Master Takes Control

Story Info
Mild Discipline.
2.8k words
3.93
12.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are sitting in our favourite restaurant making small talk as you twirl a strand of spaghetti around your fork slowly and then raise it to your lips, taking the free end of the pasta between your lips seductively and suck it off the fork your eyes never leaving mine. You smile that devastating smile as the last of the spaghetti disappears in your mouth. You lick your lips seductively; your tongue slowly, lasciviously traces the whole of your lips and your teeth tips.

I, for my part smile, enjoy your flirtatious behaviour. You act is if no one else is in the restaurant despite the fact that as usual it is virtually full. In your eyes I am the only person on the planet as you act so brazenly, so wantonly.

You pick up a bread stick and place it between your lips, sliding it in and out slowly without biting it. It slides in deeper and again you smile a promise yet to come. As you slowly pull the bread stick you whisper; "The cat got your tongue David?"

I just shake my head and smile. We both know the little game we play. You tease and flirt with me until I decide that my turn for fun has come. You squirm in your seat, already getting aroused from your little act. Your Armani powder blue leather two piece suit with a camisole style top squeaks slightly as you do. The satin lining caresses your quickly hardening nipples that strain against the close fitting garment. You elected to wear a stunning pair of Louis Vuitton navy blue tight fitting knee boots with a 4" heel. The navy blue boots setting off the pale blue of the Armani suit exquisitely. I let my loafer fall of my foot and place my foot against your naked pussy. You gulp at this unexpected action.

My naked foot is assailing you, teasing you, the big toe stroking your already engorged clitoris.

"What's the matter Pamela, cat got your tongue?" I quietly enquire as your cheeks suddenly flush. You shake your head trying to regain your composure. But you know you've just lost valuable ground and it will not be easy to regain it. Your salvation arrives in the shape of the very sexy waitress who has been waiting on us regularly for several weeks. "Is madam all right?" she enquires with some concern but has an inkling of the proceedings between us. "Yes, erm, yes I'm fine. No seriously I'm fine. Could I have some more wine please?"

She pours you a glass of the fabulous Chianti that the restaurant always caries, smiles knowingly and graciously departs. You grit your teeth as my big toe plays with you, driving you to distraction. You open your legs a little wider, you bite your bottom lip as you place your palms face down on the table. I can see you're getting to the "When Harry met Sally" moment and I stop moving my toe. You squirm against it and I shake my head. You pout; you know you've lost the first round.

I place my foot, complete with sodden toe, back into my shoe and smile the contented smile of someone who has achieved his first aim. We continue our meal with a casual air and enjoy each others company. We say our fond farewells to the owner, maitre'd, and generously tip our regular waitress who we know will be there for us on our next visit, place your fur coat across your shoulders and I produce a simple belt, but quite long that I had secretly placed inside your coat pocket. I turn and face you, kiss you passionately on the mouth and you respond with equal passion and desire. I slip the belt around you and pull it gently against your waist, and catch a taxi back to the hotel. I explore your body through the suit knowing the satin lining arouses you to sexual heights. My hand strokes your thighs and I explore above your stocking tops, my finger tips delicately brushing your labia lips. You shudder at the touch place both your hands on my cheeks and kiss me passionately and with abandon not caring that you had an audience as my fingers explored your sex. Your tongue responding exploring my mouth telling me you were enjoying being explored. I ask the taxi driver to stop a couple of blocks away from the hotel as I felt we should walk the remainder. He drove away with memories of seeing through his rear view mirror you being fondled and stroked

As we release each other from our embrace I slip one end of the belt through a loop at the other and take hold and you instinctively know what you must do. I pull gently on the belt for you to walk with me and you say simply "Yes Sir." And we walk side by side you arm looped in mine, as I hold the strap in the other hand. We enter the foyer of the hotel and the staff are all very deferential to us, being as we are regular visitors and have a reputation of being generous tippers.

"Pamela, I want you to go to the ladies powder room, remove your leather top and meet me back here with your fur coat on, but open. You understand?" You nod in acknowledgement and I slip the belt off you and you make your way to the ladies. I sit and await your return and I gasp in admiration, as do others on your return. The jacket drapes over your breasts and covers them but leaves no doubt what is underneath. You sashay your way towards me and I say "A nightcap before we retire Pamela I think." You nod and smile knowing full well that you like being an exhibitionist and I adore showing you off.

We sit at the bar, your leather skirt riding up your leg, but you don't care your master is in control and that's all that matters. You toy seductively with your glass of wine as I sip my scotch. We make small talk not noticing admirers that have been attracted to the bar. I ask for the tab to sign but the barman refuses and says it's on the house.

We step off the bar stools and I slip my hand inside your coat and wrap my arm around your waist and guide you out towards the door and there are gasps everywhere as you modestly pull your fur coat together. I indulge you in your modesty and slip my hand around your waist outside your coat and whisper apologies into your ear for me forgetting my manners for once. You smile and say thank you. We enter the elevator alone and as the door closes I pull you towards me and slide my hands inside your coat, grab your leather covered butt and squeeze gently as we kiss passionately. Your tongue snakes inside my mouth and you groan as I stroke your buttocks. I feel you clench them together and your thighs close tight.

Thwack. "Not just yet, Pamela. Not just yet." You nod in gloomy acceptance at my instructions. The elevator arrives at our landing and I slip the belt around you once more and gently pull it and you obediently follow. As we arrive at our door and I take out the swipe card I notice that the corridor is empty so I slip you coat off your shoulders leaving you exposed. You look around in a panic but see no one is there suddenly do a twirl for me in the corridor, take the card out of my hand, swipe the lock, push open the door and step inside. You then crook your finger at me to follow.

"Oh dear Pamela" I muse "I don't think that was a good idea at all to treat Sir so!"

I follow in behind you, turn and slowly with deliberation lock the hotel room door. I turn and face you and you see the look in my eyes and your eyelids droop in regret as you realise your error.

"Turn around please Pamela." You obey instantly and I cross the room and remove the fur coat from you. "As part of your punishment you will refrain from wearing the fur coat until I tell you." You groan at this but nod submissively and reply "Yes Sir. I appreciate I crossed the line teasing you and I must be punished for it."

"Bend over the dressing table and rest your arms on it Pamela. You immediately comply with my instructions and your skirt tightens considerably across your buttocks. I lick my lips in appreciation. What a delicious sight. I stroll around you looking at you from each side. I stroke the leather caressing your butt and let my hands trail down the skirt to your stockinged thighs and stroke your legs and slide my hands up inside your skirt, to the silky skin at the top of your stockings and slide an index finger inside your dripping pussy, the juices now flowing down your leg and soaking your stocking tops. My finger goes in up to the knuckle and I stroke your velvet love hole, luxuriating in its warmth, and the aroma it is emitting is totally intoxicating. I slide my finger in and out twisting it slightly as I do and you thrust against it.

Thwack.

"No, Pamela, you are being punished. You teased Sir and that will not do. My teasing will continue and you will accept it."

Thwack.

"Yes Sir. I understand Sir. But you're driving me crazy. I feel I'm about to cum Sir."

"You won't cum Pamela until I say you can." I extract my finger and you droop with the disappointment of not achieving your orgasm. "Yes Sir, I understand." And I lick my finger clean with an evil grin on my face and I make sure you see this in the dressing table mirror.

"Good." Thwack, thwack. "Now Pamela, you may go to the toy box in the suitcase and take out those soft leather gloves, put them on and then kneel in front of me."

"Yes sir." You answer obediently. You take out the gloves and make a show of putting on the elbow length gloves and stroke your face with the soft leather encasing your arms. "Delightful isn't it Pamela." "Yes, sir, it's absolutely heavenly."

You kneel down in front of me as I strip off my jacket and shirt. "Unfasten my trousers Pamela using your teeth only." You gulp, not complainingly, and take the bulge of my belt in the buckle between your teeth and pull on it and it slides through the buckle easily. You unfasten it from the retaining pin and unthread the belt so it hangs in two from my waist. You take hold of the fabric tab on my waist and unhook my trousers. Using your tongue you flick up the tab on my fly zip, keeping it on your tongue, you lean forward sliding your tongue back in your mouth and catch the tab between your teeth and slowly, teasingly tantalisingly pull the zip down. I feel your breath on my pubic bone and I hear you hum with pleasure as you realise that like you, I have chosen to go commando. My trousers drop to my ankles and I step out of them you instinctively pick them up and place them on the chair with my other clothes. I am now naked in front of you.

"Pamela you will stroke and caress my cock with your gloved hands and of course my balls and you will get sir to a state of heightened arousal. But you must not make me cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I do. I will stoke and caress your cock, and show you that your cock sucking thigh booted cum slut whore has many talents with which to please you. If that is what sir wishes, then his wish is my command."

At that you cup my ball sac in your hand and slowly with the tip of your index finger on the other hand stroke from root to tip up and down on each side alternately. The sensation is incredible and my cock twitches in response. "I'm sorry sir, was that a little sensitive?" you ask coquettishly knowing full well exactly what you are doing. "Please continue Pamela." I instruct you wishing to experience the luscious sensations of the soft leather once again on my shaft. You take hold of my cock at the base and slowly, deliberately start a masturbation action on my cock. Up and down you stroke your hands over my throbbing tumescent as you continue to massage my ball sac gently at the same time. My cock grows as you massage my length. "Oh, sir, he's a big boy isn't he. Does he like his slut wanking him off?"

"Pamela, I've told you, please continue. " At that point you see me open the wide drawer on the dressing table and see the riding crop appear.

Swish; thwack. The crop strikes across your buttocks. You squirm at this and realise that your master has spoken and you have a job to do.

"Sorry sir. But you know how I worship your cock. I just love to praise it."

"Thank you Pamela. I appreciate that but continue with your instructions."

Swish; thwack.

"Yes sir." And you start to increase the pace of your strokes.

"Not too quickly Pamela. This is my pleasure, your punishment, so take your time and make it last." Yes, sir. Of course, this will last as long as you wish it to." You reply. And pass your face close to my cock head and breathe gently on the tip.

Swish; thwack. "No teasing Pamela." Swish; thwack. You gulp. "No sir."

"Pamela, you may now swallow my cock whole." "Yes sir, thank you sir." You reply. You cup my balls with your hands and place your lips on my cock head. You open your lips a little wider and slide your mouth all the way down and you gag slightly withdraw and then plunge your head down once more your nose up against my pubis bone as you lick the underside of my cock. It feels wonderful nestling inside your throat and you greedily suck on it, continuously caressing my balls with one hand whilst your other snakes around behind my butt pulling me closer encouraging me to fuck your throat. I happy oblige thrusting my manhood into your face. I hear you gurgle and drool over my cock and I feel the first wells of an orgasm building. You also feel the sensation of my balls tightening and you bob up and down on my shaft encouraging me to disgorge my spunk deep inside your mouth and throat.

"Yes, suck my cock you whore. Fuck me with your slutty mouth. Drain my balls you cum slut you." You need very little encouragement as you tighten your lips around my cock and lick my length buried inside your mouth fucking me with your mouth. "Yes, my whore. Yes you fucking slut. Drain me. Suck me dry. Show me who the best cock sucker alive is." You feel my cock throb inside your mouth as my sperm rises up my manhood. You draw back, take a deep breath and plunge my cock fully inside your mouth and down your throat and I start to explode. "Yes you fucking slut. Yes. Suck me, drain me" I scream as I thrust into your mouth and throat and you respond by sucking harder, deeper and my juices start to erupt out of my cock and you suck harder taking my length completely my sperm spraying your throat. "Yes, oh yes. Oh are you the best cock sucker there's ever been. Drain me my whore. Suck me dry slut." And my cock keeps spurting and you greedily suck and swallow it all. You pull me closer to you as my cock spurts as if you don't want to waste a drop.

As my ejaculation subsides you gently suckle my dropping phallus as it reduces in your mouth. Once you are satisfied that you have completely drained it you let it out of your mouth with plop, you look up at me with sheer wanton lust in your eyes and ask "Was that to your satisfaction sir?" knowing full well that it was but seeking reassurance just the same. "Of course Pamela, You know my cock sucking cum slut always achieves satisfaction for sir. Now I need to be hard again Pamela as I have plans for you." You smile at me wickedly and say "yes sir, of course sir." And place my cock back in your mouth and start to suck it once more with the intention of getting it hard. And it doesn't take you long before you achieve your goal. But I allow you to continue sucking as I am experiencing sheer utter delicious sexual heaven from the best there is. And you carry on wantonly stroking my cock, cooing and humming as you slide up and down with your mouth.

To be continued...