Master's Dinner

Story Info
A slave is the centerpiece for her owner's dinner.
1.9k words
4.2
32.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd told her in the morning that today would be a punishment day, as she knelt in front of him, fresh out of the shower, freshly shaved, giving her owner his morning blow job. He pressed the back of her head towards him, saying, "All the way." Obediently she took him deeply, pressing her lips into his pubic hair, holding him within her throat and restraining her gag reflex easily, thanks to her training. "Tongue!" he said sharply, twisting her hair, and she started moving her tongue over the bottom of his cock, and stretching it out to lick his balls.

"I am deeply dissatisfied with your performance last week," he said. She'd known this was coming. He'd been away several days, and she had neglected more than once to check in with him in the morning about what she was wearing. She was supposed to do it every day without fail, unless he'd instructed her what to wear, but she had been waking up late without him and rushing out the door.

"You must learn that these rules are not optional," he continued. "And until you do, you're going to be punished. Do not eat anything after lunch today. Come straight home after work, and assume punishment position the moment you walk in the door. Is that clear?"

She nodded, his cock still buried in her mouth. He released the back of her head, and she resumed sucking him the way he liked, slow and deep, using her tongue. He came in her mouth, and told her not to swallow. She held his come in her mouth, obediently, while he went to her closet, and returned with one of her corsets, the high white satin one that covered her breasts and descended almost to her pubic bone in front. She placed her hands on her head without being told, and he wrapped it around her, tightening it hard and lacing it up. Wearing it all day would be a challenge; it made sitting, standing and walking more uncomfortable and more difficult. Then he went into the jewelry drawer and took out a string of small silver beads, looped several times through a small ring. He attached this ring to the ring that pierced the hood of her clit, where the beads would bounce and tease her clit the whole day.

Then from her closet he got a long black wool skirt and a red v-neck sweater, and put them on the bed in front of her. "No underwear today." She moaned, knowing that meant the beads would be free to tantalize her constantly.

"Get dressed, and swallow when you're done," he said, and left the room.

Eight hours later, she was tired. Continually short of breath all day, the corset digging into her, and constantly distracted by the gentle touches on her clit, she'd been less focused than usual, and a few co-workers had asked if something was on her mind. "Yes," she thought to herself, "Being fucked."

She opened the door of the apartment, put down her laptop bag, and dropped to her knees with her head on the bench where their shoes were stored. She raised her skirt to her hips and laced her hands behind her neck. Face down on the bench, she waited.

After a few minutes, she heard his footsteps. His hands caressed her ass and spread her cheeks, and then she felt the slow trickle of thick lube around her asshole. She gasped as cold metal slid quickly into her. Her Master was careful and never caused her discomfort unintentionally, so his not having warmed it up in advance must be a part of her punishment. It felt like the largest of the stainless-steel plugs he liked her to wear for long periods, and its coldness was spreading inside her.

He sat next to her on the bench and lifted her head up by the hair. She buried her face in his crotch, mouthing his cock through his pants as he placed her collar around her neck and latched it shut. This was not her ordinary collar that she wore all the time at home, but the thick heavy punishment collar, three inches high and made of very thick leather.

He raised her head by one of the thick rings embedded in the collar, and kissed her. "Get undressed, and then prostrate yourself." He stood up and walked into the bedroom as she pulled her sweater over her head, folded it, and put it on the bench. She unzipped the skirt, folded it, and placed it on top of the skirt. She went to all fours carefully, the corset digging into her pubic bone, and placed her face on the floor and stretched her arms out in front of her.

He returned, and she heard the clink of metal as he put some things down on the bench. He unlaced and removed her corset, then reached between her legs and unclipped the beads. He lifted her head by the hair and presented them to her lips for her to lick her juices and sweat, and urine, off them. He released her head, and she faced the floor as he lifted her wrists and buckled her restraints on, and then did the same for her ankles. Again, these were heavy punishment restraints, not the usual lighter ones.

He pulled the ring on her collar and she got to her knees, and he locked her hands behind her back. He stood her up, blindfolded her, and clipped her leash to her collar. He tugged her leash and she walked quickly, following his lead, trusting him not to allow her to fall or hit anything.

In the dining room he turned her so her ass was against the table and kissed her again. Then he released her wrists, and lifted her legs with his other arm behind her back, laying her down on the table. He moved her, adjusting her body so her shoulders were on the main part of the table and her head on the drop leaf. He locked her wrist restraints together and attached them to a chain that hung from a hook in the ceiling that normally held a large plant. He attached a spreader bar between her legs, and then lifted them, and used a short chain to attach the spreader bar to her collar. She was lifted, opened and spread. The lips of her shaved cunt opened, and the steel plug glittered in the light. He raised her ass and put a pillow under it, then kissed her again and left the room.

She lay there, listening to him prepare dinner. Smells wafted into the dining room: He was grilling fish. She waited, her legs swaying slightly, her aching cunt getting wetter and wetter. Finally, he came back into the room, and she smelled his food and heard him put the plate and utensils down in the seat facing her open legs. She heard knife and fork as he began to eat, and then cried out when she felt something slender and flexible penetrating her cunt. Even though it was too small to provide real stimulation, she moaned and raised her hips to it, but it was quickly withdrawn.

"Asparagus," he said. "With my favorite sauce." She felt another stalk teasing the lips of her cunt and her clit, before it plunged too quickly into her cunt. She moaned continuously now, thrusting towards him. "Please, please," she moaned.

"You're starting to drip," he said, and pushed his chair back. He went to the kitchen and returned with a dessert plate, which he placed beneath her open legs to catch her juices as they trickled down her soaking wet lips.

Another stalk of asparagus plunged deeply into her, and he reached up and held it to her lips. She eagerly bit off the tender end, tasting herself as she carefully chewed and swallowed.

His dinner finished, he returned to the kitchen and she smelled food again. She sighed in relief, realizing that she would be allowed to eat tonight. Her intense arousal had taken her mind off her hunger, but now she awaited her dinner eagerly. He returned and placed her dinner plate on her chest. Its warmth felt good on her breasts, and she felt his hand under her head as he released the drop leaf and gently lowered her head until it hung off the end of the table. She opened her mouth and relaxed her throat, knowing what was coming. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped her pants, and drove his hard cock into her mouth.

This was not a blowjob and she made no attempt to serve him; he was fucking her mouth and all he wanted was the back of her throat. Some drool ran out of her mouth and down her face towards her eyes, but he saw it and wiped it away with a finger. Then he pulled out of her mouth and moved closer to her, pressing his balls against her face, and she licked them as he came all over her dinner.

He lifted her up, and held her with an arm around her shoulders as he fed her, the same salmon and asparagus that he'd had, only with a different sauce. "Thank you, Master," she said. He kissed her forehead, raised the drop leaf, lowered her back down to the table, and took the plate away.

She waited, and he came back from the kitchen and sat down again facing her cunt. She screamed as a sudden ice cold sensation covered her belly, followed by trickling warmth. He was eating his dessert: a scoop of ice cream placed on her, just where the line of her pubic hair would be if she had any, with warm chocolate sauce. The spoon scraped the melting ice cream off her skin, followed trickles down between her legs, and once, ran up between her lips, making her cry out again.

He finished, and took his plate to the sink, returning with a warm wet towel, cleaning her belly and cunt. She felt him release the chain from her collar, lower her legs to the table, and remove the spreader bar. He lifted her off the table and placed her on the floor, knowing her legs were not prepared to carry her yet. The plate that had been between her legs, now covered in melted ice cream, chocolate, and her pussy juices, was now on the floor in front of her, and his hand pushed her face into it. She obediently licked it clean, and thanked her owner for her dessert. The warm towel wiped her face.

Her leash attached to her collar again, she was led into the bedroom on all fours. He removed the restraints, the plug, the blindfold, and finally, with his cock in her mouth, her collar. She sucked him slowly and worshipfully, daring to ask, with his cock still in her mouth, "Master, will you fuck me tonight?"

He stroked her hair. "No, kitten. You're being punished." She plunged her mouth over his cock again, and accepted his come into her mouth. He held his hand out, and she let it drip out of her mouth onto the palm of his hand, and closed her eyes as he smeared it all over her face. She licked his hand clean and crawled into bed.

He spooned her, and kissed the back of her neck.

"I won't forget again, Master," she said softly.

"I know you won't, darling," he said. "Good night."

She went to sleep, his come drying on her face and her wet pussy aching, vowing to wake before him. If she woke up first, and awakened him with a blowjob, he would likely lift her onto his cock and fuck her. She pressed her legs together and hoped.