Master Says Ch. 02

Story Info
Master gets Colleen hot.
1.3k words
4.43
25.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master smiled slowly up at Colleen after having watched her shudder from the effect of his breath on her pussy. Smiling inwardly at her displeasure that would soon become pleasure. He took a moment to step away from her bed and look at her fully exposed body. His eyes started at the soles of her feet and slowly moved up her body, looking at the way the scarves stretched her legs. As he looked up and down her legs for a moment he let his eyes fall upon her pussy, drawn open like a flower in bloom. The bright shade of pink it had now turned with a little bit of her lovejuice still coming out from the spanking he had given her.

He could see her stomach rising and falling with her quick breaths which in turn as his eyes continued upward made her breasts heave up and down in an upbeat tempo. Her nipples standing out like hardened pencil erasers, the length of them struck him as he thought they had to have been at least an inch and a half long, he had not noticed this during his furtive glances from the closet. Then finally he looked upon her face and into her eyes where he saw fear and anger at him, but soon there would be passion and lust deep in those pools of green.

Master then spoke to her again “My dear Colleen, I can see your body calling to me even as you lay there trying to be defiant. Tell me, where is it that you hide those toys of yours that a single woman such as yourself would need in order to satisfy her lusts.”

Colleen replied “I don’t own such things; I have no need for them.”

Master laughed again loudly “You’ve no need for such things? You don’t get hot and bothered like any other red-blooded woman? Why is it that you have no need for them since you’re so special?”

Colleen stared at him without replying, looking up at him now more defiant then ever.

Master spoke once again “Are you a virgin my dear?” As he said this he watched her face intently for a reaction and he saw one as she immediately looked away from his stare and her cheeks began to flush bright red. He said “That is your secret then isn’t it? You’re untouched, unspoiled, unbroken…well not for long that is. I’m going to take particular pleasure in taking that cherry of yours and whatever else it is that you end up giving to me.” Master walked closer to where her head lay on the bed as he slipped the glove off his left hand and slid his fingers one by one across her cheek, first one then the other feeling their warmth that her blush had caused. He slid his thumb and then index finger across her lips, pushing them apart a little bit, forcing his fingers into her mouth for her to taste.

Colleen whimpered softly around his fingers, looking almost pleadingly up at him. Master smiled down at her, seeing her pleas as he slowly slid his fingers out of her mouth sliding them down her chin and over her throat. He slid his index finger first over her left nipple and then slowly over her right, looking at her face as he did, seeing her mouth open slowly as she gasped. Looking into her eyes he saw the unmistakable sign of pleasure and now it made more sense then before seeing as how she is a virgin. Colleen saw him staring at her and quickly tried to close her mouth to hide the pleasure she was feeling but it was too late as she saw him smiling down at her. She closed her eyes feeling even more humiliated if that were at all possible.

Master saw her trying to hide the fact that she was slowly beginning to like it and spoke quickly “I see you are not as tough as you try to act. Don’t worry by the time I’m done with you you’ll beg me to tie you up again only to do this all over.” Master slid his finger off her nipple sliding his hand beneath her left breast as he hefted it in his hand squeezing it gently, then he moved his hand over to her right breast giving it the same treatment as he squeezed harder forcing a moan of slight pain from her lips. Getting the reaction he was after he slipped his hand down further on her body onto her stomach feeling the taut muscles that were underneath her skin.

He kept sliding his hand down on her skin rubbing his fingers softly now down onto her thighs. He rubbed first her left leg starting at just above the knee he slid his fingers slowly up her thigh getting close to her pussy and then backing off and going back down her leg. He then pulled his hand away, sliding off his other glove as he used his left hand on her right leg and his right hand on her left leg, he began a soft gentle rhythm both hands rubbing the same spot on their respective leg.

He inched slowly up toward her pussy and then back down even slower up over her skin the second time, giving each leg a squeeze as he neared her pussy. He could feel the quiver of her legs as he rubbed near her sweet spot. He repeated this slow gentle rhythm, this time moving his right index finger up to he clitoris as he rubbed over the top of it softly, using his left index finger and thumb to slowly push her pussy lips apart.

Master grinned as he saw her hips move upward involuntarily trying to get her clit to stay in contact with his finger as he drew it away. He waited until her hips collapsed back onto the bed then he rubbed her clit again, still holding her pussy’s lips open as he saw her pussy clench down on an imaginary object. He looked up into her face and saw pleasure there again and suddenly she began to plead. “Please stop this; I can’t take much more of your touch. I can feel it burning throughout my entire body, please stop it’s getting hotter oh my god, oh my god, ohhhhhhh gooooooooood!”

Master watched her face as he continued rubbing her clitoris gently. He knew by the sounds and words she was speaking that she was on the verge of a climax. He began to speed his index finger up on her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion until he heard her screams and looked down and saw the fluid dripping quickly out of her pussy. He continued to rub her clit quickly until he felt her breathing begin to slow and the fluid coming out of her pussy had slowed. He looked down at her face seeing that she was breathing hard and that she was very flushed, rightfully so after having her first orgasm ever. He slid his hand off her clit, sliding his index finger across her pussy’s lips gathering up some of her cum onto his finger.

He then brought his finger up to her own lips pushing it into her mouth so that she could taste herself; much to his surprise she began to lick her own cum off his finger.

He smiled at her as he took his finger away speaking softer then before “I told you my dear that you would give in, and you just took a big step in that direction. Very soon you will be begging me to fuck that tight pussy of yours; I have something else in store for you.” Colleen looked up at him fearfully, feeling ashamed of herself for her own actions, but now she was even more afraid of what else he had in store for her. To be Continued…