Master Rob's Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galgo
Galgo
78 Followers

I didn't want to, but I did anyways. I knew I had to.

"Let me see that tongue again."

I showed him my now empty mouth.

"Was that fun?" he asked

"Yes, Master Rob." I said to the camera.

He then turned off the camera and set it on the bed dnd started gathering his clothing.

"I want you to put away all of this stuff back into your toy closet. Take a shower afterwards and there will be some clothing waiting for you on the bed when you come out." he said. "I really am proud of you Meg. You made great progress your first day."

After getting dressed, he walked out and locked the door behind him. I just sat on the bed for a minute and tried to wrap my head around over what just happened. I began picking up all of the sex items that i was abused with and put them away in the closet. There was a set of keys hanging on the wall that were for the bands around my wrists and ankles. I took them off and put them away too.

I took a long and well needed shower. I felt disgusting. I just stood in the warm water until my hands were all pruney. I didn't want to get out of it and see what else he had planned for me.

Galgo
Galgo
78 Followers