Master's Appearance

Story Info
Erin's Master is conjured from far away to train & guide her.
1.5k words
3.82
12.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Master’s command, i went to bed after taking a long, hot shower and letting my mind empty itself from the day. Although i dressed for bed, it was different tonight in order to accommodate Master’s request. It is not common for Him to give me a command online – so i am most attentive to them when He does. In fact, i probably obey them with more reverence than i would show even in my submission to His in-person commands.

The cool sheets felt so wonderfully refreshing to my well-scrubbed skin...but the sensation of the soft black satin corset made the sensation even more electric. I love that corset... it is so lovely and soft..yet the boning in it reminds me that i am in service to Master’s touch and desires.....

As i laid on the bed, i allowed my fingers to caress my own breasts pushing the corset just under them...holding them in position... but allowing the cool air from the ceiling fan to flow over the reddened nipples from the hot, hot shower....

I closed my eyes to let Master see me... to send Him images of O/our coupling....

Nothing existed except the physical sensations of my well-scrubbed skin, the smoothness of the corset and its gentle cupping of my breasts and the touch of my own fingers on my inner thigh....until i heard a slight noise....

“Master,” i said with no touch of surprise at His appearance in my bedroom.

“I heard you from far off, angel.. so I came for you,” He said, His voice only just above a whisper.

With no sense at all that His appearance was a surprise to E/either of U/us, Master walked to the head of my white iron bed and held His hand out to me. I raised my right hand to take His. He took my hand gently in His own large one and bent over to kiss my fingertips while wrapping a thick cotton rope around my wrist and, as deftly, tying it to the headboard. His warm hands took my extended right arm and gently massaged their way down my arm to my right breast cupping it and kissing my lips gently. The moment was charged – the sensation of the first binding, Master’s gentle touch and caress, the expectation of the remaining bindings...no clue to the direction of His lust for me.....

My eyes drank in the sight of Him...here...willing Him to look into my eyes. But He refused though the slight smile that danced around His lips and those eyes lifted a touch told me that He saw... though He would not engage mine....

With the deliberateness of His walk to the other side of the bed to repeat the tying process with my left arm, i felt that wonderful wetness, more than wet, a tingling so intense that i could almost hear it. As His hands massaged down the length of my left arm to cup both of my breasts, i heard myself gasp..and was both frightened and excited that i had not had permission to do so.

The sharpness of His tone stabbed my heart, though.

“Did I permit you to gasp, angel? Did I not tell you that only your silence and submission is called for?” His tone so stern that i froze wide-eyed in fear and shame.

I dared not answer...for that was the only correct answer. A tear escaped from the corner of my right eye.

With no expression at all on His face, He found the blindfold and tied it to my eyes. I knew that i had just lost a great privilege with that tiny tear....

“You do understand, don’t you, My angel?” Master’s tone rich in a gentleness that emphasized the cruelty of the deprivation. His Hand seized first my right ankle and wrapped a metal cuff around it.

“You know that I am pleased that you come so well for me...always on My command, My love... But you must also realize that although I am more than two thousand miles away, I hear you come when I have not given you leave to do so.”

“you are only half trained, sweet angel,” His voice said with a weariness. His hand yanked my left ankle harshly and locked the metal cuff around it. i was suddenly aware of the spreader bar that was between them as Master hooked it into the eyebolt on the ankle cuff...

My heart sank from His disappointment in me...and shame grew as i knew that He was on to the truth of it. Although i knew that i pleased Him with my ability to come on His command, i also knew that i was so orgasmic that i could sometimes not resist the urge. It was such a delicate balance and my scales were hopelessly tipped in either one direction or the other.

The spreader bar was at least 42” across. I was certain of this as my posture training allowed me to stand at a comfortable 36” so that i was completely accessible to Master’s use. But this was more...a bit uncomfortably more...

It had the ability to make my shame so much more intense as i was spread eagle, opened to Master’s use and lust..and, even more to His examination of me... i was shamelessly exposed to Him in a way that He could clearly discern my shortcomings. Beneath the blindfold, i wept silently, thankful for some cover....

I had lost track of Master’s whereabouts for a moment as i tried to maintain control..control enough of my breathing so that He would not detect that i was crying... control enough of my lust for Him so that i would not allow my orgasms to betray His dominance of me again....

He was on His knees between my legs though i had not felt Him climb onto the bed at all... perhaps He left no footprints either, He was so stealthy. He was kneeling between my legs, His arms supporting Himself on either side of my body... only His contact was the gentle brushing of His lips on my cheeks and along my breasts... i controlled myself as best i could.

“Good girl,” Master whispered, “you have come with less than this, I know, My angel.”

I wore the glow of His praise under the blindfold..though i knew that even my slight smile was too much as i felt Him push the ball of the ballgag into my mouth.

“Oh angel, this is My fault, for sure... I wished for you to be so enraptured in your submission to Me that I pushed you too far. That switch that I have turned on is poorly grounded. But W/we will fix it, you and I,“ He said gently as He yanked the gag closed harshly and buckled it.

I was helpless, exposed, totally accessible. Yet i had not handed over the right control.. i knew that my bindings would aid me..would please Master. I leaned into them for help and support... i used every sense that Master permitted me to maintain to learn what He wished and to offer Him all that was mine to give.

His hands worked my breasts..His kisses became biting as He teased my nipples. He pulled my knees up harshly so that my freshly shaved pussy was open and exposed to Him for His lust and His use.

I could not stop the wetness... i could not believe that He didn’t hear the tingling ... i knew that my labia were red and swollen with anticipation... i feared that i would not be able to offer Him control of the orgasm that was welling....

His teeth seized my clit. I arched my back to Him fearful that He would bite it and draw blood, feeling His teeth imprisoning it... i was afraid to move, to breath, to let my own heart beat.

I felt His tongue flick over my clit, still caged in His teeth. I felt the climax build... the searing heat that rises from the soles of my feet now confined by the spreader bar..my hands grasping their ropes for support... the heat, rising, racing through my legs meeting at my pussy and the only point of contact with Master....running up through my belly, my breasts...my head. The low moan from me almost inaudible to Master, i was sure... but echoing loudly through my own head....

Master released my clit from His grasp.. the heat still intense, my breathing shallow to maintain my submission....

“Good girl, you learn so quickly, My angel.. lean into your bindings..that’s why I give them to you..to help you submit..to release yourself to My control...to teach you the depth of My dominance.” His voice so soft with the noise of my jumbled senses.....

“You may come, My angel, with the next sensation,” He whispered.

Time stopped, i waited. Then i heard the creak..

A tiny sound of metal against wood, a creak..barely audible. I took an enormous breath in as i offered Him my soul.

With no sense of movement.. complete stillness...total silence, i suddenly felt the clothespins snapped onto each nipple, straight in, harshly biting them... the climax ripped through my body, found a home in my pussy and exploded in my head as i fought with the ropes and the bar ..shamelessly, ecstatically, willingly responding to His command to come.......