Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 07

Story Info
You take her to a club.
7.3k words
4.63
45.1k
5
3

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues, I truly hope you have enjoyed reading the previous chapters.

Please let me know what you think by your feedback and voting.

Thank you,

little-nymphe

As I awaken and stretch my body. I feel the stiff sore muscles from the night before, wincing lightly at the pain. My eyes still closed dreamily thinking of my Master the man that I love and adore. The Man I would do almost anything for. I think of how easily I follow where he leads. Without question or doubt, for I know that as long as I am with him I will always be safe and protected.

I hear a noise from the kitchen and I am drawn from my thoughts and open my eyes slowly blinking at the bright light streaming in through the bedroom windows. As I look around I realize that Master is not in the bed beside me nor is he in the room.

Then he appears in the doorway carrying a tray with coffee and breakfast for the two of us. I smile lovingly at him and tell him how wonderful he is. As he sets the tray on the nightstand he leans down and kisses me.

"My precious slut, you deserve to be spoiled today after what you gave me last night, I am so proud of you."

I smile and stretch. Recalling the night before a light blush comes to my cheeks.

"Thank you Master, I am so happy I have pleased you."

I sit up in bed as you hand me my cup of coffee, sipping the hot liquid that awakens me I smile at you and tell you how much I love you. I watch as you lean forward and lightly carress my cheek. Leaning my cheek into your palm as you carress it, I feel my heart swell with love and devotion. Your eyes are shining that love back at me though you have not spoken of it yet.

We eat our breakfast with idle conversation going back and forth between us. I smile at how wonderful this feels. Once we are done eating I lean forward and reach out for the tray. Climbing down from the bed I start to walk towards the bedroom door turning around realizing I forgot to kiss you. I return to the side of the bed smiling.

"Master, I have something for you."

You look at me and I lean forward kissing you deeply.

"Thank you Master for being not only a wonderful Dominant but a wonderful and caring Man as well."

Smiling, you touch my lips. "It is easy with you little one."

I smile and tell you I will be right back and head towards the kitchen.

I set the tray down on the table and clear the dishes from it, once done I head back towards the bedroom. When I enter the bedroom I find you dressed and your car keys in your hand. I look at a bit puzzled because I thought we were spending the day around the house. Before I can say a word you look at me and tell me that you have decided that we are going out to a club tonight and for me to get dressed that we need to do some shopping. I start rummaging through the closet and you sigh softly and reach into my drawer pulling out a pair of my jeans and a lace pullover top.

"Here, put this on my indecisive little slut. We don't have all day." Then you laugh.

I look at the clothes noting there are no underwear or bra in the pile. I step into my skin tight blue jeans and pull the double weave white lace top over my head. Not much is left to the imagination without the bra. I smile as I hear your quick intake of breath, I know you are pleased with how I look. I grab a pair of socks and slip my black 3.5" inch high ankle boots onto my feet. I run a brush thru my hair and pull it back in a ponytail knowing that you are anxious to go, I forgo the makeup, just swiping the lipstick over my lips.

"I am ready Master. Where are we going?"

"We are going to the Mall my slut. I am sure you will enjoy the shopping trip."

Smiling to myself for my Master knows I love to shop.

As we head out to the car you wrap your arm around me and gently squeeze my ass. Smiling as I feel your possessive hand resting there.

You open the car door for me and wait till I am seated and gently close the door. I watch as you walk around the car and climb into the drivers seat. Traffic is light and we arrive at the Mall in a very short time. Walking around to my side of the car you open my door and reach your hand forward to help me out. I smile and place my hand in yours. Once out of the car we walk hand in hand towards the Mall entrance.

"Master, what are we buying today?"

"We are buying a new outfit for each of us little one, as well as a few other things. Once we are done at the Mall there are two other places we need to stop by before our shopping is complete."

We go through the men's department first and you find what you are looking for. New pants and a new shirt, that look absolutely fantastic on you. The grey slacks and wonderful blue hue to the shirt go perfectly together as well as accentual your skin tone and body. I can see you are pleased with your purchase and smile at you.

Next we go to a exclusive dress shop and unknown to me you had ordered a dress for me. As we step into the shop the woman recognizes you and comes forward with the dress on a hanger. I am looking at the dress taking in the curves, it is very short. Before I can say a word you tell me to go try it on and make sure it fits. I nod though I know it will be too tight and way too short. Following the sales lady into the dressing room she tells me that if I need any help to just call out to her.

Stripping out of my clothes I slip the dress over my head noting the fabric is lightly stretchy and the deep warm red color of the dress accentuates my skin. I shift and shimmy the dress down over my body it is so snug and tight all the way down even over my thighs. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I realize that I truly look like a slut. The hem of the dress barely coming down to cover my ass and the low plunging neckline revealing all but my dark nipples, my cleavage is on full display. I smooth out the fabric over my body and take in the site of me. Blushing as I know that my Master wants to display me tonight.

I hear you call out to me. "Dear I would like to see how the dress fits, please come out of the dressing room."

Blushing knowing the sales lady is there and that I am not wearing any bra or panties I step from the dressing room and look up to see you standing there your eyes fixed on me. You are obviously pleased with how the dress looks on me. You are smiling as your eyes take in the full vision of me. My nipples get hard instantly and are apparent thru the thin fabric of the dress.

"We will take the dress. It fits my woman perfectly."

I look at you. Blushing at the fact that I have never worn anything quite so revealing.

Whispering near to your ear. "But Master, I will look like a whore and a tramp in this dress."

You smile and whisper back into my ear. "Exactly my little slut and all will know that you are mine."

Feeling the heat in my core build at your words and my pussy getting wet. I know I am not going to be able to hide that fact very well without any panties on.

I whisper, "Master, may I please change back into my jeans and shirt?"

"Yes, slut you may."

I return to the dressing room and slide the dress off. Hanging it back on the hanger and putting my jeans and shirt on.

You pay for the dress as the sales lady places a bag over it and hands it back to you. As we leave the store I whisper to you. "Master will I be permitted to wear panties and a bra with that dress tonight?"

"You will not be permitted to wear panties or a bra my slut. The lines of a bra and panties would ruin the way the dress looks on you. You will be wearing thigh highs with those black stiletto heels I bought you a few months back that you haven't worn yet."

"Yes, Master, I understand." Sighing softly to myself realizing I will have to be very careful in this dress tonight.

We go to a few more stores in the Mall. You buy me a new pair of gold earrings and a matching bracelet. I love what you picked out for me. You know my tastes so well. You take my hand and we head out to the car. You place the packages in the trunk of your car.

As we pull out of the lot I wonder where we are going next. But knowing I shouldn't ask any more questions, if you wanted me to know you would tell me at this point. We aren't driving long when you pull into the lot of a shopping center. Pulling up front you look over at me.

"Little one, I want you to go to the nail salon in here while I park the car and pick out a hooker red nail polish. I will be in there in a moment and tell them what you are to get."

Blushing, "Yes, Master."

I get out of the car and walk to the salon. I have never been to this one before. I go in and go thru the polishes I finally find one that I think is what you will desire and sit down in a seat and wait for you to enter.

I hear the door open and look up and see my handsome Master enter the salon. Immediately you take control. Reaching out your hand to me I place my hand in yours and you lead me to the seat wear a cute little oriental woman is sitting there waiting to do her job.

"My woman, will have a pedicure and manicure. Do her nails in the color she has selected."

At this point you look at the color I have chosen and nod your head with approval.

"I will return in about an hour please do a good job on her beautiful long finger nails and toes for we are going to have a special night tonight."

The woman smiles and tells you she will take care and make my nails look beautiful. I look up at you wondering where you are going. Before I can ask the question, you lean down and whisper.

"I have a few other shops to go to dear I won't be long."

You lean down and kiss me goodbye. I sigh softly watching you walk out of the salon.

The manicurist leads me over to wear I am to get the pedicure. I close my eyes and relax as she turns the vibrations on the chair I am in. Before I know it she is done with the pedicure and my toenails are painted. She then asks me to go back to her table wear she gives me a wonderful manicure and paints my fingernails the same hooker red. As I am sitting over at the drying station the dryers turn off and you walk in the door not a minute later.

I look up and see you smiling. You pay the manicurist and help me into my socks and boots, while checking out the manicure and pedicure. Smiling your approval you take my hand in yours and we leave the salon.

As we get back into the car you look at me. "Are you hungry my cute little slut?"

"Oh yes Master, I am." Looking at my watch realizing it is 2pm then suddenly my stomach growls.

You laugh "sounds like your stomach is a bit upset with us for making it wait so long for food."

We drive till we reach a steak house and you pull into the parking lot. I look at you "Master I am not quite hungry enough to eat a steak."

You laugh, "perhaps you aren't slut but I could eat an entire cow."

I smile as we head into the restaurant. As we peruse the menu I glance up over the top of the menu at you as I try to decide what I want to eat.

Sighing softly, "Master, I don't know what I want to eat I am hungry but not enough to eat a huge steak."

You smile and tell me to turn over to the back of the menu where they have some very yummy salads. I smile back at you and find a delicious looking seafood salad.

The waitress comes over and asks if we are ready to order. After you order your 16 ounce porterhouse steak and I order my salad. You place a package in front of me and tell me it is for me and I am to open it right there. I look at you knowing you are up to something.

I open the package and look inside discretely for I never know what might be in something you give me. Inside the package is the egg that you used on me at the restaurant that we went to weeks ago with the remote control. I look up at you puzzled.

You lean forward and whisper to me. "Go into the ladies room slut. Drop your jeans and slide it inside that sweet cunt of yours. From this moment on you will be kept on the edge till I decide to let you release."

I moan out softly. Leaning forward, I whisper, "but Master I am wearing blue jeans they will show any wetness that I might have due to the egg."

"Do not question me slut. Do as I say and you will be rewarded. Surely by now you must trust me."

"Yes Master."


I lean forward and kiss you then head towards the ladies room. Checking to make sure no one else is in there. I go into a stall and remove my jeans and spread my legs wide. Slowly I insert the egg into my already wet pussy. Setting it in deep I moan out softly. Putting my jeans back on knowing the egg will stay in place. I wash my hands and head back towards our table.

You are smiling at me as I am but 10 feet away from the table, you put your hand in your pocket and the egg vibes on high almost bringing me to my knees there on the spot. Moaning out softly as it hums deep inside of me the last few steps to the table are on shaky legs. I grab a hold of the edge of the table and seat myself.

"Oh god Master." I moan out softly.

You smile at me with that grin of yours that portrays you have a very mischievous streak in you.

The food is already on the table. You turn down the vibe and tell me we should eat. That we have a full night ahead of us and you want to go home and rest before we go out. The seafood salad is absolutely yummy and I realize I was hungrier then I thought and am thankful for the fact that this restaurant serves large portions. As we eat you are playing with the speed controls on the egg bringing me so close to cumming then turning it back down to low just as I am about ready to loose control.

I feel my jeans getting wetter and wetter, as I watch you finish the last of your steak and call the waitress over for the check. Before she gets to the table you turn the egg up on high and I moan out as she comes to stand beside our table. You hand her some bills and tell her to keep the change and with the egg still up on high you get up reaching out your hand to me. I place my shaking hand in yours and stand. Suddenly feeling my jeans getting even wetter as my juices soak them more upon standing.

You smile and run your hand along my ass then discretely place your fingers between my thighs and my crotch and feel how soaking wet I am. My heart pounding as I suddenly realize that my excitement is evident as there is a very dark large wet spot in the crotch of my jeans. I blush knowing anyone that looks at me will know the whore I am. You look at me and smile and hand me your jacket. Helping me into it. I realize it covers my ass and crotch quite well as I pull it tight around my petite frame. You lean down and kiss me and I feel your reassuring squeeze as you tell me that I looked chilled and you didn't want me catching cold. All the while I know why you gave me your jacket. That was so no one could see my soaking wet jeans. You grope my ass again beneath the jacket.

I moan out softly and we head out to the car and head home. On the drive back home you have the egg up on high the entire time. I am squirming in my seat moaning constantly fighting the urge to cum with all that I am. As we round the corner I am shaking out of control unable to control the overpowering need to cum I beg you to let your slut cum for you.

You turn the egg off and shake your head no. I sigh out softly. Aching so much to cum but knowing that I will not be permitted to.

You get out of the car and come over to my side and open the door for me. As I get out you kiss me and tell me that I won't be allowed to cum for quite sometime and not to ask you again for permission. You then tell me that when I am permitted to cum or permitted to ask which ever the case may be that you will let me know.

I whimper softly and nod my head slightly knowing that the ache that I am feeling now is nothing compared to what I will be feeling as the night progresses.

You go to the trunk and get out the packages and taking my hand we head toward the house. I see that you have a few extra packages then just the ones we had gotten from the Mall.

As we enter the house you put the packages down in the living room and look at your watch. You tell me we need to take a nap that it will be a late night and you don't want us getting tired through the evening.

Slapping my ass, "now slut get in the bedroom and strip out of your clothes and climb in the bed. Make sure you pull the covers over you for the room has a chill to it."

I look at you, "Master shall I remove the egg?"

"No slut that will be inside of you till I remove it. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes Master."

I head into the bedroom doing as you say. I can hear you going through the packages. I start to doze off then feel you climb in the bed next to me. You pull me into your arms and I snuggle you and we fall asleep like that, my head in the crook of your arm.

I moan out softly as I dream of you touching me and feel your mouth devouring my pussy. My eyes flash open and the room is dark the egg is humming inside my pussy on high and your mouth is devouring my pussy. My cunt is on fire and I moan outloud. Master, Master, still in a daze from my lap then suddenly remembering I am not permitted to ask to cum. I bite my lip and fight back the need to cum with all that I am.

You lift your head up and look at me from between my legs.

"Good my slut is awake. I was beginning to wonder how much longer I would have the pleasure of eating this sweet cunt of yours before you woke."

You move up over me and lean down and kiss me deeply. I taste my juices upon my lips and in your mouth as your tongue probes, I moan out softly against your kiss.

You laugh. "Time to get up my slut!"

Shoving me out of the bed where I land on the floor squeeling on the way down. Realizing as I land that You had lined the floor with a half a dozen pillows to cushion my fall. I look up at you from the floor into your laughing face. I bust out laughing. Thinking how you think of everything to make sure I am safe and uninjured.

You toss the dress at me and tell me it is time to get ready. I see your smiling eyes and get up off the pillows moving to you I kiss you deeply and hug you tight. Telling you how very much I love you and how happy I am that I am yours. You swat my butt and in a stern manner tell me no more dawdling that its time to get ready.

I get dressed and put my hair into a fashionable style brushing the long strands to a shinning glean. Then I apply my makeup and smooth the fabric of the tight red dress down over my body shivering knowing that all will see what I possess from the snug fit. Knowing I look like a slut and a whore and feeling happy that I am pleasing my Master even though I will be self conscious.

You hand me the earrings and bracelet and tell me to put them on. I do so with great care making sure the clasps are fastened tight. Then I reach for my perfume and spray each wrist lightly the nape of my neck and my clevage. Looking at you I tell you I am ready.

You smile softly. "You are not quite ready my slut, for there is one thing I have yet to do."

"Kneel slut, now!"

I drop to my knees before you, instantly my body trembling at the unexpected. You reach down and remove the collar from my neck. I gasp and cry out feeling naked, vulnerable and unprotected. You hold up your hand and command me to calm myself. My fears that you were going to release me suddenly overcame me.

You turn to the dresser and pull out a box.

"This, slut you will wear tonight. It is so much more practical for tonight and will keep you safer then any golden collar you wear about your neck."

You then remove a finely tooled feminine black leather collar with a very small ring in the front and place it around my neck. I breathe a sigh of relief. You then remove a 6 foot lead from the drawer and show it to me.

"Once we get to the doors of the club I will place this lead onto your collar. You will be in my grasp the entire night. Even if I have to go to the men's room or you into the ladies room I will be holding on to you. Everyone will no you are mine you will not fear of being ravaged or taken by another without my express permission. This my slut is to keep you safe from the harm of the predators that roam freely in the clubs."

12