Master Wanted To Share

Story Info
A novice is shared by her Master.
9.2k words
4.41
56k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master let me know He wanted me. i was once again to present myself dressed and properly prepared at precisely 9:00am. Not a moment sooner, not a moment later. my heart beat a steady tattoo against my chest when i read His note. It had been so long since i'd seen Him. Excited goose bumps raised themselves unbidden over my arms and body.

This was going to be special. Master had told me that my obedience and trust would be strongly tested today. i must prepare to be absolutely obedient. i always was and Sir William was a most tolerant and understanding teacher and Master, but He had hinted that He wanted to show my obedience and submission to an old friend. He did not tell me that it was already set up but i suspected that they time had come for Master to share my gift with His friend. i was willing but nervous.

Who wouldn't be? He had never shared any details of who His friend was; i had no idea whether the friend was top or bottom, male or female. i had no idea what to expect but more than anything i wanted to please Master so i was more than willing to accommodate if that was what would please Him.

At first i thought it was simply a test of my desire to please and i had agreed readily but truth be told i really wanted this. After soon realizing He was serious and it was a test but not just a test of words a true test of my intent to be His to do His will and to receive my pleasure from His pleasure. From doing His bidding and leaving myself open to the song of His whip, the sting of His hand and the bite of His silken ropes as they bound me as He wished to see me posed.

So many things were running through my mind as i prepared for the meeting. i was very meticulous, as instructed, to remove every evidence of hair on my body. i was to be smooth soft and feel like silk to the touch and the tongue, i was to be free and clear of scent or soap and must taste only of myself.

i had everything laid out ready to wear but i had one more thing to do in order to complete my preparations as instructed. Master had made me aware of His intentions to use me anally and as such required my complete and total bowel cleanliness. i was required to complete flush my bowel with a full warm soap enema followed by a clear rinse, to be repeated as often as necessary to have the liquid run clear as it left my body.

i went into my bathroom and prepared the warm soapy solution and inserted the enema tube high into my rectum. i bent over the bathtub edge and released the flow control valve on the tube leading into the full enema bag. i wondered how i would manage this much fluid filling my small body, i shuddered becoming aroused even by the idea of being so filled. i reached between my thighs and gently rubbed on my very swollen clitoris. i nearly exploded on the spot.

my belly was visibly swollen now as the warm sudsy water crept further and further within me invading the deepest recesses of my gut. i felt a strong cramping grip on my lower intestine, a strong urge to push. i knew the enema had to stay inside me as long as possible. If i cut the time short i would only have to repeat the action and pleasant as some aspects of an enema are, you don't want to experience the hard full body cramping of a high hard hot enema too often!

i continued rubbing my pleasure centre hoping it would allow me to relax and take my mind off what was happening to my body now that the full enema was sloshing around in my belly. It helped a little but i became nervous when i neared orgasm, i didn't want to release my burden early.

After what seemed forever but was really no more than 15 minutes i sat on the toilet and allowed the orgasm i had been denying myself. The release of the enema fluid and my orgasm were simultaneous and earth shattering, i was glad there was no one else in the apartment to hear my scream. i shook literally from head to toe with the force of my release.

i reluctantly filled the enema bag again to ensure that i had rinsed all matter from my soon to be used bowels and that no trace of soap remained for wayward tongues to find. The very thought of more than one tongue invading my body at the same time sent me to touching myself again but more slowly, this batch of clear water didn't cramp me as badly as the soapy load had done. i again allowed myself to orgasm as i released the thankfully clear liquid from my now quivering anus.

i was still shaking a little as i bathed, shaved and then did my hair and make up and got dressed. i had been instructed to wear my long blond and red streaked hair up in a sleek and sophisticated French roll on the back of my head. The pins should be firmly in place but easy to remove. i was again to dress in severe business attire with extremely high heels, stocking and feminine undergarments. i chose a charcoal two piece suit with a hobble shirt and short jacket with a peter pan collar, i wore the jacket buttoned up to the collar severely. Soft gray pearl stud earrings and chocker necklace topped the outfit along with my dark gray almost black stockings and black patent leather stilettos.

i chose for my under things soft pink silk panties edged with pink scalloped lace, garter belt to match and a serious push up bra in the same colour. my stockings were attached with pink silk garters witch lay under my panties to facilitate the easy removal of my panties but leaving the garter belt in place.

Now dressed, shaved and fully cleansed i teetered my way out of the apartment and down to the garage with briefcase in hand. As before i was told to bring a favourite toy but this time it was to be an anal toy or one that could be used that way and i should bring some of my favourite lubricant.

i had to force myself to be calm as i drove to Sir William's hotel, i didn't want to arrive early or late but i wanted enough time to check myself out and make sure everything was perfectly arranged before i presented myself at His door. i derive great pleasure from pleasing Him and the appreciative look in His beautiful blue gray eyes when He saw me presented as He had ordered made all the preparation and care i had taken more than worth the effort it took.

Stealing my nerves i went up to His room door and rapped sharply on the stroke of 9:30a.m. He opened it immediately as though He had been eagerly waiting for me. i could see a glint in His eye, He was definitely excited. Something was indeed in the air. i could feel my excitement grow and a glow flooded my face appearing as a demure blush. i knew Sir William enjoyed when He made me blush and i felt a rush of heat surge to my completely smooth female centre knowing i was already pleasing my Master.

He swept me into the room's vestibule but no further. He took my face in His hands and kissed me softly on the lips.

"My pet, my special little pet. How lovely you look! I'm pleased with your choice of clothing." He paused for a moment, then reached into His trouser pocket and pulled out a blindfold, which He placed carefully over my eyes and did up behind my head careful not to dislodge my hairpins just yet. "You won't be seeing anything today love."

"Did you follow my instructions regarding your preparations?" He queried.

It always amazed me how such a gentle man could wield a lash so strongly and firmly!

i nodded my head and spoke softly as i answered.

"Yes Sir with great care and with your pleasure in mind."

"Good now go into the bathroom I need to check your back passage for cleanliness."

He steered me carefully into the bathroom of His suite. He positioned me so that

i was bent over slightly and leaning face first toward the counter in the echoey room. He lifted my up my skirt so sharply it bunched around my waist, He pulled my pretty pink panties down to my knees and began fondling my buttocks and thighs making appreciative noises as He did so. i half expected a small smack because He liked to watch my cheeks shake from the force of His slap.

Instead i realized from the touch of His hand He was wearing latex gloves. i knew in an instant what He was up to and i shivered with delight. He mistook my delight for fear and began to make soft soothing sounds to me while stroking my bum and thighs softly.

"Don't be afraid pet." He whispered in my ear, His voice husky with lust. "I'm just going to check your bum to make sure there are no surprises when we are in the middle of the scene I have planned."

That said He slipped a finger fully into my bum and started feeling around. my knees nearly buckled with pleasure and humiliation. This man was rooting around in my bum looking for leftovers from my enemas of earlier this morning. After a few moments of exquisite torment He pulled His finger out of my bum and pronounced

"It seems clear but just to be sure I am going to administer a nice little Fleet enema."

He didn't ask my opinion (not that He would or would need to) i could feel the cold plastic of the hard nozzle wiggling its way up my rectum and then the cold oily liquid being forced into me as He squeezed the soft plastic bottle emptying the contents,

This was the third enema i had been subjected to this morning and my guts twisted almost immediately. my buttocks clenched tightly fighting to keep its burden inside and not humiliate myself in front of Sir William.

"You need to release the liquid into the bathtub pet." He said softly leading me to the tub and sitting me down on its cold enamel edge.

i wanted to comply but i found myself unable to open my bowels in front of the man i so revered.

"Come on pet, I wont see anything I'm sure. But you must do this or there will be no scene today. Master will be very displeased and will not be able to allow you to pleasure

Him if you are disobedient."

His voice was soft but firm and i knew He meant every word. i was torn between my dignity as i perceived it and the man i wanted only to please.

i forced myself to open and release the pure clear liquid into the tub for His inspection; at least i hoped it was pure and clear.

"Ah perfect my little one. I know that was a difficult test for you but once again you have proven yourself to me. I am so very pleased with you my girl."

i simply nodded and fought back the tears that were seeping out from under the blindfold. Sir William patted at my cheeks with a soft tissue then wiped my wet bum, stood me up and pulled up my panties and straightened my skirt neatly around my thighs. Taking my hand and elbow i was guided me out of the bathroom my knees still shaking from the entire bathroom experience. i was exhilarated, beside myself with glee; i had overcome a huge obstacle and pleased my Master.

When i am blindfolded my hearing comes to life and i become aware of many things going on and today was no exception. While i was led into the main body of the room i was aware of rustlings and i imagined breathing and heartbeats could be heard. i had no idea how many were in the room but i was quite sure Sir William and i were not alone that much was certain.

"Well my lovely, shall we begin?" Sir William was as usual solicitous but firm, i knew He would not brook any answer but the one i gave.

"If that is Your pleasure Sir." Said in hushed but clear tones, my hands clasped lightly behind my back and my head bowed in a gesture of submission and respect for those to whom i was to submit.

"My pet is clean, prepared and ready." my Master announced proudly to whomever was sitting watching me stumble in my stilettos and darkness. i was on display now and i must be on my best behaviour, i must make my Master proud of how He'd trained me.

"flower, take off your jacket."

i immediately put my hands to my topmost button and slowly enough to be sensual but quickly enough to be compliant i undid the four large round buttons and shrugged the jacket off in what i hoped was a pretty way. i stood proudly, breasts jutting out in front heaving slightly with anticipation and eagerness. i could feel sparks in the air from Sir William. This was going to be special.

"i will remind you again of the safe word, which is zebra. The moment you use the safe word all play will stop immediately. You will be asked if you would like a moment to regroup and begin play again or if you need to stop for the day. Do you understand and agree?"

"Yes Sir i do, i understand and agree."

"I will of course, to a point, ask your permission before I take you to the next level of experience and we will also use yellow light as a code to slow down if you need it. Is this also understood and agreed to?"

"Yes Sir i understand and i agree."

"I will remove your skirt now."

He undid the button and the zipper and slid my skirt down to my ankles, i stepped gingerly out of the puddle fabric at my feet hoping not to trip and embarrass Sir William in front of whomever He had brought to our playtime.

He led me toward a window, i could feel the heat of the morning sun coming through the glass and warming my nearly naked body.

"I present my precious little flower, for your approval and pleasure."

i could hear the pride ringing in His voice. He had spent a lot of time teaching me the ways of compliance and the joy of the lash as reward for good behaviour. He was firm but never cruel. Every time we were together He would push my limits a little further. i had never needed to use the safe word but i trusted Him implicitly to stop instantly if i were to use it and i assumed that whomever He had brought along with Him would play by the same rules or He would not have been so eager to share me with Him.

"Delightful!" a deep rumbling voice came from just slightly behind and to my left. i now knew that there was at least one other male in the room. my excitement grew and i was sure that my pretty pink panties must have a deep dark wet mark on them now, that much would have been obvious at a glance i'm sure.

i could hear the man rise from the chair and come toward me. The cool air in the room blowing gently over my sun warmed skin as He approached. He was now very close, i could feel His breath on my neck as He sniffed my skin. i felt the light flicker of a tongue on my shoulder.

"Good no artificial scent and no soap. Very good start flower." He addressed me directly in such a stern voice i knew immediately He was a dominant and so replied respectfully.

"Thank you Sir, the girl always tries to please."

"Well trained William. I like what I see so far." The man addressed my Master.

"Thank you Jonathon." Sir William replied. "I have been working with her for a while now. She is compliant and desperate to please. She loves the reward of the lash. I have trained her to enjoy pain rather than used it as a punishment. It has worked well with this one. She is delightfully tamed.

my heart burst with joy hearing Master speak about me this way. Now more than ever i wanted to pleasure the unseen stranger master was to share me with. i was almost dancing with impatience but i knew a good pet would never show her impatience and i forced myself to calm down at least physically even though my heart was beating a mile a minute!

"flower put your hands on the table, its right in front of you, don't worry you won't fall."

It seemed Sir Jonathon was calling the shots for now and Sir William was settling back to watch what would come next or perhaps participate. This was the joy of uncertainty of not knowing what was to come.

i complied and someone nudged my feet apart till i was bent over again and ready to be fully inspected. i felt hands touching my arms, my shoulders, reaching under to feel at my breasts that were bulging out of the one size too small push up bra i was almost wearing. They were only lightly fondled before i felt the hands squeezing and pinching at my buttocks. Pulling at the globes that were exposed by the thong back of my pink panties.

Suddenly i felt a sharp slap on the left side of backside as someone struck me and the flesh shook slightly and before it settled i felt another sharp smack.

"She doesn't flinch, that's good. Oh and nice quick pinking of the skin! Very nice William, you have indeed chosen well. So far i am delighted with my birthday gift."

i waited for instructions but none were forthcoming but i sure felt the poking and prodding, my panties were removed taking care that i didn't fall over when i stepped out of them and my legs were spread further apart as a hand, not Master's slid between my thighs reaching for my freshly shaven labia, feeling and sliding around checking for the closeness of my shave. i knew it was good and no hair or stubble would be found, nor would a tongue find even the slightest trace of soap. A finger started to enter my dripping vagina and feel its way around, harshly a second finger was added.

"Very wet, nicely textured walls, quite tight." The voice was that of a connoisseur tasting fine wine.

The finger was withdrawn quickly and the sounds of lip smacking could be heard.

"Mmmmm delicious! You really have out done yourself William! This morsel is indeed as tasty as you promised! i am very anxious to play with this little toy."

The room was completely silent for a moment when i heard again the snap of a latex glove being put on. my vagina began lubricating wildly at the prospect of being examined by a gloved hand. my new playmate was not quite as gentle as Sir William usually was. He spread my cheeks and stuck His finger harshly up my bum. He had lubricated the glove but had just shoved the finger in, i tried not to jump but the lubricant was cold and i was so surprised by the suddenness i did squeeze my buttocks together in surprise.

i received a delightful slap on the backside in admonishment for my indiscretion and the finger was joined roughly by another as the invasion of my body continued. The way the fingers were probing and twisting i knew i would be in for a bumpy and exciting ride today.

As suddenly as the fingers had entered my bum, they were removed. i felt empty and alone. No one said anything for a moment then i heard some rustling then the squeeze of a tube of lubrication.

"Flower girl, my pet, your passage is lovely and clean, you have followed directions well. You are a credit to Williams's skill as a Dominant Master and trainer! i don't wish to waste the small amount of stretching we've done on your rectal opening so i am going to insert a small plug to keep it open."

He pushed it in slowly and twisted it a few times to make sure it was well lubricated and would stay in place. It was much bigger than the fingers which had recently been removed but it was not uncomfortable for me to wear. i kept clenching my buttocks over and over to feel the stem keeping my rectum slightly open.

i felt delicious, i felt dirty and i felt like a wonderful toy and i was looking forward to being played with like as a dirty little slave girl. i craved to be used, i could barely wait even though it had only been about 20 minutes since i had arrived at the hotel it seemed like forever and i was dying to get started. Aching to be taken, my wait was almost over, i was led over to the bed and asked to sit on the edge of the bed and remove my bra.

"As pretty as your breasts look in that bra my pet I have other ways I'd rather see them today."

Sir William was again involved and i breathed a sigh of relief as He came back into play.

i was now clad only in my garter belt, stocking and shoes. Oh yes and my blindfold! i can't explain how exhilarating it is to be nearly naked in front of strangers you can't see. It is somehow freeing it allows you to be totally sexual, to give in to your most base urges, to just be, to only feel, not to think. i was probably as happy at that moment as i've ever been. Oh and i had a big hunk of rubber in my bum and everyone in the room knew it!

i was instructed to position myself on my knees my chest and head lowered and my bottom in the air. i knew what was next, this was one of Sir Williams favourite positions to teach me the pleasures of His leather paddle. i braced myself for the first blow, i never knew when it would come or from which direction. Today i didn't know who would deliver it or how hard it would be.