Master Owen's Pets Ch. 02

Story Info
Master Owen flashes back to when he first found gwen.
1.4k words
4.31
14k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Owen waited for His pets to get settled downstairs, He nursed a 2nd drink and let His mind wander back to when He first found gwen. Although they had both been found at Two Winds, a local BDSM club, gwen hadn't been purchased at the auction like anthony had. Owen growled, remembering when He first laid eyes on her at Two Winds.

Two Winds -- 6 months ago

The sharp tug on her leash caught her offguard. she stumbled and watched in horror as the tray she was carrying tilted and tumbled to the floor, taking her Master's drink with it. Immediately, a hand shot out and slapped her face before forcing her to her knees. she knelt, trembling, flinching as a towel was thrown at her.

Owen watched from across the room as the Master knelt beside the girl and grabbed her hair. Whatever He whispered in her ear must have been serious, as she paled and started trembling harder while trying to clean the mess. The Master stood and loudly proclaimed "Clean the mess you made, whore. I'll work on beating the clumsiness out of you later in the punishment room!" Sounding quite proud of Himself, the Master neglected to notice that the people around Him seemed unimpressed. Owen snorted and rolled His eyes, sipping his drink. He hated show-boat Masters.

While he sipped his drink, he studied the girl on the floor. Even kneeling, He could tell how tiny she was, perhaps 5 feet. Not just in height though, she was very skinny and her long, curly hung tangled and stringy around her. Not one thing on the slave looked healthy. He wished she would turn towards Him so that He could see her eyes, but he suspected she was too terrified to do anything other than what the brute standing above her said.

Absent-mindedly, Owen rubbed the hair of the boy kneeling beside him. The dark-haired boy leaned into the caress and Owen smiled. Sean was a favorite at the club. Owen would love to have him as His own, but sean was only half-way through a year-long contract with Jasmine, one of Two Wind's owners. Although He couldn't have him now, Owen fully intended on acquiring sean once his contract was up. Owen tugged on the hair slightly, earning a sharp intake of breath from the boy. "Do you see her, Sean-boy?" Owen asked.

"Yes, Master Owen. If I may speak freely, Sir?" sean asked. Owen nodded his assent. "i do not think she respects her Master. she looks scared and lost, Sir." he said, a touch of sadness in his voice. Owen stroked his hair.

"Yes, sean-boy, I think you're right." Owen replied. "I'm going go get a closer look, you may resume your club duties for now, but I may want you again later." he finished. sean nodded and Owen watched as he scurried over to Jasmine and dropped to his knees at her feet.

As Owen got closer to the bar, He noticed the girl swaying slightly on her knees, eyes closed. He narrowed His eyes. Forcing a friendly smile, He turned to the loud-mouthed "Master."

"Good evening, I'm Owen." He said, extending his hand. The other man shook his hand forcefully, pumping up down far more times than necessary, his big gut shaking as he did.

"Nice to meet you. I am Master Ryan!" he said loudly. While the fake smile stayed plastered on his face, inwardly Owen was rolling his eyes and thinking about how big of a cad this man was.

After listening to "Master" Ryan list his many accomplishments within the community for several minutes, Owen cleared his throat. "So, Ryan, who is your clumsy little slave?" Owen asked, amused with the pompous man. Ryan grunted, looked down and shoved gwen over with his foot. Sprawled out on the floor, she finally turned her eyes up to Owen. He recognized the glass, unfocused look immediately. His blood began to boil.

"This pathetic slave does not deserve a name!" Ryan said with a sneer. "Back on your knees, bitch!" he snarled at gwen. As she struggled to get back into position, Ryan aimed for another kick.

Owen quickly stepped between Ryan and gwen, fire in his eyes. "Maybe, she could follow your orders if she wasn't completely out of it, you idiot! What did you give her?" Owen demanded, His hand gripping the man's shirt tightly. As Ryan began to sputter out an excuse, Owen motioned to a dungeon monitor who hurried over. "Carson, go and get Stan, this girl appears to be under the influence." He ordered. Stan was Two Wind's on-site medic, not to mention a Master Himself. He would be able to tell in an instant if gwen was not sober.

Ryan struggled to get away, but was quickly subdued by Jasmine's two male slaves. Owen smiled as the two large men easily held Ryan at the bar, Jasmine always did like her men on the huge side, inside and outside of the pants. The medic examined gwen quickly and determined that not only was she drunk, there was also an injection mark on her arm. Drugs and excessive alcohol are strictly prohibited at Two Winds, and Ryan was quickly thrown out with a 6 month ban. Jasmine was practically fuming, pacing back and forth as her slaves tried to calm her.

Stan turned to Jasmine and Owen, his mouth a thin line of concern. "She should be fine by the morning. Owen, will you take responsibility for this sprite for now? She has no ID and is in no condition to play tonight." he asked.

"Yes, Stan, I'll take her. sean!" Owen bellowed. Almost instantly, sean was at his side.

"Yes, Master Owen?" he asked eagerly.

"Go and get a subbie blanket and wrap up my little package." He said, glancing at gwen who had barely moved through the examination. sean ran off to get the blanket, normally used to comfort a sub after a hard scene. Although it wasn't to be used that way tonight, Owen was sure that gwen had seen her share of hard scenes.

After assuring Jasmine that He would call Her in the morning and let Her know how His new little pet was doing, Owen carried gwen to the car and placed her gently into the backseat. she still had not moved much or spoken one word. she quickly fell asleep. As He drove towards His country home, He glanced in the rear-view mirror and studied her. she would be stunning once He got her cleaned up. He smiled, imagining those dark curls spread out over His pillow, her bright green eyes staring up at Him as He bound her to the bed.

she wass so terrified that Ryan would come back for her that she didn't speak for 3 whole days. Owen was patient, though, and got the lawyers involved to get her contract with Ryan voided. Once He got the statement from gwen about Ryan forcing her to do drugs, that part was easy. Once contract-slavery was legalized 10 years ago, everything was just politics.

He renegotiated a two year contract between Himself and gwen, and made sure she knew what she was signing. she was wary, but would rather be anywhere but the ranch, which was where slaves without a contract invariably ended up.

6 months later and gwen was a model slave. Owen delighted in taking her to parties and clubs to show her off. Now that He had a new pet to play with, He would begin to share gwen a little bit. Jasmine had been begging Him for months to have a weekend with gwen. He had mentioned it once and the look of horrified shock and fear on gwen's face had been enough to get His sadistic heart pumping. His little slave girl insists that she doesn't "do girls." Jasmine will have her cured of that within an hour.

Snapping back to the here and now, Owen looked at his watch and realized that His little pets had been waiting for over 30 minutes! He slowly descended the stairs to the playroom and noted with satisfaction that gwen had dimmed the lights to the exact brightness that He preferred. He walked into the room and let His eyes roam over his two pets, in the middle of the floor, in perfect "kneel present." A grin slowly spread across His face as He headed for the toy cabinet, tonight was going to be fun!