Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 05

Story Info
Out of darkness comes the light.
6.3k words
4.63
25.4k
8
3

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues, I truly hope you have enjoyed reading the previous chapters. If this is your first time reading my stories you might appreciate this one more if you read them in sequence. Please let me know what you think by your feed back and voting.

Thank you,

little-nymphe

* * * * *

We enter my house and I look at my Master as he closes the door and takes me into his arms kissing me deeply and passionately, we have just had the most wonderful day. He pushes me gently away from him and tells me " we won't make it if we don't get cleaned up now my little one." Pulling away from me he gently sets me aside and moves into my bathroom and starts the shower. Returning to the bedroom he slowly peels off my clothes, his hands roaming over my body as he does. He commands me to get in the shower and tells me he will be there momentarily. I head to the bathroom in my home with it's granite counter top and beautiful accents and I smile to myself as I climb into the shower.

Hearing my Master remove his clothing I lather my hair, the hot water feeling so good over my sore muscles and tired body. I don't hear a sound but the water hitting the floor of the shower. As continue to wash my hair I feel a cool burst of air and then hands in my hair massaging my scalp as he climbs into the shower. Closing my eyes I drop my hands and feel him washing my hair. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Master that feels so very good. He takes the shower massager down from its hook and rinses my hair and asks me if I want conditioner.

I smile sand say "yes, Master I know you love my hair silky smooth."

I feel him put the conditioner in my hair then his hands move to wash my body, caressing, cleaning me with the wash cloth and soap. I close my eyes and feel possessed by my Master. He commands me to spread my legs and I feel my Master remove the plug from my ass and drop it on the floor of the shower. I feel empty inside as the plug is removed aching to be filled again. Then his fingers plunge deep inside my pussy, I feel him hunting for the egg and finding it, I moan softly as it presses against my gspot. Then it too slips from my pussy. Moaning softly I am so empty now.

He commands me. "little one I want you to keep your eyes closed. Do not open them at all."

"Yes, Master."

My eyes closed tight I feel his hands as he washes my pussy. His fingers stroking my clit as he cleans me. I moan out softly as his fingers play lightly with my clit then I feel the sudsy wash clothe clean my slit and ass crack.

I feel his hands over my body as he finishes washing me, my flesh is tingling from his brisk cleansing with the cloth and his hands. Next I feel the pulsating spray of the shower massager as he rinses the soap from my body. Then he rinses the conditioner from my hair.

"Part your legs my little one so I can rinse that sweet cunt of yours." He says

I part my legs obediently and I feel the spray from the shower massager rinsing me. He holds it to my clit and my clit starts to throb. "Oh Master, I moan out loud."

He continues to hold the massager to my clit and my legs start to tremble. I moan out loud.

I hear my Master whisper in my ear. "Don't you dare come yet slut, not till I command you. Do You understand slut?"

"Yes, Master, I do."

The pulsing water doesn't take long to have it's effect on my clit swollen and wet as it hums continuously against me.

My legs start to tremble harder and I know I can't fight it much longer. Suddenly I am consumed by a volcanic heat deep inside my core. I moan out loud begging my Master to let his little slut cum for him.

He changes the setting on the shower massager making the pulsing harder. And I moan out loud. "Oh god Master, please let your fucking slut cum for you." My legs shaking out of control I hear your voice as if from a distance.

"Cum my fucking little slut, my bitch in heat, my cum whore, cum for your Master NOW."

Suddenly, I explode, my entire body convulsing as you hold the massager against my clit wave after wave after wave racking over my body. My legs buckle beneath me as I explode screaming out so loud. Feeling my body ignite and consume me. I feel your arm wrap around my waist supporting me as I am over taken by the tidal waves rushing over me. My pussy contracts hard. You pull the massager finally away from my pussy. Holding me tight to keep me from collapsing as I lean against you.

Moaning gasping for air, " Master, thank you for letting me cum so hard for you."

As I start to recover you hand me the soap and wash cloth and tell me to clean you. I lather up the wash cloth and clean you magnificent body. Washing you thoroughly, I then drop the wash cloth on the rack in the shower and let my hands run over your lathered body. I wash your hair sudsing it up. Taking the shower head down I ask you to lean down some so I can reach the top of your head to rinse the shampoo from it. Slowly and thoroughly I rinse your entire body asking you to part your legs so I can get all the soap off. I smile to myself and as I rinse your ass I let the water spray directly on your ass hole you groan and your hand goes in my hair.

"What are you doing my little slut?"

I grin and say, "oh nothing Master." Giggling softly.

You say, "don't start something you can't finish my insatiable little slut!"

I smile, "Master, I grin mischievously I would never start anything I couldn't finish."

I kneel down and take your cock into my mouth. The shower spray hitting me in my face as I suck your cock, feeling your cock growing in my mouth. Your hand pulls my head into position as you start to fuck my slutty mouth. One of my hands goes to massage your balls the other goes to your ass my finger gently circling your ass hole. I hear you groan. You shove your cock down my throat, I swallow you deep. I am sucking your cock deeper and harder. My core igniting as I feel your pleasure.

I taste your precum and I moan out, vibrating your cock with my moan. Loving how your hard cock feels slipping in and out of my mouth. I feel my pussy start to drip and I moan again. I feel your fingers tighten in my hair and you shove your cock deep down my throat and hold it there. Suddenly I feel your cock throb and explode down my throat. Swallowing all of your cum I moan louder my cunt contracts and I hear your animal groan. You command me to command me to cum and my body trembles as I cum hard. Swallowing the seed you give me drinking from your cock. Loving the taste of my Masters cum.

You pull my mouth off your cock and help me to stand up and wrap your arms around me and kiss me deeply. You taste your cum on my lips and kiss me deeper. You set me apart from you. Then you look down at me and tilt my chin up so I am looking up into your eyes.

You say, "you have made us late my sexy little slut and I should punish you, but you were such a good little slut pleasing your me as you sucked my cock so well. You are a good little cock sucker. I will not punish you but we must hurry now or we will be very late."

"Yes, my wonderful Master." Smiles brightly up into your face.

You step out of the shower and grab a towel and wrap it around yourself, you then hand me a big fluffy towel. Then tell me to lean forward. I do and you towel dry my hair thoroughly then finish dry my body then you finish drying yours.

You take me by the hand and lead me to the bedroom. You pull a suit and shirt from the closet that you keep there just in case you need it. Then you go through the closet yet again and pull out a slinky black dress you bought me a few weeks ago. It still has the tags on it. You remove the tags and hand it to me. I hold it up looking at it I remember when you bought it for me but you wouldn't let me see it other then it was black you stuck it in the back of my closet and told me not to look at it. I was so curious but would never think to disobey you, so I didn't peek.

You tell me not to inspect it too closely just to put it on then I can look at myself in the mirror. You tell me no bra or panties tonight. I look up at you and nod my head. I lay the dress at the foot of the bed and go in the bathroom and brush out my hair and apply light makeup. I return to the bedroom hair glistening makeup perfect and step into the dress. You step behind me and button it up. I run my hands over the smooth silk fabric. I then step into my 4.5" black strappy heeled sandals.

You tell me to stand before the full length mirror. As I turn facing the mirror I take in the reflection looking back at me. It doesn't look like me this woman is beautiful, hair flowing over her shoulder honey golden shimmering blonde, a warm glow in my eyes and on my face.

Then I take in the dress. it is beautiful, one strap over one shoulder in an asymmetrical style. Cut open on the side where the one strap goes over my left shoulder. Slit up the right thigh all the way to where the top of the thigh meets my hip. The hem comes to mid thigh. The fabric accentuating my tanned legs. You run your hands over my body feeling the curves and silken fabric, then slap my ass good and hard.

You say, "time to go now slut, you can bring your purse I have placed something in it for later. But, no peaking slut. Is that understood?"

Smiles, "yes Master I understand."

You take my hand in yours and gently squeeze it leaning down you kiss me lovingly.

You say, "little one, I think you are going to find tonight a very interesting and enjoyable evening.

We walk hand in hand to your car, you open the door for me and watch as I lower myself into the leather seat. The slit in my dress parts and reveals my pussy to your eyes. You smile at me.

I hear a whisper escape your lips. "Perfect."

You walk to your side of the car and open the door, as you climb in my eyes on you I watch you. My magnificent Master, the man that owns my very soul. I finger the golden choker collar around my neck. So happy in my decision to accept your collar. I smile at you as you pull out onto the street. Your hand moves to rest on my thigh. I part my legs, your fingers find the slit in my skirt and your hand slides under to cup and rest on my mound

You continue to drive till we get to this building it's dark except for one light by the door. You park in a space and turn off the engine.

You look over at me and ask, "are you ready my little cum slut?"

"I think so Master, though I have no clue what I might be ready for."

You open your door and get out and come around my side of the car, opening the door for me you reach your hand in to mine and help me out. We walk up quietly to the door. You open it for me. I enter and wait for you. You take my hand and lead me thru the dimly lit room. There are candles glowing in the corners or the room. I really can't tell what kind of building this is but there is a table at the far side of the room that you lead me to. As we sit you gently kiss me on my lips and tell me we will be eating dinner and dancing a bit. I look up at you as you stand next to me.

"But Master, I haven't danced in more then 20 years."

You reach down and touch my cheek. "Well it's about time you danced again isn't it little one?"

"Yes Master you are quite right."

I Smile softly as the love shines from my eyes up into yours. You sit down and a man in a uniform asks you if you are ready for the meal. You tell him to bring the wine first and then to start serving the meal. You look at me and tell me to open my purse. The candle glowing on the table gives you a certain glint to your eyes. I open my purse and find my silken blindfold. I look at it then look at you.

"What is this for Master? I thought we were eating dinner."

"We are little one trust me, and put it on like a good little girl."

Unsure but trusting you, I do as you say and put the blindfold over my eyes. You ask me if it is secure and I say yes. You say good and place a glass of wine in my hand and tell me to sip it and tell you what I think of it.

I take a sip and smile the taste is familiar but it's been years since I've tasted this wine thinking how in the world would he know my favorite wine and be able to find it when I have been searching for it forever.

"Master, is this wine Mosel Blumchen? It tastes like my favorite wine from Germany."

"Yes, little one it is. Does it taste as good as you remembered it?"

"mmmmmmmmmmm, yes Master it does. But how did you know Master?"

"My secret little one." You smile at me, but I can't see your smile, you remember that I can't see you and gently touch my cheek.

I hear your chair move around and feel your presence next to me. You start to feed me some salad you taking bites between mine as I chew. It is a yummy caesar salad. As we eat I ask you how you ever decided to do something like this. You tell me that you wanted to show me how much I mean to you and that there are many surprises in store for me tonight. I smile knowing that my Master loves me even though he has yet to say the words.

You feed me shrimp cocktail as well as yourself, you lean forward and kiss my lips. The next course is served. It is the most yummy tender filet mignon I have ever tasted. I reach my hand out for my wine glass and can't find it, you place the glass in my hand. Sipping the delicious wine, mmmmmmmmmmm smiling. You place the last bite of filet mignon in my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm Master I am so full I couldn't eat another bite. Dinner was delicious, thank You Master."

"You still have dessert to eat little one."

Wondering where I will put it. We sit and talk for a while I hear music and you take my hand in yours and tell me now we will dance. Standing I feel you pull the chair away from me and you pull me into your arms. Your hand moving to my ass cheek you gently squeeze my cheek and you press me tighter to you. We move to the slow music as we glide over the wooden floor. I lean my head against your chest as we continue to dance one song seemingly moving to the next. You dance so well and I follow your lead easily. After dancing for a while, and it was so wonderful to dance again especially with my Master, you tell the waiter to bring the dessert to the table. You help me to sit

You bring a fork up to my lips. I feel it touch my lips the blindfold still in place I part my lips and taste the most decadent chocolate moose I have ever tasted. A whispery moan escapes my lips in pleasure and I tell you it's almost better then sex. I hear your soft laughter.

"You think so little one I guess I will have to prove you wrong on that count."

We finish eating the chocolate mouse and we are both enjoying an after dinner drink when you tell me it's time.

Wondering time for what. I turn my head in the direction of your voice. "Time for what Master?"

"You will see little one."

You take my hand and help me to stand and lead me to I don't know where. I feel you reaching down to remove my shoes and telling me to step out of them. I do as you tell me and my shoes are soon off my feet. You lead me down some stairs, your hand in one of mine and you are telling me to place my other hand on the railing to help guide me. As we reach the bottom you lead me down a hallway I assume. I hear a door squeak and you pull me into the room. The door closes and you lock it behind us.

I hear your amazing voice the voice that holds me captive. "Little one, what you are going to experience tonight is beyond anything we have done together. You remember that safe word I gave you?"

I think so and say that I have never had to use that safe word before. You tell me that I need to make sure I remember it. I turn my head in the direction of your voice, "Yes, Master I remember my safe word."

You say good and start to remove my dress. I feel cool air on my flesh my nipples harden instantly. You take me by the hand and lead me. You tell me to relax my body that you will not hurt me. I smile knowing my Master would never put me in danger. I am nude as you stand before me. You tell me to follow your directions.

You tell me to put my arms out in front of me and I feel you placing padded leather cuffs around my wrist, you buckle them tight I feel the tightness around each wrist. I hear you click a clip onto the metal ring of the cuffs. Then you are kneeling down and I feel you placing the same type of cuffs on my ankles, I feel you pull them tight and buckle them tight around my ankles my body shivers, my nipples get so hard and I hear you attach a clip to the ring on the ankle cuffs. Then you take my hands in yours and kiss each finger. I moan softly as I feel your lips on my fingers, my body tingling.

You attach my wrist to something up over my head and to the side using the clips you have already attached to the cuffs. My arms are taught my muscles straining, I moan out softly and feel you check to make sure that I won't be injured. Then you place my ankles on something I hear the click of the clip and feel my ankles spread wide apart causing a light burning in my shoulders as my wrists are drawn tighter. I moan out my pussy getting so very wet my clit already throbbing.

I am feeling completely exposed as I am bound to this contraption. You speak softly and ask me if I am alright. My heart pounding, I turn my head in the direction of your voice.

I say, "yes Master I am alright. Master where am I?"

You tell me to be quiet that my question will be answered when we are done. I nod my head and quiet myself. I feel your hand touch my cheek gently as you softly stroke it, leaning my cheek into your hand feeling comforted by your gentle touch. My breathing slows a bit as I remember I am safe with you.

You say, "slut I am going to ask you again, do you remember the safe word I gave you?"

"Yes, Master I remember, it is kiwi my favorite fruit."

You smile at me though I can't see your smile. You stroke my hair and tell me to relax that you won't push me to far. I feel your hand gently stroke over my body. Your fingers run over my nipples and pinch them, I moan out loud and suddenly feel a clamp on each nipple. Then I feel a cold chain draped from my nipples and you clamp my clit. I realize it is a Y chain and moan knowing if I pull I will feel the bite of the clamps even more. My body shivers at the bite to my nipples and clit.

This is the first time I have ever had anything like this done to me and you know that you must go slow so I can adapt to all the feelings and sensations. Though I have no idea as to your intentions. I then feel your hand moving down my back slowly, then you gently squeeze my ass cheeks each in turn. I moan out softly as I feel your grip on my ass, my pussy getting even wetter. My nipples and clit start to burn. You see me squirm and tell me we will begin.

I feel something brush across my ass cheeks. You tell me it's a wide tasseled flogger as not to cause too much pain. You explain to me the thinner the tassels on the flogger the more pain it inflicts. You bring the flogger down on my ass starting out slow and building up a rythym. I moan out softly as I feel the light sting of the flogger. Knowing my ass is getting pink. As your momentum builds my body is twitching away from the flogger of it's own accord. With each movement my body makes it causes the Y chain to pull against my nipples and clit and I moan at the added bite of the clamps.

Time seems to stand still as your rythym increases my cunt dripping on the floor as I moan as you take me further. My flesh glistening as you begin to stroke the flogger harder against my ass. I am wreathing away from it begging you to stop. But you continue your onslaught on my ass. My mind clouded with the mixture of pain and pleasure. I am wreathing uncontrollably as my ass heats up going from pink to read tears streaming down my cheeks I beg you to stop. I had forgotten to use my safe word and you keep going. I am shaking and trembling as you continue to flog my ass. I can hear your heavy breathing as if from a distance my head archs back and in a moment of crystal clarity I scream out kiwi and suddenly the onslaught on my ass is stopped. I droop weak against my bonds and feel you rubbing something cool and soothing on my ass cheeks. My cunt and clit swollen throbbing my cunt dripping so much onto the floor. I have forgotten the fire on my nipples and clit from the clamps.

12