Master Sami Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls help Sami relax, then clean the yacht.
1.9k words
4.43
12k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03

Cleaning Day

"Say it again," Sami commands.

Laura gracefully removes her lips from his cock to look up into his cruel eyes. "I am a cunt," she purrs and returns to engulfing him.

Sami leans back a bit more in his low backed chair and looks out over the water at Glint.

"Now the other shoulder, Missy," Sami says.

"Of course my Master, thank you for letting this worthless slut massage your aching muscles," Missy whispers directly into his ear.

Sami's right hand lazily rocks the bound girl next to him. The one he calls 'hooker' is hog tied and dangling from the ceiling at the perfect height. He watches her gagged mouth as she rotates slowly past. He brushes a finger along her toes, which have become cold. Sami thinks that she will need to be released soon or risk cutting off too much blood.

Sami nods to the nearby land; "I hear there have been many changes since I left."

"Yes indeed my wonderful Master," Missy confirms as Laura nods.

Sami reaches out a hand to slap hooker just hard enough to reverse her rotation. He sighs and says "Ava assured me that she would honor YT's bargain but we haven't received any supplies in over a week now. We have plenty but it is nice to have the visitors and hear the news. I am afraid that I miss Glint very much. Then again I have the best parts right here."

Laura's head bobs a bit faster and deeper as if to agree. Sami sips more of his coffee and enjoys the attention of his girls. He stops hooker's slow clockwise rotation and touches his right index finger to her pussy lips. Sami lets his eyes close and commands "Missy, says some nice words for me."

Missy clears he throat before beginning, "Thank you so much Sami for allowing this dirty fucking whore to serve you."

Sami feels hooker's pubic hair as Laura moves her tongue across his shaft and down to the balls.

"You are so generous Master," Missy continues, "I am so fortunate to be able to watch skilled slaves like hooker and Laura please you. I can only hope to be half as good a cocksucker as your first slave. And I am sure that I will never be as lovely a captive as hooker is right now, my exquisite powerful Master."

"Please forgive me Master but I must speak!" Laura says timidly.

As he glares Sami says, "You shall be punished for speaking out of turn, you rude cunt. But you may speak freely now."

Laura works his cock with both hands as she looks into her owner's eyes boldly. "Thank you sir, thank you for ordering my punishment and allowing me to speak. I could not allow her to say such things; I am but a lowly slave girl who desires to please her Master. Missy is so beautiful and graceful, I would be honored to learn what she knows."

Submission drips from Laura's voice and Missy's hands work Sami's biceps. "Oh Master, your slave is so modest!" Missy sobs, "I am not worthy to kiss you, to say nothing of ......" she trails off.

"No, no!" Laura hides her smile and opens her eyes wider, "I am only a cunt, and a dirty cunt at that." Hooker's pussy glistens at hearing these words and she groans softly behind her gag.

"Master, oh my sweet Master," Missy leans closer, "I swear, I will do anything for you, absolutely anything."

"Oh Sami," Laura responds, "Do I need to say it? I should think not! But now I must, I would do anything for you as well.... more even. All I want is to do your bidding and exceed your every expectation and desire."

Hooker shudders and Sami can feel her muscles tense. She chews on the ball gag, willing herself not to scream out. Hooker regrets her punishment for once. She knows that she could speak to her Master in a way that would not only demonstrate her devotion but also excite him.... and get her punished.

"My.....my puh....."Missy stammers, "Oh, Sami, my pussy is so wet right now." Missy's face blossoms into a scarlet blush at the words.

Laura presses her face against Sami's cock and says, "All of me yearns for you my gracious Master. Please use my body if you wish or command me to assist you using one of the pretty girls."

"Oh Sami, I adore you," Missy cries out with emotion. "I want to make you happy. I will gladly suffer any pain or humiliation for your enjoyment my Master."

From behind closed eyes Laura counters, "Master, I am the luckiest girl ever just because I can kneel at your feet. Touching and tasting you is far beyond what I deserve. I am only a plaything, but your plaything. I belong to you."

Sami contains his excitement. The only outward sign he gives is his exploration of hooker's nether lips.

Missy's chest heaves as the pace of her breathing increases. "Oh Sami, I can not keep from touching you, pressing myself against you. I want you to be pleased with me in everything that I do. The way I walk, the way I eat, sleep, and crawl. All my pleasure and pain, I want it to make you happy my sweet Sir."

"Oh gawd Sami," Laura moans and squeezes his rigid member, "I can not pretend anymore! I am just a common slut when I am near you. I say I want to serve you but I am a naughty slave.... a slave to my own desires. I dream of your luscious dick in my mouth and my pussy, your cum filling me and covering me."

Missy leans against the chair as her knees give way for a moment, "Please, Sami, this is worse than torture. If only you would hit me, beat me like the whore I am, the pain would be more bearable than this yearning for you."

Ropes bite into hooker's flesh as all her muscles tighten. Tears stream down the bound girl's face as her inner lips are parted by Sami's index finger.

"No!" Laura cries, "No, I am the one who should be punished, remember Master, I spoke out of turn, I am the greedy cunt who is unwilling to share you with these girls who are so much more obedient and well trained. I will even serve the rest of hooker's time. I deserve no less. I am such a lowly fuck toy."

Missy presses her forehead against Sami and whines, "Oh please, please, something more, a touch, a word, please Master. I don't care what it is; I will do whatever you command. No matter what, please give me a task, or your spit on my face. I need something of you."

"I am pleased," Sami declares. "Pleased with all three of you." Each girl beams with pride. He motions for the others to free hooker. "Go to my closet, you will find three button down dress shirts, each of you will choose one and that will be all that you wear today. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sami," they chime in unison, except for hooker who muttered garbled syllables in the same rhythm.

They help hooker down and all three crawl quickly on their hands and knees to the bedchamber on the yacht. All three ease inside and begin shedding clothing and folding the garments neatly. Hooker is nude first and snatches the white starched shirt and throws it on. The little slave buttons the shirt that hangs almost to her knees. Then rolls up the sleeves so her hands are free.

Missy is next to be naked and chooses the dark blue stylish shirt as hers. She puts it on and admires herself in the mirror. The bottom of the shirt almost covers her ass. She smiles.

Laura finishes last and retrieves the black button down shirt from the hanger. She slips her arms into it and looks down. She examines the instructions in her mind and leaves the front completely unfastened. A delightful view of her trimmed pubic hair, navel and the valley between her breasts is framed by the edges of the Master's shirt.

"You look ridiculous hooker," Laura giggles.

"And you look obscene! I am jealous," Hooker responds.

Missy blushes hard and sighs, "Let's not waste time. I want to get back to him."

"Easy little one," Laura says gently, "don't be in such a rush. You have won him over...we all have."

"Yes, I know he thinks about us all the time," hooker says as she brushes hair back from Missy's face. "It is our job to keep his mind off of wanting to go back to Glint today, I can see that it bothers him very much."

"Shut up hooker," Laura snaps, "I mean, don't be silly. My Master is strong and doesn't need anything, not even his treasured slave girls," she lies.

"I suppose you are right," Missy concedes. "But now the question is, do we walk or crawl back to Sami?"

Sami pours himself a scotch and sits down on the couch with a sigh as the three girls come crawling in on their hands and knees. They for a semi circle around him and sit up. Eyes down, hands on their spread thighs, Sami inspects them. "Well done," is his response.

He sips his drink. "The three of you are to clean today, every surface on the whole ship." All nod in understanding. "But to make it interesting I will add a game. At the top of each hour the grandfather clock will chime. At that moment you will all stop what you are doing and begin having oral sex with each other in a circle. The girl who orgasms first will then report to me for an additional punishment."

"Yes Sami," they say in one voice.

One hour and seven minutes later Laura steadies herself at the Master's bedroom door panting. Saliva drips down her thigh and she meekly says, "Forgive me Master, this sloppy dirty cunt was the first to cum. I am here for my punishment."

Sami grabs her by the hair and throws her face down on the bed. He brushes the hem of the shirt away and begins spanking her ass muttering, "Fucking whore, dirty slut."

"Yes my Master, I am a horny slut. I could not control myself. Please beat me like the shameless girl that I am," Laura moans as the slaps increase in speed.

"Don't think I have forgotten your little outburst!" Sami removes his belt and doubles the leather before swinging it at her buttocks. "Fucking slave, mine to abuse."

"Yes, my Master, I belong to you, owned completely and devoted to fulfilling your every desire," Laura says as if it is a mantra. Her hands ball into fists as she endures the last of the whipping.

"Now kiss my feet and return to your work," Sami barks while trying to conceal his excitement and pleasure with his slave.

She climbs off of the bed, her shirt still open, and her skin raw and red from the beating and kneels before her owner. She showers his feet with kisses before standing and hurrying out.

Fifty-seven minutes later Sami hears a door slam and muted voices arguing. He puts down his book and leaves his cabin following the noise.

Sami walks into the small living room area where the three girls freeze instantly. He crosses his arms and shakes his head at the tableau. Laura lying flat on her back with one hand around hooker's throat. Missy pants, with her legs wrapped around Laura's waist. Hooker chokes while holding tightly to a large fistful of hair from either girl.

One meek voice from the pile asks, "Master, what are we to do if there was a three way tie?"