Mastering Submission Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdbnnc
sdbnnc
183 Followers

As Master drank, I moaned, but I still heard when Master put the glass down. My ears were straining, hoping -- and fearing -- for information about what was coming next, but I was totally unprepared to feel Master's fist, full of stinging nettles trailing slowly across the battlefield of my breasts. I sang out my pain. Still stroking me with the nettles, Master stooped down and kissed me, catching my cries in his mouth.

Master stepped back after kissing me, but held the nettles just above me so that, as my chest rose and fell with each breath, my nipples kissed those vicious leaves.

I began to scream, loud and long. This was the most pain Master had inflicted on me until now. Master traced the nettles in spirals from armpit to nipples, and then Master held great handfuls of leaves and cradled my breasts with them.

I was lost now, pain taking over every particle of my concentration as I screamed and screamed. Then I suddenly realised my screams were turning into words. Words so distorted by pain that at first I could not understand them.

Even the always clear-headed Master was uncertain what I was saying. "What's she saying, Assistant Cunt," Master asked Sally.

"She's telling you she loves you, Sir," Sally responded.

"The cheeky bitch," Master exclaimed with a chuckle. Then I heard Sally gasp in shock. Master then said, "Yes, Assistant Cunt, it really does hurt." As if to ensure I didn't feel Master's attention had diverted itself to Sally, Master turned back to begin gently whipping my belly with fresh stalks.

By now, an hour and a half had gone by; the length of the average feature film -- or, as I told Master later, eternity.

When my screams turned to animal howls, Master forced Sally's face between my thighs. "Make yourself useful," Master ordered Sally. "Lick her while I give her tits another workout. It'll make the pain easier to tolerate."

My ankles were tied, but I spread my knees invitingly. For a moment Sally paused, and then she spread my love lips with her thumbs and dipped her pretty head obediently. I stirred, taking new strength from the stimulus. Master kissed my throbbing, tortured tits with the nettles once more.

Moments later, the sounds of my screams were joined by the gentle moans of a lesbian having the time of her life. And then the screams turned into the shouts of a woman convulsed with orgasm. Master yanked Sally's head away from me, and began to soothe my chest and belly with dock leaves. "Thank you, Master," I said softly. "And thank you, too, Assistant Cunt."

* * *

You may find this hard to believe, gentle reader, but only a few months after Sally's arrival, Master told me that he began to regret having more than one slave. You might think repeated sex with two beautiful women ready to obey your every whim would be paradise, and Master admitted that it was wonderful at first. Some masters and mistresses run whole stables of slaves, and there are even a few sturdy slaves who can take on roomfuls of whip-wielding dominants. Master, of course, doesn't condemn people like that; as Master says, what he does is so weird Master doesn't have the right to act the Puritan. However, Master's experience has taught him that, for him, beating and loving one woman is enough.

I knew that Master liked Sally immensely. She was a fancible and fuckable girl, a good conversationalist, and a fine cook, with a wicked sense of humour. In short, she was very good company even when Master did not have his cock up her arse, which is more than Master would say for many women. Nevertheless, Master began to be disturbed, watching me wearing the beard, particularly because the quim in question belonged to a woman who enjoyed having it licked out as much as Sally did. And though I had been reluctant at first to kiss my first cunt or be fucked by a dildo-wearing dyke, I was getting used to it. Where once my face had revealed alarm and disgust at being obliged by my submission to Master to perform lesbian sex acts with Sally, those acts registered nothing now but pure pleasure.

Master explained that he had phoned Dave's Fuckpuppet to get the telephone number of a Mistress I remembered seeing at their last party. She was short, quite plump but elegant, with blonde hair, and three slaves in attendance. Fuckpuppet told Master the Mistress was named Katrina; she owned her own public relations firm in the West End, and kept all her slaves listed on her accounts as "secretaries."

When Master asked for Katrina's telephone number, he said that Fuckpuppet exclaimed, "You can't be thinking of sending that sweet Meat girl of yours round there. Don't do it! Dave lent me to her once over a long weekend. I made him promise never to do it again. They say women can be crueler than men. She certainly proved it."

Twenty minutes after speaking with Fuckpuppet, and then with Katrina, Master discussed his ideas for a new deal regarding Sally with me.

"You're quite right, Master," I said. "It's been great fun having Sally round, but she needs to find herself a permanent situation."

"Katrina knew who she was," Master explained. "She remembered her from one of our boxing displays. She's prepared to take Sally on as a house slave, and pay her a decent salary. Shall I break the news to her?"

"Leave it to me," I said, knowing that it was a necessary step for Sally, and a part of my own development in submission to Master. Yet the long, intense friendship I'd had with Sally for decades made me deeply, silently afraid of losing Sally to a different life. It was an indication of the degree to which I had immersed myself in my relationship with Master that my overwhelming emotions were exhilaration and excitement at the thought of resuming my passionate pas-de-deux with Master, once again without an audience.

sdbnnc
sdbnnc
183 Followers
12