Master of My Dreams

Story Info
Dominance, mind control, first time, and anal.
2.2k words
4.28
26.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

POSSESSION

"I want you bad…Sabastian……please…not like this…"

"Punishment for making me wait this long." He whispered against my flesh followed by a trail of kisses that slid erotically up and down my spine as he slowly, deliberately undressed me.

He was in control making it a point not to ignore all of my erogenous zones, the back of my ears, he licked, then nibbled on my lobe. Sabastian's experienced fingers released the clasp of my bra and his hands slid around to cup my breasts, gently caressing, weighing them, pinching the nipples between his thumb and forefingers.

"Mmm, you are delicious." he ground out in an attempt to contain his own composure. He would not allow himself to be distracted from the task at hand.

He was angry with me. I knew because I felt it in his bruising kisses as he crushed my mouth with his. It wasn't my fault that he was away so much. It was his demanding job and there was nothing I could do.

My head drifted back onto his heavily muscled shoulder, allowing him his perusal of me. Empowering me was his game now, and submissive he demanded from me. No words were spoken; it showed in his lust, this supreme tendency that was so obscure since we barely knew one another. But a deep longing suffered between us and we had this deep yearning to explore one another. It was something of a never-ending dream that had now become reality.

His chest was supporting my back, solid and wonderfully warm and he began to grind his hips against my ass and I felt him, hard and wanting. My body was screaming for him, but I could not touch him. Sabastian wrapped his strong arms around my waist, slowly manipulating my skin with his hands until I shivered. Lower he dared and I shuddered as his finger's mercilessly slipped into the waistband of my jeans, playing just at the edge where my thong began.

The silence he managed to uphold was deadly, even to my own mind as I stood there in a reckless surrender; I was not allowed to speak I couldn't even if I was compelled, my breathing was now uncontrolled. He held me within his power, and I knew he was reveling in his own satisfaction. Sabastian knew he had me right where he wanted. For my obedience would be his gain and eventually my own aching need for pleasure he would only torture me with.

My knees threatened to buckle beneath me from the level of this pleasurable fear he had driven into me. For I knew very little about him, but in my heart I loved him. It was destiny and fate that wove us together. This incredible man was my soul. I yearned for him daily. My every waking breath was his and the void inside of me was unbearable without him. Filling it was so difficult since I didn't know where to begin. But he was here, all the suffering gone, our partially nude bodies touching for the very first time.

And here he was, all mine, breathing on my heated flesh. Kissing my skin making every nerve in my body come alive again just as I dreamed. This untamed man knew only one thing and was stopping at nothing to have it. Sabastian began a torturous ritual of unzipping my jeans, opening the flaps, running his long splayed fingers over the bare shaven mound of my body that he knew would belong only to him. He kissed the newly exposed flesh.

My body racked and I dropped to my knees when he slid two long fingers inside my soaking wet passageway. His appetite for me was ravenous like that of a large cat stalking his prey. The scent of our own musk began to permeate the air around us intensifying our deep awakening for each other. It was sheer ecstasy, for me to be in this mans arms. To smell him, to want to taste him was pure agony for me. He lifted me up from the cool floor then carried me to the bed where he gently laid me down and proceeded to remove my jeans.

He stared into my eyes while he did it, waiting for the slightest blink to let him know I wanted him to stop. I never gave it, and so, he smiled still gazing into my luminous gray eyes. I implored him with just one look and he obliged as I lay there completely naked.

Sabastian had other ideas, I read it in his smoldering eyes. He rolled me onto my belly on top of three pillows. Then stretching one of my arms to the spindle of the poster bed, he secured one wrist with ribbon and then looked at me to see if I objected. When I didn't he secured the other one in the same manner. Satisfied he knelt next to my head holding his hard cock in his hand.

"Trust me," he whispered. "Please trust me."

I looked up at him knowing what it was he desired and like a good girl, I opened my mouth, wrapped my lips around him and took him as deep as I could, making sure I took long deep breaths as I swallowed him past my gag reflex. He drew in a sharp breath and groaned my name and like a dutiful little boy, his hands held the sides of my head steady as I sucked. Sabastian pumped into me the more excited he became. I knew his release was nearing, I could feel him pulse as the blood began to fill him making him larger. How I loved this man, wanted to die for this man. And I wronged him. I sucked on his cock faster, the muscles of my throat tightening around him made him scream out until he ejaculated deep into my belly. His seed spilled and I drank as he watched, I heard my name spewing from his lips.

I swallowed him like a good girl and that pleased him. But he wasn't through with me yet.

There was still punishment. Sabastian moved in between my legs using his hands to spread me as wide as he wished. I cried out with discomfort, and again, he began to secure my ankles one by one to the posts on the bottom of the bed. My belly began to ache just thinking about what this man was putting me through. I wanted him so fucking bad inside me buried as deep as he could go.

When Sabastian inspected his handiwork, and was satisfied, I felt a sudden sting as his hand met the flesh of my soft bottom. I screamed, and struggled, but again he slapped several more times until my bottom was raw.

"You have been a very, very, bad girl. You know that? I am going to punish you so that you never make me wait for your body again. You will not like what I am going to do to you at first, but you will beg me for more when I finish." He ground out against the inside of my thighs then began to lick and kiss until he reached my wet pussy.

"Mmmmm, such a pretty pussy. The prettiest I have ever seen you taste like cherries."

"Oh…..God…… Sabastian! Pleeeeeze not like this." I pleaded. But he continued slow deliberate strokes along my swollen lips and up over my ass. He did this for what seemed like an eternity and I felt my body giving in to him as he forced my own release on the bed sheets. Faster he licked and sucked on my clit, not allowing me to move away from him. I cried and my whole body shook for a second time with such an explosive need as I squirted into his mouth. He gave me a moment before he rose above me onto his knees.

Then he began to knead my ass in his hands rubbing away the sting. His fingers found their way up my spine as he massaged my aching body with expert movements. Up and down he maneuvered, taking time to pay homage to my tender legs. He stopped, then waited listening to my breathing. I was in euphoria and all I wished for was to have him shove his rock hard cock into my pussy and fuck my brains out. But he didn't just yet.

He bent down toward my ear and said, "I'm afraid you are not going to like what I'm going to do to you my love. As a matter of fact, you may hate me for a while, but when I'm finished, you will ask for more. Maybe not now, but eventually. Now, be a good girl and relax."

And at the last word I felt the head of his cock penetrating my virgin ass.

"No..Sabastian! No...please take it out! Oh God please!" Tears streamed down my cheeks the pain was unbearable, and this is what they called pleasure? He was no more than and inch inside of me. Why did I even promise him this? Because I was bad and I made him a promise that it would be his and he did not forget. For weeks he must have mulled over this idea, waiting for the day he would finally have something virginal from the woman he loved, the woman who did him wrong. Punishment that's what this was, and I felt it in his angered and possessive movements.

"Shhh," he crooned into my ear. "I won't hurt you, I promise. I would never hurt you. Let me in. God I love you, you're so perfectly tight and you're mine."

"No! Take…it…out!" I sobbed. "Please."

"I can't. You feel so fucking tight, and sweet. Please let me in, just relax baby."

I heard him say something incoherent as he shoved a bit more. I wanted to die it hurt so bad. He pulled out slow then slid back in until he was moist enough to easily slide. I tried to relax then closed my eyes to will the pain away. If I couldn't give him this one thing he wanted, than I truly wasn't his.

Sabastian massaged my back and down my legs in an attempt to calm me. I was shaking and crying as he filled me so completely. He lay on top of me his warmth comforting, yet still wasn't enough as he moved my hair away from my face and neck and alternated kisses and licks up and down my back. He continued until he felt me loosening and finally yielding to his need, then overpowered me and it was exhilarating. He was so overly intoxicating in his malevolent ways that I couldn't focus on anything except this pleasure pain he was providing.

This magnitude of what he yearned for left me no other option but to allow him to take this virginal part of my body and make it only his. His sinewy body began to move, thrusting slow and carefully. I held my breath when he withdrew praying he'd simply pull out. But he didn't. Instead he moved with great ease allowing me to adjust to his size carefully bringing me into a comfort zone.

Sabastian gently wove his strong arms beneath me crushing me to him. A moan escaped me that I had not intended as I began to focus on him. The pain subsided a bit and I closed my eyes with thoughts of only having him forever just like this. My heart was pounding and the pit in my stomach did not go away. It was an ache I could not fill no matter how hard I tried, that I would never be satisfied unless I could stuff him inside my body to make me feel whole again.

Sabastian was my life's blood, body and soul. I was his for all eternity, but that he already knew. His movements grew as he slid more easily now. He began to growl against my moist skin as his need for release quickened. I could feel him pulsating, stiff, long, thick then I cried out and the tears flowed as I came hard screaming his name. He followed suit and spilled his seed deep within me. My body shook beneath him, but he remained swollen.

His breathing slowed, he paused for a moment to kiss my cheek then carefully dislodged himself. He tugged on my restraints pulling them loose, almost annoyed at himself that he did this to me. When I was freed Sabastian rolled me onto my back, carefully placed the pillows beneath my head and massaged my aching limbs, bringing them to his lips with each stroke.

"You are incredibly beautiful. I dreamed of this for a long time when we could finally be together like this. Here, feel this," he said placing my hand over his heart. "You feel that? It beats like that because of you, Annie."

I looked into his green eyes and saw only passion. I truly knew within the depths of those pools that he finally meant what he said. After that I had an appetite for anal penetration, and was more inclined to be the little submissive Sabastian was planning all along. After all, this is exactly what I wanted…………But I'd never tell.