Mastering Bella Ch. 05

Story Info
The hand that feeds. The game gets real.
5.1k words
4.65
115k
47

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,518 Followers

Ch. 5 The hands that feeds.

The kitchen staffs had arrived with the food and were busy in the little kitchenette preparing the last details of the lunch as her master took an over-sized chair and motioned for her to sit beside him by pointing to a spot on the floor. She winced as she took her place and listened as he spoke softly to her. "The men who are coming today are some of my oldest friends. They too are masters and will have their slaves with them." He watched her as she took in his words and continued, "You will obey them as you would obey me. I will let no harm come to you little Ellie."

She chewed her lip, the welts decorating her ass and legs still throbbing with the evidence of what would happen if she displeased him, she looked up as he fell silent, looking into his eyes she whispered, "Yes Master." She was about to ask more about his guests when a man holding a girl on a leash strolled into the office.

He smiled warmly and stretched out a hand grasping Mel's and shaking it firmly, "Are we the first to arrive?"

"Indeed, Mark. Good to see you." He lowered his gaze and inquired, "And how are you today, Tali?"

Bella was startled when the girl replied with a "Yip", like that of a small dog and wriggled as he patted her head. Bella looked at her noticing she wore a red leather collar with the word 'bitch' spelled out in diamontes across the front of it. Bella was admiring the lace body suit the puppy girl was wearing when she heard her name and looked up blushing as the Master greeted her.

"Nice to meet you Sir," came out in a squeaky voice as she blushed deeply, acutely aware of how exposed she felt.

Her attention was drawn back to the door when she heard the loud laugh of Kurt White who entered with a carbon copy of the man who had just greeted her. Bella looked from one to the other her head swiveling as she took in the distinguished looking twins. Stunned it took her a moment to notice the svelte girl following quietly behind the laughing pair of Masters and of course Dianne who smiled and winked at her.

The final two members of the group arrived with their girls within minutes. Bella sat quietly trying not to draw attention as the men all greeted each other and the girls. She tilted her head and smiled as she was greeted, she did not trust the squeaky voice that had greeted the first Master to hold steady in her nervousness.

They all moved into the meeting room which had been given the ambiance of an old world dining room by the talented kitchen staff. Bella took in the new guests. Master Jack was a large man, more casual than the other Masters in denim jeans and jacket seeming oddly in contrast to their finely crafted suits. He was followed by Dusty, a tall, blonde with an athletic build whose muscles seemed to ripple with each movement. The final pair was Master Charles an older gentleman with bright blue eyes that was followed by Sera, a chubby girl with a bow tie mouth making her look like a cupid angel.

The girls all sat as she did beside their master's chairs as the servers came in with wine and food for the first course. Her master hand fed her small bites form his plate and she reveled in the taste of the rich food. She watched the other girls as the Masters talked of business and mutual friends. The beautiful Nyx, leaned in wrapping her arms around her Masters leg, and Tali seemed to curl about her Masters feet, Sera had rested her head on her Masters thigh and Dusty seemed to almost flick her ponytail with small movements of her head. Dianne caught her eye and winked at her.

"We need a service bell in here Mel, where are those serving wenches?" Master Charles grumbled.

"Perhaps we could just shake Bella instead" Kurt guffawed.

The older masters eyes lit up at the prospect then frowned, "Such a small girl I doubt she could make enough noise."

Mel laughed good-naturedly, "Do you ever stop complaining, Charles?"

"I might if you give that little girl of yours a shake."

Bella watched as her Master reached down and gasped the chain between her nipples and shook it making the bells tinkle sweetly, "Guess you were right, Charles, not much noise at all." As he said this his hand lashed out with lightning speed slapping her right tit making her yelp more in surprise than pain, "Was that better?."

"That was hardly more than a squeak." Charles grinned and the blue eyes twinkled at her.

As if on cue to the squeak the servers appeared and removed the dishes replacing them with more sumptuous food. The Masters returned to talk of business while once again she took to studying the girls. She wondered if they chose to be slaves or if like her they got sort of trapped into it. "Was she trapped? At first maybe, but now she was not sure." She looked around at the group again and shook her head, "It almost didn't seem real. The normalcy of sitting and being fed small bites from her Masters plate as if this was done everyday. Had she become so caught up in this game that she no longer considered her slavery as wrong?" Her thoughts ran around in her mind as she obediently opened and closed around another mouthful.

She wondered if the girl's affectations were part of their own personality or if they had been molded to their masters will. She wondered how she must look to these girls, her constant blushing and naivety, "Could they tell she wasn't a real slave?"

Lost in her own thoughts she had not been listening to the Master's conversations and was surprised when they all began standing and moved out of the room leaving the girls alone. She looked up quizzically at her Master as he rose, he reached down and stroked her hair softly, "Back soon little one." She nodded slightly and watched them go.

As soon as the door had closed the cherubic Sera stood and surveyed the table before sliding into her Master's empty seat and lifting his almost full glass of wine to her bow tie lips. Nyx rolled her eyes, "You are such a brat, Sera, you better not let them catch you up there."

"Give it a rest Nyx, your not first girl here." Tali piped in, "Sera is always a brat she won't change besides, we need to torture the new girl." She flashed a toothy grin in Bella's direction. "You must tell us lovely Bella, how you caught the elusive, Master Mel." she had crawled closer and was laying on her tummy with her hands propping her chin up as she waited for an answer.

"How could she tell these girls that it was she that was caught? That she did not know anything about slavery and that this had started as a game for her." Bella's thoughts raced and she blushed deeply as the girls all looked at her waiting for an answer.

Dianne rescued her, "I don't think Bella had any idea, did you honey." Bella shook her head dropping her eyes. Dianne continued whispering conspiratorially to the others, "She's never been a slave before this week." She turned back to Bella giving her a reassuring smile, "don't worry honey these girls are not really going to torture you. We leave that to the Masters." She laughed.

"No way! Is that true?" Tali looked into Bella's face with avid curiosity.

Nyx also moved closer, "Well well well, a sweet innocent little girl, who would have thought that, was what Master Mel was looking for, surprising knowing his tastes."

Bella tried to keep her own surprise from her face as they talked about her but she could feel the heat from the blush filling her cheeks. Nyx continued, "Your Master has never taken a slave as his own before. Do you think he will keep you?"

Bella looked up with wide eyes and squeaked "Keep me?" she shook her head, "I thought it was going to be a fun game but now everything is all muddled up in my mind. With all of you here, it seems like the most normal thing in the world but I don't know what I am doing most of the time."

"Oh hush there honey your doing just fine." Dianne said with a wink, "I have seen you all week and you are more amazing everyday."

Tali grinned. "You really are a baby aren't ya! You know that if you are meeting all of our Masters I think he plans to keep you around for a while." Tali licked Bella's cheek making her giggle, "It might be nice to have a new playmate don't you think Nyx?"

Sera looked down from the table and pursed her lips, "There are a lot of slaves at the club who have been pining after Master Mel's collar. If he decides to keep you, we should be able to hear the anguished cries all the way up here." She giggled clapping her hands and took another sip of her Masters wine. "I would love to see some of their faces."

'I guess what the girls are saying is that it seems like Master Mel plans to keep you." Nyx stopped as she saw the anxiety in Bella's eyes. "You do like being his slave don't you?"

Bella was startled by the question, "Did she?" she chewed her lip as she thought about it. "She had been telling herself she was a good girl forced into slavery, how could she tell these girls that." She desperately wanted to ask how they became slaves; did they have a choice about whether they were... kept?"

Dusty flicked her ponytail, snorted lightly and cocked her head, Sera slipped back to the floor pointing a finger at Dusty and whispering, "I don't know how she does that!" A moment later the door opened and the servers arrived to clear the table. Each of the girls remained quietly in the place as the servers worked quickly to relay the table with fruits and cheeses and left them alone once more. The girls all looked to her still expecting some sort of answer.

"I don't know what I am doing let alone what I want," she said sadly. "This is unlike anything I have ever experienced before. You all seem so nice, so umm normal!" Dusty snorted at her and raised an eyebrow. "Well you know what I mean, to the regular world the stereo type of a sex slave is ...," she searched for the right word. Giving up she shrugged.

"Oh its okay doll," Dianne came to her defense. "We know the stereotype but keep your eyes and mind open to all you see and hear and you realise there is no normal in this whole wide world. Think of sex like Ice cream if everyone like vanilla what a boring world it would be."

Nyx rolled her eyes and then nodded to Bella. "Ice cream is a tacky old analogy but it works. People like different things, food, cars, clothes and sex. I would say you need to decide for yourself but I think that decision had been made for you."

Bella chewed her lip and was about to protest that she had one more day to decide but their early warning system, Dusty, made them all scoot back into place just as the Masters returned taking their seats and talking jovially about club matters and mutual acquaintances. After what seemed like hours but was probably no more than one, Sera stifled a yawn without much success and gained attention from the table.

Master Charles looked down, "Well that's what you get for staying up past your bed time little one."

She looked up pouted and started to protest, "But..." A stern look from her Master froze her tongue and she apologised and knelt up straighter.

Charles then grinned and ruffled her curls "Why don't you ask Master Mel if you can play with Bella's bells to keep you occupied for a little longer then I will take you home baby girl."

Mischief glinted in her eyes as she stood and so very sweetly turned to Mel, "Oh please Master Mel may I? They are such pretty little bells and you have such a beautiful slave."

"How could I say no to such a sweet little girl," Mel smiled

"Thank you Master Mel, thank you!" Sera burbled and she disappeared under the table to crawl towards Bella.

"Seems is awake now." Kurt guffawed as Tali gave an excited yip and was quietened by a quick tug to her leash.

"Looks like they all want to play with the new girl." Jack Murmured

Mel smiled down at her, "Can't say I blame them I quite like to play with her myself." This was greeted with much laughter and she found herself once again blushing furiously under the scrutiny of the room.

Sera was happily sitting beside her playing with Bella's nipples and making the bells tinkle at various tempos as the conversation went on around her, she felt her masters hand play with her pony tail and she looked up to him meeting his penetrating eyes. Her breath caught and her own eyes widened as she felt Sera's mouth clasp around her nipple playing the bells over her tongue as she flicked it over the hard pink point, her Master's eyes twinkled and creased at the corners in a smile that did not quite meet his mouth.

"Looks like my girl is a bit too excitable as usual, I better get her home or she will be too wound up to sleep again. Come on baby girl lets get you home." Master Charles stood as he spoke.

Sera pulled her head back letting go of the nipple she had been suckling on with a loud pop. Looking up she softly asked, "May I kiss her Goodbye?"

"Yes baby. Then Thank Master Mel and we will be off."

Sera placed a hand to Bella's cheek and neck holding her in place as she pressed her lips to hers. Bella felt the insistent tongue and meekly parted her lips as the cherub kissed her softly but deeply exploring her mouth with a fluttering tongue leaving Bella breathless at the end of the kiss.

"Good bye my new friend I hope we see lots of each other. You have to come for a play date I have lots of great toys!" She eeped as her Master cleared his throat and she stood, "Thank you for letting me play with Bella Master Mel."

"Your most welcome sweetie, get a good nights sleep your grumpy old Master is looking positively haggard."

Sera put on her most beguiling innocent face, "Do you think so?" She looked her Master up and down, "Perhaps I should get out my nurses kit when we get home and give him a check over."

"Oh I think that is definitely what he needs my dear. Now off you go and take him home."

Charles groaned, "Gee thanks for that my friend, perhaps next time I can fill Bella's head with tasks to keep you occupied."

Sera smiled and turned to the table, "Goodbye Masters and girls." She then took her Masters hand and proceeded to pull him from the room as he said his Good byes.

Mark chuckled quietly to Mike, "Oh I think it will be another late night for that cheeky brat."

Mike chuckled, "Unless Charles decides to spank her on the long drive home."

"Dusty and I need to be on our way as well, pony club is tomorrow and we have a lot of preparation to be done." Jack rumbled in his deep baritone.

Mel stood and smiled, "Ah yes, of course. It was fortunate you were in town for our get together. Thanks for coming Jack." Mel walked to the door of the room before turning back and gesturing to the others, "Why don't we move to the more comfortable chairs as the evening draws near, the view is quite good there." The Masters each got up and followed them out with their girls following behind. Dianne nudged Bella into action. She had been watching Dusty and her long legged gait as the reference to pony club finally clicked in her mind.

She looked more critically at the other girls now trying to see the different flavours of ice cream so to speak. Tali made an adorable puppy and Dianne was a buxom, sex bomb, pin up girl but Nyx confused her. Bella puzzled over this watching the girl walk, she was so graceful as if she was a dancer.

Bella once again felt out of her depth, there was nothing special about her and she had so much to learn. She realised she could never be special like these girls and her Master had been just playing the game with her. With this came the realisation that he would not, could not keep her as his slave if she did not have a special quality. She felt a wave of relief pulse through her that she would not have to decide for herself quickly followed by a pang of sadness.

She chewed her lip lost in thought following her Master to his chair and sitting beside him. She was jerked back to awareness as her Master wrapped his hand in her ponytail once more and she glanced up to him.

"Hey Mike get your girl to serve me bro, this pup is useless with anything that doesn't come in a bottle or can." Mark nudged Tali with his foot and she growled softly at it causing him to frown at her.

At a nod from her Master, Nyx moved to Master Mark on dancing feet. She pressed her body against his licking up his neck to his ear, nibbling softly and purring, "Master what can this girl get you this evening?"

"Scotch please, lovely."

Nyx unfurled from His body, spinning on the balls of her feet she glided as if skating to the kitchenette. She cleaned a fresh glass and turning slightly offered the watchers a view of the curving sensual outline of her body as she slid the rim across and upwards over the swell of her breasts, trembling and drawing a deep breath. Bella watched entranced.

Nyx filled the glass halfway before opening the door of the freezer letting the chilly air wrap around her, hardening her nipples under the sheer silk shift she wore to pointy tips. Grabbing ice and letting it drop into the glass with a high pitched clink. She bumped the freezer door closed with a swing of her hip and sauntered back, tossing her head making her hair cascade in a wave of dark silk. She leaned into him her breasts brushing against his arm, raising the glass to her lips first to kiss the rim, she purred, "Your scotch, Master Mark, This girl hopes her service pleased you."

Exquisite service as always sweet thing, now back to your Master before I forget who you belong to."

Bella was in awe of how Nyx made getting a drink seem so sensuous. She found herself wanting to be able to do that and she glanced up to see her Masters reaction only to find him watching her intently. Her thoughts jumped around in her head, "Would being that graceful please him? Perhaps she could learn to be that graceful and alluring, maybe then Master would want to keep her."

She had all but convinced herself he would send her away after the week was over. Catching herself in her forward thinking she asked herself again, "Was this, the life she wanted, owned and possessed as a slave, denied her freedom of choice as she obeyed his every command? Could she learn to be special in a way that would please him?"

Her desire to please him once again drowned out all of her other questioning and she paid attention again to the Masters continued banter as the evening took hold and the sky outside turned inky black. The twin Masters declined further drinks claiming they had an engagement at the club that evening, and Kurt too declared he was in the mood to visit the club and see what was on show.

Mel declined to join them claiming he still had work to attend to. He stood up to walk the gathering to the door chatting amiably and Bella followed quietly thanking Dianne for all her support during the long afternoon and evening. "Aw honey it weren't nothin', we were all new to the lifestyle once." Kissing Bella on the cheek Dianne followed Kurt into the lift.

As the lift finally closed Mel turned and walked back into the office confident in the knowledge she would follow him. As she knelt before him sitting back on her heels he leaned forward to caress her cheek. "I am so very pleased with your performance today little one." He leaned down to kiss her deeply and she felt butterflies flutter in her tummy and a thrill run up her spine.

"He was pleased!" the joy she felt was palpable combined with his kiss she thought of nothing more than how his words and touch made her feel.

"Now as we ensured you had the evening free, we are going to play a game Ellie, I know how you like games." He smiled a knowing smile.

"Yes Master." She whispered. She had hoped with the disappearance of the guests she may be allowed to go home and relax, it had been a very long day and she was very confused, her thoughts all jumbled in her mind.

He continued on, "We each get three questions about this evening. You may ask me anything you wish to know about our guests and afternoon. I will ask you questions about what I have hoped you have learned. As always if I am not pleased with your answer there will be consequences."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,518 Followers
12