Master Ron & slave kim Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers

Monica screamed as Ron brought her off with his fingers and then groaned as he mounted her while she was still coming. She immediately wrapped herself around him and locked herself tight to his body. Her hips pumping up to meet his every thrust. Ron pounded her without mercy and she cried and screamed through more orgasms than any of them could count. Kim was thrusting her hips in time to the couple fucking before her but it did no good. Finally the rutting couple stopped moving and lay spent on the bed. Kim was hanging with her head down panting with need when Ron's toe came up and touched her clit.

It was enough. Kim screamed and came, convulsing in her bonds as the orgasm swept through her. Both eggs were driven from her body with such force that they cracked in two when they hit the floor. Her cream sprayed out of her cunt wetting the bed and she passed out finally as she still twitched in post orgasmic delight.

Kim woke to find herself covered up in bed with both Ron and Monica snuggled up to her. Kim smiled and wiggled deeper into the quilt covering them and sighed. Wondering what Ron and maybe Monica had planned for her next time; Kim drifted back to sleep, feeling safe, and content and very loved.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers
12