Master Surprises Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Master Chris gives slave a wonderful surprise.
2.7k words
4.27
30.7k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove for awhile with my master playing with my pink pussy occasionally, letting the trucks driving by see that he was fingering me. "Pull your tits out of your top slut, let them get a good look. Play with your nipples, get that little cunt nice and wet for your surprise" Master said and I immediately obeyed. Suddenly the trucks on either side of the car were honking trying to get us to pull over so they could use my slut body but Master just kept going and I kept getting wetter and more excited wondering what was in store for me. We finally got to a nice hotel downtown, master pulled up front and I put my tits back in my shirt, not that it mattered. The valet came to open my door and his mouth dropped, everyone watched me get out of the car and walk across the lobby.

"All these men want to fuck you. Do you like showing everyone what a whore you are? You little slut, you love this don't you?" Master said to me in his Daddy voice as we got into the elevator.

"Yes sir, I love being your whore." I said in a clear voice. There were three men in the elevator with us, and they all looked at me when I spoke. I could see all three cocks get hard as they looked at my tits covered in black lace and try to look up my tiny skirt.

"I dropped something slut. Pick it up for me." Chris ordered me as he dropped a penny in front of the other men, I bent at the waist and felt my skirt rise above my pussy. None said a word but I could feel all their eyes on me. Chris and I got out of the elevator on the fourth floor and went to room twenty, when he opened the door I couldn't believe it.

There stood the most beautiful woman! I looked at my master questioningly, "yes Pet, that is your surprise. I know you want to play with another woman's tits and eat her cunt. And of course that you being the whore you are can't wait to feel her tongue at your slit." he smirked at me. "Slut! Come here." master ordered the other woman. She was tall, not thin but just perfect. She had large perky tits, darker nipples than my light pink, a curvy waistline and a very yummy looking shaved cunt. She dropped to her knees in front of our Master and just stayed there, waiting and I kneeled next to her and looked up at my master's powerful figure.

"Entertain me sluts. I want you to make each other cum. Make my cock hard and maybe I'll let you both have me." master said as he stripped and sat in a chair near the bed. We both immediately got to our feet and moved towards the bed, standing at the end of it we stopped and turned towards each other. Neither of us said a word, but I could see her nipples hard and her shaved cunt dripping on her thighs. She smiled at me and leaned in lightly laying her soft lips on mine and licking my mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard, the way my master kisses me. I felt her nipples against my breasts as I sucked on her tongue, her wet pussy was soon grinding against my thigh. I grabbed her tight ass, firm round cheeks, as I kissed her and let her masturbate on my leg.

She broke our kiss to take off my shirt and I used the opportunity to play with her big nipples, pinching them and rolling them in my fingers. I looked at master as she took off my black lace shirt, his big cock was already hard from watching his sluts play with each other. I wished I could suck his tasty cock while his other slut licked my slit but he just wanted to watch, and I was a good whore, his good little baby girl.

I turned back to the blond bitch in front of me, I couldn't wait to have her face buried in my cunt, not to mentioning getting my tongue up that pretty little pussy she had. After she took off my shirt I pushed her to the bed and made her kneel, and I knelt beside her. I took her big, hard nipple in my mouth as I roughly squeezed and toyed with her other nipple and tit, I let my tongue swirl around her nipple. Sucking it like a small cock and then biting her before soothing her with my tongue again.

She kept moaning and started playing with my tits, feathering her fingers on my nipples and mauling my big breasts as I sucked hers. We were soon kissing again, rubbing our bodies together as we raped each other's mouths. I couldn't take it any more and finally ran my hands down her breasts, her stomach until I reached her smooth cuntlips. She was soaking wet, I barely touched her, just lightly teasing her lips with my fingertip. I brought my hand to my mouth and sucked my finger, she tasted so good.

"Mmm, your cunt is sweet. You want me to touch you slut?" I asked her harshly.

"That's good pet, treat her like a whore. I like you like this baby girl." master said in his daddy voice. I looked over to him, he was stroking that long cock slowly. I couldn't wait for him to fuck me again. I turned back to the slut in front of me and ordered her to answer me.

"Yes, Mistress." she replied meekly, as I let my fingers stroke her dripping pussy lips teasing her.

"Yes what slut? What do you want me to do to you bitch!" I yelled, knowing she was a whore like me and loved the names. She cried out and ground down on my hand, I moved it back to my mouth and licked her juices off.

"Mistress I want you to touch me. I want your fingers in my pussy. I want you to lick my cunt, I want to be your whore too. Please make me cum, then I can be your slut. I want to make you cum, I wanna taste you mistress." the little slut in front of me begged. I smiled and without a word brought my hand back to her pussy and rammed two fingers deep inside her as I leaned in and began kissing her soft mouth. She moaned up into my mouth and began playing with my tits as I fucked her slutty little cunt with my fingers.

Her fingers felt so good on my big tits, and her mouth tasted so sweet and that little cunt of hers was sloppy wet and hot. I fucked her slick pussy on my fingers harder, ramming them in and out of her wet hot fast, kissing her harder and harder as she moaned into my mouth and began squeezing my tits hard. I pulled my head back and ended our long hard kiss, "suck my nipples, slut." I growled at her, my own little pink pussy dripping juice down my thighs.

"Yes Mistress." the little whore replied meekly. She lowered her hot mouth to my hard pink nipples and began sucking on one then the other, using her hands to squeeze the titflesh surrounding my nipples. She used her teeth to nip at my nipples, biting me hard and then using her soft tongue to soothe them. She remembered my treatment of her beautiful tits and was returning in kind. I still had two fingers buried in her tight cunt.

I pulled away from her, taking my fingers from her cunt and making her stop sucking at my tits. I pushed her back so she was laying down, I wanted to taste her again. I lowered myself between her legs, lightly stroking my fingertips up her thighs until I reached her cunt. I teased her again, leaning down close to her wet pussy I could smell her. That slut was so hot, the room stunk of cunt. I looked up at her from between her spread legs as my fingers played with her pussy lips. She thrust her hips at me trying to get my fingers into her or my mouth on her cunt.

"God you are one hot slut. Want me to lick your slit? Want my slutty tongue in your whore pussy? Is that what you want bitch?" I asked her as she moaned, I knew what she wanted I just wanted to hear her say it.

"Please, mistress Make me cum. I want you to eat my pussy, please..oh god, please mistress.." she moaned out, thrusting her cunt at me. I looked over at my master.

"Can I make her cum sir?" I asked Chris in my little girl voice. When I looked at him he was stroking his long, thick cock, watching his two sluts, his girls play with each other for him.

"Hmm, my girls are so good. Yes Baby, make her cum. Make the whore cum with your mouth," master said in his daddy voice and stood up and began walking towards the end of the bed, "while my cock makes your slutty little cunt cum."

"Oh Master! Thank you, Chris, I wanted your cock so badly." I moaned as I lowered my mouth to the slut's dripping snatch. I stuck my tongue out and lightly licked her slit, teasing her lips open with my tongue. She moaned and I licked harder at her slit, making her wet pussy open for my tongue. Her juicy cunt tasted like candy, I used my tongue as a cock and began fucking her hole with it, stopping sometimes to lick her lips and tease up to her cunt.

"That's it baby girl, you're gonna make her cum. You're such a slut, doing whatever I tell you to, licking this slut's pussy and letting me fuck you while you make her cum." master growled at me as he grabbed my hips. I could feel his big cock head on my ass, he dragged it down my cheeks to my dripping pussy, just resting the head on my lips. I thrust back at him, wanting his cock inside me.

"No, Bitch! Do not fuck me. I am just using you to get off, I don't want you to move my pussy anywhere. Just lick her cunt, make her cum and open your cunt for me." Master said in his angry daddy voice as he slapped my ass and pulled my hair.

I said nothing, just stopped moving my lower body and concentrated on the yummy little pink pussy in front of me. I opened my mouth wide and covered her whole cunt and began to lick and suck at her hole. As I ate her tasty gash my master was still beating my ass and soon began pushing his big cock slowly into my tight pussy. His cock felt so good inside me, I moved my hands up the girl's legs and slowly leaned up from her pussy.

I smiled up at her, and then thrust three fingers into her tight pussy and my thumb found her tight asshole and pushed in. She screamed and pushed into my hand, I leaned down and began sucking on her clit, flicking my tongue across the tight bud and then sucking it like a cock. She screamed again and began cumming hard all over my face, her hands gripping my head pushing me into her pussy as I fingered her and licked her clit.

"Ohh, god. Baby...I love your tight cunt" master groaned as his cock finally pushed all the way inside my grasping hole. I moaned with the slut's clit in my teeth and she cried out sharply as the vibrations made her cum yet again. My pretty face was soaked in her juices now, I let go of her clit and just licked softly around her pussy to let her calm down as our master fucked me hard from behind.

"Ohhh, Mmmaster....can your pet cum?? She licked my pussy sssoo good while you fucked her. Will you let your little girl wwhore cumm now..?" the young girl stuttered breathlessly with me grinning against her pussy lips. "Cum inside her sir, make her your nasty cum whore, ohh and then I'll lick your cum from her cunt master." she moaned out.

"Alright, slut you can cum, and you little bitch can eat my cum from her cunt and make her cum again." he said in his daddy voice and began fucking my little pussy harder and faster. He was fucking me so hard that my face was shoved into the cunt in front of me again. I began licking her slit again, then sucking on her clit, my fingers still buried in her pussy.

Master's cock was making me moan and cry out into her pussy, I finally made her cum again on my face and then turned my head to the side and screamed while master Chris pumped into my cunt making me cum on his hard tool. My pussy clenched around his thick cock, milking my master for cum.

"Oh you little bitch, that's right cum for me, come on, you little cunt, cum on my cock! Fucking whore,"master said in his daddy voice, his big hands gripping my ass cheeks. He started moving closer to my asshole, spreading my cheeks to reveal my rosebud. He started slapping one ass cheek then the other as he fucked me, one hand still spreading my cheeks. Without warning Master Chris stopped slapping my ass and shoved two fingers into my tight asshole.

"Oh God...Yess master....oh god...Chris you're making me cum! Fuck me, Oh master..fuck your slut..."I screamed as he pounded his cock in my pussy and his fingers in and out of my ass. I was still fingering his other sluts pussy and my thumb was still up her ass, she kept cumming as Chris fucked me because I was thrusting into her as he was into me.

We screamed and came together, her juices drenched my hand and my cunt soaked Chris's thick cock. "Oh, that's my girls. Cum for me....oh fuck, you little whores are so hot. Come on Baby, make me cum. Cum on my cock bitch, oh FUCK" master yelled as my pussy gripped his cock through the strongest orgasm I had had yet.

His cock started swelling in my tight, wet cunt and I knew my master was about to fill me with his hot, creamy cum. I moaned and pushed back into his cock and his fingers in my ass as he spurted his hot cum into my tight snatch. Once Master had finished releasing into me, he slowly withdrew his cock and his fingers, and then flipped me on my back next to his other slut. She moved down the bed and sat up in front of our Master.

"Go ahead slut, eat my cum from her used little cunt. Make her cum all over your face. Get to work bitch!" Master told her in his daddy voice. "Spread your legs baby girl, spread wide for her to lick that messy pussy of yours, you fucking slut."

I spread my thighs wide and she moved in between my legs and got right to work sucking master's cum from my dripping cunt. Her tongue swirled all around my hole licking up his still hot and creamy white cum. The girl moaned into my slit as she ate his cum, she really was such a whore. I thrust my cum filled cunt into her mouth, making her suck my cunt to get all of Chris's cum.

She moved her mouth up to my clit and began sucking and biting while she moved her fingers to my cunt to get more of Master's cum. I was soon cumming all over her face and both Chris's and my cum was running from my cunt and she moved her mouth down to catch it.

"Ok girls, that's enough. She's clean slut, you can stop now." Master ordered. "You two go take showers and we'll work on another surprise for both of you." We quickly went to the bathroom to wash each other. Neither of us two whores could wait for our master to fuck us again.