Master's Fuckslut

Story Info
Master uses his slave for is own pleasure.
3.3k words
3.84
86.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master and I started our day with me arriving at a hotel we like where my Master awaited. I was instructed to "Slut-up". My leather cuffs went on my ankles and wrists, a black corset was around my waist, and black Goth platform shoes on my feet. I checked my makeup then and added more lipstick.

I presented the my slut self to my Master, who inspected his property and then smiled and nodded his approval. I was immediately leashed and was made to strut around the room in my big, hard to walk in shoes. He instructed me to swing my ass when I walked and leave my shoulders back so my big tits would swing when I strutted. Master is training me to walk and strut pony girl like. He has told me that he likes the way it accents my ass and tits. Master then sat down on the sofa, unleashed me and told be to strut back and forth across the room until he told me to stop.

After several minutes of examining my strut, Master rose from the sofa and commanded me to stop. I stopped in place and took my normal "slave" position: hands behind, my back head down, and legs shoulder width apart. Master lifted my head and a red ball gag was placed in my mouth and locked in place. I love to look at myself with my tits out, corset on, hands locked behind my back and my mouth gagged. I turned my head toward the mirror and I moaned through the gag when Master corrected me and stopped me from looking. I tried to beg to be allowed to look in the mirror to see how slutty and pretty His whore looked. Master then re-leashed and led me, hands bound, and gagged around the room. He then started praising how hot His slutty, owned slave looked. Finally, he let me look and I was thrilled to see how I looked for him.

I love to please my Master, it is what I live for. My pussy was already wet when I arrived just from the anticipation of serving my Master. But after seeing myself gagged, leashed, and corseted my pussy dripped down my inner thighs. I loved the leashing. I have just recently been leashed. I really feel owned when my Master leads me around; it reminds me of my place. Master then told me to kneel and I quickly did as I was told.

My Master then pulled on the leash once, giving me the signal to move forward. I moved forward on my knees, following the lead of his leash. He led me all over the room, making me hurry along on my hands and knees. As he walked me, Master explained to me how to fully expose my pussy and ass. Then he stopped walking me and instructed me to slide my hands and arms out in front of me, bringing my shoulders and head to the floor, while pushing my whore ass up as high in the air as I could while opening my knees just enough for Him to see my cunt. He told me that I did well with my first "crawling session" which made my cunt flood even more. After the crawling and leashing session, Master then asked me if I needed some water. I answered I was a happy Slave and I would love some water.

Once my Master hydrated and checked on me, he continued to treat me like an object simply for his own pleasure without regard to any concern for my needs or feelings. I loved it, and my pussy gushed even more.

I was then lead into the bedroom on my hands and knees, and told to sit in front of the closet door. Master then brought a leather hood, a short penis gag, and chain into the bedroom. In the past, I have been leery of the leather hood. But today I was perfectly willing to do anything my Master wanted. The hood, with its snapping blindfold and mouth cover, was then placed on my head. Master opened the snaps on the mouth cover and the short, thick black penis gag was placed in my mouth and then all the snaps were snapped. I was blind, could hardly hear, and could not talk because of the enormous cock in my mouth. Master then told me to stand and He placed me in chains. I was chained around my waist, which locked my cuffs in the back and my ankles were locked with chain. I was then stored in the closet while Master prepared the "zippers" and took time for Himself.

To make "zippers", Master then took clothespins and strung them on thin white nylon rope so that he could attach the clothespins to me. The nylon rope makes it easy to remove the clothespins, all at once and it is very painful as they are pulled off. After about 10 minutes of "slave-time" in the closet, I was jerked out by my leash and was fitted with a pussy hook. Master slid the metal "V" shaped hook into my pussy opening. It was cold as it filled my cunt and rubbed right on my clit. After that was chained in place I was then labeled "Master's Fuck Toy" in green sharpie on my right tit. I couldn't see it at this time, but I saw it later. Then I was again stored in the closet. The hook was just in my cunt opening enough to make me want to be fucked. I could not get it all the way in my pussy, but I still tried as I squirmed in the closet. Master also leaned down and placed his mouth close to my ear so I could hear as He instructed me that the next time He came back to retrieve His slut I better be begging to be used.

The second time the doors opened. I begged. It was muffled, and hard to understand, but I still begged through the gag and the hood. I begged for his cock, to be fucked, to be flogged, to be ass fucked, abused, stretched, filled, slapped, used, to serve him, but no, I was only accessorized more. Vacuum tubes were added to my nipples. My nipples stretched and screamed while they were being pulled into the clear tubes. But, I am an honest whore. I adore nipple torture, suction, tying, binding, biting, anything! This ramped me up even more. I wanted to be used. I needed it.

Finally, I was take out of Slut Storage. Master pushed me over the bed... ass in the air and he removed the pussy hook and fucked His whore. I was not allowed to cum. Master only fucked me so He could use His cunt.

I was then de-hooded and allowed to rest on my knees while still bound. Master then released my wrist cuffs and placed my hands at my sides. He lead me in front of the small couch and ordered me on my hands and knees in front of Him but facing the wall to His right. He sat down on the couch and then placed his feet on my back. He explained that I became his piece of meat; nothing more than an object with a pussy, ass, and mouth to fuck. I loved to be His object. "Sway your tits" He commanded me. "Are you human?" Master then asked me.

My honest answer was "Only if you want me to be Sir". I was informed I was not. I was now the species "FuckSlut".

He lifted his feet off my back and got up to get a dildo to fuck me with. I was then fucked to the point where I wanted to cum desperately. I knew I had to have permission to cum.. I begged to cum. "Please let this FuckSlut cum" I cried.

Master abruptly stopped and then told me "You are just an object for me to use. I don't care what you want." That comment alone almost made me cum but I resisted it.

Master again brought a bowl of water and placed it on the floor in front of me. I was instructed to bend down and drink all the water like the FuckSlut I was. As I lapped at the bowl, I was fucked the whole time I drank. I finally drank it all. I was rewarded by being allowed to kneel in between His legs. I was told not to look Him in the face but I looked up and He caught me looking at His face. I didn't mean to disobey, but I love to see pleasure on His face as I serve Him.

Master pulled my head and arranged me over his knees. He then swiftly and severely spanked me for being disrespectful and not following His directions. Once he was through spanking me, I sat back on my stinging butt and felt wonderful from the love pain. After sitting there looking at the bulge in the lap of Master's Jeans for what seemed forever, this whore was then allowed to beg for her Master's cock. I was also allowed touch it through his jeans. Finally, Master un-buckled his belt and removed his jeans. I was then allowed to caress his cock through his underwear and then finally allowed to touch the my Master's beautiful cock skin to skin.

Whore was allowed to suck His cock until Master was ready for more use of his slut. I love to suck my Master's cock . To feel his dick sliding in and out of my mouth and the taste of his pre-cum is enough to occupy me for hours. I worship my Master's cock.

I was then lead back into the bedroom and told to lie on the bed on my back. Master then picked up the clothespins that were strung together. He placed the clothespins at intervals vertically on my tits, even on my nipples. On my cunt, he lined both sides of my labia with the tight clothespins. I was both excited and anxious. Then, with no warning, Master pulled the cord that linked all the clothespins on my pussy and a rush of exquisite pain ran through my pussy. All of the clothespins ripped off my cunt in one pull of the cord from my Master. The pain was overwhelming.

Master then massaged my zippered cunt and then began to fuck me telling me to cum. The pain was still running through my body as He fucked me. It was wonderful the pain and pleasure running together. As I began cumming from his command, he pulled the zipper off my left tit. I screamed very loud, and then yelled the safe word. It was too much. Just too much. I felt like a failure.

Master then gently took off the clothespins one by one off my other tit and checked on me. I was shaking and on the verge of tears. He then cleared the bed of the clothespins and other toys and held me. I was so grateful for this. He held me and told me I was his precious property and that he wanted to test me, push my pain limits, but never to injure me. I was beginning to calm and then I had to pee!

I explained to my Master that whore had to pee. We both went into the bathroom and he placed a bowl, the same bowl I drank from, on the floor. He then told me to piss in it and fill it up. When I was done then I could use the toilet. I began to piss into the bowl, I filled it up quickly and did not piss in the floor at all. I finished my business in the toilet. Master instructed me to sit in the tub and wait. Master approached me His cock at my mouth height. I opened my mouth to show what I wanted. I then sucked a bit on his cock and then he began to humiliate me and bring me down to the lowest object I could be, his toilet slave. He pissed in my mouth and all over my whore body. I swallowed his piss to have a part of my Master inside me. I then sucked his cock to clean all the piss off. He then lowered me even more by pouring my bowl of piss all over me. I was then instructed to shower the piss off.

After being toweled off by Master, Master and I went back to the bed.. I was told to lie on my tummy on a towel with a towel over my head. I laid there and felt Master insert a plastic cock into my pussy. It felt wonderful in my wet cunt, I wanted to be fucked and to cum so badly. I then heard a "pfft, pfft, pfft" and the cock began to get bigger. Master had filled my cunt with the inflatable cock and stretched it wide open. I was instructed to keep the cock in my pussy and not to let it slip out. I then felt the hot to warm sensation of paraffin wax all over my back and ass. Master took the jar of melted wax and practically covered me with the hot liquid and then He rubbed it in with his hands. He dripped some more on me just to cover me again with the wax. Finally, He took a tapered candle, lit it, and scorched my back with the hotter burning wax. I love the way waxing feels. I feel as though I am being covered by my Master's emotions and his sexuality. The waxing itself is not the big thing with Master and I. It is the removal of the hardened wax.

Master took an old-fashioned straight razor out of a case...and then He commanded me to stay completely still. I understood fully why he cautioned me this way. The feeling of the razor on my back is somewhere between a tickle and a scratch. My back and ass had very sensitive places where the wax had stung and heated my skin. When he ran the razor over those places I had to fight to lie still and keep the inflatable cock in my pussy, it was slightly painful and scary at the same time. He scraped every single bit of wax from me. I fully trust that my Master will not harm me. I just have to stay still and not think how sharp the blade on my back is.

After I was wax free, Master me rolled over and pussy fucked me with the inflatable cock that had been stretching my cunt. Master is a great partner and knows how to fuck me right. The cock felt great and I was trying to cum, but my pussy was not cooperating. I had lost my chance to cum.

I was then led back by leash to the kneeling position in front of the couch. It was Master's turn to cum. I began to suck his cock, lick the head, and use my hands to slightly pull his balls, just like my Master loves. I then crawled over to the floggers and grabbed one to have him flog me while I sucked. I asked him where he was going to cum tonight. "On my whore's face" was his reply and I was back to sucking and licking.

He told me he wanted to mark my ass, which is almost impossible. We have tried and tried. I asked if he had a cane with him he replied, "No". But he said he would cane my ass the next day. I am scared of only two things in his Bondage toy collection. The Cane and the Cattle Prod

I sucked Him and stroked him as he flogged me and I was soon covered in His cum; His white thick yummy cum. It was all over my face. I began to lick it off my fingers and rub it in my skin, then finally moving it into my mouth to eat. I let the rest dry because I love to wear my Master's marks.

It was time to clean up. I still felt bad about not cumming, and Master still wanted to humiliate me more. I was up for more play too.

Master then wrapped my tits tight in rope and then slipped my Enjoi metal plug in my ass. The rope felt great as it wound around my tits. I felt them grow tighter and become more uncomfortable as Master bound them tighter and tighter. The plug was cold and hard as it was lubed and then placed at my tight anal opening. He then began to carefully push the chrome plug into my ass. The muscles in my ass went crazy as it passed into my tight little hole. I felt full and felt the weight of the plug in my ass, and it felt good.

Master decided I was going to be his human mule, or retriever, while cleaning up. I crawled, carrying things in my mouth to the sink to be washed. I washed all of the toys while by tits were turning purple from being wrapped so tight. After all that was done we still had alot to do. I begged to be leashed around again on my hands and knees. Master then grabbed my leash and lead me around the room with my ass plugged and my tits tied.

Eventually, I lay on my back in the middle of the floor with my tits bound tightly and my ass plugged . Master stood over me and rubbed his foot in my cunt. I asked him to press with his feet on my tight tits and he did so. I then begged for my last punishment for not cumming. Master thought it was only fair to send me home with marks and other things to remember the night with.

While I was cleaning up, Master found a slapper with a handle like a cane that could be used. In the beginning, He used only short light taps with the makeshift cane and those still hurt. He told me he was going to strike me hard enough to mark me and he did. God Damn. It hurt so that I almost could not bear it. The strike raised a long red welt on me. I had my first cane mark from my Master. It matched the label on my tit, I was proud to wear both the label and my cane mark.

My tits were then unwrapped. and then my nipples vacuum pumped again. While whore's nipples were getting stretched with the vacuum, I was instructed to put Master's socks on his feet. I kissed each foot before dressing it with the socks. Then my nipples were ready. They were banded with tight thick rubber bands. Clamps were then playfully placed on my throbbing tight nipples. I begged for another band on my nipples for the ride home. This was at 9:15. I was instructed to drive home with my nipples tightly double banded and ass plugged. I was to only cut the bands off at 10:30 and to unplug when I could not stand it anymore.

My nipples throbbed and ached for a while.... then it turned to all out pain. Every bump in the road make them fire up again. But I loved every single moment of being with my one Master. I love being his Owned Slave, Slut, Whore, FuckSlut, Object, Bondage Doll, and His Good Girl.