Masters Ch. 02

Story Info
Little girl learns to trust her masters.
6.2k words
4.56
21.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone thank you for the kind words and critiques. I've been writing stories for my Master for a couple years after first reading stories on Literotica. The stories I write are for him and most of them are in my point of view to him. I hope this clears up some of the confusion from the first story and I'm so happy that he pushed me to post them. Please keep commenting and suggesting ideas for this and other stories.

*****

We enter the building and it's dark with muted light and he leads me down several hallways and into and elevator. We step out into what could be the entrance to a nice restaurant if it weren't for the naked woman waiting to greet us. I look up at Jason and back at the woman, noticing nipple and clit clamps and a tail sticking out.

"Good evening, Master Jason."

I watch her with narrowed eyes and move closer to Jason. It's obvious she wants him and I'm not to happy with that. Jason watches me, not even looking at her and smirks at my reaction. He reaches down and rubs my neck before leaning into my ear and ordering me to strip. I look up, instantly afraid but obey while staring into his eyes. I finally go to remove the thigh highs but he stops me. He then takes clamps and puts them on my nipples and clit and attaches bells so I will always be heard when I move.

He then adds and thick leather collar with "slut" written on it in big letters and puts it on me. He attaches a leash and leads me in. I stop when I look around at the girls everywhere, naked and gorgeous. I bow my head and quickly hurry after Jason. He stops at a table, points to a cushion beside his seat and I kneel before him. He pats my head before sitting and ordering himself dinner and talking with his friends. I hear your voice and mildly look up, see you sitting on my other side and bow my head. You notice that something's wrong and pull Jason aside to talk. He tells you what happened this afternoon while you watch me.

I am kneeling straight backed, legs spread and eyes down. You both return and sit down but you pull me into your lap and ask what's wrong. I look to you then Jason wondering if it's a trick and just snuggle into you, breathing you in, memorizing your smell. You tell me that I have permission to speak, but I say nothing, just hold you tighter. You won't have that and you get up with Jason and take us to a private room. I kneel at your feet once we enter and you both look down at me.

"Kathleen, talk."

I look at you in surprise. You almost never use my given name and now I don't know what to do with myself. I know you both will be upset if I don't tell you or lie and I know you'll be upset if tell you and so I look down and mumble, "It's stupid, Master. I'm sorry."

You study me carefully and lift my chin and say, "If you don't answer us, you certainly will be sorry."

I gulp and look at both of you. "I'm just upset that I disappointed you, Master Jason." I bow my head to hide the lie in my eyes and to act contrite. I don't dare raise my head, hoping you'll believe me.

You seem to allow it and kiss my head and leave me with Jason. He pulls my head up to look at him. "You will tell me the truth right now and I can punish you for lying while we're here." I look at him with wide, scared eyes and begin to say it's nothing, but he gives me a look that clearly tells me that testing him would be a bad idea right now.

"When I saw the warehouse, I thought you were going to sell me and then, I saw all the beautiful girls here and was worried I wouldn't be bought either and then I'd be all alone with no one to protect me."

I see a range of emotions roll through his eyes and I back away, scared. He watches me for a second, his eyes roving over my body. "Someday, I'll show you how amazing you are and you'll never wonder if I'll sell you. Besides, I through the key to your anklet away, I'm stuck with you." He winks at that and I giggle and kiss him hard. He becomes serious again and says, "I wasn't really mad earlier just wanted you to obey and be good tonight, but you will be punished for lying, sweet."

I nod and follow him out to the table once more. He calls a waitress over and asks for something quietly and then leans into you to explain what's happening. You pull my hair sharply to show me your displeasure, but that's all and I look up at you. You're gorgeous but very stern looking right now. I pass my gaze over to Jason who is stern looking as well and I curl up on the cushion to escape the stares. The waitress returns and Jason calls me out of my revelry. He holds up a bar of soap and I blanch and look at him and then you and back. You tell me that I deserve everything that's coming tonight. He tells me to open up and I obey and have the bar of soap put in my mouth.

You whisper in my ear to make sure I lick it a few times and Jason tells me to keep as much in my mouth as possible. I feel humiliation wash over me as I feel the stares of people on me. I know everyone in the place knows I'm being punished and I'm ashamed that that's making me wet. The soap is nasty and after sometime, I'm looking up at you and Jason, begging for it to stop. Jason watches me for several minutes before looking at his watch and announcing that I have 5 minutes to go. I bow my head and try to hold out, the minutes passing as slowly as hours. Finally he takes the soap out of my mouth. He tells me that I may spit the bubbles and stuff out, but I may not rinse my mouth and then calls one of the male servers over to escort me to the bathroom. When I'm done spitting the soap out of my mouth, the server takes me to the stage and ties me down and you climb on stage and proceed to fuck me and then cum deep inside me.

Jason comes behind me, takes his cock out and pushes into me in one hard, punishing stroke. He pauses while you bend to my ear and whispers, "You're going to have our baby, Kat."

I beam at you and have never wanted something more. He starts pumping hard and spanking my ass while you whip my back with a cat o' nine tails. I beg to cum and you both deny me at the same time. He slows down while I calm down and his slow pace is agony for me as I beg and plead for more. Jason stops with me all the way impaled on him and I squirm and beg while you both punish me. Finally, Jason has had enough and fucks me hard and cums deep inside me. You then produce a plug to keep your combined cum inside me and then you grab my hair and whisper in my ear, "Don't you dare worry about us selling you again." I nod and Jason takes me back to my cushion.

When we finally arrive at Jason's house once more, you both have fucked and cum inside my pussy twice more and I feel very full but completely content. Jason sits in his favorite chair and I crawl in his lap and kiss him. I open my mouth to apologize but he stops me with a kiss. We both look up when you come in and I'm surprised but Jason is expectant and nervous and I can feel tension coming off of both of you. Jason stands and deposits me in the chair before you both drop to one knee in front of me.

You begin it with, "Kat, you are an amazing woman. You are beautiful, sweet, caring, submissive, and completely ours."

"We love you so much and want to show you that."

"It would mean so much..."

"If you agreed to be..."

"Our wife."

The last part was said by both of you and I am too stunned to move or speak. Tears start to flow and I fling myself at you and pepper both of you in sweet little kisses. You laugh and try to half-heartedly stop me. When we finally fall in a heap of arms and legs, Jason looks at you, "Was that a yes?" You both look at me expectantly and nervously and I like having the power for once so I milk it for all its worth. I sit up and look at both of you critically, looking you up and down and then thinking again and looking again. I get up and start to pace and when you both look worried, I finally relent and grin mischievously.

"My mom always said I needed to be married before I had a baby..." I wink at you both and for a moment, you're shocked and then you look at each other.

"She's one devious little slut."

"Let's get her."

I squeal and run outside and into the yard and you both try to corner me. I run between you and into the house and lock the door and wave at you. Jason fishes for his keys and I run to hide. I hear you finally enter the house and I'm confident you won't find me. You both call out and I hear you split up and search for me. Finally you give up and shout out my safe word. I take that to mean that you give up so I come and find you. The second you see me, you both pounce. I squeal once more as you haul me down to the play room. You strap me to the table and both kiss me.

"So, baby slut, will you marry us?"

I nod as Jason pinches my clit and tells me to answer properly.

"Master Jason, Master Alex, I would love to marry you."

"Good you do remember we're you're masters too."

I look at Jason in surprise and he winks before you blindfold me. You then spend hours tickling every part of my body until I'm begging you to cum at which point you both cum in my pussy once more. You then take my blindfold off and untie me, our combined cum now flowing down my legs. You both order me not to wash myself and to go to bed but not before you each kiss me and put my engagement ring on me. I willingly obey and smile as I fall asleep with cum flowing out of me. I'm woken slightly when you both come to bed but I smile and snuggle into both of you and fall back asleep.

I wake up first and smile when I realize both of you are protectively draped over me. I also quickly realize this is what woke me because even naked, I am incredibly warm. I try to extricate myself without waking you, but it only causes both of you to pull me closer so I relax into the bed and close my eyes as I remember everything that happened last night and I pray I get pregnant. I eventually fall asleep again with a smile on my face.

When I wake up, I realize I'm alone in the bed and I can feel eyes on me. I turn over to see Jason standing at the foot of the bed. I smile at him taking in his suit and groan knowing he's going to work. You come in a second later with a cup of coffee, also in your suit and I pout. Jason tuts at me and tells me that if I pout, I won't be able to plan the wedding. I try my best to smile and you both laugh and kiss me. I beg you both to stay with me. You look at each other.

"We love our little slut begging us, but no wedding if we don't make money."

I nod and get out of bed and kiss you both good bye. Before you leave, you remind me not to pout. I stick my tongue out at your back.

"I'll deal with that later, kat!" I hear Jason yell down the hall. I wonder how he saw but shrug and sit on the bed to drink my coffee. I smile down at my ring. My phone rings and I answer to hear Jason's voice.

"You have an hour to relax, daydream, shower, and get ready. At 10:30, a wedding planner will arrive and you have a busy day. All wedding decisions are yours. She has been informed of the budget we set and you will NOT go over that. Have fun, love. See you tonight."

I go to the computer before I remember that I'm still grounded and can't get on so I just relax and think about my perfect wedding with my perfect husbands. I lose track of time and before I know it, it's 10 and I hurry to get ready in time. When the planner arrives, I'm perfect and presentable. We sit and discuss dates and venues and food and everything in between. By the time Sarah leaves, we have talked about everything without making any decisions yet. Sarah is just leaving when you and Jason pull up. I run out and kiss both of you before introducing you to Sarah. Once inside, you ask me about how planning went and I nervously climb into your lap.

"Masters, I don't want to make all the wedding decisions myself. Please help me make them."

You look down at me and Jason sits next to us. "Is that what you want, baby?"

I nod and look up at both of you eagerly. You laugh and both agree to help but on the condition that I narrow everything down to three options and we all discuss it. I kiss you both and sag into your arms.

"Thank goodness."

You both laugh. "I guess our slut doesn't like making decisions."

"That's good because she won't have to."

I pout at you talking about me like I'm not here.

"That reminds me," Jason pulls me into his lap, "You were bad earlier." I look up innocently. "Don't be so coy. Sticking your tongue out is rude and punishable, my love."

I cuddle into him, hoping to distract him and he kisses my head and holds me. You watch us amused at how easily I can melt your heart and shake your head at me. I suddenly remember something and jump up and run out of the room.

You laugh at the bemused look on Jason's face. "Lord help us."

"No kidding, that girl is something else. How'd we get so lucky?"

You shrug just as I'm coming back. You both groan when you see that I'm carrying a giant pink binder full of wedding ideas. I pout when I see your unhappy faces and you motion me over. I squeeze myself in between you two and open the binder. You both can see that I have already chosen two or three of everything. I flip through and show you my ideas so far until I get to the dress. You both see "CLASSIFIED" across the folder and its taped shut. You both try to get a peek and tickle me until I relent and put it down. "We'll meet Sarah on Saturday so we can all make decisions together, baby girl."

"Now, about this tongue problem we have, let me see it." I obey and stick it out again and Jason bites it gently and then you bite it slightly harder before Jason puts a clothespin on it. I moan in pain before being carried to my corner and told to kneel. I obey and hear movement behind me as both of you prepare for my punishment. After an hour, you call me to you. I crawl over and my eyes travel up both of your bodies.

You both are wearing soft worn out jeans with no shirt and your weapon of choice in your hands. You are holding a flogger and Jason has a whip. My mouth waters as I take in both of your bulges and finally meet your cool blue eyes and Jason's warm brown eyes. My eyes keep wandering back to your chiseled abs and muscular arms and then to Jason's as well. You both pull on a button down but don't button it which only turns me on more and makes you look even hotter. You clear your throat and I return my attention to your eyes once more, seeing the strength, power, and firmness that make you the doms that I need in my life.

You remove the clothes pin and I bite back a scream. Jason points to the table and I scurry over and bend over it. You pull my hands to the corners and tie me there while Jason ties my ankles to the feet of the table. Jason then puts a cock gag in my mouth and fastens it. You come up and press your body against me and run a knife gently across my skin. I freeze and you cut my dress to shreds and then cut my bra off as well.

"Alex, we do have a little slut."

"I know, no panties and she's soaked already."

I moan and push my ass back. I am rewarded with two sharp spanks one from you and one from Jason. I stay as still as possible and try to see what you're doing behind me. Jason blindfolds me and I feel the flogger gently brushing my back. You watch me as I relax onto the table and then start flicking the flogger against my ass, thighs and back. The hits get progressively harder and I moan and writhe beneath it. Then you really start hitting hard and I bite back my screams. Jason then releases the gag and tells me I get 10 with the whip and I have to count them. I look up at him with eyes already shining and I nod. He goes behind me and starts and I scream but start counting and I breathe a sigh of relief when I say "Ten."

You quickly untie me and I sink into Jason's arms. You both wipe the sweat off my forehead and kiss me gently and then you reach down and feel my pussy which is soaked now. I moan and press into your hand more. Jason carries me to his bed and sets me down on top of you so that I'm straddling your cock. You impale me on it and pull me down to expose my ass to Jason who slowly slides into it. You then start fucking both holes mercilessly. You suck on my nipples while Jason pulls my hair and bites my neck. I fuck back and moan and pretty soon I'm begging to cum. You deny it and I hold off until I can't and beg again. Then, you relent and I cum hard, milking your cocks for your cum. You each cum deep inside me and I lay there sandwiched between you and with your softening cocks still inside me.

I wake up alone in the dark and cold. I go to the living room and not finding either of you, I go and knock on Jason's office door. "Come in." I enter to find Jason alone at his computer and I go and sit in his lap. "What's wrong?" He watches me and rubs my back. I snuggle into him, "I missed you, master." He holds me close, breathes me in and then goes back to work with me in his lap. I fall asleep in his arms and when he's done, he carries me to bed and I snuggle close.

I wake up first and am surprised to find you asleep on my other side. I gently kiss both my masters and slip out of bed. I take a quick shower and then make coffee and breakfast for both of you. When I'm done, I bring a tray up and set it down. Then I look at my sleeping masters and smile before jumping on the bed and saying, "Get up, get up." I bounce and shake you both until your eyes slowly open and you both groan at me. I peck you both on the lips and bring you breakfast.

"I think you need to work on your people skills, slut."

"Yeah that is not how you wake up anyone much less your masters."

For a minute I'm afraid I'm in trouble, but you both grin at me and I smile and sit between you with my coffee. You ask where my food is and say I'll eat later. You both then proceed to feed me some of your meals. When the food is all gone you set the tray aside and Jason pulls me to him.

"Now let's show you how to wake your masters properly." He pulls my head to his cock and I open my mouth to take it in and moan at the taste. I suck and bob until you pull me off and towards your cock and I moan and suck and bob some more. I continue deep throating and sucking first one then the other until you both cum down my throat. I swallow and smile up at my masters. You both slap my still sore ass as you get up and I lay in the bed and watch you take your showers and get dressed. You give me a list of chores and both kiss me before leaving for work.

I look down at the list and groan at how long it is, but I remember I'm still being punished so I don't complain. I have to clean all the floors and then do laundry and clean the bathrooms, dust, mow the lawn and type up and edit a letter for Jason. I look at the clock and get dressed and start on my chores. By noon, the house is clean and I'm about to go mow the lawn when Jason walks in. His grin clearly shows that he enjoys the booty shorts and cropped shirt that I picked out and he kisses me before making us grilled cheeses with tomato soup. I eat eagerly and quickly and get up to wash my plates but he grabs me and replaces me in my seat.

"Whoa, baby. What's the hurry?"

"I'm sorry but I'm a little busy today," I answer cheekily.

"Careful..."

I crawl into his lap and nibble on his ear. He looks at his watch and gets up. "I'll deal with you later." He winks and leaves me to clean up. I quickly do so and hurry to mow the lawn. I carefully and meticulously mow and then go inside take a quick shower and then start on the letter. It's long and I look to see I only have an hour until you both come home and I pray I can finish in time. I am absorbed in my work and making some finishing touches and rereading when you both arrive home. I'm so into my work that I don't hear you until your clear your throat behind me. I jump and look up at both of you looming over me.

12