Master of the Universe Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
274 Followers

She inserted the open end into the buckle to create a loop and slipped the leather circle over his scrotum just above his balls, allowing the attached thin chains to lay draped over his trapped nuts. She tightened the strap until it fit snugly but not too tightly around his scrotum. The action gathered his balls together into one scrotum covered sphere that blossomed out from the strap. Holding the top of his scrotum above the strap tightly in one hand, she used the other to push the strap down against the top of his balls, pushing them further away from his body and pressing them tightly against the underside of his scrotum.

With the strap now in place she let go of his scrotum above his balls and, using both hands and those delicate fingers, pulled back on the bitter end of the strap with one hand as she held the strap loop in place, hard against his balls, with the other. Like a corset, the strap pinched hard against the scrotal sack, strangling it. She continued to pull steadily on the strap end tightening the loop slowly and pushing his balls out further and further.

Harry was now screaming as loud as he could which came out only as hoarse, muffled grunts as My Ling's small, delicate fingers strangled his balls in a tightening noose. Finally with his nuts pressed as hard as they could be pressed against his scrotal sack without busting through it, My Ling stopped her steady pull and quickly secured the strap end through the anchoring buckle.

My Ling surveyed her work. Harry's swollen balls sprouted from his ball sack, the black strap cinched in so tightly that it couldn't even be seen, disappearing into the overlapping flare of his trapped balls. His horribly trapped balls were now a dark purple in color and stood out like a large plum from a pinkish gray stem. Harry was racked with pain as his sensitive nuts pressed painfully against each other and against the taut skin of his scrotum.

My Ling felt around his bulbous balls with her palm, testing Harry's sensitivity to her touch. He didn't disappoint her. His legs jerked and his torso strained against its bonds with even the slightest pressure on his swollen nuts.

"My, we do seem to be a bit touchy, now don't we dear Harry," My Ling whispered to his swollen sack, holding his scrotum like a microphone. "We're not quite done preparing those delicious eggs yet my little man. We have a long way to go yet."

My Ling lifted the silver ring to which the thin chains were attached as she reached up for the end of the thin cable dangling from the overhead pulley. With a quick flip of her thumb, the cable's snap ring hooked into the harness' silver ring. Dr. Jansen handed Madison a five pound lead pendant weight. Smiling down at Harry, Madison clipped it onto the other end of the cable dangling from the other side of the pulley and let it go.

It dropped about six inches before the cable stopped it short with a slight "twang" from the vibrating cable. The effect on Harry's swollen, trapped balls was dramatic. The force of the weight falling and the short stop jerked the parachute harness up in one quick motion, yanking his swollen, purplish balls with it. Harry screamed and screamed and jerked every part of his body that could move until Dr. Jansen pinched his nostrils closed with her thumb and forefinger cutting off his air.

"Now Harry, don't be such a baby. Besides, don't waste your energy on that - there is so much more to come. Save your strength my little man. My Ling is just getting started."

With the distraction of his sudden cut off of air, Harry stopped screaming and lay very still, praying that Dr. Jansen would let him breathe again. She obliged him, releasing his nostrils with a final twist of contempt. Harry greedily sucked in air, inhaling deeply and snorting as he exhaled.

As Harry focused on breathing, My Ling calmly continued her work, picking up a thin black bungee cord and passing one end around his stretched scrotum just below his trapped balls and looping it back around, tying a slip knot to form a noose. The cord, about eighteen inches long and with the thickness of a shoelace, dangled from his sack as she placed her thumb and forefinger behind the slip knot and, holding the end of the cord with her other hand, pushed the slip knot down towards the his scrotum, drawing the noose tighter and tighter.

Located just below the leather harness strap, the noose dug deeper and deeper into his scrotal flesh as she drew the noose tighter and tighter, the bungee cord stretching as she worked it. When she had drawn the noose as tight as she could, pulling the last bit of slack out, she deftly took two round turns with the cord around his scrotal sack just below the noose, lining the loops up tightly together. She then proceeded to slowly pass the cord around his scrotum, turn by turn, lining each loop up carefully, leaving no space between them and keeping the turns tight around the squashed sack.

The result was a kind of hangman's noose effect after a half a dozen turns with the cord compressing his scrotum into a thin, black column. With a good twelve inches of cord still unwrapped, My Ling looked up at Madison and gave her a slight nod. Madison immediately responded, adding a three pound lead weight to the five pounder stretching his balls up.

The result was immediate. Harry's horribly squeezed balls rose another inch or so as his scrotal skin was stretched by the added weight. My Ling took another half dozen very tight, carefully wrapped turns around his sack before again nodding to Madison who added more weight. This last bit of weight stretched his scrotum nearly to the tearing point as his purple balls were now a good six inches above his groin. My Ling took several more careful turns before tying stoppers to hold the loops tightly in place.

Harry lay very still with only his chest rising and falling. Somehow, instinctively, he knew that even the slightest jerk, the slightest additional pressure on his ball sack and he would be neutered the hard way, having his balls ripped from his scrotum.

There was an eerie stillness as My Ling ran her thumb around the nearly bursting sack and checked the tautness of the loops with her other hand. Satisfied, she gripped the looped scrotum with one hand, leaned over and covered his swollen balls with the palm of her other hand, stretching her tiny, porcelain white fingers around his dark purple nuts.

Slowly, she tightened her grip and watched Harry's face twist and contort in massive, overwhelming pain that cut through his very core. Sweet pored off of him burning his eyes and blurring his vision. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut to ward off the salty liquid and to try to block out the horrifying vision of his slow castration.

My Ling released her grip on his balls, picked up a tube of gel and squirted a generous portion into her palm. With the middle and forefinger of her other hand, she dipped into the thick line of gel in her palm and rubbed the clear, viscous jelly around his dark purple ball sack. She took a second portion in her fingers and rubbed it carefully along the underside of his nuts, covering every millimeter of his tightly squeezed scrotum.

Wiping her hands clean with a white cloth, she picked up two round, concave plates of metal and looked them over carefully. One piece had four threaded bolts, each embedded in the plate at its edges and spaced equally apart. Harry saw that the other plate had four holes at its edges, corresponding in size and location to the other plate's bolts.

Harry looked on through the overhead mirror, puzzled at the purpose of this latest device. My Ling cleared up the mystery quickly by positioning one plate alongside his swollen sack. The curve of the concave shape fitting nicely around the curve of his swollen ball sack. She pressed it into place and rotating it in a small circle to obtain a complete and even contact with the coating gel.

Harry finally got it and screamed in horrified anguish as he finally understood the purpose of the plates. Little did he know that he only understood half of their purpose. The other half would have multiplied the horror tenfold had he known. He controlled the urge to jerk with his arms and legs knowing that any such movement could well result in ripping his manhood asunder.

He resorted to a whimpering cry, heavily muffled by the ball gag but discernible nonetheless as pleas to desist. My Ling smiled broadly, pearly white teeth gleaming against her red lips and dark framing hair. With precision, she fitted the other plate so its holes fitted over the bolts of its opposite number. She slid it on and pressed it into place, again spreading the gel along its inner surface by moving it in small circles alongside the ball sack.

Holding both plates firmly in place with the thumb and middle finger of one hand, she quickly fitted and twirled four small wing nuts over onto the four bolts, turning each so that the two plates were pressed firmly but not too tightly over its side of his ball sack. As the edges of the two plates were still far apart, there remained a thick stripe of purple scrotum, glistening with gel, separating the two.

My Ling took the white cloth she had used to clean her hands and, using only a corner, wiped the gel from the exposed stripe. She finished mounting the plates by taking several more turns on each wing nut, tightening the plates, painfully compressing his balls but not to the point of rupture.

My Ling surveyed her work to this point and adjusted the wing nuts on the ball sack plates slightly, evening out the pressure and bringing an anguished gasp from Harry as he thought she was going to crush his balls completely. She ran a long fingernail from her index finger over the dark purple stripe of scrotal flesh between the two plates and watched the goose bumps rise involuntarily over Harry's ass and thighs. Amazing how the human body works, My Ling mused to herself as she watched the reaction she had seen many times before.

Harry was whimpering quietly as he awaited the executioner's final stroke. My Ling took her time, enjoying the scene, Harry's quivering flesh and soft, mewling whimper framing the visual scene of Harry's utter exposure, vulnerability and degradation. My Ling had played this scene over many times in her mind, planning it down to the finest detail. She had often masturbated to delicious orgasm imaging herself in this very position at this exact moment, just before the true and complete picture of what she had planned for him was finally revealed to the creature.

She picked up an odd looking implement and looked at it closely. Silvery metallic in color, it was about six inches long and shaped like an exclamation point, about an inch and a half in diameter at one end tapering to about a half inch wide about two thirds of the way down and expanding slightly to about an inch wide at the base. Just beyond the narrow neck was a yellow rubber band like ring with a small diameter rubber tube attached to an inlet nipple on the band. At the end of the twelve inch rubber tube was a small, yellow rubber hand pump, shaped like an egg.

Harry watched her closely and puzzled at the purpose of the odd device. My Ling picked up the tube of gel and spread a thin line of goo directly onto the metallic object, going up to the bulbous head and back down to the narrow neck on the other side. With her thumb and forefinger she spread an even coat of the clear gel around the shaft down to the rubber ring and then on the other side of the rubber ring around the narrow neck and about a half inch further towards the base.

She looked closely at the gel coated shaft, checking for dry spots. Finding none, holding the device by its dry base in one hand, she took the tube of gel and squeezed out a generous portion directly onto Harry's rosy pink asshole, stretched wide and fully exposed by his widely spread legs pulled back and out by the corner winches. Harry finally understood where the blackjack shaped metallic probe was going and whimpered louder in protest.

Ignoring his muffled pleas completely, My Ling took the middle finger of her free hand and placed the flat part of the tip directly onto the gel covered wrinkled hole and pressed down lightly drawing her finger around the rosette in a tight circle. Steadily, she pressed harder with her finger tip, pushing through his outer sphincter and slowly working its way through the inner sphincter. She drew her finger partially out, collected more of the gel and plunged it back in, this time penetrating both sphincters and sliding in up to the first knuckle. She twisted her penetrating digit half way around to the left and then back around to the right, creating an evenly greased rear tunnel.

Harry's quivering became more pronounced and, despite his efforts to remain still, his legs jerked involuntarily in response to the invading finger.

My Ling continued the constant penetrating pressure, sliding her finger in to the second knuckle and again stopped and twisted it around to even out the coat of gel on his rectal walls. She then continued the steady pressure, sliding her finger in to the hilt, her upturned palm covering the sensitive strip of flesh between his anus and balls; the heel of her hand resting against the base of his tightly stretched scrotal sack. She pumped her finger in and out and twisted it around, spreading the gel in an even coat as far as her finger could reach.

She curled her finger slightly, reached up towards the front of his pelvis and felt the lump of his prostate through the rectal wall. She stroked it gently in small circles, spreading the gel evenly over the lump. She felt it contract slightly as Harry moaned in response to the pleasurable sensation. My Ling smiled and stroked it a little more, pushing up a bit harder to compress the sensitive gland against his bladder and pelvic wall.

Harry jerked in response and moaned louder, his widely stretched and shackled feet dancing a little jig as a wave of tingling pleasure spread out from his prostate and engulfed his entire groin.

My Ling stopped the pleasurable stroking as suddenly as she had started it, withdrew her finger from his sucking, grasping asshole and replaced the digit with the greased, metallic shaft she held in her other hand. Placing the tip of the wider end directly on his anus, she pushed it in with a steady pressure.

The wider end easily spread his tight tunnel opening and made way for itself, sliding quickly through both sphincters. As the wider end passed through, his rectum, it created a kind of suction which drew the remainder of the shaft into itself, up to the yellow rubber ring. With about four inches of the shaft sucked in, My Ling exerted a little pressure to get the rubber ring through his tight hole. With the ring in, she maneuvered the shaft so the bulbous end was pressing against the lump of his prostrate through the rectal wall and then she pumped the small, egg shaped yellow bulb, inflating the ring, seating the shaft immovably in place.

My Ling inspected the seal of the shaft at his anus closely and tested it by pulling out on the shaft at its base. It did not move in the slightest. Satisfied with the fit, she picked up a small, "C" shaped metal band about a half inch in width, coated the inner surface with more of the gel and placed it around his dick, just below the swollen edges of the glans and the piercing prongs of the mesh cap covering the head of his cock.

At both ends of the band the "C" bent back out to form two small, flat plates opposing each other. One had a small threaded hole, the other a small screw with a wide, key shaped head. She gripped the band with her thumb and middle finger and pressed the ends of the band together, fitting the screw into its opposing threaded socket and turned the key, moving the screw through the socket, drawing the "C" ends together, tightening the band.

She continued to slowly twist the key, a half turn at a time until the band was pressed tightly and evenly against his shaft. She then slightly adjusted its position and turned the key a quarter turn bringing an instantaneous response from Harry as the metal band dug viciously into the swollen flesh of his purple dick shaft. She gave it another quarter turn causing Harry to jerk spasmodically in response with a loud whimper.

A small amount of gel oozed out from around the band which My Ling anticipated and cleaned up with a few swipes of her white cloth.

My Ling sat back down on Harry's quivering belly as she surveyed her work. She saw Harry's painfully swollen dick squeezed tightly at the base with an inflated rubber ring, turning his dick a dark shade of purple. She saw his cock head covered with a tight metallic mesh cap, holding a knitting needle shaped metal sound deeply in his dick and his dick shaft encircled with a tight metal band behind the glans.

Next, she saw that his scrotal sack was squeezed incredibly tightly with a parachute harness connected to lead weights through a pulley and a shoelace like bungi cord wrapped tightly around the remainder of his scrotum to the base of his dick. She checked the tight, metal plates surrounding his swollen balls. Looking further down, she saw the end of the metal shaft held firmly in his rectum.

Glancing over her shoulder, she saw his pierced nipples pulled viciously up by lead weights hanging from a pulley, his bleeding nipples stretched horribly and grotesquely away from his chest.

She licked her lips. All was ready. This was the moment she had pictured in her mind dozens of times as she stroked herself. She knew that a little squeeze on her clit and she would cum she was so excited. She looked down at her own white panty covered crotch and saw that it was soaked with her juices. Small rivulets ran down her thighs and puddled on Harry's heaving belly. Although she had done this many times, this one was special; this one was personal.

My Ling had never felt so incredibly aroused, so incredibly alive as she felt at this very moment. She was a complete sexual animal, a predator at this exquisite moment, and the sexual power that surged through her made her light headed and dizzy.

Dr. Jansen wheeled in a cart with a gray, metallic box and rolled it up to the table, positioning it next to Harry's prepared groin.

It was an evil looking device. Harry's eyes grew so wide they appeared to pop from their sockets; his eyebrows did a little dance as the box came into his view via the overhead mirror. It was about the size of an attache case with rows of silver switches, black ceramic dials and knobs and several digital read out panels. A thick red cable terminated by a large, square receptacle hung down from one end of the box. A similar black cable hung down from the other. A dozen or so smaller diameter red and black wires lay coiled beside the box, each terminated at both ends by a plastic modular connector, much like a telephone wire connector but much smaller.

Dr. Jansen picked up three of the red wires and plugged their modular connectors into each of three of the four sockets in the large, square receptacle at the end of the thick red cable leading from the box. She handed the other end of one of the red wires to My Ling and said "dick."

My Ling took the end and snapped it easily into a small socket in the mesh cap covering Harry's dick. She handed a second wire to her and said simply, "balls."

My Ling took the wire and plugged it into the small socket in one of the plates pressed tightly on Harry's balls. She handed the third wire to her without saying anything.

My Ling plugged it into a small socket in the base of the shaft penetrating Harry's asshole. They followed the same routine with the black wires, My Ling wordlessly and quickly plugging them into the waiting receptacles. Dr. Jansen flicked on several switches and adjusted the dials and knobs, watching the digital readout closely as she worked.

kelmag
kelmag
274 Followers