Master Wants to Play Ch. 01

Story Info
slave looks forward to Master's Homecoming
1k words
4.19
13.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just received a phone call from my Master, he will be home shortly. He always calls before he leaves work, he likes when I wait by the door to greet him. I walk to the front door and get into waiting position; I kneel naked, legs spread apart, hands clasped behind my back, head bowed. My mind is clear of all thoughts; the only task I focus on is not moving. A short while later my ears pick up a faint sound and as it gets closer I hear the distinct engine of Master's Motorcycle.

My heart skips a beat only to start beating faster, a shiver of excitement runs through my body; I know it will only be a few more moments before my Master is home. The Roar of his Harley fills the driveway and then...silence. I take a deep breath and I can feel my pussy contract in anticipation, my Master's heavy Biker Boots pound up to the entrance, the door opens and your powerful presence fills the doorway.

You pause for a moment, taking in the sight of your slave, your beloved pet. I wait with bated breath as you come closer and stop right in front of me; I can smell the distinct scent of leather and the essence that is uniquely yours. After what seems like an eternity you finally bend down, grasp the back of my neck and pull me up, I stand still, not looking at you.

"Hello Master," I whisper my greeting, all too aware of your hand gripping me tightly.

You get close to my face and reply softly, "hello my pet."

I start to tremble as your lips grind down hard on mine, your tongue invades my mouth and you stake your claim with this kiss. I relish in your power, your scent and my heart pounds uncontrollably now; I know that when you kiss me like this you want to play.

My nipples tingle at the thought and my pussy is throbbing. You take a step back and with one finger you lift up my chin; this is my cue that I am now allowed to look at you. I raise my eyes and the sight of you dressed in Leather takes my breath away. Strong Jeans clad legs incased in leather chaps, white T-shirt and black leather vest that frames your powerful chest. Black Boots and a black leather Jacket completes the picture of a Man confident in his Dominance. After I help take off your Jacket and Boots, I once again stand, head bowed, waiting for instructions. You take my hand and lead me down the hall to a door, I tremble; knowing behind this door is our favorite room.

I follow you inside; you tell me to stand still while you prepare for play time. I can feel moisture seeping from my pussy; I can smell my arousal, nipples drawn tight and hard against my breasts. I breathe deeply, trying to calm my agitated mind. You step back into my line of sight and without warning slap my breasts...hard. A jolt of pure electricity runs from my breasts straight to my pussy, I can feel liquid running down my thighs as you continue slapping my breasts and pinching my nipples.

The pain and the pleasure become one, I close my eyes...

"Open your eyes slut, look at me," Your Order penetrates through me.

I open my eyes and watch you, your face a mask of concentration, you look so powerful, so much in control and I wonder if you are affected by all this. I glance down and I can tell by the bulge made prominent by your chaps that you are.

A sudden stab of pain snaps my attention back as you attach clamps to my already over sensitized nipples. The pain is exquisite and a fresh rush of moisture bursts from my pussy. I want you so bad now, I want to kneel before you and worship your cock; with a sigh of relief I see you reaching for your chaps and jeans. I want to help you but was not given permission to move, you take off your clothes and seeing you naked does unspeakable things to my mind and body. As you sit in your chair you signal me to kneel on the floor between your legs.

You slide forward a bit, your cock is so hard, your testicles tight against your body. I look at you and with a nod you give me permission to touch. I bend forward, one hand encircling your shaft, sliding up and down, enjoying the feel of hard steel surrounded by the soft velvet of your skin. I can see liquid escaping from your slit and swipe my tongue across to lick it up, I slide my tongue along your cock, draw one testicle deep into my mouth and suck on it; then do the same to the other.

"Suck my cock slave," you suddenly growl at me, and I rush to follow your Orders.

Opening wide, I take your cock into my mouth, I swivel my tongue around the broad head then gliding down along your shaft taking as much of you as I can. I feel your hand grab my hair holding me in place, you start moving my head showing me the rhythm you like and I comply. My hand gently massages your balls and I can feel you trying to hold back. I increase the pace, licking, sucking, my mouth a vacuum of pleasure.

Your hand tightens in my hair, the pain keeping me focused on my task as I suck harder. Your cock stiffens more, your testicles drawn impossibly tight against your body now and I know you're close. I use my hand and mouth in tandem and then with a guttural groan you lets loose spurt after spurt of hot cum deep down my throat. I swallow it all, trying not to miss a drop. Your grip loosens and with a final swipe of my tongue I make sure you're clean.

My pussy is soaked; I can't wait to see what else you have planned for me. As you stand up, you pull me with you and with a shiver of anticipation you lead me to the spanking bench.