Master, Mistress, & Slave

Story Info
Master teaches slave's Mistress how to punish her.
2.4k words
4.03
37.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been a naughty girl."

Meliawen averts her eyes to the floor. "I'm sorry, Mistress," she mutters. She wrings her fingers together in nervousness, her naked body quivering slightly with anticipation and the chill of the room.

"No you aren't," Mistress Krista said, lifting Meliawen's chin with her hand. "You played with yourself on purpose, knowing what the punishment would be. And to make it worse, you gave yourself an orgasm. You know I don't allow that. You didn't ask."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Meliawen repeated, trying in vain to look at the ground once again, but Mistress Krista held her head in check. She lowered her eyes as best she could, finally closing them.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees," Mistress Krista ordered, and Meliawen did as she was told. She lowered her head, her long brown hair hanging down to hide her face. Mistress Krista walked over to the nightstand and grabbed the blue flogger, then returned to the side of the bed. She brought it down hard on Meliawen's back, and she winced, her body convulsing as the pain shot through her.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Mistress Krista brought the flogger down again, just over her shoulderblade.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Meliawen said, almost a whisper.

"I didn't hear you." Mistress Krista smacked the flogger across her ass, and she shuddered again.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Meliawen repeated, almost yelling it now. "I won't do it again."

"I doubt the truth of that," Mistress Krista said, hitting her on the small of the back.

"I beg Mistress, please forgive me," Meliawen pleaded as the flogger came down on the small of her back. "Please?"

Ignoring her pleas, Mistress Krista hit her again and again, moving from her back, down to her thighs, and back up again. One right after another, the flogger came down, leaving light red marks on her skin.

"You're doing that wrong," came a voice from the doorway, startling the two women. Meliawen dared not move, though Mistress Krista turned to see the one who had interrupted her punishment of her slave.

"Master Gabriel," Mistress Krista gasped, but regained her composure quickly. "She played..."

"With herself," Master Gabriel finished. "Yes, I know. She told me already. I was planning my own punishment for her when I got home."

Mistress Krista lowered her eyes to the floor. "I thought I would punish her for you, Master." The flogger hung limp at her side now, as did her arms. "Had I known..."

"Now you know," Master Gabriel said, moving to stand before her. He took the flogger from her, and she tried to bury her chin in her chest. His soft, gentle hand caressed her arm up to her shoulder, then to her neck, finally resting on her cheek. "Thank you for your efforts," he said softly, then slapped her hard on the cheek. "But you should have asked me."

"I'm sorry, Master," she said, wincing in pain and fighting to rub the sore skin, fearing his wrath again.

"However, since you were already punishing her, you might as well finish." He held up the flogger, then tossed it to her. "But like I said, you're doing it wrong. You're hitting her too fast. You need to take time between strikes, otherwise the sting from one blurs into the sting from the next."

"Yes, Master." Mistress Krista moved to the other side of the bed, opposite Master Gabriel, thinking he would want to watch from a better angle without her body obstructing his view. She lifted the flogger, looking to Master Gabriel for approval, who nodded.

"Like I was saying," Mistress Krista said, hitting Meliawen as she winced, "You need to ask permission to play. You've been told before. You will learn, like a good slave."

The flogger struck her again. "Yes, Mistress," she said, again almost a shout.

"Why isn't her collar on?" Master Gabriel asked before Meliawen could be hit again.

"It is, Master," Mistress Krista started, but stopped when she saw him shake his head.

"Not the everyday chain. I expect that to never come off. I mean the leather one. You intend to tie her up, don't you?"

"But Master, I..."

He narrowed his eyes at her, and she stopped. "You'll be punished yourself for that oversight. Now put it on her. And I want her blindfolded, too. I don't want her to be able to see what's coming."

"Yes, Master." Mistress Krista retrieved the collar from the nightstand, strapping it securely to Meliawen's neck, then handing her the blindfold. "Put it on," she ordered, and Meliawen did so without a sound, resuming her position on her hands and knees.

The flogger came down again on her back. The waves of pain were lessening as she got used to being hit, and Master Gabriel noticed this.

"New punishment," he said, and Mistress Krista nodded.

"On your back," she ordered, and Meliawen did as she was told.

"Tie her up," Master Gabriel bade, and Mistress Krista paused. Master Gabriel looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Your pardon, Master, but I do not tie knots as well as you. Perhaps you would like the pleasure?"

His eyes narrowed, but he grabbed the coil of rope anyway. "More punishment to you for disobeying," he muttered as he worked to secure one end of the rope to the D-ring on the leather collar, his eyes not leaving Mistress Krista. He looped the coil of rope around the bedpost and down to Meliawen's ankle. "Meliawen, play with yourself," he said, smirking at Mistress Krista, who scowled.

"Yes, Master," she said, her hand straying down tentatively toward her bald pussy. Reluctantly, she began to rub her clit, her breathing becoming faster as Master Gabriel securely tied her legs to the bedposts so she couldn't move.

Mistress Krista reached down and grabbed the handcuffs that had been tied to the bedpost earlier that day. She secured Meliawen's free hand, then moved to the opposite side of the bed and prepared to secure the other hand, but waited patiently for Master Gabriel to finish tying the other end of the rope back to the D-ring on the collar.

He looked at Mistress Krista and nodded. Mistress Krista grabbed Meliawen's wrist, pulling her hand from between her legs, and handcuffed it in place.

With her arms out to her sides, her knees in the air and her legs spread wide, Meliawen couldn't move. Her breathing was still fast, both from playing with herself and anticipation of what was to come.

"Now," Master Gabriel said, stepping away from the bed. "Lick her."

Mistress Krista didn't question the order. She moved to the foot of the bed, crawled up on her hands and knees, and gently licked Meliawen's soft mound. She was wet, her juices running down to her ass before Mistress Krista licked it up.

She glanced to the side, looking for Master Gabriel's approval. She saw, to her amusement, that he was rubbing the bulge in the front of his jeans as he watched. Concealing her smile, she continued to lick Meliawen, her tongue diving into her pussy from time to time, then flicking across her clit.

Meliawen moaned and gasped. She pulled against her restraints, but they held her tight. Mistress Krista licked faster, pushing her tongue harder and deeper into Meliawen's wet slit, until Master Gabriel's voice broke her concentration.

"Undress," he ordered, and Mistress Krista stopped. She only wore a lace thong and matching bra, but she didn't disobey her Master. She stood, slipping her sheer undergarments from her body and letting them fall to the floor.

"Continue," Master Gabriel ordered, and Mistress Krista resumed her position between Meliawen's legs. She was too busy focusing on licking Meliawen's moist mound to notice that Master Gabriel had moved around behind her. She squirmed and gave out a short startled cry as he slipped one finger into her own pussy.

"Who told you to stop?" Master Gabriel demanded, sliding his finger in and out of her, and Mistress Krista quickly resumed her own actions. Master Gabriel pushed a second finger into her, and she fought to keep her own moans of pleasure in check.

His fingers slipped out of her, but she continued to lick Meliawen. From the corner of her eye, she saw Master Gabriel begin to remove his own clothes; first his shirt, then his pants, and finally his boxers. She stared at his hard cock as he moved to the bed, then straddled Meliawen's chest.

Meliawen started at the feel of his cock on her lips, but she eagerly opened her mouth, taking the full length of his manhood into her mouth and sucking gently, her head moving back and forth as best she could with her neck restrained. He moved his hips slightly to help her.

"Don't you dare bite down," he ordered, and she gave a slight nod as she continued to suck on him. "Krista, lick and finger her until she has an orgasm," he said over his shoulder, then back to Meliawen, he said, "When you cum, don't you dare bite me, or you'll regret it." She nodded again and continued to suck.

It was just a few short minutes before waves of pleasure washed over her. She fought as best she could to keep from biting as her muscles in her body contracted with each pulse of her orgasm. She couldn't move, but Master Gabriel continued to move his hips so his cock slid in and out of her mouth. She gasped, and as he pulled out of her mouth, she let out a long moan.

Master Gabriel moved off the bed as her orgasm subsided. He grabbed Mistress Krista by the hair, pulling her back off the bed and forcing her to her knees.

Without a word, he pushed his cock into her mouth. She took it all the way in, guided by his hand still holding her hair. He slid in and out of her mouth, listening to her low muffled moans mixed with Meliawen's heavy breathing as she came down from her high.

In a quick explosion he came in her mouth. He held her head in place as she tried to pull away, but she quickly stopped struggling, drinking down his cum in big gulps. He held her there until he was done, and for several seconds after, before pulling his softening cock from her mouth.

"Good job," he congratulated, letting her hair go. She dropped to her hands and knees, breathing heavily and wiping a little of his cum from the corner of her mouth, licking it off her finger like it was a lollipop.

While she was recovering, Master Gabriel kneeled between Meliawen's legs. As if on cue, Mistress Krista retrieved a red vibrator from the nightstand, handing it to him. He turned it on, and Meliawen gasped, her mouth turning up in a slight smile, but she hid it quickly.

She gasped again as she felt the vibrator touch her clit. He slid it from the top of her pussy to the bottom, up and down both sides, then finally plunged it deep into her. She squirmed against her bonds, her breath coming short and hard. Master Gabriel looked at Mistress Krista, who stood nearby, her hand rubbing her clit.

"Sit on her face," he ordered. She nodded, climbing onto the bed and straddling Meliawen, facing Master Gabriel. He watched Meliawen's tongue touch her clit as she licked back and forth. Mistress Krista began breathing heavily. Pleased, he leaned down and began licking Meliawen's clit as he slid the vibrator in and out of her.

"Please," Meliawen said as best she could between licks of Mistress Krista's wet pussy. "Please, Master. May I cum?"

"Yes," he said, then licked her clit furiously, waiting to feel her body convulse again as it had before. It only took seconds before he could taste her sweet cum running from around the vibrator. He pulled the vibrator from her pussy, taking only a second to lick it clean and turn it off, then plunged his tongue deep into her wet slit, sending her into another wave of pleasure. He toyed with her clit as the orgasm ended, her body rocking gently now.

He sat up without a word, moving closer to her hips. His cock had begun to grow hard again, and got harder as he rubbed the tip against Meliawen's clit. As his cock grew to its full length, he pushed it deep into Meliawen, pulling it out quickly. He slapped it against her clit, and she twitched. She continued to lick Mistress Krista, though her breathing was heavy again. He pushed into her deep again then held it there.

Master Gabriel began sliding in and out of her slowly, all the way out, then all the way back in. Mistress Krista leaned forward, putting her hand on his cheek, and they kissed, their tongues meeting, dancing in her mouth, her soft moans escaping her lips. He quickened his pace, shortening his strokes, but thrusting harder into Meliawen as he kissed Mistress Krista.

Mistress Krista's hand strayed down his chest, over his stomach, to his cock. She slowly began rubbing Meliawen's clit, forcing her muscles to tighten around him as he thrust again and again. They both could tell she was close to having a third orgasm, and Master Gabriel was getting close too. He made his strokes slightly longer, to push into her harder, his hips slamming against hers.

Meliawen let out a loud, long moan as she felt Master Gabriel shoot his cum inside her. At the same time, her body shook violently with her own orgasm. Above her, she could feel Mistress Krista's body tense up as she hit her own orgasm. Meliawen licked furiously to catch all of her Mistress's juices as they flowed out of her.

Master Gabriel slowly backed up, his cock falling from Meliawen's dripping pussy. Mistress Krista leaned forward and began licking his cum from her as it ran out, down onto the bed.

Watching the two women lick each other, Master Gabriel worked to untie the ropes that held his slave. He undid the handcuffs.

"Remove the blindfold," he ordered as Mistress Krista moved off the bed. Meliawen did as she was told, sitting up and looking from her Master to her Mistress and back again.

"What did you learn, Meliawen?" Master Gabriel asked.

She looked down at the bed. "Don't play with myself without permission, Master," she said.

"Good. And what did you learn?" He looked at Mistress Krista.

"Punish the slave right, and not when it's my Master's turn, or be punished myself, Master."

"Good. Remember that from now on, both of you." He turned and left the room, leaving his Mistress and his slave to their own devices.