Mastering Bella Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,519 Followers

"He gave you the choice? Wow he has got it bad." Dianne looked at the confusion on Bella's face and pulled her down to sit on the bed. "Some girls are blackmailed or coerced into the lifestyle, when they haven't found it themselves. Most choose to stay because they find a place they belong after initial training either with a Master or at a club like ours. Some girls leave or are asked to leave because they couldn't endure the training or were untrainable. The few girls who stay not by choice but through guilt, fear or having no where else to go can be good slaves but never great because they didn't choose it for themselves."

Bella was listening intently her brow furrowing at the last comment. Dianne to her hand, "You felt a bit like that didn't you or did in the beginning? The guilt and shame of realising you liked Mel's game?" She watched as Bella lowered her head and nodded.

"Aw Honey. He gave you the choice. He doesn't want you to stay through fear or shame. He needs you to accept who you are and who he is so you can have a deeper relationship that makes you both happy. He must care for you very deeply to risk losing you like this so soon without completing your training."

"There is so much to learn and know. I don't think I will ever be able to learn it all and be the slave he wants." Bella realised how sad that made her feel.

"You are what he wants!" Dianne sounded frustrated. "The training is just that, learning in skills. A girl who chooses the life of a submissive to a Master puts her heart and soul into pleasing him, because it is what makes her who she is rather than just accepting a role she is trained for, like the other girls. For a true submissive just the simple act of pleasing him gives her pleasure. Do you understand? The fact that you want so much to please him and were upset by his mood this morning makes you the slave he wants and needs."

Again Bella nodded acknowledging the warm butterflies that filled her when he was pleased but she chewed at her lip rolling the words around in her head before looking up with wide eyes, surprised by the simplicity of Dianne's explanation and what it meant for her.

She had never considered that he was taking a risk in losing her or that it might matter to him so much if she left. She assumed he would find another to fill his needs. "He is rich, powerful and handsome; so many girls would gladly be his. Girl's who already had more training. I seem to get it wrong so often. Like this morning, I still have no idea what I did wrong."

"You didn't do anything wrong. He is jealous of Jim." Dianne pulled Bella to her feet and dragged her to the mirror. "Look at yourself, really look. You are gorgeous, you are submissive whether you acknowledge it or not, you show it in the way treat the people you care about. You are already so obedient and well trained you will accept their decision when we go back down stairs, without even questioning it. You stumble over Mel's name here because you want to call him Master. Stop torturing yourself with doubt and embrace the fact that Mel not only wants you but needs you. Look at yourself really look, and tell me one good reason not to stay with Mel and give what he offers you a chance."

Bella smiled lopsidedly, "It's all so new and so much I don't know. It's a little scary giving someone that much control over you. What happens when it doesn't work out? Would I be trapped forever?"

"Do you think he will lock you in a cage and never let you out if you stay with him? Look at me. I go to parties. I take time off to go see my family and friends. It's not a jail term honey, and he is down there taking control already, just like any concerned friend or lover would do. It's not like he would do anything to deliberately to sabotage your life, but he could very well make it so much better." She turned Bella around and hugged her again, "Mel wouldn't make you stay if you were truly unhappy because you couldn't be the slave he wants that way. He is a really good man Bella, you can trust him. Believe me."

Bella blushed and smiled her mind working through all her thoughts. She jumped as she heard footsteps on the stairs. "We better get back before they come for us."

"Too late." Mel's voice sounded hard and brittle. "We need to get going soon. Come see your parents. I will put your things in the car."

"I am not staying here tonight Mm... Mel?" She asked and Bella caught Dianne's snicker and blushed.

Mel looked darkly at her, "No. You will not be staying here one more night," his words were clipped, "You need to be where I can look after you."

She turned to zip up the bag, his expression worrying her. "All packed," she whispered.

He moved closer to her and lifted her face by the chin searching her eyes, "Mine," He stated.

"Yes Master." She whispered and the warm glow slowly flickered to life in her belly as the corners of his mouth tilted up slightly in a partial smile.

"Good girl," he picked up the bag and costume box and led them from the room.

The guests had gone now and Kurt stood with Joe, while Rosie and Lucia were talking quietly together try no to disturb Bella's uncle who had dosed on the couch.

Rosie came and hugged her, "Now," her mother said, "as soon as you get a new phone ring and let me know the number. Your father wants you to throw yours away. Don't you, Joe?"

"Yes my love." Joe winked at Bella, "It's good to have friends. You have a new apartment already. Mel will get you a new phone when you get back to the city. Don't worry, Elliebellie," her father hugged her tightly. "Mel assures us Jim won't bother you but you could still stay here with us tonight if you want."

"Thanks, Dad. I feel silly now for making such a fuss. I shouldn't have made you all worry and go to so much trouble because of a break up that should have happened ages ago. I am really sorry Dad." She leaned into his hug.

"Don't thank me. If I had my way I would keep you here where I could make sure you were safe myself. But you have work and friends to get back to so they," he pointed to Mel and Kurt, "did it all to make sure you were safe in the city." Joe said.

"Thank you kind Sir, you are my hero again." Bella curtsied to Kurt.

Kurt pointed at Mel and said with a chuckle, "He did it all. He let me watch though, and I am exhausted. It was such hard work."

"Extra strawberry macaroons for you then," she returned his infectious grin as Kurt whooped in joy.

Bella turned to look up at Mel, "Thank you so much, I don't know how I can ever repay you."

"I have a few ideas" he smirked, "but you can start with a strawberry macaroon for me too."

"I will get more. Don't leave yet!" Rosie ran off to the kitchen and they all started walking toward the cars.

Rosie came out with more pink boxes for the men and turned to look at Bella with misty eyes. "Oh Joe, can't you make her stay here just one more night? Where it's safe."

"Rosie we talked about this. She has commitments at work, a big meeting tomorrow and she needs to unpack all her things that are being moved for her." Joe put his arm around his wife's shoulder, "I would like her to stay too, but she has good people looking after her, she will be safe with them."

Rosie sniffed "Do you have a clean hankie and clean underwear, just in case?" she always asked these questions when her daughter left the house for as long a Bella could remember. Kurt stifled a laugh as Bella blushed.

"Oh Mummy, stop!"

But Rosie was on a roll of motherly wisdom, "Have you been to the loo? It's a long trip and you don't want to make Mel pull over every hour so you can tinkle. Not when he has been so good to you."

"Yes Mum,"

"Go again anyway. They can wait a minute."

"Fine," she gave in, her face was flaming.

"Me too," Dianne grinned, "My mother says the same things to me when I leave home." And she hurried to catch up with Bella.

"I have an idea how you can repay Mel," Dianne whispered in Bella's ear.

"Just say yes?" Bella laughed.

"Well that was a given but this is more about how to say yes." Dianne proceeded to instruct Bella on begging for Mel's collar in minute detail as they took turns to pee and returned to the driveway. Bella was blushing with the description and everyone looked at her curiously as they approached the cars. Dianne laughed when she saw them, "Just girl talk."

Bella kissed her parents goodbye, promising to call and climbed into the car, Dianne and Kurt drove out first. "Let Bella go." Joe admonished his wife who was leaning into the car window, "or they will never make it back before dark." Rosie stepped back from the car looking at Bella with teary eyes warning Mel to keep her safe. Mel backed up the driveway slowly and turned into the street. Bella waved until they were out of sight and relaxed back into the seat feeling exhausted.

Mel put his foot down on the accelerator and they sped on passing Kurt and Dianne seemingly in a rush to get back to the city. Bella's eyes started to droop from lack of sleep as the engine lulled her and the countryside slid by. "No sleeping yet," he growled.

"What was it I did to make you so angry with me?" She whispered tentatively, "If I know, I won't make the same mistake next time."

He braked suddenly jolting her back into the seat and he pulled off the road into a dusty unused laneway and drove carefully down and around a bend without saying a word parking within a small stand of trees. He got out of the car and walked around opening her door pulling her out roughly. Not waiting for her to get to her feet he dragged her to the back of the car and popped the boot. Bending her forward over the edge he held her in place with his thighs as he opened a chest sitting to the side of their luggage.

Working with urgency he gagged her, a red rubber balled wedged into her mouth as he strapped it tightly in place. He picked up a crop and stepped back lifting her dress up over her back. The crop landed with a loud crack against her unprotected cheeks the welt rising immediately and filling his need to dominate her. He listened to her muffled squeals the crop landing twice more on her ass before he moved to her thighs, the crop landing twice. She was crying out against the gag when he stopped to survey her.

She was panting her body heaving and tears ran from her eyes as he leaned over her and growled in her ear, "I wasn't mad at you. I was unhappy that you cared for that little prick. He wasn't giving you up and you are mine now to love and cherish. Do you understand? Mine to care for and look after, mine to keep safe and mine to train and use." The crack of the crop on her thighs made her jerk in pain as she nodded her understanding and he threw the crop back into the chest. "You do not hide in trees. You trust me to handle these situations. It is my responsibility to look after you and keep your safe. Why won't you trust me?" She tried to speak around the ball but it came as muffled moans.

Her mind had latched onto the word love like it was a missing piece to this whole week and she watched him pick up a plug and lube from the chest. He pulled her trembling cheeks apart dripping the gel onto her, "Reach back and hold yourself open." He demanded, using a finger to coat her and the plug. She reached back with shaky hands, to grip her stinging cheeks.

Wedging the finger into her tight hole he pumped it in and out deeper each time feeling her muscles protest against the intruder. Her muffled sounds making his cock harder. Sure she was ready for this bigger plug, he pulled his hand away and pressed the plug against her. She cried out struggling and breathing heavily as she felt him push hard against her resisting muscles. His eyes watched enthralled as the anus widened giving way to the plug that stretched her painfully. He pulled it out to see the hole gape for a few moments the muscles clenching to close it before he pressed the plug back into her again forcing it deep. She squealed as he filled her, her hands staying on her cheeks as he finally seated it, her muscles clenching around the tapered end.

Mel quickly slid a belt around her middle then and attached a long strap to the front buckling it in place. Taking a small vibrator he teased her with it lightly before inserting it into her hot wet cunt and pulling the strap from the front, wedging it slightly between her folds to rub against her clit as he brought it back over the toys that tormented her and he secured it to the belt buckling it in place in the small of her back.

He stood her up on shaky legs and reached behind her neck to undo the halter top letting it fall away from her breasts. Looking into her tear streaked face he pinched and twisted her nipples the gag muffling her cries as he held her eyes. Forcing her to her knees Mel looked down in pure joy, "Such a beautiful little slut, that little prick did not realise the prize he had. Now you belong to me."

He leaned into the car boot to retrieve the crop and landed it against her breasts three red welts rising luridly on her white skin. Throwing the crop back into the boot Mel unzipped his pants and took out his cock stroking it slowly as stroking it over Bella's cheeks smearing precum with her tears.

Bella drew long shaky breaths as he took the gag from her. She trembled below him the slow vibrator inside her making her feel the plug more intensely. Opening her mouth for him she wrapped her lips tightly around his cock when he placed it on her tongue. He filled her mouth as she sucked reaching down to tangle his hands in her hair. She gagged and gurgled, long strands of drool hanging from her chin and landing on her red lined breasts as she sucked hard for him. He began to fuck her mouth in earnest driving into her throat feeling her swallow around him and choke loudly, he growled out "Yes, my little slut." His hands tightened in her hair and he held her place as he sawed in and out of her mouth and throat.

Her mind was reeling with sensation. It was intense from the welts and over stuffed holes and her clit rubbed hard against the leather strap with every movement. She trembled in heat and need, floating on pain and pleasure as he pulled out of her throat and growled in a low voice, "Cum MY slut," shoving the ball from the gag back into her mouth he sprayed jet after jet of spunk over her face as she howled into the gag.

She arched her back every muscle in her body rigid as she cam hard, the ropes of his hot cum dripping down her face as she oozed her own cum around the vibrator, feeling it coat her thighs. Her body was convulsing in pleasure and pain, the vibrator humming low and keeping wave after wave rolling through her.

Mel stroked her hair, "Good girl." He took the ball from her mouth letting her take deep ragged sobbing breaths and went back to the boot. Closing the chest he took out a picnic blanket and went to cover her seat with it. Reclining the seat most of the way back he went back and picked up his shaking and twitching slave, depositing her back into the car on the blanket. He turned off the vibrator that kept her trembling body on edge and secured her hands under the lap sash of the seatbelt warning her not to move them. Once she was secure he cleaned the larger drips from her face gently and pulled her top back into place enjoying the sight of the red lines visible around the halter top.

Walking back around the car he climbed in starting the engine and driving slowly back out to the main road. He smiled down at her, "Now you may sleep my lovely little slave."

Her eyes flickered up to him as she whispered "Thank you, Master." She then closed them allowing her thoughts to whirl again trying to remember her conversations from yesterday and this morning. So much had happened. Her body ached with lingering pain and she could feel cum drying on her face and thighs, 'Yes' she thought, 'I am his slut.' She still marvelled at the way his harsh use excited and thrilled her mind and body, she was satiated and exhausted.

She thought about Jim, he had called her freaky, a nymphomaniac. He just hadn't understood what it was she wanted and needed. Instead she had put up with his self-centredness and catered to his needs. Jim had always been demanding but she liked that he seemed so confident all the time, while she was constantly plagued with indecision. She drifted off to sleep comparing Jim to Mel, both confident and demanding, but Mel seemed to understand not only what drove her but also what she needed even when she didn't.

Mel watched Bella sleep as he drove. He had almost lost her today. It took some convincing for Rosie not to keep her at home until the mess was sorted out, and she had seemed to want to stay at home in the relative safety there. His mood darkened with his thoughts, 'He didn't want to keep her against her will, kidnap her, cage her and change her. He had to make her accept that she belonged with him, belonged to him.'

He took his eyes from the road to look down on her again, he smirked, she was covered in his cum and red welts, and sleeping peacefully. She would say yes when the time came, he reassured himself, it was her nature and who she was in her heart. She was a masochistic little slut and she needed him as much as he needed her. He was sure of it. He sped toward home secure in the knowledge she was here with him now when the morning had almost lurched out of his control because of that little prick Jim. "Mine" he said out loud. "You are mine."

About 20 minutes from the city limits he pulled into a service station to refill. She was deeply asleep and he leaned into the back of the car to retrieve his jacket and cover her. Reaching under the jacket and her dress he turned the base of the vibrator to hum slowly and stepped out of the car. He began to fill the tank watching her through the open back window.

She woke slowly purring, as sensations filled her and she rolled slightly stretching before her eyes popped open, and she gasped. She looked around in panic and her breath increased to almost pant as she lifted her head looking around for him.

He smirked as he leaned into the back window. "Lie back little one, we are not home yet." He saw her recline back and chew her lip nervously as a flush crept into her cheeks. He finished filling the tank returning the pump to the bowsers before opening his door to lean into the car. "Do you need a drink? Some mints?" he reached between her legs to turn the vibe up high.

She shook her head biting her lip before whispering breathlessly, "No, Master."

"Then just lie still little one I will be back in a moment." He sauntered off secure in the knowledge this was an out of the way place and took his time selecting drinks and snacks before paying the attendant. He returned to the car and slid into the driver's seat. "We will be home in an hour or so my hot little slut," he took the jacket from her and threw it into the back seat, started the car and pulled out onto the road.

"Yes Master," she was panting as her body filled with heat and need.

He accelerated hitting the cruise control at a fairly low manageable speed. He kept his eyes on the road steering through the winding back roads leading back onto the motorway into the city. Taking one hand from the wheel he reached over and played with her nipple before twisting it cruelly.

"Please Master," she gasped.

"Please what MY girl?" he smirked.

She closed her eyes and swallowed noisily, the vibrator singing within her making the too big plug in her ass almost painful again. He twisted her nipple again and she cried out, "Please. Oh please Master, I ne... I neeed..."

"Not yet my needy little slave." He took his hand from her and steered down a mountain road as she begged him for relief, he smiled and once on a straighter road he slapped his hand down over the leather torturing her clit. "What do you need?"

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,519 Followers