Master's Good & Very Well Used Sub

Story Info
She attends to his needs then is rewarded.
3k words
3.8
30.7k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob got home earlier in the day than he anticipated, because his early appointments were finished and the ones in the afternoon cancelled on him. Bob came home, poured himself something to drink then sat down to watch TV for a bit. All of a sudden, he gets this evil grin on his face. He puts the drink down and begins to clean the house. His thought is if he gets it done now then his sub Missy will not only be able to relax but this way he will have more time to use her. While cleaning the house, Bob decides he is going to throw dinner into the oven to cook. He figures a nice roast with some potatoes and carrots will be a nice meal.

Bob looks at the time and realizes that time has simply flown by and that it is time for him to finish what he is doing then jump in the shower. After a long hot shower, he gets dressed in some sweats and a t-shirt. He is now in a comfortable state. He realizes that his wife/sub should be home with in thirty minutes or so. Bob goes into the bedroom and sets up all his necessary preparation for the night. He takes out the ropes and gets them arranged on the bed for binding his sub, the blindfold, and any vibes/dildos that be used along with any suction cups, clamps and floggers. He smiles and thinks I am going to have fun with her tonight. She has no idea what tonight will bring as she walks through that door. Bob decides that he will surprise his sub and be romantic. He lit some candles in the bathroom along drawling her a bubble bath. He set a wash clothe on the edge of the tub.

Bob heard the garage door open and Missy's car pulled in. He waited by the door with a glass of juice for her. She did not drink and he did not want to give her any pop. He thought the juice would be refreshing but also give her some energy. As Missy opened the door and to her surprises her Master was standing right there with a glass of juice for her. She knew the rules, so before she could kiss him or even get a sip of her juice, she must take off her clothes. Missy not allowed any clothing unless her Master said so. Missy smiled and began taking off her clothes.

"Good sub" her Master said

"Thank you Sir" as she took her clothes to the laundry room before she approached him.

After she was finished, she walked over and gave Bob a kiss. He smiled and handed her the juice.

"How was your day, my pet?" he asked

"Very busy day Sir, thank you for asking and your day Sir"

Therefore, Bob proceeded to tell her about her day and how he cleaned the house. He walked over and kissed her again. He put the leash on her collar. She followed with him with such pride. Missy knew that although her Master may give her pain, it was erotic pain in which would turn her on.

Missy smiled, "Thank you Sir, this is a nice surprise"

"You are welcome my pet. Enjoy this for a while" as he smirked and walked away.

Missy figured out that he was up to something but was not sure as to what it was. All she knew was that she had a very busy day and wanted some time to unwind. She crawled into the tub and began to soak up the atmosphere and the ambiance. While she was soaking in the tub, this gave Bob time to prepare for dinner. He turned the oven off then took out the new carpet he purchased the other day. He set the carpet next to his chair. He then took out two new bowls. He wanted to experiment one night, by having his pet eat on the floor next too him. One dish was a divided dish in one and the other was one single dish. The single dish he would put her beverage in it. About twenty minutes later, Bob came into the room.

"Lay on your back my dear." He leaned her head up and put a blindfold on her.

"Do you trust me pet" he asked

"Yes Sir, I trust you with all my heart"

"Good girl" as he laughed

Missy knew from that tone of voice that he was going to make sure that she had a good scrubbing.

Bob guided Missy as he laid her down on her back. He gently spread her legs.

"Now that you have had some time to relax my sub, it is time to have some fun with you"

"Yes Sir" Missy said as she let out a loud sign

Bob let out a loud laugh. Her body started becoming slightly tense. Missy lay there and so many thoughts went through her mind as to what he would do. Missy felt goose bumps beginning to appear as her Master brushed against her skin. She heard him wrestling around and she felt her stomach just beginning to also get a little nervous.

Bob pulled out a brand new scrub brush that he bought just for an occasion such as this. He also bought some liquid soap that contained lavender in it. He heard that lavender was not only nice smelling but also a relaxing stimulant. He opened up the soap and poured it on the brush. Bob began to rub his pet's tits lightly and erotically. Missy let out a load moan in agreement that it felt good. Her Master laughed.

"So my little slut does that feel good"

"Yes Sir" Please Sir, may I have more she asked

"OH, you will get more my slut, do not worry about that" As he proceeded to laugh

The nice erotic rubbing turned into a harsher rubbing. He saw that Missy's body was reacting. It had tightened up. He smiled to himself. He moved up and down her body watching it react. He gently spread her legs. He grabbed her clit with his hands. Missy let out a loud moan because it was so erotically exciting. Bob began to rub the brush up and down lightly her pussy. She arched her back in excitement. Bob was happy to see her reacting to this type of rubbing. He rubbed erotically, but then began slowly growing of a harsher rubbing. He noticed that with each stroke of the brush his sub reacted. He rubbed her pussy hard then took a little bottlebrush and began to rub her clit with it. Missy let out a sound to know that she was enjoying it but there was pain that went with it. Bob laughed then took the brush and began to rub inside her pussy, in, and outside of two holes. He wanted to make sure that not only was her pussy cleaned but her ass too.

"Now my little pet, I am going to help you up and you will get on all fours"

"Yes Sir"

Bob guided Missy onto all fours. He rubbed her back then her ass in the same manner as her front. Once he felt she was clean, he helped her out of the bathtub.

"You will not be getting a towel, pet. Instead you will air dry"

"Yes Sir" she said in a meek manner

He led her to the chair in the living room while she was blindfolded. He had already placed a towel over the arm of the chair.

"Bend over you slut" he said in a demanding tone

Missy bent over, knowing very well if she did not her punishment would be severe. Bob took off the blindfold.

"You have been a good girl thus far, and I hope you intend to keep it up" He whispered in her ear

"Yes Sir"

"Good slut, you will be well used tonight. In fact, tomorrow morning, I will make sure that you are very well fucked that you smell like a slut that was used all night."

"Please do Sir, I am at your beck and call" Missy said

Missy's body tensed up and she let out a sigh. She knew that she was going to be flogged and what was even worse, she knew it would hurt since she was tender from the bath and still wet. Being flogged while wet was not her favorite thing but she knew that she must endure it, because it was something that her Master enjoyed. He loved the way her body would dance to the floggings.

Bob, went over to her, "Are you ready for your enjoyment, sub"

"Yes Sir, I am ready for you to use me as you see fit.'

"Right answer" he said as he laughed

Bob began with a slow erotic flogging. He knew that if he worked his way up then Missy would take more pain than if he just went from soft to harsh in a matter of a few minutes.

Bob flogged his sub until she was a nice pink. He walked over and kissed her. He put the blindfold back on her. He put her leash back on her. He led her over to the carpet and told her to sit on her ass. Missy did as told but not without letting out a noise to let her Master know, that she had a slight pain from the flogging.

"Are you hungry my dear?" he asked

"Yes Sir, very hungry"

He fixed her food in the dog dish and his food on a plate. He poured something to drink in her other dog dish. He set the dishes in their appropriate place. Bob took off the blindfold. Missy looked up at him with confusion in her eyes.

"We are going to do an experiment, my pet. You will be eating and drinking on the floor out of these dog dishes. We will not only see how you look as a good pet, but also how messy or how neat you can eat like a dog. You may use your hands but you do not get any silverware."

Missy looked confused as to how she was going to eat her food. She was not only nervous to eat like a dog but also embarrassed.

"Eat my pet. Your dinner is getting cold. Yes, part of this is also to embarrass you."

Missy began to eat her food and drink her juice as though she was a dog.

After they were finished, he motioned to Missy to clean up the mess. She stood and cleared off the table and took her dog bowls into the kitchen. She rinsed everything off and stuck them into the dishwasher.

Bob came back over and put the leash back on her.

"Now lets go watch some TV pet"

Missy followed him into the living room, as she was ready to sit on the couch, Bob laughed, "Oh no, you will be sitting on this blanket in front of me on the floor"

Missy looked at him with sad eyes realizing that she was going to put into a very humiliating position all night.

After the TV show, Bob, told Missy to get onto all fours and follow him. He led her into the bedroom. He told her to stand. He took out the rope and bounded her tits. He wanted them nice and perky so he could have fun abusing them throughout the night.

"Get onto the bed, slut. Lay cattycorner on the bed" He ordered

Without hesitation, Missy did as instructed. Bob grabbed her top leg and tied it up in the air. The other leg he tied to the bedpost. He then took her hands, straightened them out above her head, and tied them. He left the room for a few minutes. He came back with a bowl of ice and suction cups. He noticed the nervousness in his sub's eyes.

"You will enjoy this sub, so do not be so nervous. You know with pain comes enjoyment and you cum so much from it too."

"Yes Sir, please use me as you see fit" as she began to relax just slightly

Bob took the ice and placed some in the suction cups. He took little suctioned cups and put them on her nipples. He took a set of larger cups filled with ice and placed them over the smaller nipple cups. He wanted to make her tits swell very large. He walked down towards her feet. Shall I put ice in the suction cup that will be on her clit or not, he thought to himself. With an evil smile, he decided that she needed that extra sensation from the hot and cold contrast. Once all the suction cups were in place, he took some ice and shoved it in her pussy and ass. He knew that it would melt fast and how his sub hated the wet feeling.

While waiting for all the ice to melt and the suctioned parts to enlarge, he walked to the front of his sub and shoved his cock into her mouth. He fucked her mouth repeatedly until he started Cumming.

"Good slut, take all of your Master's cum."

He leaned over and took off the suction cups. He was not gentle about it either. Missy let out a cry of pain. He laughed knowing very well that this we just the beginning. He took out his flogger and began flogging her tits until he could see the pinkness in them. He then attached a set of nipple clamps to them. He walked down and began putting clothespins on Missy's pussy lips then taped them back. He wanted her clit fully exposed. He grabbed the suction cup on her clit and pulled it off leaving a rippling of pain goes through her. He body moved up as he did that. He took a hand full of ice and shoved more into her pussy and ass then began to flog her clit and ass. Just before the ice was completely melted, he stopped flogging. He left the room again. He came back with some water for her to drink and some ginger. Bob leaned over and gave Missy some water. He wanted to make sure she was very hydrated. He walked to the end of the bed and noticed that the ice was melted and that there was a puddle of water. He took the ginger and shoved it in her ass and pussy.

"This will be in your holes till I am finished flogging you and you make my cock hard with your mouth."

"Yes Sir" Missy said with nervousness in her voice

Bob began flogging her until she was a nice pink. He then came up to her, grabbed her head and said, "Start sucking you little white slut. Show me how much you want my cock and that you are willing to do anything for me."

She sucked it as though she never sucked it before while moving her ass whatever way she could. The ginger was beginning to have an effect on her. Bob began to notices and laughed. He leaned over and fucked her with the ginger while she was sucking his cock.

Bob decided that his cock was hard enough that he wanted to fuck both he holes. Before he would fuck her, he took a clamp and placed it on her clit. He hooked the nipple clamps and the clit clamp all together. He removed the ginger, took the bottlebrush, and fucked her with the brush before getting his cock.

"This it to make sure that you realize how lucky you will be to have my cock inside you."

"Yes Sir and thank you Sir for using me as your little white slut and humiliating me."

He took out the brush and replaced it with his massive cock. He took the chain connecting all three clamps, as the hornier he got the more, and harder they were pulled. He fucked her pussy well while she still had the ginger in her ass. Missy knew if she did not perform well then she would be punished. She did everything she could to make sure he was satisfied. Bob removed his cock from her pussy and replaced the ginger with wire brush and a vibrating egg into her pussy. He removed the ginger from her ass and shoved his cock into her ass. She was not given any lubricant. Bob wanted it to hurt for her. He fucked her hard and the harder he fucked her, the harder he would pull the chain to all the clamps. He pulled them so hard that she let out a large yelp for pain. He started cumming and cumming in her ass. He came then took his cock out and shoved it into Missy's mouth.

"If you are a good slut and clean my cock, then I will allow you to cum."

Eagerly she cleaned his cock. She was so wet but so much pain. He began to play with her clit. He told her he would not remove the clamps or ginger until she came. Bob told her to masturbate while he pulled the chain. She begged him to tell her where it was she belonged and what she was. He told her she belonged to him and wherever he put her is where she would be. As far as what she was, she was his sub to do as he pleases and a dirty white sub/slut, a whore and a mere play toy at times. He also told her that she was his property to love and cherish. Missy started cumming and letting out how she felt as her Master pulled the clamps off, so she had the pain and pleasure in all one sensation.

After she came, Bob untied Missy and held her as they fell asleep.