Master PC: Compile Error

Story Info
From the Master PC Universe: 'victim' finds the file.
7.5k words
4.4
53.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pakled
pakled
39 Followers

"Karen Bailey, Nerd Patrol". Damn how I hated saying that, but it pays the bills. Being the only female at work in this company, everyone else was conveniently out when the call came in. Only an hour left until quitting time, and I get the call. Some guy out in the 'burbs has a program stuck on his screen. No, he doesn't want to reboot, he needs software support. Great, a software ticket, and I got to go to the house. I ask a few more questions, and don't get very useful answers. It's a custom program, but he won't tell me what it is. He promises a bit extra if I come out now, so I hang my pride up and get my bag and head for the car. Customers aren't supposed to tip us, but we don't talk, and sometimes it comes in handy.

14 Regency Lane was a fancy spread. Big house, nice yard, lots of trees. There was an expensive car out front, swimming pool in the back. Or at least that's what it looks like; it's surrounded by a high hedge. But I hear splashing, so it's a safe bet. I heard some women laughing and playing. Some people get all the luck. So I ring the bell, and the laughter stops. A man's(') voice calls out "Be right there!", so I wait.

The door opens, and this guy peeks out. Damn, what a hunk. Nice hair, great body, good muscles, and what looks like a better package. I'm interrupted in my inventory by his voice again. He was firm, rugged, and loaded with confidence. His voice commanded attention, and sounded sexy. Hope he's not an asshole.

"Alan Gray. You're here about the computer?" he asks. His eyes had me starting to melt, but there was a calculated coldness to them. With some women, they'd find that attractive, but something about it put me on my guard. An equal amount of excitement and annoyance filled me as I nodded. That really got on my nerves; it's partly the 'uniform' (button down shirt, polyester pants, and a bit of cloth that pretended to be a tie or something) At least I had 'forgotten' the regulation pocket protector. But the look just wasn't flattering to anyone, much less me.

I'm about 5' 7", blond hair, and contacts over brown eyes. I've got boobs, but not enough to really attract attention. My legs and ass were a bit too wide from stopping at too many fast food restaurants while going from customer to customer. If I ever wished I was better looking, it was now. I looked up shyly as he motioned me in.

The entrance way was marble flooring, brass rails, and wooden paneling. Everything here was screaming 'expensive', so maybe the tip I got would be a good one. We passed a couple of bedrooms, and finally found the den. I had a good time watching him walk; he knew how to put a strut in it. Somebody was a very lucky woman.

In the den were an old tower unit(,) and a CRT monitor. Guess his business wasn't in the Technology business. I looked at the screen, and saw a few things open, and in the center of the screen, was an open window, and a frozen cursor. He gestured towards the unit.

"I got stuck in this, and it's very important that I don't lose the session. Do you think you can help?"

I pondered it for a second.

"What is it?"

He got a funny look on his face, halfway between annoyed and...fearful? In a flash, it was gone, and he smiled again. Nice smile, the kind I could get used to that first thing in the morning. What was I thinking?

"It's just a game, but it's been running so long, I don't dare turn it off. It doesn't save sometimes, and I've got a message saying 'compile error'. "

Ah, that explained it. Either it didn't load right, or the files had gotten corrupted.

"Do you have the original program?"

He got that look again. I got the impression that he really didn't want to discuss it. What was so important about a game? Oh well, I get paid either way. So I looked over to him. He had a smile on his face, somehow patronizing, which put my back up a bit. I don't like to be treated like an inferior.

"Can I drive?" I asked him.

"Sure, sure, I'll be in the back. Just yell if you need anything."

He sauntered off towards the bedrooms, and shut the door behind him. Good, I could get things done with some peace and quiet. I did the usual bits with the boot log, the registry, and all those other techie things that make programs do what they were supposed to. Turned out his program was corrupted by something, couldn't tell what, probably malware or virus. I ran the usual programs to take care of that, and then I found the original source code. I pulled up the program, hit 'save′, and then rebooted.

He was in the bedroom still, alone, dammit. If I ever wished I was better looking, and then got a shock as someone came out through the den past me. She stopped in front of me, looked at the screen, and smiled at me.

She was drop-dead gorgeous. I hated her instantly. She was wearing a bikini...no, strike that, she was poured into a bikini. The biggest tits I'd ever seen (they were way too big to be called 'boobs'), and standing up like the Rock of Gibraltar. Waist-length brown hair, perfect body, perfect green eyes...no wait. They were perfectly blank! Thank heavens. She was obvious arm candy and no threat. The lights were on, but no one was home. As I positioned myself between her and the screen, she seemed to come out of whatever trance she was in.

"Hi! are you here to fix the computer?"

No, I'm here to warm the chair. "Yes ma'am. Mr. Gray was losing a program, and needed some work done."

She perked up. "Goody. He really likes to play on it." She leaned closer and whispered to me.

"Isn't he just the best looking thing?"

Or at least that's what I thought she said, she was about to smother me in her bosom. If one of the male techs had shown up, that would have been a career-ending temptation. Fortunately, I was immune.

She smirked. "I just can't get enough of him. I'll see ya!" Then she giggled like a teenager, and let herself in the door to the bedroom.

I sighed, and went back to the computer. I suppose I should run the program, just to make sure that it worked. Whatever it was.

I fired up the program, and watched the window pop back up. "Welcome to Master PC. Become a virtual God to those around you." Oh, fantasy. Well, it didn't look like anyone was coming out of the bedroom soon. I just hope they didn't start...

I started hearing a rhythmic motion, and some low moans. Shit, that was gross. I'm getting screwed professionally, and he's getting screwed literally. That didn't help much. I was horny enough from being without a guy, and I was trying to concentrate on finishing up, when I heard the door open, and someone else came in the room.

It was a black woman, (but) sculpted(,) and sinewy. She had the same hair, and incredibly, the same inflated, Soviet-era-sized boobs. She smiled at me, but then went blank when she saw the screen. Two of them? This guy didn't know when to quit.

I looked up at her. "Hi, I'm just fixing the computer". She didn't say anything, just opened the door to the bedroom, and walked in. The door shut, and then I heard squeals, laughter, and more bumping. Great, just great.

Trying to shut out the porno scene playing itself out in the next room, I looked at the program again. Hitting the enter key, the screen became a picture of someone sitting in a chair rotating around and around. Someone that looked like a wire frame of...me. I checked a mole here, a scratch there. It was me all right.

Ok, this was interesting. There was a webcam attached, but it couldn't see all of me. This was intriguing. I clicked the mouse on my 'body', and a whole menu of choices came up. Hair, eyes, dimensions. It reminded me of a graphics program one of the other techs played with, called Pretend Pose, or something like that. There were entries all over the place. Well, where to start?

The ass, - those buns needed firming up. I tweaked this control, and that, until I had something that would turn mens' heads at 20 paces. Boobs? Why not? I dialed up about a cup size, maybe two. Longer hair, more of a honey blond than the flat blond I had, longer lashes, fuller lips...no, not that full.

Finally, I had the dream body, and hit the Enter key again. Suddenly I felt like I'd been bitch-slapped, but in a good way. My clothes hung in places, and were too tight in others. I saw a mirror on the wall, and almost dropped my bag at the sight. Good Lord, I was beautiful! It worked!

"WTF?"

I started thinking. There was no way this could be working. It violated several laws of physics. I couldn't look like this, he'd figure out what I'd been doing, and there'd be hell to pay. I turned around, and listened. They were still doing sexual gymnastics in there, but sooner or later, he'd pop his cork, and out he'd come, bimbos and all.

I looked back to the screen. There was a message "revert to original?" Hurriedly I hit 'yes', and then the familiar 'whomp' happened, and I was back to myself again. Plain, old, chunky, normal, boring me. Fuck, I couldn't stand it. I got to thinking, and wondered what he'd do if it did start working on me. Would he even want to? Would I wind up a bimbo like those other two? I thought about it, and did some old Dungeons and Dragons thinking to enter a quick command.

"This program will not modify any part of my mind or body without my consent. This program will hide any reference to my use or modifications from any other user, without my consent. This program will not show any record of my use, without my consent". There. That should do it. I saw some profiles of various people he'd changed, but I didn't have the time. I needed to find out how to get my own copy. This was too good to pass up.

Checking his Internet history and email files (never deleted...amateur), I found where he'd been sent this program. A quick forward through his email, and it was winging its way to my inbox. A couple of tweaks later, and the history was removed as well. This bore some investigation. I explored a bit further, found some mental controls (mental?...Right). Several past examples were stored there, including instructions for the subjects to blank out if the Master PC screen was displayed. Well, that explained the blank looks. I looked at the two womens' 'profiles', and read their 'instructions'. What a pig. He'd turned them into nymphomaniacs, increased their sensitivity, breast size, breathing abilities (I could imagine), on and on. My opinion of him was heading for the basement, as I read his own profile. A cock of amazing proportions (when finesse doesn't work, get a bigger hammer...sigh). The picture of him naked was...distracting. Pity, he could use some adjusting.

No, wait. That was over the line. I checked again and erased all remaining signs of my probing. He didn't seem the type to figure it out, but I was taking no chances.

I heard things building to a climax in there (pun intended), and then it got quiet. It was not a minute later that I heard some giggling, and someone throwing some clothes on. I wouldn't have a chance to investigate further, so I started packing up, and getting ready to leave.

Gray came out of the room, a smug grin on his face (pig). He looked up, and smiled that smile again. "Everything working?"

I nodded.

"Good. Now I want you to listen carefully. You didn't see anything unusual today."

Resisting the urge to roll my eyes, I nodded.

"I didn't see anything unusual today." I said, playing along. "you fixed my problem, and did a good job."

"I fixed your problem. I did a good job."

His grin got wider.

"You'll take the credit card info and the hundred dollar tip."

That took some acting not to react to.

"I'll take the credit card info and the hundred dollar tip."

He looked at me. "that's all. Thanks for fixing my computer."

I shuddered slightly, and 'came out of it'.

"You're welcome."

I collected my gear, and left. I could hear him chuckling softly. I was tempted to chuckle too, once I got my copy working. Hope I made it to my copy before he made it to his.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thank heavens, last call, and a Friday too. I had the whole weekend to check this thing out. I went home, threw something in the microwave, made a quick salad, and checked my mail. Stopping only for the 'ding' on the microwave, I searched for the help files, and finding them, started to read.

It was a lot more like that Pretend Pose program than I thought. I found you could change the interface, position controls, and affect bodies, minds, and perceptions of those around you. You could make any changes you wanted, and no one would be the wiser if you parsed your instructions correctly. You could enhance, prevent, or erase changes with code words, gestures, or whatever tickled your fancy.

Damn this could be dangerous, especially in the wrong hands. I wondered what 'Mr. Gray' was before he found this. Probably not the rich playboy he was now. I hadn't found anything about getting money, so he must have 'influenced' someone to hand it over. Hmm... my review time was coming up. A fat 10% raise would be helpful.

Back to the modifications, though. I looked through the logic of the commands, scratching out a word here, a tweak there. There was a multiple 'undo' feature, so I could always go back to the way I was. I saved myself as myself, then password-protected it, and got to work.

The next half hour was silly; I grew my boobs to fill my shirt, changed my butt around, changed hair color, eye color, just time in front of the mirror. I finally settled on what I wanted; a good solid D-cup, brown eyes, smooth, silky hair, a beautiful face, and curves that went on forever. I didn't go for that bimbo look I saw at his house, but just enough to command the attention of any man I wanted.

Now that was the problem. I'd had a boyfriend until recently, but we'd just gone into stasis. It wasn't going anywhere, so I ended it. The sex was ok, and he wasn't bad in bed once I taught him what I wanted, but that was over. I'd been missing something good and solid to put where it'd do the most good, but all this changing, and all the sound effects this afternoon had me pretty horny.

I could have any man I wanted now, but which one? Or more than one? Nah, things were complicated enough with just one. So where to find a good one? Some quick changes to be immune to Aids and other diseases, prevent pregnancy, and everything else, and I was off to the closet.

That was the second problem. Nothing fit any more. I'd need that raise just to pay for new clothes. I didn't want to spend the weekend sewing, but what else to do? Looking around, I found something that worked, barely, and threw it on. Shopping time.

Friday was also payday. I had some extra with the hundred, but I'd have to make it stretch. I went into a few places, but found myself shopping for men more than clothes. I was having problems concentrating with that building itch down below. Only a couple of silly teenagers laughing at my outfit allowed me to focus on the task at hand.

I got some simple things that could do double duty. I even found some stuff that would work for the job (dorky clothes are always in clearance...). But I kept looking around at all the guys in the mall. There were some good looking ones, there always were, but they usually had a hundred or more pounds of girlfriend blocking the view. Some of the guys were probably more interested in the boys than the girls.

Finally, I saw my target. Scrumptious, tall and lean, and a cute butt. He was in a bookstore, and I walked up to him, and then froze. What do I say? Will he like me? I got within about 5 feet, and couldn't go any closer. He looked up, and gave me the once over. I felt tingly all over, and opened my mouth. I just couldn't get any words to follow them. He finally spoke.

"Hi"

"Hi". Well, that part was over.

He stood there, expectantly. I wanted to say something. He seemed interested, but eventually he lost interest, and wandered away.

"shit shit shit" I muttered. I had the looks, but inside, I was the same awkward woman I was before I started. I could make the pitch, but I couldn't close the deal. Hanging my head, I took my things home, promising not to cry until I was inside.

I sat back down at the computer, wondering where I went wrong. Maybe this was what the mind control was about. I snickered, thinking about 'mind control'. Images of Spock and mind melds, movies, and sci-fi novels. Sheesh. Would it work?

Checking the help on mind control, I increased my self-confidence by 20% and my conversational abilities by 30%. There, never at a loss for words, and never afraid to use them. Charisma? There was a setting for charisma. Ok, up by 10%.

I found that you could influence other's attitudes as well. Oh, did my crew need some cleaning up. But then again, they fit the way they were. Old boyfriends? I don't know; it felt like cheating.

I stopped typing, and looked at the ceiling. I could do better than this. I had the confidence, I had the looks, I could do anything I wanted, have any man I wanted. A whole world of possibilities. The clubs were still open. I never really had much luck there, being outclassed by the other women there. But I had looks and brains, a deadly combination. What was I waiting for?

I was waiting for Tami. My best friend, she would be available tonight. It's no fun going out by yourself. With two, you can get 2 guys, and you avoid the psychos who go out alone. I reached for the phone, and started to dial, then stopped. How was I going to explain my new looks?

I sat, looking at the phone. Well, I could just make her ignore it, but I wanted to share this with someone. Maybe I could give her some of the gifts I had. The two of us would be unstoppable. I called her, being mysterious, and she went for it. I told her I'd had a makeover, and I wanted her opinion. And was she free for a little clubbing tonight?

I knew she was curious, since I didn't usually go much for that sort of thing. I needed a little more self-confidence, in her opinion, so she might think that her efforts were paying off. She was over in half an hour, and I was almost dressed when she rang the bell.

I opened the door, and there she was. She looked at me with a confused expression.

"Excuse me; I'm looking for Karen Bailey"

"No Tami, you're looking at Karen Bailey"

"That can't be right; you don't look like her at all. Can I come in?"

"Sure, right this way"

She came in and looked around. "Ok, I'm being punked, right? Where is she?"

I had trouble controlling my grin. "I told you before. Would you like to see an explanation?"

She looked at me, obviously still confused. I went to the computer, and reverted to my original settings. She watched me melt back to the plain Jane old me. She just stood there, her jaw heading for the floor.

"How the FUCK did you do that?"

I grinned still wider. "Watch"

I went back to the 'optimized' version. As I filled out and glammed up, she just stared at the new me.

"Karen? Is that you?"

"Every inch. Want to see how it's done?"

"Uh, yeah. And Karen?"

"mmm?"

"Can you do me too?"

"Thought you'd never ask, girlfriend"

Over next hour, we played dress-up, trying this and that. By the time Tami was done, she was an E-cup (as if she needed it), a few inches taller, and as drop-dead gorgeous as anyone had a right to be. Her brown hair hung to her waist, everything was firm and trim, and she'd gone for violet eyes. Something about Elizabeth Taylor, she said. Tami turned out to be, still, just more Tami than usual. She wasn't interested in the mind control aspects of it, but she did some things to her body that would get her in trouble, if any man was lucky enough to slide into home. Unless he'd eaten his Wheaties, that is.

I didn't really play with my fun buttons, just a little here and there. I wasn't a glutton about sex, but I did like to come. I didn't want a lot of distractions, until I found a guy to be distracting, if you know what I mean. I'd show a guy a good time tonight, but he'd have to work for it.

pakled
pakled
39 Followers
12