Master of the Universe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
277 Followers

"Was it good for you Harry, " she murmured tapping him lightly on the cheek and running her thumb over his lips. Harry tried to speak in response but with his mouth held widely open he was unable to form any recognizable words. It came out almost as baby talk:

"ga, ga, gahieeeeee, oh, ohi, oooooooooohhhh!"

"Glad to hear it" she laughed as she chucked him gently under his chin. "Actually, I couldn't care less whether you liked it or not. I am not here to please you. You are here to please me."

She stroked his hair, cupped the sides of his face and ran her hands down to his neck, pressing lightly on his Adam's apple with her thumbs, then a little harder. He strained against his bonds but could not move a bit. He gave up and relaxed the effort.

"First lesson Harry - if you fail to instantly obey me, there will be pain, horrible pain; and the pain won't stop when you finally do obey. It will stop, if at all, when I wish it to stop and not a moment before. You don't control the infliction of pain, I DO!

Harry started to whimper as she pressed harder on his Adam's apple. Although he couldn't put his lips together to form the "Pl" sound, he started to beg, ". . ease, . . . ease, . . . ease!"

She let up on the pressure and stood up slightly, still straddling his face.

"Make no mistake Harry, I didn't stop because of your begging. I stopped because it pleased me to stop - we have so much more to do, you have so much more to learn, so many amends to make that it would be a shame to snuff you out with a quick snap of your larynx. That would be much too merciful, and Harry, as you will find out to your horror, I do not have a merciful bone in my body."

This bitch is crazy, wacko. I'm in a lot of trouble. I really think she would kill me just for her own pleasure. Gotta play along, play for time gotta survive, just survive. Do what she says. Bide your time. Wait for an opening to strike and escape, Harry thought trying to regain some kind of control by formulating a plan.

"I think it's time we took the blinders off Harry. I think you need to see what you're in for. We've planned a very special night for you Harry, the, what was it, oh yeah, the most powerful lawyer in America." It's payback time Harry and you have a lot of back payments due."

End of Part 2

kelmag
kelmag
277 Followers
12