Master of the Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our boots clomped on the wood floor as Grandfather guided me to a bench near the large fireplace. Logs and kindling were already assembled and all Grandfather had to do was throw a lit match onto the grating and the fire hissed to life.

He pulled my boots off for me and stood me up. I took off my drenched riding jacket and hat as he grabbed a stack of thick bath towels from the next room.

"You've got to get these wet clothes off, you're shivering," Grandfather said. Dutifully I unbuttoned my blouse and turned away from him as I removed it. The soft towel felt warm as he draped it over my shoulders. He reached under the towel and unhooked my bra and pulled it off, the towel concealing my breasts.

He motioned for me to remove my breeches but I hesitated at first. Naturally I was reluctant to undress in front on my grandfather.

"Do it right here, Mandy. We aren't going to drip water all over the house," he ordered.

Again, I turned away and pulled down the soaked breeches and he wrapped a large towel around my waist. Grandfather took my wet clothes and draped them across the fireplace screen. His jacket and shirt followed suit. I was still shivering and wanted desperately to get warm.

"Here, let me help you," Grandfather said as he took another dry towel and dropped to his knees. He began patting my legs dry, working his way up to my waist. "Looks like we forgot something,"

I let out a shriek of surprise but it was already too late. He pulled my thong down to my ankles and I was now completely naked under the towels. He spun me around to face the fire and I could hear him pulling off his breeches and shirt. When he turned me around again, he had a towel secured around his waist but his broad chest was completely bare. My heart sank at the sight of my dashing grandfather almost completely naked. He looked magnificent; so manly and powerful with those broad shoulders. He had a shock of grey and white chest hair that made me want to run my fingers through it.

The rain pelted the windows pounding out a steady drumbeat on the roof. The noise created a cocoon of sound that insulated the cottage from the outside world. Firelight flickered off the walls and danced across the ceiling. Occasionally, a log would pop, throwing off sparks.

I looked down to find Grandfather was on his knees before me. He resumed drying my legs. "Grandpa, I can do that," I said.

His only response was to grab the towel that covered my chest and yank it off before I could react. My bare breasts were directly in front of him. I felt a tingling in my crotch as his mouth found one of my areola and sucked it hard. He wrapped his arm firmly around my waist to hold me close. His free hand gently massaged my other breast as I threw my head back and let out a moan. My hands rested on his shoulders and I made no attempt to pull away from him. He alternated sucking each breast until I was tingly all over. My hips thrust back and forth and I could feel a wetness form deep inside me. Grandfather softly kissed my tummy, working his way farther south.

He turned to place the side of his head firmly against me and his hands grabbed my butt cheeks to pull me tightly to him.

"Oh yes! You make me feel so good. I've dreamed of this for so long, Grandfather," I whispered.

I shrieked in surprise as he grabbed the towel from around my waist and pulled it off. I was completely naked now and my smooth pussy met his eager tongue. I was about to protest as his tongue traced the folds of my vulva and my reluctance was immediately replaced with intense pleasure. "Oh my god, yes," was all I could manage.

He really knew his way around a woman's body. His practiced tongue playfully flicked my inner and outer lips before gently tracing small circles just above my clit. He pulled open my hood and took my small erect clit between his lips and gently sucked. I held out for a minute or so. He alternated between sucking my clit and tracing small circles just above it. Desire was building from deep inside and I threw my head back. I let out a little girl giggle; I was losing control. One last time he took my clit between his lips and I launched into orbit. The intense, focused climax hit me hard. I screamed like a siren as my hips pounded into his face. My pussy was dripping like crazy now and I could hear him licking my juices.

I was about to collapse when he stood up and held me in his arms. My bare breasts pressed tightly against him and his lips met mine. I could taste faint traces of my essence on his tongue. Our lips pounded together and our tongues met in lazy circles inside my mouth. I felt his stiff manhood underneath his towel and I cooed with pleasure.

He dropped to his knees again and motioned me to lie on the plush throw rug in front of the fireplace. "No Grandpa, I can't," I protested. "This is getting out of hand and besides, I'm not using birth control."

I turned to grab a towel to cover myself when I felt his iron grip around my legs. He was still on his knees and wasn't about to let me go. He went back to kissing my aroused breasts. I clamped my hands back on his shoulders and threw my head back in delight.

"Oh, Grandfather, you make me feel so good, so good." I whispered.

I felt like I could regain control now. After all, we were just playing. He ran a finger gently down the cleft of my butt cheeks, producing the sharpest, most pleasurable sensation and I moaned in ecstasy. I decided now was a good time to stop and once again turned to grab a towel.

Once again, he immediately wrapped his arms around my legs and pulled me tightly to him. He was not about to let me go. I must admit, it was a turn on knowing I was playing with fire. Grandfather was consumed with desire and he was a man used to getting his own way with any woman he wanted.

Only then did he pull off his towel. I could not believe my eyes! My eyes were treated to the biggest cock I had ever seen. Those silly girls at the party the other night were right. I have no idea about measurements; suffice to say it was longer and thicker than any cock I had ever seen before. My god, what would it be like to have that beautiful piece of manhood deep inside me?

Once again his silky tongue found my clit and my body shuddered. I tingled with electricity from head to toe. I felt like I stuck my finger in a light socket. He brought me to the brink of another orgasm but stopped dead before I climaxed. He knew the effect he was having on me and we both knew I was losing my ability to resist him. Once again he motioned for me to lie down on the rug.

"Oh, Grandfather, we shouldn't," I pleaded.

He gently stroked my butt as he playfully kissed my tummy. This man was playing me like a violin. Never before had I been with a man who was so practiced at pleasuring a woman. I was going crazy with desire. I shook my head and laughed like a schoolgirl. I began talking gibberish and my legs wobbled. I couldn't take it anymore.

I laughed playfully, "Grandfather, you're such a bad boy. We're gonna get into so much trouble." Unable to hold out forever, "Ok you bad boy. You win. What do you want me to do?"

He motioned to the rug. I was still in his grip but managed to bend at the knees and he released his hold. I smiled at him and licked my lips.

"Yeah....... Ok. You can have me," I said submissively. "Are you gonna cum inside me?" I whispered.

He grabbed my shoulders and firmly pushed me down onto the soft rug. I reached back and flipped my hair up out of the way and it splayed out invitingly. I bent at the knees and spread my legs apart. I readied myself to accept his huge cock into my willing pussy as he knelt down beside me. His massive hard-on dangled close to my face as he bent down to kiss me firmly on the lips.

He knelt between my legs, ready to mount me. I spread my legs farther apart to accept his cock into my hot, wet pussy. Grandfather grabbed my legs and lifted my butt off the rug to impale me on his stiff, demanding cock. I reached my arm around his neck to pull him closer to me and kissed him passionately as his cock moved deeper into my unprotected womb.

I let out a shriek as he went in up to the hilt. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we rocked back and forth. I bucked right along with him as his massive cock rammed me harder and harder. I moaned nonstop from then on. My fingernails dug into his back and it only made him pound me harder. His thrusts were becoming more forceful now and I let out another scream of pleasure.

"Oh god, baby. Fuck me, Granddaddy. Fuck me hard. Come on!" I begged.

He kept humping me as he bent his head down to suckle my breast. The next climax hit me from out of the blue and I gasped for breath. Grandfather didn't show me any mercy. His huge shaft pounded me relentlessly until I could sense he was near the edge. With each savage thrust of his magnificent cock I felt myself more and more becoming his woman.

"Come on, Mandy. You belong to me now," Grandfather demanded.

I didn't have long to wait as I felt his cock twitch and his thrusts were harder and faster. He used me hard as I let out a loud groan and his hot cum exploded deep inside me. At last, our lips met and he thrust his tongue deep into my mouth.

Afterwards, with his cock still deep inside me, he stayed inside me for several minutes, making sure his seed remained within me.

I must have fallen asleep for a little while. When I awoke, he picked me up and carried me in his arms just like he did when I was a little girl. He took me into the ground floor bedroom and set me gently down onto the bed.

A few hours later, he took me again, waking me from a sound sleep. I rolled over to put my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. I felt his hand gently stroke the back of my head. I was his now, to use any way he wanted. The rain tapped a steady hypnotic beat on the windowpane above the bed as I fell asleep in the arms of my grandfather.

12