Master/Slave BDSM Session

Story Info
She had requested a BDSM session.
4.2k words
4.14
41.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note. This is a SPECIAL INTEREST (BDSM/Lifestyle) story; it is not intended to appeal to everyone. If you are not cognizant of, or do not approve of BDSM activities, this story is NOT LIKELY to entertain you.

*

She had requested a BDSM session; we had a previous relationship as a Dominant and his submissive, but the 24/7 regimen was a bit much for both of us. Still, her (and my) remembrances of some of our more intense scenes has re-aroused her senses, and she is here to show me her increased need for pain.

Lisa has come to the back door and knocked (I already knew she was there) and positioned herself as previously directed, facing away from it. She already knew my penchant for taking control right from the start. I opened the door, and she immediately kneeled, awaiting the leash/collar and blindfold that she knew would be affixed to her. I placed the metal choke collar over her head and slid it down across her face, and onto her neck. Remaining silent, I attached the leash to the collar, bringing her under my control. She remained silent; she knew to not break the rules that we'd so carefully cultivated during our relationship. She knew that speaking before being spoken to would cause 'punishments' to be applied. She moved her head up and backward, to assist me in placing the blindfold over her face.

"Stand, slave." I would never refer to her by her given name during the session.

I assisted her, placing my hand on her shoulder, and gently pulling her backwards through the door, into my home. My hand brushed her hair and gently caressed her face as I closed the door and engaged the deadbolt.

"Do not move, slave!" I instructed her, whispering into her ear. "From this point on, your movement will be controlled by me. You will see me when I allow you to see me; when you have earned that privilege. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

She was already trembling. "Yes, Daddy." Her voice was quivering. I could sense her already moving deeply into her submissive aura.

I began to channel her emotions into natural reaction to my voice and physical manipulations. Pressing my body tightly against her from behind, I ran my hands over her arms and around her waist, then sliding them up her front, brushing her breasts, gently, then firmly squeezing them, causing an involuntary gasp to escape her lips. Her body is reacting I could feel her buttocks pressing backwards, seeking the hardness she knew would be found inside of my robe. My hands continued moving upward, moving to her painted and wet lips. Her mouth was already parted, and her tongue darted out, seeking contact with my fingers.

But it was too early to allow her to go where she wanted to be taken. She couldn't have that, not just yet. Still pressing into her buttocks, making certain she knew that 'the prize' was already hard and throbbing in anticipation, I moved both hands down across her neck, encircling it to make certain she understood MY need for control. I tightened my hands around her throat, and she arched her head backward in natural submission, showing complete access and compliance; she's indeed a sensual, submissive creature, intent on being totally consumed by the sexual fires that motivate her. And tonight, her total, absolute, and utter submission is the only objective.

"Come here, slave. See what I have for you today," I commanded her. I led her forward, gently guiding her and placing her hand on the kitchen countertop.

"Take off your clothes, slut," I directed. "All of them. I want you naked. You have 40 seconds." She trembled, not knowing what is going to happen, but she hurriedly began to strip off her clothes. As she stripped, I accepted her outer wear, and placed them on a kitchen chair. I also looked to ensure that she had complied with my instructions that she was not to enter my home with either a bra or panties. With seconds to spare, she stood blindfolded and naked before me.

Again, I placed one hand at her throat; she easily moved her face upward, so that I had access to handle her there as I wished. As I tightened my grip, I could feel her communicating to me her need to have her airflow reduced; it's an issue of 'trust' between us. I eased my hand from her throat though, moving it to slap her gently on the side of her cheek. Airflow play and face slapping would simply be 'side play' this evening.

I guided her into the foyer, and directed her into a submissive, kneeling position on the pallet that is there. She knew the drill; she spread her knees apart, and rested her buttocks on the heels of her feet, her face bowed, she moved her hands down the front of her thighs, palms outward. I found myself mesmerized, looking at her; she presented a very pretty picture in that position, like the perfect sub that I'd always wanted. She keeps her cunt completely shaved; it's a condition that Daddy Doms enjoy seeing in our submissives. It's also small and tight, with just the tiniest tip of her clitoris making an appearance.

I caressed her face again, and then slapped her hard, to let her know that she is going to be enjoyed by me, but that her pleasure is also assured. It's also an unspoken signal that the next phase of the session is beginning.

I removed the blindfold from her face, but kept her head submissively bowed.

"Slave..." I moved her face upward, allowing her to look at me.

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Do you feel me, you little slut? Do you sense my control?" I raked my hand into her hair and grabbed it forcefully.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Who is your Master, slave?" I asked.

"You are my Master..."

"Slave, who is your Owner, your Master, your world?"

"You are, Daddy. I am nothing but Your slave, Your property, Your toy, Your slut to be used as you see fit," Her answer ended in a whisper, barely discernible to me.

"Do you trust me? Do you trust my use of you this evening? Do you give of yourself completely... without hesitation?"

"Without hesitation, Daddy..." she replied, her voice quivering and falling silent.

"Good, slave... I would never harm you; a good submissive is too valuable to be harmed. But... I AM going to whip you... I'm going to smack your ass and flog you, tonight. And then, I'm going to fuck you senseless. Do you understand that, slave?"

"Yes, sir, I understand. And I need You to do all of that. I know You would never harm me, Daddy. I welcome Your use of me. I feel privileged to be allowed to give myself to You in this way."

Instantly... gruffly, I grabbed her hair, and pulled her face into my crotch, between the opening of my robe. Intuitively, lisa knew what was coming next. She could feel the surge of my cock, which was throbbing and dribbling precum in anticipation of being pleasured.

"Grab the backs of my thighs, baby... Daddy needs to feed his little girl."

lisa moved her hands to me, steadying herself against my thighs. I removed my robe completely, and then grabbed the nape of her neck...

"Can you feel the heat from my cock, little one?"

"Yes, Sir, I can..."

"Then put the fire out, baby."

She began to lick my cock hungrily, as if she'd denied herself food to leave room for this. My dick began to waggle wildly from the force of her tongue, pushing it upwards, and to the sides. Lisa worked me from the crown of my dick to it's base, down to the nutsack, and then back along the underside, leaving a 'snails trail' of wetness as she went along.

I was on the verge of losing control, and I grabbed her hair, yanking her face away for a minute.

"What're you trying to do, slut? End this before it even gets started?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy... I got carried away, a bit."

That was the opening I was looking for.

"Then, let me show you what 'carried away' is like, bitch."

"Suck me... Take the head into your mouth!" I commanded her.

She hesitated, looking up at me, questioningly, but her mouth opened again almost immediately, and her tongue began to probe outward, seeking the piss-hole of my cock. I pushed in roughly, to assert my control of this hot-mouthed sexual creature, this slut that I was about to mouth-fuck! Her eyes immediately opened wider, and I sensed the top of her throat contracting involuntarily as she attempted to adjust to the change in rhythm, from sucking and licking on my dick, to being fucked in the mouth.

I pulled back, and looked down at lisa, making eye contact to be sure she knew my intentions. I saw her initial apprehension being overcome by a hunger to be used, to be throat fucked without end. That was one of the things I loved about her; she knew who she was, and had no qualms about giving herself fully, in fact to be shown again and again to be a total fuck and pain slut. Lisa NEEDED to be abused...

I began slowly thrusting my aching cock into her mouth, and lisa would lave her tongue along the underside of it upon each withdrawal. I pulled my hand up from her neck, into her blond hair, and steadied her head; the thrusts became progressively more aggressive, and soon I was pumping myself beyond the entrance to her throat. Lisa began to gag, and her eyes widened even more as she tried to accept the increasingly harsh and deep punishment of her throat. Lisa's eyes had begun to tear up, but she held steady, good little slut that she was. I fucked into her even more forcibly, making her gag, and saliva begun to push out of the sides of her mouth as I pushed in.

I pulled back momentarily. "Is this too much dick for you, whore? Are you crying, 'baby?'"

"Don't stop, Sir..." She managed, as she regained some self-control. "I'll be okay. I need what you're doing..."

Wordlessly, I forced my cock back into her face, resuming the throat pummeling that she 'needed.' Her gagging became even more pronounced, and she pulled her face away several times. Each time however, she opened her mouth WIDE to let me know she didn't want to stop. I responded by slowing the fuck, gently stroking her mouth, and dick slapping her face. She accepted the change of rhythm, offering her face for me to bathe as I would with a face cloth. I grabbed her hair again, and pushed her face between my thighs, grazing her face with my low-slung balls.

"Lick, slut..." I hissed. "Tongue clean my balls. Make me see what a true slut you really are!"

lisa licked at my nutsack, then sucked each ball slowly and wetly, taking care to be gentle and thorough. I humped down, and pushed my balls at her, my cock rummaging up onto her forehead, with the crown into her already rumpled hair. I felt her tongue probing the base of my nuts...

Again grabbing her hair, I pulled her face away and commanded her...

"Open your face, bitch!"

She looked up at me, unapologetically, as if to (but didn't) say, "Why'd You stop me?" And opened her mouth. I noticed that her mascara had begun to run down her cheeks, creating a poster-picture of the ultimate slut being throat-fucked.

Once more, I slammed my dick into her mouth, now face-fucking her in a lewd and even voracious attitude. She says she's my whore? Then, FUCK her like the whore she is! My dick seemed to have gathered even more length as the excitement built to the extreme. Lisa grabbed my thigh again, determined to hold on, as my cock pistoned into her mouth, down her throat. She was no longer gagging, but making really odd, meaningless sounds as if trying to say something. Words didn't matter at this point, though. Mouth fucking was the only thing that did matter

Again and again I fucked into her mouth, until the saliva trail was dribbling down her breasts, and onto her stomach. With my free hand, I grabbed the choker collar (it was wet with saliva and pussy juices, too!) and pulled it upward, tightening itself around her neck. That was the ultimate effect; I was now humping myself into this slut's mouth, pushing her mouth onto my cock with one hand, and using the choker to keep her 'reined in' to my control.

I pushed the entire length of my cock into lisa; I could feel her throat involuntarily spasming as the crown of my dick pushed deeply into it. She held herself completely still, as if wanting to savor the feeling of absolute submission. Knowing her wind passage needed air, I pulled out. And pushed right back in, again holding myself against her face. As I pulled back out this time, her eyes were blurry, tears running down her face, and she gasped for air, coughing uncontrollably.

"One last time, slut... can you handle it?"

"Yes, Daddy... I'll try..." she cried, offering her face for the hard, wet, and still throbbing cock which she knew would again rummage past her tonsils and down into her throat. I positioned myself at her lips.

"Lick it, baby... Lick Daddy's fuckstick for Him..."

And she did. Lisa's tongue came out and began to lovingly curl all over my dickhead. She put one hand on the base of it, as if she was saying that it belonged (again) to her.

"Use me-e, Daddy!!" she hissed, in a state of seemingly uncontrollable lust.

I pushed into her mouth again, making her remove her hand from it. She knew this push was going to be complete, forceful, and would last until she gagged. I grabbed her by the back of her head again, and pulled her face into me, moving my cock forward and backward a couple of times, to get her ready... I felt her mouth widen again, signaling that she wanted what she knew was coming. I pulled back a bit, and then pushed forward, pulling her face up and back to make the entrance as easy as possible. I was there!

I could feel the base of my cock against her lips, and as I looked down at her, her eyes were again tearing from the force and the length of my cock down her throat. I grabbed the back of her head again, and pushed/released, again, and again, as if I were masturbating myself into her throat. I was determined to hold myself there until she gagged from being fucked or lack of air. Which didn't take long. Deep within her, the coughing, gagging and throat muscle reaction forced me to withdraw. As I did, I moved my hand to the side of her face, caressing and reassuring her that indeed, she was a 'true fuck slut.'

It was time to take the action to the bedroom. I directed lisa to 'all fours,' and attached the leash to the collar.

"To the bedroom, slut..." She knew what that meant. I grabbed the riding crop, which had been on the foyer table, and tapped her ass with it, signaling her to begin. She crawled, on the leash as any submissive bitch would, down the hallway to the bedroom... Just beyond the entrance, she paused, seemingly awaiting any immediate use that I would have for her...

"On your feet, slave..." I knew her knees were likely stressed from supporting her during the mouth fucking in the foyer. Lisa rose with my assistance, and stood demurely, in anticipation of my next command.

"Get my flogger." As she heard my direction, Lisa immediately moved towards the closet, where my 'tools' for the evening were arranged. "And while you're getting it, I want you to remove the one tool from the arrangement—move the one which you would rather NOT feel, tonight."

Within seconds, Lisa returned with the flogger, and presented it to me, one hand under each end of the tool. She bowed her head and clasped her hands together in front of her pubis, in continuance of her submission to me.

I looked at her sternly, but with the calmness that we both took to indicate a shared need for what would happen this evening. Lisa knew, and I knew that as well that this 'play' was essential to her sense of being 'well used.'

Lisa surprised me, then. "Permission to speak, Daddy?"

"Speak, slave."

"Thank you, Daddy... I just want you to know that I NEED to feel Your power... I NEED to feel You taking me, using me, whipping me... I appreciate that You've already fucked my throat, and now I want to feel the power in Your hands as You beat and flog my ass. Don't hold back Sir?? I know You do that sometimes, because You don't want to hurt me... That's why I'm asking You—I'm BEGGING You, Daddy. Beat me... make me hurt! Please? Thank You for allowing me to speak, Sir."

"Stand in the corner, slut!" I was in awe that this bitch had requested full power Dominance and punishment. I was determined to use her as a common bitch in heat would expect to be used. And, I would indeed beat her as if she had just been caught fucking my best friend...

Lisa moved to the corner, and faced straight ahead. I moved behind her, so that she could sense, and become apprehensive of the blows she knew weren't going to be long in coming.

I lifted her hands and arms straight up, and leaned her into the corner, until her hands touched the corner crease. I spread her feet wide apart so that I had access to her cunt. I reached in between her ass cheeks, and felt for her pussy lips. They were already juicing, and dripping down the insides of her thighs.

"Do not move, not one muscle," I growled at her.

I pressed my hard cock into the crack of her ass, and grabbed her hips, pulling her backwards into my crotch.

I blew my hot breath into the back of her neck, determined to tease and arouse her even more.

"Stand still, slave..." I hissed into her ear. I stepped away from her.

The flogger brushed her back, and she tensed up, knowingly.

"Sww-aack!!" The first blow cracked onto her asscheeks. It was only a medium impact blow, to set the starting place for the onslaught that would follow it.

Again, with emphasis... "SWW-A-A-C-K!! Lisa tensed up, involuntarily. She would adjust; she knew the drill.

"Does that feel about right for starters, subbie?"

"Yes-sss, Sir..." she swooned. She enjoyed this 'foreplay pain.'

"Then, you'll love this!"

A series of strikes, alternating on each check with rhythm, one after the other... "SWW-A-A-C-K...!! "SWW-A-A-C-K...!! "SWW-A-A-C-K...!!

Lisa winced, and her knees buckled just a bit. "Stand up straight, Slut!!"

"I don't want any whimpering from you... Not after your earlier begging!"

"I don't want you to stop, Daddy... It feels good!!"

Again... "SWW-A-A-C-K...!! "SWW-A-A-C-K...!! "SWW-A-A-C-K...!! an even longer series of intense strikes, some directly on the buttocks, but others up higher, reaching to just under her armpits. Stepping back to view my work, I could see the welts and some bruises crisscrossing her back and ass cheeks. I could also hear Lisa sucking in air, attempting to regain some composure. I ran two fingers across some of the welts, to gauge the severity of the punishment. Lisa winced again; the saltiness of the wetness on my fingers stung her through the openings in her bruises.

"Daddy..." she hissed, sensuously. "You've got me right where I want to be, Daddy."

I smacked her ass cheeks with my hand, making the room echo with sounds, including her inhaling heavily with each blow inflicted.

Lisa leaned further into the crease of the wall, seeming to want some leeway, some escape. But there will be no escape... Not now, anyway. I've been challenged by this slut, and I'm determined that she'll remember this night.

(Lisa speaking...)

"" Instead of His hands, I felt the flogger brushing my back. He stepped further back, and I knew what was coming. Seconds later, I felt the crack of the flogger's lashes against my back, but instead of feeling the sting from their ends, I felt a sense of release. Yeah, that's funny, but I felt relief, as if each strike forced my tension away, replacing it with a submissive platform; a sort of foreplay, as Master said above. And, it was building up fast; each strike against my ass cheeks seemed to be an urging to sexual orgasm... Daddy flogged me, almost without pause, up my back, until the lashes were stroking across my shoulders. I began to feel the sting, but the pain was an erotic pain, co-mingled with a sense of endorphin-induced euphoria that I didn't want to lose contact with. ""

I ran my palm into the crack that was her ass, and rubbed her hard, forcing her to spread her thighs wider apart. Then, I pushed further forward, feeling again for her pussylips. She loved that, and pushed her ass cheeks backward, opening her bottom up for exploration. I forced my thumb into her cunt, and began to masturbate her furiously, forcing her juices to squirt out around my thumb and down her legs.

12