Master Says Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman's breaking under sensual torture begins.
2.2k words
4.12
38.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stood outside her house dressed in his all black outfit of a black t-shirt, black jeans and his black army issued boots he smiled to himself. "Tonight will be the night; I'm finally going to take this haughty bitch." He gazed up at the moon seeing it shine brightly like the king of all the stars in the sky; he slipped his six inch knife from his pocket, flicking it forward with his wrist to reveal the silver sharpened blade. It gleamed in the moonlight like a precious jewel rather then the tool that would help him to accomplish the goal of his lust.

Sliding the knife back down into the closed position he slipped his ski mask over his head, adjusting it comfortably on his head so that the eye and breathing holes were in their correct places. He bent down to sneak past the window in the front room of the house going around to the back where her bedroom was located as he approached he cautiously stood up some to look in the window, he could see a nightstand light showing the bed and her dresser with it's large rectangular mirror that showed the bathroom door to be closed, he could see the tiny bit of light in the slit between the door and the carpet. He very gently took the knife from his pocket again and smashed the pane of glass carefully, just enough to crack the area in front of the latch.

The pane splintered some and he struck it again, glancing upward quickly now to make sure the light had not become even a little brighter from the crack under the door. As he hit the window again the correct piece splintered some and showed a crack as he placed the knife back in his pocket pushing on the piece of half broken glass with his gloved hand he was able to dislodge it from the frame and he pulled it away, dropping it on the ground softly as he reached in with a finger unlatching the window he pulled his finger back and slowly began to slide the window up, his eyes fearfully watching the bathroom door for the slightest movement inward.

He saw none as he continued to push the window up, gracefully holding it open with one arm as he lifted himself into her bedroom supporting himself on the frame momentarily as he got his balance back, he kneeled down sideways and began to close the window, his face half watching the window and the bathroom door. He set the window back into its former closed shape, even locking it again, sliding the drape slightly in front of the piece he had broken, with a little luck she wouldn't notice. Now that he was inside, he looked around for a moment inhaling the scent of femininity that lived throughout the room; he walked slowly over to her dresser treading softly. He then cursed himself silently for not removing his boots as he sat gently down on her bed, once again watching the bathroom door as he slipped his boots off quickly, placing them under the bed as he smoothed the bed covers to make it seem as if they were hiding nothing at all underneath them.

Her pillows and comforter were a dark shade of green, near hunting green and he laughed ruefully to himself about how he was definitely going to bag a trophy worth mounting on this hunt. He could smell her perfume, light and dainty as it flowed throughout the room, he heard the bathroom door begin to creak in and suddenly remembered his place and appearance, a masked man in a woman's bedroom, not an entirely welcoming position.

He quickly hid himself in her closet, shutting the sliding door in front of him as he stood facing outward watching for her to come into the room through the barely open wooden blinds on the doors. He had to suppress a gasp when he saw her walk into the room and sit down at her vanity in front of the large mirror. He reminded himself to breathe calmly so as to not give up his place he focused on her features her long flowing fiery red hair that touched down mid-way down her back, he watched her face intently in the mirror she was looking into and he swore he saw her cat green eyes sparkle. She was wearing an apple green silk robe which was lightly tied at her waist exposing the mere hint of her pale white skin and the treasures it was covering. He thought to himself that this was the first apple green robe he had ever seen but she was a striking redhead and it suited her blood drained complexion.

He had to suppress another gasp as she stood up quickly in front of the full length mirror and slipped the tied robe off her shoulders exposing her pale but beautiful shoulders, he eyed her skin from this rear position, his eyes slowly moving in the mirror to where her cleavage now showed, seeming to flow down for a matter of inches as her bust was quite large. He couldn't resist licking his lips as he relished the fact that those breasts would be his to manipulate and control in a matter of minutes. Her hair was wet so he was able to piece together that she had just gotten out of the shower by her stage of undress when his mind was suddenly brought back to the woman in front of him as she slipped the robe completely off. He eyed her milky white butt with the hunger of a starving lion, how he wanted to devour her. He looked down her legs and then up again, her calf muscles toned from her assumed exercise routine. She was like his own marble statue, his own female David.

He allowed his eyes to return to the mirror as she ran her fingers over her taut stomach in a gesture of self-approval he saw that her nipples now stood erect with a light pink color in them with areolas that were slightly darker, he also saw that the light red hair at the top of her pussy was trimmed short but the lips of her actual cunt were below the view of the mirror.

He watched as she turned away from the mirror, seeing a frontal view for the first time he allowed himself a quick caress of his now fastly hardening cock. He continued to watch as she came closer and for a second became fearful that she had spotted him but she rounded the corner of the bed and bent at the knees to pull the covers back and fix her pillows, he saw his chance approaching as he took the knife from his pocket extending the blade.

He would need to be quick so as to catch her off guard; he closed his eyes for a fraction of a moment and told himself not to mentally hesitate, he reopened his eyes sliding the closet door aside with his right hand, the hand that held the knife tightly he took two steps and was behind her with his left hand he gripped her hair tightly pulling her to him as he readied the knife at her throat sliding it along her neck a little as a warning as he spoke gruffly to her for the first time "Speak a word and I'll leave you with a smile that will never fade."

The redhead whimpered softly against her captor, waiting for his next command as she felt the blade of the knife move toward her skin some as if to emphasize his point.

At last her captor said "Tell me your name."

The woman replied in a terrified voice speaking softly "Colleen Parker."

The man smiled to himself and repeated back to her "You may call me Master, you are to do as I say when I say it. You will speak only when spoken to or my masked face will be the last thing you will ever see as I slit your throat is that understood?"

Colleen nodded her head vigorously in a sign of assent, fearing that at any moment her life might be snatched away and for a fleeting moment she wished he would kill her cause at least in death he couldn't have her body. He tightened his grip on her hair which pushed aside any thought other then fear and told her to bend over placing her hands on the bed which she did.

Master reached into the back pocket of his jeans and pulled out a length of rope that was short but long enough to bind her hands with. He tied it in a good knot without actually cutting off the circulation to her hands as he bound her at the wrists. He leaned forward speaking to her again "I won't tie your legs together or gag your mouth until you leave me no choice so the amount of time until that occurs is in your hands."

He slid the knife into his left hand as he felt the curve of her back with his right, slowly sliding his fingers into her skin gently as if testing water for temperature. He quickly drew his hand back smacking first her left buttock then her right, switching from one to the other with each swat. He slowly began to increase the strength in each movement of his hand, the only sound other then the impact of glove on flesh were Colleen's whimpers as she began to cry, her knees slowly beginning to weaken from the pain she felt in her ass but then much to her dismay she felt the first traces of the fire in her pussy begin to smolder as her body began its betrayal. She knew that before long her pussy would begin to leak fluid as the sign of her body's readiness but she swore to herself not to give in to him no matter if her body did without her consent.

Master looked down seeing the trembling in her knees as the first sign of her weakening under him and he had only just begun to abuse her body to his utmost pleasure. It was then that something gleamed between her legs and it caught his eye immediately and he laughed out loud for her to hear to help worsen her embarrassment as he knew it was only a matter of time and she would be moaning for him to fuck her it always happened this way. The defiance slowly gave way to need and lust for him. He pushed her legs apart some more and her pussy's lips were now easy to spot as they began to swell from the blood being pumped into them; they began to turn a darker shade of pink nearly matching the color of her light red pubic hair.

Master stopped his flailing of Colleen's ass at least for the moment as he gripped her hair in his right hand pulling it back tightly forcing her to stand once again as he whispered in her ear "You are beginning to enjoy it my dear and soon you will be screaming for me to continue the torture on your beautiful body. Now do you have anything to say?"

Colleen whimpered softly, tears streaking her moon pale skin from the pain she had just endured as she began to speak "I will not beg you, you can take my body but I refuse to give in to you fully."

Master laughed loudly near her face saying confidently "My dear Colleen I have heard such replies from countless women, but the end result is always the same, they all submit to my will and they all enjoy it in the end." He slid his hand to her hip turning her slightly toward him as he drew back his right hand and slapped her left cheek open-handed and hard. Colleen's head flew in the direction of his slap violently and she knew her cheek was red as she felt the blood rush to the site of impact. He then pushed her down onto the bed on her back as he turned to look into her closet finding some scarves that looked to be of a long enough length to tie her arms and legs to the bed frame. He slowly and meticulously tied both her arms and legs to the frame so that she now lay on her back in spread eagle fashion.

He eyed her pussy once again, seeing her cunt being drawn open due to her position and this made him smile with satisfaction. He slowly bent over her prone form and blew his breath out over her pussy, seeing her own dew stain her thighs, he heard her gasp and exhale harshly and he turned his eyes to watch her as he blew his breath out again against her sensitive skin and he saw the unmistakable look of pleasure come into her eyes as she fought down the sensations that were beginning to overthrow her body.

To Be Continued...