Master's Homecoming

Story Info
Slave pleasures her Master after a long night at work.
1k words
4.19
24.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's one a.m. as I step out of the bathtub, my skin is soft,warm, lightly scented...I walk to my closet and select a tiny black nightie from my collection...I think you'll like it, it's a new one that you haven't seen before...I just bought it...it probably won't matter anyway, they never stay on very long after you walk into the room...I also put on my collar...this small act gives me so much pleasure...I'm so proud to belong to you...I can't wait for you to come home...the club will be closing soon, and then you'll be on your way home to me...I pause and think about how commanding your presence on stage is...those poor women in that club...all they can do is watch and look at you...I get to please you every night...

I lay down in our big bed...I close my eyes and imagine you walking through the door...you're tired, but when you see me, you automatically want to fuck...mmm, I slip the straps off my shoulders and start to rub and pinch my nipples...they're so very sensitive...I feel the electric shocks shoot through me as I pull and tug at the my hard thimble shaped nipples surrounded by large rose colored areolas...suddenly, it's not my hands giving me pleasure, but your's...the feel of your big hands holding my breasts in your hands...pinching, biting...God, I live for this feeling...I was dead before you came into my life...you woke me from the deepest darkest sleep...all my feelings are wrapped up in you...I can feel your hands move slowly down my body...barely touching...teasing, I get goosebumps from the light feather soft touch of your fingers...you continue your playful teasing....moving down to the hot core of my being...I start to run my finger down my wet slit, and stop to dip inside...the heat is like a fire that is smoldering...waiting for your cock to extinguish it...slowly, I start to move my finger in and out...adding another finger, and then another...my hips are matching the rhythm of my fingers, I'm fucking myself the way I know you would want me to...I sigh and withdraw my fingers from my dripping pussy...I want to save all of this arousal for you...you'll know what to do...

When you finally come home, I see that you've been thinking about me too...your cock is visibly hard through your jeans...you don't waste any time, but throw your coat over the chair, unzip and pull down your jeans...and with a snarl, you say 'get over here my little bitch'...unceremoniously, you grab me by my ankles and pull me to the edge of the bed...wow!...I love this! Nothing gets me as hot as when you take total control and dominate me...

As predicted, you grab my silk nightie, and rip it from my body...I don't mind, I love this, I live for this...nighties are replaceable, pleasing you is foremost in my life...you rip the soft silk off me, and stare down at my body...your body, the body that gives you pleasure nightly...I'm staring at you as well...how I love your body...I know every curve, every crevice...I reach up and gently run my fingernails down your chest...stopping at the top of your pubic hair...not quite touching anything, but just hinting at it...you're hard and your cock twitches as my hand plays around this very sensitive area...

"Do you want your Master's cock, slave?" you ask...

"More than I want breath Master...I've been thinking about you all night...how may I please you Master?"

You reach down and run a finger up my slit, and then at the last second, shove a finger inside my wet pussy...my back arches at the invasion, but it feels incredible...

"YesssMaster, please use your slave...I'm so wet for you..."

Pulling me even closer to the edge of the bed, holding your cock in your hands, you start rubbing it against my clit...it's so wet and juicy...then you stick just the head of your cock into my pussy...in and out...just the head...then shoving completely inside me, you fall over on top of my body, pushing my legs over my head so you can be as deep as possible...fucking me harder and harder...I know we're just getting started, but I feel so close to cumming already...this is what you do to me...

I am very close to cumming...I tell you, and you immediately slow down your rhythm, teasing me making it last as long as possible...you pull out and lay down next to me..."Suck my cock, slave"..."Of course Master, thank you"...I kiss your neck, and moving my way down your body, I pause to lick and suck lightly on your nipples...moving down to your belly button...kissing...down to the thing that I crave...your big hard cock...I take the head into my mouth and it feels sooo good...soft and hard at the same time...God, I love your cock...when I'm sucking you, I lose track of time...I so enjoy the salty taste of your warm precum...I could suck you all night long...but you have other ideas...

"Get on your hands and knees, slave"...I quickly move to obey, and assume the requested position...you are standing behind me, and then I feel your cock nudging my ass...then, with no more warning...you shove yourself into my bottom...the pain is terrible, and wonderful...how was I ever satisfied before you?...you grab my collar and tug, pulling me backwards into your hips...oh Master, it hurts so nicely..you fill me up so completely...

I rock my hips in a slow rhythm gradually increasing the tempo as we go. You put your hands on my hips and drive your cock deeper into me making me fuck you harder and faster. I can sense that you're on the brink of cumming, but you won't cum just yet, not this soon. You flip me over onto my back and raise my legs and push them down on either side of my head...totally exposing my sex to you,(thank goodness I keep myself limber for you)...you begin to pummel into my pussy nice and deep. You continue to fuck me harder and faster until finally you just have to let everything go and we both cum together, soooo hard...

Afterwards, before I drift off into a sound sleep in your arms, I reflect on my life with you, and smile...and wonder if anyone in the world could possibly be as satisfied and happy as I am right at this moment....