Mastering Bella Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,533 Followers

It was too late his hand landing on her sent her over the edge and she cried out as she came hard her small body twitching and jerking within the lap sash. Turning the vibe off he put both hands back on the wheel waiting for her to calm down. He saw her lift a hand slightly, "Hands down my Ellie."

She whimpered and looked up to him. "Yes Master." She squirmed to get comfortable her face crackling as it moved, the residual dried cum creasing as she moved her mouth wide wrinkling her nose and shut it again.

He smiled down on her, "You can sit up and do your top up now little one we are on the M1. We will be home soon."

She pulled the lever and sat up as she secured the halter straps around her neck. She squirmed uncomfortably as the belt kept the toys wedged within her deeply and grazed over her swollen sensitive clit. She lifted her hands to her face, and watching her he smirked. "You look beautiful, my Ellie. Put your hands down."

She put her hands in her lap and he reached over and held her hand as it rested on her thigh. She breathed deeply the heat of his hand travelling into hers as the romantic gesture excited her as much as his harsh use. She leaned back against the seat a small smile touching her lips.

"I wasn't angry with you this morning," he murmured into the silence.

She looked up at him in surprise. Her mind raced she wanted to say, 'Well, why didn't you say hello or kiss me or smack me or anything before passing me that awful phone?' Instead she just looked at him, wondering what the right thing to say was.

"I will use you, humiliate you and push you do things you have not considered before but..." he paused, "I will treasure your obedience and though I may push you I won't force you beyond your limits. I want you to explore and find those limits."

He turned to look at her seeing her confused expression. "You can say no to me, if I ask too much of you, in your training," he squeezed her hand.

Bella hadn't said anything as he spoke, she took in what he said rolling the ideas through her mind. 'There were limits. She could say no. He cared about what she could endure.' Her mind flipped over the words. The idea of saying no to him seemed like such a foreign concept and she let out a small giggle at herself realising that for all her talking and thinking about whether to stay with him, she hadn't really thought of just saying no as a realistic option.

"You find that funny, Ellie?" he murmured.

She smiled up at him, "Until this point I had never even considered that saying no was an option. You have asked time and time again for obedience. Now I find I could say no, it made me laugh because it seems so contrary to all the training you gave me this week."

"Saying no, is only a last resort if you cannot endure something in your training. Obedience at all times is expected. You will not say no like a spoilt little brat whenever you feel like it, Ellie, or I will treat you like a spoilt brat and that cute little ass of yours will be a permanent shade of red." The idea had some appeal of its own and he smirked before he explained further.

"There are limits to what anyone can endure and they suffer damage in some way if they go beyond them. I need to know you will tell me when you are at a limit for you. When something is too humiliating, too painful, or just too much to endure, you will have a safe word or make a signal to let me know. You are my most treasured possession. I do not want to damage you beyond repair." He squeezed her hand.

He laughed, "Perhaps I need a safe word too if you are going to make me endure weekends like this again."

She giggled with him, "I did not think I could make you do anything, Master."

He looked over at her seriously, "I may be a demanding and controlling Master, but I adore you my Ellie. What you give me of yourself, your obedience and devotion is a gift I treasure beyond all others. It may surprise you what you could ask of me and what I would do for you."

His last sentence sounded ominous in her ears, but they were talking so easily as he drove she decided now was the time to discuss her doubts about staying with him. "What if I can't be the type of slave you want? I mean I really don't know how and look at all the mistakes I have made this week. Will you keep training me and still want to keep me with you if I fail?"

"You, Ellie, are already the slave I want. All you have to do to be truly perfect is trust me. Trust that I will look after you and take care of any problems like this morning. Trust that I love you and would never allow real harm to come to you. You must trust me my little one, it is essential for a Master and slave."

She chewed her lip quietly, thinking about what he had said and that is mirrored closely what Dianne had told her earlier. "Talk to me little one," Mel encouraged as they crossed over the river to the CBD.

"This week has been so..." she waved her hand around trying to find the right words, "so different, so exciting, so confusing, so just..." she gave up and went back to chewing her lip for a moment. "It's just so much to take in and understand. I am overwhelmed and now you have given me this choice."

"As much as I want to make that choice for you, I won't. It is important to me that you accept what being with me means. It is not just about the sex, though I will enjoy using you often, I am asking you to commit to me and defer to my opinion in all areas of your life, friends, family, work, where you live even how you look. I need you to surrender that power to me trusting me to know what your likes and dislikes are and respect them."

She stopped chewing her lip as the low heritage building came into view. "All couples defer to each other in some ways, especially when committed or married," she mused out loud, "but if I found a limit we could discuss it? I mean you said I could say no if I thought I couldn't do something?"

"Yes," he said carefully, "but I wouldn't expect it to happen often you understand." He pulled up in front of the building and looked at her as the valet approached. "Obedience, little slave, you will do what I want, when I want, how I want."

She nodded and smiled softly, "Yes Master."

Her car door was opened and she swung her legs out of the car and straightened thanking the valet she took a step onto the side walk. Mel appeared beside her, tossing his keys to the valet, "There are some boxes and bags in the boot have them sent up to three."

Bella smiled as she felt Mel wrap his hand around the nape of her neck possessively as he always did when entering this building. She was reassured by it as she thought of the club below and the type of people who lived in the floors above especially as she knew what she must look like at that moment. She blushed and walked with her head lowered as a few people greeted Mel on their walk to the lift inquiring if they would see him at the club tonight. "Maybe for dinner, but I have a few things to attend to first."

Bella could hear the smirk in his voice as she gratefully stepped into the lift out of sight of curious friends of her Master. His hand moved around her neck to grip her throat as he leaned down and kissed her deeply leaving her breathless and quivering. She clenched in heat at the toys she still wore and she was reminded keenly of just how overfull she was, as the lift doors opened again. The heat within her all travelled to her face making her flush deep red as a group of busy looking people greeted the lift.

"It's done," one of the men approached Mel, "the real estate agent let us in and we cleaned everything out. Most of it is being taken to a storage locker. I will send you the details and key tomorrow morning. That guy will find an empty place if he gets in there. The agent was changing the locks when we left."

"Thanks, Jake, really appreciate it. This is my Ellie, you have saved her a lot of anxiety she will probably think of you as her hero now and offer you a reward. Kurt got strawberry macaroons last night for defending her," Mel laughed easily.

Bella peeked up through her eyelashes whispering, "Thank you so much Sir, and yes I would bake you a batch myself if you would like some."

Jake smiled, "You are most welcome little one. No macaroons for me but I am sure we can think of something." His smile turned into a chuckle and he reached out to run a finger over one of the fading welts showing on her chest.

Mel grinned, "Irresistible isn't she? Come by the office around twelve tomorrow. We will have lunch and come up with a suitable reward for a hero such as yourself."

"Alright, that's sounds good. I better get these subs back to the club before Stephen thinks I have absconded with them." Jake smirked and whistled sharply. Several women and men appeared. Jake pointed to the lift and they departed without saying a word, though they seemed to be watching her and she flushed more as she knew how she looked. Jake winked at Bella, "See you tomorrow then." The lift doors closed and Bella looked up at Mel her flush not receding at all as she recalled the last time her Master has asked her to thank someone properly and she quivered in heat and anticipation.

"This," he said as he led her to one end of the corridor and opened the door, "is where the little princess will officially live." He let her walk in and look around. "Mummy and Daddy can visit you here or your friends from outside the lifestyle.

She wandered around the apartment. All of her things from her apartment had been moved here aside of the furniture. She found all her clothes and photos and decorations in place like she had always lived here, not just moved in. It truly was a princess's apartment all pink and white with a strong floral motif much like her bedroom at home.

Mel had followed from a distance letting her look at everything. On her dresser she found a small tiara and a new phone, she looked up at him then, "Thank you so much. I don't know what else to say."

"Yes you do," Mel replied "but there is more you must see before you do." He took her hand and led her from the princess room back past the door to his apartment the other end of the corridor. He stepped behind her as she stood at the door, swiftly he undid her dress and let it pool around her feet. He ran his hand over the leather strap between her legs feeling her wet heat and speaking softly in her ear. "At the other end of this corridor you are a princess but here you will be a pet. You will be trained and exposed to a variety of kinks and fetishes. You will not walk into the pet room you will kneel or crawl unless told otherwise."

"Yes Master." Bella said quietly and jumped as the lift doors opened suddenly and the valet appeared with boxes and bags on a small trolley, leaving them at the door of Mel's apartment before disappearing again. The flush coloured her body as her hips rolled over his hand. He took a step back and removed his hand from her.

Obediently Bella lowered down to kneel. "Good girl." He opened the door and patted her ass to prompt her forward. He turned the dimmer switch lighting the room further from the warm golden glow so she could see it all. "It is here you will be trained much of the time. In here you will be my pet, my slut, my toy to play with. It is here we will find what brings you ecstasy and also where your limits lie. It is here where you will be able to use the safe words and signals we talked about."

Bella looked around wide eyed at all the unusual furniture and equipment. He prompted her further, "Go explore." She crawled slowly the leather rubbing deeper into her in this position making her whimper slightly. There were several different cages in the room, a cushioned puppy bed big enough for a woman to curl in, tables and strange looking chairs, padded benches like the one he had in the office bedroom and in a corner she found a large litter box making her mind reel and her nose wrinkle up.

Making her way back to the cushioned puppy bed she kneeled up in the softness of the cushions and looked at the walls of equipment. Ropes, straps, harnesses and bridles all hung beside a huge array of collars and leashes. One wall held cabinets, which Mel was opening slightly so she could see the paddles and leather equipment he would use to mark her body and bring her pain as well as the toys they would play with. The final wall held shelves that were over flowing with boots and clothes of a variety of materials: rubber, latex and fur. She watched him then and knew she trusted him. She was not scared of any of this. On the contrary, she was excited by it and she wanted to learn more, to know her limits and his. The idea of going back to the normal world of half hearted oral sex and a quick fuck where she didn't get the chance to get off did not appeal at all.

Could she sign over her life to him, give him the total control he craved beyond the exciting albeit harsh sex. She continued to watch him chewing her lip. This weekend had erased almost all her fears and if she was honest with herself she knew this morning when he had not been there that she needed him to be. Talking with Dianne and then him in the car she seemed to find boundaries she could live within or at least try to. She wouldn't be trapped like a prisoner, and she could say no if anything was too much. He wasn't married anymore so it could work in both worlds eventually.

Dianne was right, and thinking over the last instructions Dianne had given her while she watched him retrace his steps closing cabinets and chests she knew the choice had been made.

Bella crawled from the basket toward the man who knew her so well and knelt before him as he stopped to look down on her. She trembled a little and took a deep breath, knowing she was not saying the everything she had been told, but remembering enough to hopefully make it sound sincere.

"Sometimes," she began quietly, "what seems like surrender isn't surrender at all. It's about what's going on in our hearts as well as our minds. About seeing clearly the way life is and accepting it and being true to it, whatever the pain, because the pain of not being true to who you are is far greater," she look up at him, his face was unreadable and she trembled more as she continued with the quote Dianne had given her.

"I choose a man who compels my strength. Who makes enormous demands on me. Who does not doubt my courage or my toughness. Who does not believe me naive or innocent. Who has the courage to treat me like a woman." His eyes bored into her as she spoke and her voice started to break in her anxiousness. "I accept and understand who you are and what you ask of me and I offer the gift of my submission and trust you to cherish it and hold it close to your heart. May I please wear your collar Master to show all others who I belong to."

There was a long silence and she finally lowered her eyes. 'Had she done it wrong?' she worried over her words then. She had knelt on display open and available, she had tried to remember everything she needed to say, why did he just stare at her not saying anything? She chewed at her lip trying to hold back tears she felt welling in her eyes. 'He had changed his mind,' the thought wounded her deeply.

He reached down and fisting her hair pulled her to her feet then her toes as she whimpered softly. "Look at me," he said his voice thick with emotion. She tilted her eyes up to his. "I have never wanted anything more than I wanted to hear those words from you. You will wear my collar," he encircled her throat with his hand, "around your pretty neck but first," he growled, "I will take what is mine to take so you understand that every inch of you belongs to me now."

She quivered in fear and anticipation. Turning, he strode toward a padded bar dragging her by her hair behind him.

"Stay," he said as he bent her over the bar, he threw open a chest and snatched at something within returning to her he unbuckled the belt almost ripping it from her body. The vibrator fell to the floor shining with wetness.

Smacking her ass he growled, "Open."

Balancing precariously on her toes Bella reached back and pulled her cheeks apart listening to his clothes fall to the floor. She twisted her head wanting to see him but almost lost her balance. She whimpered softly as he pulled her thighs wide. Placing his hands in the small of her back he slammed his cock into her tight wet hole revelling in her cry of surprise and pain. He pumped into her several times with force until she took all of him and he growled in pleasure.

Holding deep within her, his fingers sought out the plug. She felt the drip of oil coat her cheeks and the cleft between them as he pushed and pulled on the plug within her making her whimpers and panting louder. He pulled the plug from her inserting his fingers into the gaping hole pulling it wider and dripping the cool oil into her. She could feel his cock twitch within her as he pumped his fingers into her tightest little hole.

He was so aroused by this girl who was finally truly his, her acceptance of him and her place in his life had fuelled his desire to dominate her totally. He watched mesmerised, as her ass, became open and accessible. He worked her further opening the tight muscles with his fingers, coating her in oil until he could hold back no longer. Pulling from her cunt he lifted his cock to ass. He felt her stiffen as she realised his intent and he slapped her cheek growling, "relax."

Bella took a deep shuddering breath and tried to relax but her mind was screaming at her, 'His cock is too big! He will rip you in half!' She bit down hard on her lip and closed her eyes, fear and adrenaline feeding her arousal. She had given him this power and it overwhelmed her senses as she felt him push into her slowly. Bella squealed as the head popped past her tight anal ring, her muscles instinctively pushing at his cock. She relaxed the push feeling him move further into her making her push against him again, her own muscles aiding the cock in sinking into her deeper each time they strained against the intruder.

"Fuck..." Mel groaned she was so tight it was almost painful but he revelled in her howling gasps as he worked his way into her deeply. "Yes, slut, use those muscles." he slapped her ass again and ploughed into her deeply as her scream sang out into the room. Holding still he growled deeply as her pushing and clenching muscles milked at his cock. He reached out pulling her up by her hair bowing her back.

"Say it again," he roared, "Beg to be my slave. Beg to wear my collar."

Her words came out in stilted sobbing mewls as he stayed locked within her not moving. "I offer... you... my submission... please... may I... wear... your collar... Master."

Mel reached under her and rolled her clit between his fingers roughly, "Cum My slave. Cum now." He felt her tense and cum causing her muscles to spasm around his cock and he let go off his own need flooding her bowels. Mel let go of her hair and let her collapse over the beam and he slowly withdrew from her. The sight of her gaping hole slowly closing as it leaked with his cum igniting his need for her all over again, but he had other plans for tonight. "You are such a hot little slut." He picked her up and carried her still trembling body from the room.

He carried back to her apartment placing her gently in the bath and turning on the water in a warm flood. Placing a towel on the edge of the tub to cushion her head, he smiled at her. "Relax Ellie," he poured some sweet smelling salts into the bath water, "rest here for a little while it will hurt less."

Her whole body ached and the discomfort she felt in her ass was slowly soothed by the warm water. She closed her eyes, gone were the nagging doubts and self analysis of the last week. She had accepted she wanted this, or at least wanted to explore more of it with this man who adored her, her Master. She felt a freedom she hadn't expected in becoming his slave. She had lived and learned so much in the last week, and the truth was it excited her, all of it. She turned to smile at him as he returned, "I forgot to say thank you, Master."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,533 Followers