Master's Favorite Restaurant

Story Info
Erotic, risque, and down right naughty play at a restaurant.
13.5k words
4.66
46.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
girlowned
girlowned
16 Followers

(I would like to say thank you to my wonderful editor, DaddyDionysius. Your expertise helped make this a story I am proud to show off.

If you are looking for a plot or a getting to know your characters story, this is not the story for you. This is a BDSM scene about a night out at a restaurant. Enjoy!)

Master's Favorite Restaurant

One Wednesday night, Master told me to dress up in a short skirt with lace panties, button down shirt without a bra, and a pair of my tallest heels. After inspecting me and giving his approval, Master removed my house collar and replaced it with a medium thickness, tight silver chain with a little pendant dangling that saidPlay Thing. The pendant was small enough that you had to be within a few feet to read it.

***

Michael's was Master's favorite restaurant. It wasn't an exclusive restaurant, but it did cater to those wanting a bit more privacy than regular restaurants provided. Master must have made reservations, because when we arrived about eight, the maitre d' led us directly to one of the more private booths in the back of the restaurant. The booth was in its own little alcove area, the cushions made of thick leather, tall and very comfortable. There was lighting recessed in the ceiling which could be dimmed so that the candles on the table produced most of the light, though they had not been dimmed. The table was made of rich cherry wood, attached to the ceiling with a thin pole in the middle instead of on a stand on the floor. The windows gave a beautiful view of the pond; when we were seated, we could only see one other table in the whole restaurant. The table was about 12 feet away and no one was sitting there, so I figured Master had requested total privacy that night.

The maitre d' assured himself that we were comfortable, then left the wine list on the table. When Master's favorite waiter came over, I squirmed in my seat just a little, realizing this would be one of our more interesting evenings. Alberto smiled widely in greeting, shaking Master's hand and bowing slightly to me. After he left to get our wine order, Master turned to me; he started making small talk as he unbuttoned my shirt. Then he arranged it so my nipples were barely covered by the light material and I was exposed down the middle. Alberto smiled approvingly when he came back, allowing Master to taste the wine before serving us both.

Since Alberto had been privy to more of my body than what my open shirt allowed, I was not embarrassed. It actually turned me on to see the approving light in his eyes as he gazed at me. He told Master that the appetizer would be out in about five minutes, cluing me in to the fact that Master had ordered ahead of time. He liked to do that from time to time, so I wouldn't have much forewarning of what may be to come.

Shortly after Alberto left, a man was seated at the table across from us; shown to the chair that faced our table with a direct line of sight to me. I looked at Master and saw him give a slight nod to the man, but other than that, his face gave away nothing. I looked back over and blushed lightly upon seeing the man take in my state of dress. I immediately became self-conscious and looked away. Master continued making small talk while I tried hard to relax. I knew that either Master had known this man was coming, or that he was open to the lifestyle in some way.

Alberto came back and placed an order of shrimp cocktail on the table. I just love the way they serve food there, it's always pretty or creative in some way. The shrimp was served in a large margarita glass, the bottom filled with ice with layers of lettuce on top, the cocktail sauce in the middle with 12 large shrimp hanging half over the side. Laying at the bottom of the glass was a lovely purplish colored carnation and a very small, but ornate, spoon.

Master picked up the carnation and leaned towards me, slipping the stem through my hair behind my right ear. "A pretty flower for my beautiful girl."

I smiled brightly at him, leaning up to touch my lips to his, thanking him. He always does the little things to make me feel special. As he leaned back, his hand brushed my shirt aside and fully exposed my right breast. At first, I wasn't sure if he had done it on purpose, but one look at his face showed me he had. I tried not to fidget and leave the shirt as it was; I also tried not to look, but found my eyes going to the man at the other table to see if he'd noticed. I blushed again when he tipped his glass to me in acknowledgment. My gaze snapped back to Master when he reached for the spoon, dipping in for some cocktail sauce, then moving to spread it over my exposed nipple.

I drew in a quick breath as the cold sauce caused my nipple to harden. Squirming slightly, blushing even more as Master took a bite of shrimp, then leaned over and sucked all the sauce off with a long steady pull. Master chuckled at my shuddering reaction, then turned to see the man raise his glass again in approval. Just then, Alberto came back to check on us.

"The shrimp is excellent Alberto, but would you mind checking to see if girl is enjoying this as much as she should be?"

"It would be my honor, sir." Alberto knelt and ducked under the table, moving up between my legs.

I turned bright red as I watched the man watching us, but could not suppress another shudder as Alberto reached up, running his hands over my thighs to my panties. Gripping the edges, he started pulling them down. I raised my hips a little to help, a wanton move, but I couldn't stop it. Then I felt the panties move over my knees, and finally over my feet. Alberto reached back up, putting one hand on each knee and spreading my legs wide apart. I gasped when I felt his tongue run up between my pussy lips, finding my little button at the top and feeling his teeth start to nibble. My hands moved on their own to either side of my hips, supporting myself against the cushions as moans of pleasure escaped my lips.

Alberto sucked my clit into his mouth, his talented tongue teasing until I made whimpering noises of need above him. He sucked even harder, his tongue going faster over my swollen bud. I was doing my best to hold back my moans of pleasure, finding it harder and harder despite my fear that others would hear.

Finally, I gasped, "May i cum, please Master?"

"Yes girl, don't hold back."

I bit my bottom lip and cried out softly as my orgasm hit, my body quivering and shaking, pressing against Alberto's mouth. He moaned against me, causing several other little spasms to move through me. Not moving his mouth from my pussy, he placed his hands on my knees again, moving my legs open wide since they had closed during my throes of passion. He spread them as far as he could, making sure my feet moved out so they would stay open. Then Alberto sucked really hard on my throbbing clit while pulling his head back, causing me to gasp loudly as my hips bucked forward. With my clit stretched to the limit, his lips smacked audibly upon release. I settled back on the seat with a sigh, listening to him chuckle as he placed a little kiss on my thigh.

Backing out from under the table, he stood again, grinning from ear to ear at Master. "I would certainly say she is enjoying herself, immensely. Thank you, sir, she is as delectable as I remember."

Then he walked over and handed my panties to the man at the other table. I blushed furiously as the man gazed down at my glistening pussy, then drew the panties to his nose and inhaled deeply.

I was still watching the man as Master reached up, moved a bit of lettuce aside in the cocktail glass, picked up a piece of ice, then moved his hand between my legs. I drew in a sharp breath as he ran the ice over my clit, between my lips, and pushed it inside my hot pussy. I shuddered, watching as Master used the spoon to get more cocktail sauce and spread it on my nipple again. After eating the shrimp and sucking the sauce from my nipple, he took another piece of ice and followed the same path as the first. Then a third round with the sauce, shrimp, and ice. I couldn't stop the small puddle of water that was forming between my legs from the melting ice, feeling it slowly spread.

Master looked over to the man at the other table. "Would you care to join us, Richard?"

"Certainly," the man said, as he rose from his table, picked up his drink, and walked over to us. He slid into the booth on the other side of me.

"Girl, this is Richard. He owns that tattoo parlor I told you about."

"Oh...oh yes Master, i remember." I blushed again as I looked toward Richard. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Sir."

"The pleasure is mine, pretty girl. You have been putting on a very lovely show over here."

My blush deepened even more.God, I wish I didn't blush so much!"Thank you, Sir."

Master picked up the little spoon and held it out. "Would you care for some shrimp, Richard?" When he took the spoon, Master reached over and exposed my other breast.

Richard thanked Master, then dipped into the sauce and slowly spread it over my left nipple. I shivered slightly with the hardening of my nipple, moaning loudly when his lips closed over it to suck it clean. "Mmm, I do believe that's the best shrimp I've ever had, Joe. Thank you."

Master grinned, took another piece of ice and pushed it into my pussy, then started chatting with his friend. They took turns eating shrimp and sucking the sauce from my nipples, with Master pushing a piece of ice into me after each bite.

Even though they were small restaurant sized ice cubes, the men were eating the shrimp at a rate that did not allow the ice to fully melt inside me before another was pushed in. I shivered and shuddered from the cold in my pussy and the warm mouths on my very hard nipples.

***

Shortly after they finished devouring the shrimp, Alberto came back wheeling a salad cart. But it wasn't an ordinary salad cart, this one was a specialty of the restaurant.

The salad choices were laid out buffet style on the cart, on a bed of large lettuce leaves with all kinds of whole vegetables placed around for decoration. Master started picking out items for Alberto to put on the first plate. The first two items he picked were cherry tomatoes and green olives; I knew that plate was for me since those were my favorite nibbling foods. The next items caused me to squirm a bit as Alberto added one large whole cucumber, a shucked raw ear of corn, and a good sized whole carrot. Master took the plate and set it in front of me, then he and Richard chose what they wanted for their plates.

As Alberto started wheeling the cart away, Master stopped him. "Just a moment, Alberto." Turning to me, he commanded, "Give me your shirt." I quickly removed my shirt and handed it to Master, he held it out to the waiter. "Take care of this for me, please?"

"Very good, sir," Alberto said, taking the shirt. I gasped in alarm as he walked away. Master turned to me with a raised eyebrow, asking silently if I had something to say. My mind started reeling, not knowing if I would get my shirt back.Would I be expected to walk out through the restaurant topless?While it was a progressive restaurant, it didn't cater only to people like us. I opened my mouth, then closed it again. I fought the urge to question, knowing Master would not do anything I couldn't handle. At my slight head shake, Master smiled, then told me to use my napkin to clean up the small water puddle between my legs.

After I finished cleaning up the water, Master reached into his pocket and brought out some nipple clamps connected by a chain. They were the kind that had the little thumb nuts to allow pressure adjustment, but I could see that he had removed the nuts so I would feel the full force of the clamps. It would be quite a bit of pressure, but the plastic covering coated the teeth so they wouldn't cut into my skin. He leaned over and tweaked my right nipple, causing it to harden before attaching the clamp. I moaned softly with the pressure, a tingling sensation shooting straight to my clit. Master smiled and offered the other end of the clamp to Richard.

Richard took the clamp, then reached over and pinched my left nipple. When the pressure of his fingers increased, I raised my eyes to his. He gave a knowing smile and pinched harder,; my mouth opened on a sigh and I couldn't help moving my hips as the tingling in my clit grew stronger. He attached the clamp to that nipple, giving a firm tug on the chain. I arched my back, biting my lip, pleasure and slight pain warring with each other, causing me to moan again.

"My, my, Joe. The girl does have some lovely nipples, her reactions are quite pleasing, too." He chuckled as he sat back in his seat.

"Thank you, Richard. Girl is quite good at pleasing." Master looked at me with a loving smile.

When Master started eating, I picked up a cherry tomato and bit into it, loving the sweet tangy taste as the juice exploded in my mouth. After a few more tomatoes, I picked up an olive; putting the open end against my lips, I sucked to get the pimento out. I blushed lightly when my lips made a very loud sucking noise, causing both men to turn and look at me.

I quickly chewed and swallowed the olive. "Excuse me, Master. i did not mean to be so loud."

Master and Richard both laughed. "That's okay, dear. But since you obviously need something to suck on, I want you to take the cucumber and suck it as you would my cock."

At Master's words, Richard made a sound of approval. I blushed deeper and picked up the cucumber, bringing it to my lips. I placed a light kiss on the end, then ran my tongue around it in slow circles. When it was wet, I pushed a little between my lips, making the sucking noise again as I pulled it back out. Not wanting to look up, knowing both men were watching, I concentrated on my task. Pretending the cucumber was Master's cock, I started pumping it deeper into my mouth. When it started hitting the back of my throat, I tried to relax; a few more strokes, pushing harder. The cucumber pushed my throat open slightly, I gagged, quickly pulling it out and swallowing. I tried again with the same result, badly wanting to deep throat the vegetable, but realizing the end was much larger than a cock, so it would be impossible for me to do.

I changed tactic. Gripping the large cucumber tighter, I started fucking my mouth with it. Moving it slowly and sensuously in and out, letting the men see my lips and mouth stretching with each stroke. I sat up a bit straighter, causing my breasts to push forward and the nipple chain to sway as I moaned around the cucumber. Master reached up and started tugging on the chain, sending more tingling sensations to my pussy. The harder Master tugged, the faster I fucked my mouth with the cucumber. Master was tugging hard enough to cause the clamps to start slipping down my nipples; the closer to the peaks they got, the more it hurt. I started whimpering, but kept fucking my mouth pretty hard, even though my lips were beginning to get sore from being stretched so wide. I gave a jerk and a yelp of pain as the clamps finally snapped off of the end of my nipples.

"Very good, girl. Now, hand Richard the cucumber and turn so your pussy is available to him; and be sure to open those legs wide."

I removed the cucumber from my mouth to respond, "Yes, Master." Turning to Richard, I handed him the vegetable, moving my fingers so he could grab the dry end. I twisted in the seat and raised my left leg onto the cushion so it touched the back. Keeping my right foot on the floor, I leaned back, bracing myself on my elbows. My skirt was already pushed up from Alberto's attentions, so all I had to do was move my right leg to be sure I was as open as I could get.

"Mmmm, that is a very pretty little bald cunt you have there." He reached down and began exploring my lips and folds as my cheeks turned a light shade of pink. He moved his fingers up and pinched my clit. At my soft moan, he let go and thumped it very hard, causing me to gasp and jump slightly. He moved the cucumber to his other hand and I felt it pushing at my opening. I was no longer wet from my orgasm or the ice, so the only lubricant was my spit left on the green skin. I whimpered as the large object started opening me wide. Richard, unrelenting, forced it deeper; it wasn't that he was pushing it in and pulling it out, but rather, using his strength to do the job.

I whimpered louder with the invasion, the cucumber about half way inside when Master pulled my arms to make me lay flat on the cushion. As Richard continued to push hard, Master reattached the clamps to my sore nipples. I moaned from the pain in my pussy and on my nipples, my body writhing as my breath came faster. Just as I thought I couldn't hold my cry of pain in any longer, the cucumber hit the back wall of my pussy, unable to go further. Richard stopped pushing and both men sat there watching. My chest heaved as I tried to get my breathing under control. My stretched pussy ached along with my pinched nipples, but my clit also throbbed madly, desperately wanting someone to touch it. I took several deep breaths, letting the sensations sink in as I calmed down.

To my chagrin, the men went back to eating their salads, with Master feeding me a tomato or olive every now and then as I lie there. While my pussy slowly started relaxing, getting used to the large invading object, my nipples started stinging worse. The constant pressure of the clamps was causing the blood to stop flowing.

I was contemplating telling Master about the pain when Alberto came back to take our salad dishes. "Sir, Dave and Lucy are here tonight. They inquired if you were also here, asking if they could come over to say hello?"

"Oh, of course, please send them over." He turned to Richard, "You'll like this couple, they are in the lifestyle also. Dave is Lucy's Master, but he switches every now and then as well. Lucy is a very attractive woman, always submissive. Girl and I have had the pleasure of playing with them a time or two. Isn't that right, girl?"

Before I could answer, Dave and Lucy came into view from the side of the booth, both of them greeting Master enthusiastically. "Mmmm, nice." Dave said. "Stuffed girl for dinner?" Everyone laughed, even me.

Since Master and I had played with them before, I wasn't embarrassed for them to see me this way. "Hello, Sir Dave, Lucy. It's nice to see you two again."

After the greetings, introductions to Richard, and some catching up, Master said, "We are having a very special dessert later, would you two care to come back and join us?"

Dave spoke up quickly. "You bet we would, just have Alberto come get us. We'll leave you to your dinner now. It was nice to meet you, Richard." They both flashed me huge smiles before walking away.

Alberto came back to check on us, saying our dinner would be served in about 20 minutes. Master said that was perfect and ordered another bottle of wine. While this interaction was going on, Richard started rolling his cloth napkin, making it as small as possible. He told me to raise back up on my elbows. When I complied, he leaned forward and stuffed his napkin into my mouth, taking my napkin and securing it around my head. The rolled up napkin filled my mouth, absorbing my saliva and making me a bit more uncomfortable in the process.

Richard pushed on my chest until I laid flat again, then his hand moved to the cucumber that was still stretching my pussy. He started twisting it left and right, not pulling it out, but waiting for my natural juices to start working it loose. When he was satisfied, he pulled it almost all the way out, paused, then pushed it all the way back in with one stroke. I half moaned, half groaned, against the napkin gag, my pussy muscles protesting even as I started producing more juices. Richard smiled wickedly and started pumping the cucumber in and out of my pussy, long hard strokes causing my whole body to move against the leather cushions.

girlowned
girlowned
16 Followers