Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 08

Story Info
She learns a lesson she will not soon forget.
6.4k words
4.66
26.7k
7
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues, I truly hope you have enjoyed reading the previous chapters. My chapters can be read in sequence, but they also each can stand alone on their own. Please enjoy and let me know what you think by your feed back and voting.

Thank you, Little-nymphe

Morning sunshine stirs me from my deep slumber. As I move to turn over to see what time it is, I realize that I can't move. I don't recall going to bed this morning when we returned from the club. I must have gone to sleep in the car on the way home. I realize that you carried me to bed. Blinking open my eyes I see that at sometime during the wee hours of the morning you have placed the leather cuffs on me and bound me to the bed spread eagle. I feel something inside my pussy but can't lift my head enough to see what it is. My eyes span the room looking to see where you are. Suddenly my pussy starts to hum, I moan out softly. I now know what you have placed inside my pussy, it is the egg you had in me last night. You must of back into my pussy as I slept. I hear the water running in the bathroom and know you are in the shower. I lay there feeling the hum of the egg knowing I dare not cum. Not after last night.

I flush with embarrassment as I recall what a wanton cum slut I was last night. Not caring about your commands not to cum. Not caring about your needs. The only thing that mattered last night was my insatiable need to cum, I did a terrible thing by letting that need over power all else.

I hear the water turn off and you moving about the bathroom. You enter the bedroom with a towel wrapped around you and come to sit beside me on the bed. As you look down on me a frown furrows your brow.

"Good, you are awake. I was beginning to wonder if you were going to sleep the day away. It is nearly 2:00 p.m." You click the remote and the egg ceases to hum.

I turn my face too ashamed at what I did last night to look you in the eye. I am too ashamed to speak. Tears start to trickle down the sides of my face. You reach your hand to my face and lightly brush my tears away.

Clearing your throat. "We must talk now my slut, we must discuss what happened last night and figure out what to do about it."

Still too ashamed to look at you; my mind wants to run away, to hide from you. As if you can read my thoughts. "My slut, you are bound so you can't run from what we must discuss. I know you too well, when you feel as if you have disappointed me you want to run and hide. Though this is the first serious offense you have done since we have been together."

I close my eyes and feel more ashamed then ever. Tears are now streaming down my cheeks unchecked. I sob at the fact that I have so disappointed you.

"Look at me slut." Your commanding voice makes me open my eyes; though you are blurred from my tears I do my best to do as you say.

"Talk to me slut, tell me why you felt the need to disobey me last night. But before you do, know that I realize that perhaps I pushed you too far. That I made you wait too long, between the vibrating egg and the excitement at the club. I do realize that you were on fire. Though I thought that your need to be submissive and your desire to please me would be stronger then your need for your own release."

I lay there not saying a word. I am struggling to find the words to express my sorrow at what I had done.

Yet again you command me. "Look at me slut and talk to me."

"Master." I whisper, and I try to clear my throat and find my voice.

"Master, I am so very sorry. I truly do not know what to say. I do not know how to express my sorrow at having disobeyed you, at having disappointed you. The only thing I can tell you; is that I was on fire all night. The way you were taking me out there in the dark so hard and pounding. The way you used my body, slamming your hard cock so deep into my aching pussy. Taking me with a force that I have never been taken before, it was more then I could handle. You know that I cum hardest when taken hard. With the events of the night and as on fire as I was; all I could think about was my need to cum. I am truly ashamed for what I have done. I know there is no excuse for my disobedience. I am only trying to explain why and what caused me to disobey." These last words come out in a whisper and I turn my head from your gaze.

You sit there in silence as do I. Nothing else can be heard in the room. My tears fall silent upon my cheeks. It seems like hours as we sit there in silence. The silence is near deafening to me.

You get up. Reaching your hand down and brush away the tears falling on my face. You sigh and head out the room. A painful gasp escapes my lips, as I realize you are leaving me. You no longer wish to be in my presence. The sound of your sigh breaks my heart. You reach for your pants and shirt. You turn as you reach the doorway.

"Slut, I am going to leave you for a while as you are, with your thoughts. Do not fear though I will be in the next room with my own thoughts. This is not part of your punishment but needed reflection on the fact that you disobeyed me."

You leave the room and gently close the door behind you. You have left me bound to the bed. I can't move but a few inches the egg still inside me but not humming. My heart is aching; tears are streaming silently down my cheeks. As the minutes pass by, I try to figure out if I am more disappointed in the fact that I disobeyed you or, the fact that I have disappointed you. Both are terrible my heart is aching the tears still falling upon my cheeks.

I don't hear a sound from the other room. The minutes have turned to hours and I grow fearful you have left. I wonder if you have left me here all alone, bound with the pain of my thoughts. I strain to try and hear a noise from the room, something that might let me know you are still near. But there is nothing.

My heart starts to pound, as the fear you have left grows stronger. I know I have disappointed you. Afraid that you have decided that it wasn't going to work out that you didn't want a submissive that couldn't control her self and do as you commanded.

Suddenly unable to take the silence any longer, fear over powering me. I cry out, "Master, oh god Master please answer me. I am sorry, I am so very truly sorry. I know I was a bad submissive. I know I disappointed you. I promise I will work harder next time not to disobey you. Master please..."

My voice trails off realizing you must not want to talk to me or you must of left. Sobbing now, crying my heart out. I don't notice the soft creek of the door opening or the sound of your feet on the floor. Lost in my pain of disappointing you.

I feel a gentle touch to my tear streaked face and open my eyes to see you looking down on me. You have a softened look upon your face. I bite my lip waiting for you to speak. I feel your fingers still brushing my cheeks so gently. Turning my face from you ashamed and knowing I must be a horrible sight. My eyes are red, swollen and puffy. The makeup I had on from the night before streaked on my face.

"Slut, I had not meant to keep you here so long."

I gasp thinking you mean to release me fresh tears start to fall upon my cheeks. I cry out and start to speak. "But, Master..."

You put a finger to my lips.

"Hush, slut. Listen to me. I meant I did not mean to keep you here alone so long. I got lost in thought. I was thinking about last night and what happened. As I hope you have been."

I nod my head. "Yes, Master I have, I am truly sorry for what I did."

"Hush and listen. I realize that I have not spent enough time training you on orgasm control. I know that I pushed you way too far last night. Though you were disobedient. I can't expect you to control what you have not completely learned. My need to take you hard and to take you to the edge outweighed my judgment in regards to your training."

You reach up, removing the leather cuffs on my wrists and then move to my ankles and remove those cuffs as well. You pull me into your arms and hold me. I feel a safety in your arms, as I feel you envelope me.

I whisper. "Master, what is to be my punishment for disobeying a direct command and using my body to make you cum so I could cum?"

"Slut, you did not out and out disobey me. I had told you that you couldn't cum till I did. What you did was to manipulate me into cumming; you did this so you would be able to cum. This was manipulative and being a greedy little slut, but not outright disobedience. So that said, I believe you have punished yourself enough. You have been in here bound and crying for more then 2 hours now. You have been in deep thought as well; of this I am certain. I believe that you have learned that being manipulative is not being a good submissive. So therefore, there will be no further punishment. Have you learned your lesson slut?"

"Yes, Master, I have. Again I am truly sorry."

"Ok, it is time we move on. Slut, starting today we are going to work harder on your training. Things will be more intense and more structured. Today after you cook us a very late breakfast we are going to work on orgasm control. This will be an ongoing process that we will come back to often till I am convinced that you have been trained well in this, we will periodically revisit the training to reinforce it. Do you understand my sweet submissive?"

"Yes, Master I understand. I will work very hard to please you. I will do my very best. I promise this to you Master."

"Very good my slut."

You lean forward and kiss me softly on the forehead. "Now throw on a robe and go fix us something to eat. The house is a bit chilly and we can't have you catching cold. I am famished so please make something that won't take too long."

I look at you still feeling out of sorts, but I do as you command. Climbing out of bed I slip into my robe.

"Come here slut."

I move to you, you command me to lean over the edge of the bed and spread my legs. You reach your fingers deep into my pussy searching for the egg to remove it. I moan out loud as your fingers probe around as you search for it. You find and remove the egg.

"You are a greedy little slut." You laugh and slap my ass hard. I gasp out.

"Now go get us some food slut."

"Yes, Master." Rubbing my ass as I stand up straight.

I move from the bedroom passing through the living room, turning on the stovetop as I enter the kitchen.

Going through the refrigerator I pull out some eggs, vegetables and cheese and mix up a yummy looking omelet and pop some bread into the toaster. With the omelet cooking I go about getting out plates and some silverware. I continue to think about us about what you mean to me and then my mind goes to disappointing you the night before. Knowing I have to let it go of the pain in disappointing you, for dwelling on it will do no good at all. I force the memory from my mind the best I can.

Putting the food on a tray and getting two glasses of juice and coffee. I start to move towards the bedroom careful not to spill the beverages. I start to hum a song to myself. Entering the bedroom I find you on the bed looking like your mind is miles away.

"Master, breakfast is ready."

My voice pulls you out of your thought. You smile at me.

I set the tray down on the bed. Looking at you I chew on my lip. "Master, what were you in such deep thought about?"

You return my gaze. "I was just thinking about how to proceed with your training today."

I blush recalling why this training is necessary, but I so want to please you. "Master, I am sure what ever you decide will be appropriate."

You pat the side of the bed and tell me to sit and eat.

"Yes, Master." I step on the footstool and climb into the big plush bed. Every time I get into bed I think of being in heaven. I smile softly to myself as I settle myself beside you.

I pick up my coffee and take a sip. The coffee tastes especially good today as I took great care in preparing it. We eat pretty much in silence. You lost in thought about how you plan on training me today. I sit there wondering if I will make you proud or will I displease you again?

We finish eating and you tell me that you will take the tray to the kitchen, I am to take a nice hot bath.

Thinking a bath sounds wonderful. Smiling, I nod and get up off the bed. As I head to the bathroom you grab me and pull me to you. Your hand goes in my hair, you pull my head back and kiss me deeply. Moaning softy against your lips, I feel my core ignite, my pulse quicken. My body is alert to you as our lips bring us together as one.

As you pull back from our kiss, you look into my eyes, your finger moving under my chin to gently lift my face so I am looking directly at you. "Slut, I want you to put the bad part of last night from your mind. I want you to remember how wonderful yesterday and last night was. I do not wish anything to mar your club experience or the exquisite pleasure we had afterwards."

"Yes, Master. I will try my very best."

I enter the bathroom and turn on the water in the tub. Pouring some lilac bath salts in the tub. The scented water touches my nose softly a smile part my lips as I can almost envision a lilac bush right there in my bathroom. I remove my robe and step into the steaming hot water. A soft pleasurable sound escapes my lips as I sink into the hot water of the Jacuzzi tub. Turning on the jets of the tub I sink deeper closing my eyes letting the water engulf me. The bath is sheer luxury. I am happy that you found a house with such a decadent bathroom. Knowing that you knew how much I enjoyed baths, how much I have always wanted a huge bathtub. Smiling to myself, I sink my head under the water, I raise my head from beneath the water and wipe my eyes clear, I see you sitting on the edge of the tub smiling at me.

"Slut, you remind me of a little girl the way you enjoy your baths."

I smile at you and blush softly. "Master, you know how much I love my baths. Thank you again for thinking of everything when looking for a house for me and the boys."

I pick up the washcloth and start to lather it. You take it from my hand. "Here, let me do that."

You finish lathering the washcloth and tell me to turn around so you can wash my back. I do as you tell me. I sigh softly as I feel you start to run the lathered cloth over my back closing my eyes as you wash me. It feels so good to have you take care of me. Lifting my arms one at a time you wash them. You tell me to turn around, you start to wash my breasts. You clean every inch of my body. Then picking up the shampoo you lather my hair. I purr as I feel your magical fingers massaging my scalp.

"Mmm, Master that feels so wonderful."

Then suddenly you dunk my head under the water. I come up sputtering. You are laughing as I come up for air. I brush the water from my eyes. Softly I glare at you.

"Was that really necessary Master?" There is a little hint of irritation in my voice.

"Yes, my sweet slut it was. I needed to rinse your hair." Laughter escapes your lips yet again. I see the laughter through to your eyes.

I smile at you... "Indeed Master. Pffft, but you could have warned me."

Still laughing, you tell me to get out of the tub, you wrap a huge fluffy bath towel about me. Picking me up you carry me to the bed, sitting me down on the edge of it. Taking the towel you place it on my head and start to dry my hair, my head being tussled about as you do so. You pick up the brush and start to brush my hair, being gentle with the areas that are knotted. I close my eyes as I feel the brush gently stroking through my hair. God I so love having my hair brushed. The feeling of it calms me, relaxes my entire body, Soft purrs escape my lips. You set the brush aside and gently stroke my hair with your fingers.

"Little one, I love the feel of your soft hair beneath my touch. I don't believe I have ever felt hair softer. I know I have never smelled hair sweeter then yours. Lifting my chin with your fingers you kiss me tenderly. Are you ready oh beautiful one of mine?"

I look at you. Knowing what you are asking. "Yes, Master, I am ready,"

You tell me to lie back on the bed. You place the leather cuffs yet again on my wrists and ankles, making certain they are tight so I can't slip out of them but not so tight as to injure me,

"Slut of mine, your training is going to begin now; your will not cum without my permission. Is this understood? Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, Master. I understand completely. No Master. I do not have any questions."

You then string rope through the rings on the cuffs and tie me down tight.

"Now we start my sweet slut."

You tease and taunt my nipples with first your fingers then your mouth. Sucking my nipples till they are hard and erect. You place clamps on my nipples and tighten them down till a moan escapes my lips. I feel a buzz starting. My nipples tingle at the slow hum, I moan out softly. A smile touches your lips.

You run your hands over my body, slowly, touching every inch of my flesh.

"I love your body little one, it is so soft and smooth."

I look up at you and smile knowing you truly do love my body. You then turn up the vibrating on the nipple clamps just a little bit. A whispery moan escapes my lips.

I watch you as you move to my nightstand and open the drawer.

"You take such good care of your toys little one." You note how well organized they are.

I smile, so happy that this pleases you. "Master, they are gifts from you I will always take care of whatever you give to me."

You hold your finger to my lips. "Hush, little slut of mine. Enjoy what I am doing to that sweet body of yours. Remember do not cum without permission. You are going to be pushed to the edge today and you will need to concentrate so that you can obey me."

I nod my head and silence myself.

You pull out a medium sized pink butt plug with 3 rounded graduating shapes on its length, starting out small and each getting bigger till it nears the base where it narrows. I watch as you lube it up. I bite my lip, we have not used the plug much in the past. I always get a bit nervous in fear of pain when it is used.

You see me tense a bit. "Relax slut, I won't hurt you. You know I am always very gentle when using a plug on that sweet ass of yours."

I take a deep breath and force my body to relax; as being tense will only increase the pain. You tell me to raise my ass and my hips, you place a pillow beneath the small of my back, exposing my puckered little hole. Placing the lube on the entrance you rub the tip of the plug around gently. I moan out softly feeling the pleasure of my star teased. You start to gently press the tip inside a little at a time waiting for me to adjust to the plug as it slowly slips in. I am moaning louder the deeper it goes. Till it is buried deep and my star grips the base as it settles into place. I continue to moan softly as the clamps hum on my nipples and the plug causes my pussy to start to drip.

Leaning forward you kiss me deeply. Lifting your head up to look into my eyes. "You are such a good little slut."

I smile back at you, a moan escapes my parted lips as you push against the plug to make sure it is well set inside of me.

You then pull out two boxes that I had never seen before. I look at you not remembering seeing them.

"My sweet slut I have bought two more gifts for you yesterday. We will use them today and see how well they work."

You open up the first box, it contains leather straps with buckles; on each of the straps is a rubber padded wide clip. I recall that we had looked at those before online or in a catalog. Though it is difficult to recall as the clamps on my nipples and the plug are clouding my mind to all but the sensations in my body .

You wrap the strap around my thigh and buckle it tight enough to stay in place then you clip the wide rubber coated clamp to my left pussy lip. I moan out as I feel the light bite of the clamp. You then move to my right thigh and do the same clipping the clamp to my right pussy lip. This has my dripping wet pussy completely open and exposed to you.

12