Master's Birthday

Story Info
Master's good kitty gives him a birthday surprise.
2.9k words
4.25
16.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fixing the laces on my dress, I shamelessly admired myself in the mirror. I was clad in vinyl, a strapless red dress with a corset top and flared skirt that barely covered my ass. Laces in front and back, a zipper down the side, and almost nothing left to the imagination. My shoes were red patent, strappy sandals that laced up my calves and had atrociously high stiletto heels. My hair was up in a knot held by red plastic hairsticks with a brocade pattern on them and little beads dangling from the ends. I'd even worn makeup – a little eyeliner, gold and brown eyeshadow, even a touch of lipgloss. I looked hot – or at least I thought so. The real test was yet to come.

I picked up the new gifts I'd gotten for Master – a silver chain leash with a red leather handle, a shiny red bit gag, a matching set of red patent wrist, elbow, and ankle cuffs, and a new red collar with a connected leather strap with a series of D-rings connected to it. I laid out the new items on the bed, the gag and collar on the pillow, wrist and elbow cuffs in the center of the bed, and ankle cuffs at the foot. Clean red satin sheets were on the bed, and the sundry pieces of hardware we used were in an orderly pile on the nightstand. My best rose incense burned in a censer on the dresser. I looked over the bedroom and my handiwork, and smiled. Yes, I thought, Master will like this. He will be pleased. I wore my usual collar, knowing it would have to come off to wear the new one, but not feeling right being home without it. That was one of Master's rules, and one I never complained about following: if I was home, my collar was on. If I had to answer the door, I just had to come up with a clever excuse for it. It had never been a problem – we never really got any visitors, and the collar was more a comfort than anything else.

Today was Master's birthday, and I wanted to do something special for him. It had taken awhile to find all the pieces for the ensemble I had created, but it was worth the effort. The finished product was sure to make him happy. I had gotten sushi for dinner from the local restaurant, and the table was set beautifully, with silver candlesticks in the center and good wooden chopsticks. On the table sat only one plate with all of the food; though, not knowing whether or not he would choose to let me feed myself, I set out two sets of chopsticks. The chairs sat close enough together that I knew he'd be able to keep me on my leash during dinner. There was a bucket of ice holding a bottle of wine, and a glass sat on either side of the communal plate. I stood in the dining room and looked over the meal, holding the new leash in my hand, pleased. Master would be home any minute and things needed to be ready for him.

Right on cue, I heard the front door open, and I went to greet my Master as he came in. Stopping in the doorway of the front room, I suddenly felt like a schoolgirl – I still wasn't any good at showing off, and no matter how proud I was of a new ensemble, I was always nervous about presenting it to my Master. I leaned on the doorframe with one hand, the other hand holding the new leash behind my back, and bit my lip as I looked at my Master's face. Based on the surprise in his expression, I decided I'd done well, and I smiled.

"Happy birthday, Master."

Master's mouth worked, words trying to come out, but ending in nothing but a silly grin. Blushing furiously at his reaction, I stepped forward slowly and kissed him on the cheek, then took his hand, pressing the leash into it.

Finally Master got his words together. Hooking the leash onto my collar, he whispered, "Such a good kitty. Such a good present." Pulling my leash, Master pulled me into his arms and pressed a kiss to my lips, gently, and I felt him smiling. Breaking the kiss, Master looked into my eyes and grinned, kissing me on the forehead. I smiled up at him.

"Dinner's ready for you, sir."

He smiled. "Aw, so you're not dinner?" He emphasized the point with a quick nip on my ear, then straightened, and walked me back to the dining room. I produced a lighter and lit the candles on the table, then turned and looked back at my Master expectantly.

He tugged my leash, pulling me closer to him. "It looks wonderful, baby." Kissing my cheek, he sat me down in one chair, himself in the other, and poured the wine. Immediately he took away my chopsticks and scooted my chair closer until the two were almost touching. I smiled, feeling a sense of accomplishment as he placed a piece of sashimi on my tongue.

Master's eyes devoured me throughout the meal, and he refilled my glass of wine almost before it was empty. My face started to feel warm, and I felt less nervous about my revealing clothes.

Finishing dinner, and cleaning up, I took Master's hand, and kissing it, said, "Now time for dessert, love."

Master smiled with understanding, and headed straight to the bedroom. Walking behind me, Master lifted my skirt to smack me on the ass as I reached for the doorknob. The smell of rose greeted us as I opened the bedroom door, and he stepped around me and pulled me inside. He looked over the array of new toys on the bed and smiled.

"You are a devious one, aren't you baby?"

I smiled. "Yes, sir."

He strode over to the bed, and picked up the new collar.

"This," he said slowly, "I think I like." He smiled, and unbuckling my collar, attached the new one so that the D-rings ran between my breasts and the buckle was in the back. "Yes," he repeated, picking up the row of D-rings, "I definitely like this." Looking back to the bed, he saw the elbow and wrist cuffs, and his smile widened. Without warning, he spun me around and threw me facedown on the bed. Turning the collar so the rings were in the back, Master took my arms and pulled them behind me. He buckled the cuffs around my wrists and elbows, and the cuffs he attached to the D-rings behind my back. Grabbing me by one of the connectors on an elbow cuff, he pulled me back to my feet.

My breasts were forced out toward him, my face flushed with excitement and wine. Master ran a hand down my body, from my shoulder over my breasts, and to my thighs. Reaching up my skirt, Master gently probed at my bare, wet pussy.

"That's a good kitty," Master almost purred, "all naked and wet for her Master."

I whimpered a little under his touch, and started to sway, my shoes being not exactly made for standing in for very long, especially without my arms to use for balance. Master wrapped an arm around my waist to steady me, and I looked gratefully up into his eyes.

"Such a lovely little slave," Master whispered with a smile.

I blushed furiously and looked away. "Thank you, sir."

Pulling his shirt off, Master pressed me against him and kissed me, sucking my lower lip into his mouth to nibble on, and I pressed back against him as best I could, feeling the loss of my arms more in this position than I ever did. I nuzzled into my Master's neck, kissing him and inhaling his scent, basking in his warmth. Master's hands were on my back, caressing my skin between my shoulders, as I nibbled his neck, and lavished love and kisses on his shoulders and chest, letting him hold me up.

"Have you been a good girl today, kitty?"

"Yes sir," I said earnestly, looking into my Master's eyes, recognizing the tone in his voice. I was going to be rewarded tonight.

"Good," he breathed. "What would my kitty like as a reward?"

I blushed. I hated when he put me on the spot. Never could get used to it, even though he did it all the time. No matter what I wanted, as soon as that question was presented my mind blanked and all I could do was blush and stutter.

He paused a moment, and after watching my mouth open and close for a minute, he asked, "Would kitty like a good spanking, or does she want me to be gentle with her?"

I smiled, grateful for the out. "Gentle, sir."

"Aw, such a sweet little slave. Alright, baby girl, since you've been so good today. Sit here."

I sat on the edge of the bed where he indicated, and he set a few pillows behind me to support me. Pulling me as close to the edge of the bed as he could get me without pulling me to the floor, Master spread my legs and ran his hand over my smooth, exposed pussy. Rubbing my clit in slow circles with two fingers, Master smiled and kissed the insides of my thighs.

Leaning back into the pillows, using my bound arms to help my posture, I laid my head back and sighed out an "Oh, yes, Master."

Master ran his tongue slowly, agonizingly slowly, up between my lips to my clit. Softly, he teased me with his lips and tongue, flicking my clit softly but firmly. I whimpered with need as he toyed with me, dragging his tongue across my hot and desperate sex, knowing he'd only have to speed up for a minute to make me come, but liking to taunt me. He sucked my clit into his mouth, running his hands along my thighs, reaching under me to grip my ass, and I gasped as I felt myself about to come. My breath froze in my chest as the pleasure mounted in me, the feel of his tongue driving me to near madness, slowly and achingly inching me toward my ultimate pleasure. I gathered the power, I don't know from where, to force a few words from my lips.

"I need to come, sir..."

Ignoring my half-request, he continued laboriously licking and stroking my clit, and the word "please..." fell from my mouth, more a whisper than a word, but a powerful entreaty nonetheless.

"Come for me, baby," Master said, and kept working my pussy, not speeding up in the least, wanting to stretch my orgasm out as long as possible. I screamed, grabbing his hair, pressing his face against me as I came. My scream raised in pitch as the orgasm reached its peak, then melted into panting as I came down. Invigorated, Master lapped at my pussy, and I sighed at the feel of his tongue on my skin after I'd come.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you for letting me come."

"You're welcome, pretty baby." As Master stood, I raised my face up to be kissed, and he pressed his lips gently to mine.

"May I please you with my mouth, sir, please?" I asked softly, looking into his eyes with quiet hunger and desperation.

Master smiled. "Well, I don't know, baby..."

I whimpered and bit my lower lip. "Please Master? Please let me serve you with my lips, I want your cock in my mouth so badly. Please?"

Master kissed my head, and whispered, "Kneel, pretty girl."

Holding my arms, Master helped me to stand, and then kneel before him, looking eagerly up into his eyes. Kneeling with me, he reached behind my back to unclasp my arms from their bonds, then reversed the collar around my neck. Master let me stretch my arms briefly, then took my wrists and attached them in front of my sternum. Removing his belt, he attached my arms to my sides, leaving me pinned in this prayerful posture as he stood. Kind as my Master was, he loved to tease, and knowing that I could almost reach his cock with my hands, but couldn't make it, was maddening. I clasped my hands together, then, and waited expectantly for the mouthful of his thick and heavenly manhood that was to be my prize.

Wasting no time, Master stripped off his pants and boxers, and held his cock out for me. Instantly I devoured it, wrapping my mouth around him and moaning gratefully at the familiar luscious taste of his skin and precum on my tongue. I sucked my Master eagerly, with vigor and gratitude, pushing him into my hungry throat, barely stopping to breathe in my enthusiasm. Letting out a sigh, Master took my hair in his hand and fucked my face; I took in his whole length, every inch I could hold. My Master is my God and I worshipped him with my mouth, wanting no greater reward than to give him pleasure.

Abruptly he stopped. "Get up." Grabbing my wrists he hauled me to my feet, and tossed me facedown on the bed. "Kitty's gonna get a good assfucking. She needs it, doesn't she?"

"Yes, sir," I breathed, happy to give him any part of my body that pleased him.

"Yes, good little whores like you love getting their asses fucked. But I don't want to have you screaming or wiggling around, understood?"

"I'll try, sir."

"You'll more than try," he said, reaching for the bit gag. He put the gag in my mouth, buckled it behind my head, and grabbed the ankle cuffs. He cuffed my ankles together so that my feet were on the ground, my face in the pillow on the bed, and my ass was very much exposed and in the air. Master stroked my ass musingly. "What a wonderful ass; just perfect for taking my cock."

Grabbing a bottle of lube, Master roughly lubed my asshole, pushing two fingers into me, moving them in and out slowly so I could relax myself and be ready for him. As much as I loved to give my Master my body, this always made me nervous. I never knew how much it would hurt. Some days it barely felt more painful than sex; others I thought I was going to be torn in two. It wasn't Master's fault: he always tried to be gentle, to keep it from hurting more than it absolutely had to. On the days when it hurt the worst, when I had to stop him, I always felt ashamed. Felt that if he couldn't use my body the way he chose, I had failed him. Those times, he always pulled me into his arms, reminded me that he loved me, told me I had no reason to feel bad, that it didn't matter as much as my happiness. What I could never quite articulate was that pleasing him is my happiness.

Master unclipped one of my wrists, and, producing one of my vibrators from a drawer, pressed it into my hand.

"Pleasure yourself for me while I take your ass, baby."

I nodded, adjusting the rubber bit in my teeth.

"And baby, you can come whenever you need to, ok?"

Again, I nodded gratefully.

Rubbing lube onto his hard cock, Master gently pressed against me, not yet into me, feeling my warmth around him as I focused on relaxing, on being ready to take him in. Slowly, he pressed into me, and I pressed the buzzing vibrator into my clit, letting the pleasure mask the pain. I bit into the gag, and focused on the pleasure in my clit as Master slowly stretched open my ass. I took him in, feeling him move in me, feeling the pain turn to pressure as I accustomed myself to him, as he pushed in deeper, until he was moving in long strokes. He pushed his cock all the way into me, and I moaned around my gag, pressing my vibe into my clit, letting the pleasure spread throughout my body until even the pressure in my ass turned to pleasure. I would have given him some encouragement, a "yes, sir, please more," but I couldn't speak; all I could do was moan as he took me. I wanted his come in me; for him to come in my ass. That thought overrode all others as pleasure overtook me and I came, pressing my face deeper into the pillow and the vibe deeper into my clit as I let loose with not one, or two, but three orgasms, back to back, as my Master took my ass. The third time I came, Master grabbed my hip, moaning "Oh yes, baby," as he filled my ass with his hot cum.

Master ran his hand over my shining, PVC-clad back, whispering "That was wonderful, kitty," as he pulled out of me. Collapsing next to me, Master took a moment to catch his breath, then sat up next to me. Running the backs of his fingers across my cheek, Master smiled. "Now this is when you look the most beautiful, kitty."

I looked away, embarrassed but smiling, as Master unbuckled my gag and kissed me. "Such a good girl." Sitting me up, he ran his hands over my shoulders, then took my face in his hands. "Thank you for the wonderful birthday present."