Master Rolf & Nettie

Story Info
Young sub gets punished for a bad decision.
1.9k words
4
32.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

The place is called The Bit and Saddle. Mostly a biker bar in years past, it now also serves as a hangout for the D/s crowd and the sailors from the nearby naval base.

Master Rolf knee deep in projects already past deadline receives a cryptic note from a public computer. The note invites him to the bar at two o'clock for a performance he is guaranteed to enjoy.

He smiles, always curious he already knows he will attend. He tries to call home to invite Nettie to join him, thinking she deserves some time out with him but she is not there. Just another aggravation, now she will have to be punished for not obtaining permission to leave the house.

Nettie is already at the bar waiting for her performance. She is here for two reasons to make money to buy her Master a special gift and because he has been so busy for so long she is ready she thinks for any kind of attention even punishment. She knows he will be here. Nettie is the one who sent the e-mail invitation.

Rolf always curious arrives right on time, taking a seat he waits to see what happens next.

He starts up a conversation with the bartender who tells him he was in for a treat. A new act appearing for only one performance. A little sub earning money to buy her Master a present. Leaning over in a confidential voice, he assures him she is one hot bitch.

Rolf sighs, he is afraid he knows what's next. Nettie can be intractable at times, chafe under his rules, and often takes things into her own hands even when she knows it will lead to a bad end. Especially when she feels bored and neglected.

He had been neglecting her for business lately and he knows that to be the truth. It is however no excuse, if she appears on that stage, he vows to make her a very unhappy sub.

Suddenly the roar of a bike engine and the screech of tires came out of the speakers and onto the set riding an old Harley comes his Nettie. Naked, except for pasties and a g-string and covered by her ass long shiny black hair.

He watches her whole performance. She is hot and talented enough that she had every guy in the room up on his feet cheering her on and ready to take her immediately right on the stage.

Finished she collects her money giving everyone perfect views of her ass and pussy. While she was performing, the only words he said were to the barkeep. "Got some scissors I can borrow?" He received a pair with a question, but he gives no answers.

He knew the minute he saw her what her punishment would be.

Finally she was done collecting money, he walked up onto the stage, kicked the bike over, and Nettie eyes wide in fear cowered on the ground. "You do know you're in trouble right?" Nettie nodded.

The audience thinking this was part of the act yelled at him to fuck her. He smiled and then they knew whatever was going to happen it wasn't an act.

Nettie loved her long hair almost as much as he did. He reached out snip a large hunk hit the ground. Snip another followed soon the stage was strewn with her hair and she looked like a new naval recruit.

Quiet tears coursed down her cheeks. He looked up "Any one got a shaver?" One of the sailors in the audience went and got him an electric one. Buzz buzz over her head went the shaver and now she really was bald.

He set the bike back up and pulling her up by her long supple nipples pushed her over the seat. Off came his long black leather belt with a huge silver buckle. The audience inhaled almost as one person and muttered at what was coming next.

The belt made a loud swish as it cut the air and a solid thunk as it landed. Everyone could see her ass shiver but not a sound passed her lips. Finally, after hitting her about twenty times, her ass apple red and welted he was finished strapping her. He returned the belt to his pants. He pointed and she knelt down and shakily pulled his zipper down, released his cock and sucked him to an orgasm in front of everyone then put him away. She then stood with his help and two steps back and on his left she followed him naked and bald outside.

A swoosh of escaped air came from the audience. Half the group was glad they weren't his sub. The other half were wishing they were.

Nettie rode home bald, sore assed and naked on the back of her Master's big old hog glad her punishment was over. Arriving home however proved her wrong.

Dismounting the bike he pointed and said, "Playroom and stay there until I come for you. We are far from finished." Crying she hurried away.

Master Rolf went upstairs to think and calm down. She had meant well in her actions but it did not excuse her from not discussing it with him even if it ruined the surprise. He was unhappy she had appeared naked in front of the unruly crowd at the bar, unhappy because she had been in danger and didn't seem to realize it. The idea of her being hurt made him angry all over again.

Rolf loved the imp no matter how much trouble she caused him. Having cut her hair, he now would have to live with the consequences as long as she did. What could he do to impress her this was the last stunt he would tolerate? How could he reach her? Anymore and he would release her no matter the heartache for both of them. He didn't want to do that, he wanted to marry her, he desired a life with her

It seemed he mused her problem was not enough to do, her fertile mind had to keep busy and so to gain his attention she got into trouble. He laughed "Got it"

He hurried into the bathroom. Nettie's container of birth control pills sat on the counter. He was right they looked just like the vitamins he used. That would certainly keep her occupied. He smiled. It was time for children. He found he rather liked the idea. It took only a moment to flush the birth control pills and refill the bottle with vitamins.

He walked to the playroom. Nettie was waiting for him kneeling on the cold floor in perfect position. He winced at the sight of her hair. Reaching out he drew her close.

"I am no longer as angry as earlier. Do you realize you might have been badly hurt there by yourself?" She nodded tears running freely down her face. He kissed them away. "Do you have anything to say?"

"I am sorry Master, I didn't mean to worry you. I wanted to surprise you with that leather coat you looked at, and it seemed an easy way to make money."

"You didn't stop to think again did you?" She shook her head no. "You put my ass and my pussy on display for everyone, forced me to punish you in anger".

He raised her head and looked deep into her eyes, "You might have disappeared and I wouldn't have known where or why. I want you to understand this is the only time I will forgive a stunt as serious as this, next time love you or not your gone."

He swatted her sore ass "now get cleaned up and meet me in the bedroom".

Nettie didn't know what had changed his mind but was very happy as she skipped off to clean up. Remembering only at the last moment to stop and properly thank her Master for his clemency. Finished with her shower she tied one of the beautiful silk scarves he had gifted her with around her head.

Master Rolf had candles light all over and her favorite champagne and strawberries on the side table, and her special favorite music playing.

She stopped to admire it in wonder and then she felt his rough hands as they surrounded her breasts and pinched her nipples. He leaned down and whispered into her ear. "Hope your not tired I have a feeling it will be a long night."

As his mouth claimed hers she sighed and thought, "as long as you desire master."

Kissing her he gently placed her cuffs on and led her to the bed. There he blindfolded her and placed her on her belly with her ass high in the air, restraining her hands above her head.

Kissing down her spine and deep into the cleft of her delicious ass, he whispered. "Pleasure tonight for both of us my love, today has been harsh enough." She shivered under his hands as his tongue reached deep inside her most private entrance. "I do love this ass of mine you know" and he gently swatted it until it was a warm delightful red and she was moaning and wet under his hands.

Reaching for one of her favorite toys, he carefully and slowly teasing her with every stroke inserted it deep into her waiting wet feminine center. Using it in a rhythm he knew would drive her crazy quickly; he gently pinched and rolled her love button as he pushed the vibrator in and out. Soon he was whispering "Come my imp, come for your Master he wishes your juices to feast upon". She did screaming her pleasure to the world as she stiffened and the waves of her joy could be seen rippling across her flat stomach. Finally, as she calmed, his tongue sought her other center of joy, and his fingers opened her and made her ready as his well lubed cock pushed against her guardian muscles. He slid in like a sailor going home after a long sea voyage. She was orgasmic under him from the time his head breached her muscles until he joined her in joy and filled her with his juices.

"Now my darling imp with the edge taken off, let us clean up and then eat you will need your strength."

Hours later, they returned to the bedroom. Master Rolf had taken her outside and taken her under the stars making sweet tender love to her leading her places they had never been together. He had even tenderly held her as they relaxed in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Now it was time for bed, he undressed her, and snapping her cuffs together gently placed her into his bed. Then stripping he pushed her onto her hands and knees and pushed into her pussy already wet and sated from this strange and wonderful night and took her roughly and quickly, once again slapping her ass cheeks until she turned a warm and rosy red. She screamed, "I'm coming Master I love you." and he answered "And I you that's why two weeks from tonight we will wed. Would you like that imp?" He proceeded to take his own pleasure as she trembled under him; soon he knew she would erupt in understanding.

It was minutes before she realized what he had said. While she wept, he placed a ring on her finger. "I never want another day like today. I want you always to know your mine till death do us part."

It would be nice to say we will never hear of Nettie again. However, I hear there is a story to tell about the collaring and wedding ceremony if you are interested seems Nettie almost missed her own wedding day.

4/17/02 Copyright no reproduction without permission

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers