Mastering Bella Ch. 09

Story Info
Going home and the party.
9.1k words
4.71
76.6k
49

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,494 Followers

(Authors Note: Thank you LaRascasse for help with my woeful punctuation without messing with my story, I hope this is easier for followers to read.)

*

The car pulled to a stop and her mother came bustling out of the house to greet them. "Bella where have you been? I have been waiting and waiting. You have no idea what these people have been putting me through!"

"Oh Mummy," Bella smiled as she stepped out of the car. "It can't be that bad surely."

Her mother clutched her and hugged her hard, "I am so glad you are home," She held Bella out at arms length inspecting her from head to toe, her eyes critically evaluating her daughter, "You look different. You're just happy to be home, I bet. Is this a new dress? Let me look at you properly."

"Leave her alone Rosie. She hasn't even gotten out of the car yet," Bella's father's voice was filled with mirth as he followed the little woman from the house and grabbed Bella in a bear hug. "How are you Ellie? Your mother tells me Mel is working you too hard. Make sure you have some fun tonight."

"Thanks," She whispered as she hugged him back. "Dad, put me down," she laughed as he lifted her from her feet, "I have barely had time to think for myself this week. I am really looking forward to the party."

He put her down and moved around the car, "Thanks for bringing her down Mel. Can you stay and see what's going on out the back?" he said as he shook his hand in greeting.

"Sure. Let me say hi to Rosie first," Mel kissed her Mother on the cheek. "It's good to see you, Rosie you're as beautiful as ever."

He turned to Joe, "Just let me get Bella's things out of the car." Opening the boot he took out her bag and a large decorated box. Handing it to Bella with a smile, he murmured, "No giving away the surprise of your costume until tonight, Ellie."

"Yes, Mm... Mel," She stuttered and he smirked at her discomfort with using his name here.

"Lead on Joe. I hope everything is as we discussed."

Rosie took the bag from Bella, "Come on Ellie let the men go pretend to be lords of the manor. You can put your things away later. First help me make some lunch. You must be starving it's a long drive from the city."

Bella spent the next half an hour in the homely kitchen with her mother teasing her about the lack of the invasion she had carried on about earlier. Her mother rolled her eyes but admitted that after the initial shock of them arriving and unpacking, plus the noise of the marquee going up, it wasn't so bad.

"What was bad," she said looking miserable, "was that they took all the food she had spent all week preparing, to do god knows what with, and your father hasn't let me talk to them or do a thing. He's been out there organising things all morning."

Bella could only imagine how doing nothing would frustrate her mother more than doing everything. "Everyone is being so secretive. Your father won't let me help. You won't tell me about your costume," She eyed the box still sitting on the bench. "I don't know what to do with myself. I couldn't even get my car out to make my hair appointment this morning so I will look like a wreck tonight," she almost wailed.

Bella hugged her mother, "You know sometimes you just have to trust that everything will be alright. Plus I am here now I can help you with your hair. You could never look like a wreck. Dad just wants to make it a perfect night for you. Twenty-five years you have been married to him; he looks like he is enjoying being in control today. You can't do everything mum. I know you try to but let Dad do it this once. Trust him, he has the whole thing planned I bet. Relax and enjoy it."

"Sounds like great advice." Her Master's voice sounded behind her making her jump in surprise.

Joe followed him in and looked around, "What's for lunch? I am starving."

Throughout lunch they all talked jovially. Her parents teasing each other about being married twenty-five years and perhaps it was now time to trade each other in. Her mother was laughing, "I could be one of those cougar women."

They heard a car pull up on the gravel drive and Mel smiled, "That will be the surprise I got for you two girls." He jumped out of his seat and walked out of the kitchen door eagerly.

Joe stood to start clearing the plates from lunch and Rosie looked at him, "Leave that. We will do it."

"I don't think you will have time my love." He kissed her forehead as he walked past.

"What are you up to now? Are you in on it, Bella?" she said narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

"Don't look at me Mum! I have about as much idea as you."

A moment later Mel returned followed by four young women, "It's my gift to Joe," he smiled widely.

Rosie turned red and started to splutter at Mel, as Joe laughed loudly.

"I brought help to make you the most beautiful Queen of Hearts. Rosie, meet your hair make up and wardrobe team. You and Bella are to be pampered for the afternoon. They will even give Joe the once over if you want, but I am guessing that was a no."

"This is why you parked that catering truck behind my car this morning, so I couldn't go get my hair done?" Rosie threw a towel at Joe who was trying unsuccessfully to stop laughing.

"Now now my love, no fighting in front of Bella," he chuckled.

Bella smiled at her parents, she had never seen them truly argue though she is sure they did occasionally, but usually her father would use those same words, "Now now my love, no fighting in front of Bella" and her mother would acquiesce to him and any minor dispute would be over.

Mel interrupted her thoughts, "Ellie why don't you take the girls and show them where they can set up their things. Let's let the lovebirds kiss and make up."

"Yes M... Oh yes of course, follow me." She smiled at the girls as she stumbled once again over what to call him. Her almost automatic "Yes Master," Freezing on her lips. Her parents had a small sitting room off their bedroom that led to a large balcony on the second floor of the big house it was light and airy and would be perfect. Bella picked up her costume box feeling the weight of it and started to walk ahead of the girls. "Gosh it's so heavy. Did he get her a suit of armour?" she thought. Curiosity made her shake the box and she heard him clear his throat and looked up.

"Carry that gently my Ellie, its delicate." He smirked at her thoroughly enjoying himself as she looked around wide-eyed. He mused that she would realise eventually that no one understood the implications of what he called her, but it was lovely to see her blush a little.

Her mother followed them in a minute later, "Your silly father won't even let me do dishes. He says I am a Queen today." She was trying to sound angry with him but Bella could tell how pleased she was with the special treatment.

"Oh good, one of the girls said, "That gives us more time with you, I am Julie, this is Marie, Belinda and Cassie." Each of the girls smiled as Julie introduced them. "May we call you Rosie or would you prefer Your Majesty for today?" her smile was contagious and Bella giggled.

Her mother shook a finger at them and in a mock stern voice, she said, "Don't you dare young lady! It's bad enough I have been banished from my kitchen. It will be off with your heads if you do."

Bella couldn't help it. She burst out laughing at the little woman shaking her finger, "Okay then, Rosie. How about a nice hot shower to open your pores then a lovely long massage, before we start on your hair? We should be set up by the time you're done." Taking her arm and walking toward the en-suite, Julie winked at Mel and turned back to Rosie, "I have something very regal in mind for your hair."

"I am just going to walk mm... Mel out then I will shower too, Mum. Back soon."

"Okay baby, don't take too long." Rosie turned back to Julie, "You really think you can do something with this mop?" She twirled a tendril of dark auburn hair around her little finger.

"Leave your costume with Belinda. She has instructions on how you should wear it," Mel said as Bella gathered her bag and she looked up in surprise. "Trust me, little one." Bella shot a look at the en-suite door Julie had just shut and nodded. Then she took her bag to her own room with Mel following her closely. She threw the bag on her bed, and turning to leave she found him blocking her path as he looked around her childhood room.

He smirked at her, noting the tiny touches of rebellion amongst the pristine pink and white little girl décor her mother had provided. He walked over and opened her closet, "Ah there it is. I was wondering if you were ever a teenager," Mel chuckled. The inside of the closet doors were covered in photo's of friends, posters and stickers. Boxes of junk littered the floor of the closet along with worn out sneakers and tacky vinyl shoes.

She walked over to close the doors, blushing deeply. "Mum's very picky about how the house looks," she murmured.

"Such a good little girl, aren't you?" He walked back to the doorway. "You will accept all of the girls' suggestions about your hair, make up and costume I have given detailed instructions to Belinda about how you are to look."

"Yes Master," she whispered.

"Good girl. Now go shower. No need to walk me down, I will be back early this evening."

"Yes Master," her voice was barely above a whisper.

"Oh and you can call me Mel here if that is what was worrying you during lunch."

"Thank you Mm... Mel," she still tripped over his name.

He smirked and stroked her cheek lightly as Joe called from the bottom of the stairs, "Need a hand up there."

"No." Mel called back "I was just leaving the girls to it now and getting out of the way before they make me into a princess of the court. Be down in a minute."

His eyes had not left her face as he had called out, and dipping his head low he kissed her quickly, "Be a good girl and do what you are told the girls will only be relaying my wishes. I will see you in the fairy tale kingdom tonight," He kissed her again murmuring, "Mine," before abruptly walking away.

The afternoon had flown by she had been poked, prodded, massaged, filed and tweezed along with her mother. Her mother had exclaimed time and time again about such luxury. For her part Bella had accepted all their decisions by saying right from the beginning, to Belinda, "You know what my costume looks like. Just do what you think best."

She had held onto the chain he had given her during the afternoon, finally recognising the fairy as a very adult version of the Disney character Tinkerbelle she had loved as a child and she smiled. She remembered trying to fly and hurting herself as she leapt off tables and chairs while wearing little wings.

Mel had arrived to take over preparations in the garden as Joe come up to join them in getting ready. Bella and her mother had sat together on the balcony as sunset approached and Bella listened to her mother fretting about the catering and decorations she hadn't seen yet as the girls gave her father 'the once over'.

"We are going to be eating leftovers for weeks and she knows it," her father groaned from the doorway. "Time to get dressed my love," He held his hand out to Rosie. "Belinda has taken your costume to your room Elliebellie. Off you go."

She went to her room and smiled at Belinda, "Finally, I get to see it."

"Oh you haven't seen it? It's exquisite. Come on we have a lot to squeeze you into."

She picked up the apple green fabric as Bella dropped her robe. She wore nothing beneath it surprising herself with the ease at which she was naked in the last 24 hours. Stepping into what she thought was a leotard of sorts, she noted the intricate beading with pleasure and as it was pulled up and into place she realised the bones of corsetry had been sewn into the bodice of it. It was pulled into place and the one shoulder strap angled over her shoulder. She took a deep breath as the hooks and eyes were done up tightly and blushed slightly as Belinda manhandled her small breasts into place giving her more cleavage than usual.

A small skirt made of a variety of bright green fabrics beaded and embroidered to resemble leaves was pulled up over one hip and clipped in place, then pulled down to the other thigh and again fastened securely. She was given small apple green satin pumps for her feet. Golden chains with tiny bells and enamelled leaves were fastened to her wrists and ankles before every exposed inch of her skin was dusted with fine gold glitter. "Almost ready Tinkerbell."

Belinda took the chain Mel had given her earlier and attached an additional chain of enamelled leaves to it before wrapping it around her neck and stepping back. "Go have a look in the mirror while I get your wings." She stood stiffly in front of her mirror as the delicate intricately crafted wings, like small butterfly wings. Their silver structure was inlaid with clear film to make them seem like small stained glass windows. Belinda secured them against her back.

"Wow," she breathed. Bella was overwhelmed and while she was happy to be showing her parents first what she really wanted at that moment was to see her Master's smile and pleasure at the costume he had picked out for her. She realised she not only wanted it but needed it and her mind rolled around these thoughts as she followed Belinda back to her parents room.

"Oh my Joe look our little Tinkerbella is back! Baby you look wonderful. Remember when you were little all you ever wanted to be was Tinkerbell and look at you now."

Bella's father frowned, "You're beautiful, but it's a bit revealing Ellie. Won't you be cold? It's not a pool party."

"You can talk," Bella responded cheekily, "How did Mum convince you to wear tights all things?"

"Oh hush you two. You both look wonderful, just not as good as me," her mother laughed and twirled gracefully.

"Ellie, go down and see if Mel has everything ready for your mother before I take her down." Her father asked.

"Sure Dad." She looked at her mother, "You look so gorgeous, Mum. This was such a good idea."

She all but skipped out of the room, excited to see her Master. "Was it wrong to crave his approval so desperately?" she thought and chewed her lip slowing her walk. Everything about this last week had seemed so wrong. The lines between right and wrong were blurry for her now and she didn't know where she where those lines were being redrawn. Her thoughts rolled in on each other and as she stepped from the kitchen door, her breath caught.

The yard was bathed in the warm glow of a million twinkling fairy lights hung in trees and suspended on poles a courtyard led into a huge marquee and she followed it to the entrance. Peeking inside, she was overwhelmed. The sides looked like rich fabrics and were held back in every second panel opening the room out to small outdoor areas with comfortable couches and chairs. Inside small tables were dotted around the centre dance floor which was headed by two regal looking thrones at a table for two.

It was indeed a fairytale kingdom and she was lost in awe as she felt his hand trail down her shoulder and arm. "Hello my Tinkerbella. Do you like your costume?"

"Oh yes," Her eyes were bright as she looked around before whispering, "Master." He beamed a wide smile at her and she felt all the warmth of it fill her tummy with the familiar butterflies pleasing this man gave her. "More importantly do you like it?" she asked quietly.

"Well let me see," he smirked, "Turn for me."

He took some time appraising her as she noted his white ruffled shirt, pants and boots she wondered if there was more to his costume as he finally spoke. "Very nice and it fits you perfectly."

She smiled up at him, "Dad wants to know if everything is ready so he can bring Mum down I think she is giving him a hard time about it."

Mel Chuckled, "Sure, I will open some champagne. Wait one moment and I will walk with you back to the house." He pulled on a richly embroidered coat and a tri-quarter hat. The cuff of one sleeve of the jacket was black and a silver hook gleamed above his hand.

"Hook" She squeaked.

"Yes, In the story I believe he manages to trap little Tinkerbell in a gilded cage. Perhaps I will capture you little one. A cage for you sounds like such a good idea, right now." He smirked as she looked around them again noting the catering staff at a discreet distance. "Come let's go find some champagne for the lovebirds."

Taking a tray of glasses and a bottle from the bar staff he followed her into the kitchen and put them on a bench, he called up the stairs to her parents, "Whenever you're ready Joe." He smacked her ass hard as he came back to the bench and smirked at her startled whimper. "Irresistible my little..." he left it hanging as her parents came down the stairs and he handed everyone a glass of champagne.

Her mother exclaimed in pure joy as she saw the transformation of her yard. She looked at everything in minute detail looking for some small flaw to be able to say they should have let her help but she found none. Sitting in her throne she surveyed the marquee and sighed. "Thank you so much Mel, I know Joe couldn't have done it without your help," turning to her husband she grinned, "You will get your thank you later."

"One more thing to show you my love," he took her hand and guided her to the far side of the house Bella followed curiously, there were two rows of tents, some people will be staying so they do not have to do the long drive home, and one couple is here already."

Pandemonium ensued as the snow white and prince charming came out of the tent and her mother screamed and ran to hug them. Bella recognised her Aunt and Uncle who had been living in Italy the last 10 years. After all the hugs and kisses and tears died down Bella turned to her father, "Wow, Dad! How did you pull all this off?" They all walked back toward the marquee as her father wrapped a hand about her shoulder.

He grinned, "I had help but I did good huh?"

"Yes, Dad. You did good."

Within the next hour people arrived in a steady stream and the champagne flowed. Guests not only from their town but from other states and the city all descended on the small town and their home. Bella was hugged and kissed by people she barely knew but assured her they knew her. Eventually she fought loose of the crowd and wandered to a quiet edge of the group to catch her breath.

Sitting on a soft couch in one of the courtyards off to the side of the marquee she saw her Master approaching her with Peter Pan and Wendy. "There you are Tinkerbella. I was just telling Peter and Wendy they could fly if we found you and shook you for some fairy dust." She giggled and looked up at the two recognising Jenny, his wife, and cringing. Standing to greet them, she blushed slightly.

Misunderstanding the blush Jenny spoke kindly, "We won't really shake you sweetie. This is my partner Jess." She said taking Jess by the hand, "I am finally divorcing this old reprobate who never comes home." She elbowed Mel in the ribs as she said it. "Jess this is Bella, our hosts' daughter."

Bella blinked, "Wow I mean, nice to meet you, Jess" Bella said too quickly startled by the announcement.

"Take care of Jess for a moment would you Bella, Mel show me where the bathrooms are hiding there must be one out here somewhere," and took his arm as they wandered off.

They talked for a bit about their lives, Jess was a nice girl with a full round figure who was very nervous about being here with people who knew Mel and Jenny as couple. "There are so many people here no one will probably even notice, unless Jenny tells them all. She seems very happy to be with you," Bella reassured her.

"Oh we are both deliriously happy," Jess grinned, "I love her. She is amazing!"

She looked up as Mel and Jenny were walking back to them laughing easily together, "Would I ever be able to say that if I remained with him?" she thought, "Did masters and slaves ever profess love, I guess he had used the words adore and devotion. That was love, wasn't it? Maybe?" her teeth had caught her lip again ad she gnawed on it thoughtfully.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,494 Followers