Master's House

Story Info
A tale of nineteenth century D/s.
2k words
3.56
36.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pooch88
pooch88
9 Followers

The date is 1853 I have just arrived back at my home in the mountains. I keep a house in several locations around the country, As I find that if I stay in one place too long boredom is not far behind my arrival. I have an elderly mistress that watches over the three younger women that stay with me here in the mountains. They care for my needs both sexual and emotional.

I do enjoy there company and they seam to like the arrangement. I treat all my girls well, I see that they are well clothed and fed as every good master should. Susan the youngest is 24 years old and very lovely tall, blond, soft spoken, smallish breasts and a lovely pussy, she is just learning how to suck cock. Vicki is 31 and brunet with large tits and a very plump round ass she is a great fuck on cool evenings. Kathleen the oldest at 45 is a real looker long red hair with nice well proportioned breasts and a pussy that to me is perfect tight, small, beautifully shaved. For a good ride Kathleen is my favorite.

I do have some rules that must be lived up to. Upon my arrival home in the evening the girls as well as there mistress must present themselves for my inspection. At that time my girls are naked and must be clean shaven. I allow them to keep there pussies trimmed in most any fashion they like except the hair from the clit down must be shaved daily. There mistress performs this duty for them, it is part of there daily routine.

There are no exceptions to my rules violation of them brings about immediate punishment. Punishment though seldom needed is carried out by way of riding the rail. The offender is placed astride a rail with her feet several inches off the ground legs tied apart and hands tied behind her back. Upon the rail is a rather large metal dildo, The dildo is lubricated with some petroleum jelly. The offending girl is tied on the rail dildo firmly up her pussy for several hours. During this time she is given several strokes from a paddle that mistress keeps. I have found over the years that this treatment is not harmful to the offender, but is long remembered.

The mistress is present at my inspections and notes any comments I may have as to how and when I would like to have my evening spent. Usually I start with a bath and a shave then into my evening robe and on to the evening meal. We all dine together in the dining room. One of the girls takes her turn at serving the meal. I prefer that the girl serving is nude and remains standing during the meal. after the meal is over she is relieved of any farther duty.

At conclusion of the meal I have my mistress retire to the play room and take charge of the remaining two girls. I usually tell mistress that I am ready for some oral sex and have one of the girls give me head. I have the other girl dance for me or play with herself. I do not allow the girls to play with themselves to the point of orgasm as I like to save that for the tip of my tong or the head of my cock. The girl servicing my rather sizable weapon is kept at the job until I am ready to cum, sometimes if the girl is doing a particularly good job of sucking me I cum in her mouth, However if they get a load of cum in the mouth there is not a bit of it to be spilled, spilling cum gets the offender a ride on the rail.

On this particular night I have Kathleen at the task of sucking and Susan is playing with her pussy in a chair directly across the room from me. I see that she is having just a little bit too much fun and tell mistress to get her on her feet. I have decide to give her my first load of cum for the evening. Kathleen has me in a very aroused state and I am at my full ten and one half inches. The time has come for me to empty my balls for the first time. I give mistress a nod and she asked me how I want Susan positioned. I tell her I will take her in the middle of the room bent over holding her ankles.

Mistress places her in the desired position and tells Kathleen to stand by and help out if there is a need. Getting to my feet I approach Susan and see that mistress has already put lubricating Jelly on her little pussy. I step up behind her and instruct Kathleen to place my rock hard meat at her entrance, she immediately takes my cock and places it in Susan's little pussy, I put my hands firmly on her hips and in one stroke go to the very top of her pussy, there is a loud grown from Susan and she tries to pull off my hard cock but this is of no use as I have her held firmly by the hips. Her pussy is not deep and I still have an inch or so not inside her love tunnel.

As I withdraw my weapon till just the large purple head remains inside her she lets out a low moan and tells me that her pussy is sore from my initial stroke, Mistress tells her to be quiet and take what is given her in silence, she complies for a moment and awaits my next stroke, I take my time sliding into her tight little passage slowly and not ramming my weapon as before. Gradually I pick up the pace until I am slamming her with all I have right up against the top of her little pussy with every stroke Susan is crying now but still holds her ankles as I have my way with her pussy.

I tell Mistress that it is now time for me to come and to have the Kathleen get behind me and gently massage my ass hole with her tong. Mistress puts her in position and very shortly I feel her at my back door licking my asshole as best she can. This takes me over the top and I feel my sperm canal open I ram my cock home to the pained shouts of Susan and shoot her full with my offering. As I look down I see my cum is already starting to run out of her well fucked pussy gushing around my now deflating cock. As my semi hard cock slides out of her now gaping pussy, I notice a tinge of pink to the cum that is now running down both her legs.

Mistress likes to keep her girls clean for me at all times even after I give them a good ride so she is quick to ask me if she may clean the girl up a bit. I tell her that I think that tonight I am going to take in the view for a moment or two and have mistress stand the young woman up for my pleasure. I tell Kathleen to clean my cock up, she instantly gets to her knees and starts to suck all of the love juices off of my now soft weapon.

I find myself a seat in my favorite chair and have Susan approach me, I tell her I want to see her well fucked pussy and for her to turn round and give me a look. she does as she is told and gives me a close up look at her still slightly open pussy, my cum has reached her ankles by now and mistress is eager to get her cleaned up. I give her my permission but tell mistress that I expect her to be licked clean of cum before any soap and water are used on the girl.

Mistress complies and licks her clean while I sit by having Kathleen finish the job on my now hardening cock. Kathleen has now gotten all of the love juices off of my cock and is having a rather positive effect on my weapon as I am now at almost full staff again. I tell her that I want someone I can fuck all the way balls deep and ask her if she is willing to have a go at it. She nods to me and asks me how I would like to take her. I asked her when the last time I took her face to face was and she replies about two weeks ago. I tell her that face to face it is and have her take a position on the oversized chesterfield in the room. Kathleen has one of the nicest pussies, I have in my considerable experience seen tight, small and wonderfully shaped.

As I prepare to mount her mistress comes to her aid with a jar of lubricating jelly and places a good amount both inside her tight little pussy and out. I climb between her legs and instruct mistress that I am ready for entry, Mistress being an old hand at putting my weapon in the right place gets me to the spot in one swift movement. As I press my weapon into her very tight pussy I have a hard time believing that I have fucked her so many times before. I push hard against her little pussy and slowly inch by inch I bury myself to the hilt, balls to asshole Kathleen moans and wiggles her ass just a bit to get all the parts in the right places.

After savoring her sweet tight pussy for a moment I slowly draw the weapon back and come out of her till one half of my weapon is out of her wonderful pussy, I then go back balls to asshole and slowly repeat the process. Mistress takes Susan out of the room to the bath for the soap and water part of her clean up. Mistress knows that this ride will last a while once I cum in one of my girls I am good for at least an hour the next ride. This ride would be no exception tight as Kathleen is. I pick up the pace some and am rewarded with Kathleen bucking her pussy to meet my thrusts. I pound away at her like a man possessed for at least fifty minutes.

Mistress and Susan return from the bath, just in time for me to tell mistress that I will need some help with this cum. I have her place her finger up my asshole to the first knuckle, as she does so I feel my balls tighten and know that my cum is on it's way. I tell Kathleen who I am now franticly fucking that I have something for her and it's time to flex her tight little pussy muscles again.

She does as she is told, I pump load after load of my Baby Batter in her tight little pussy. Kathleen is an accomplished ass wigglier she knows just how and when to wiggle her cunt to give the most pleasure to a man as he cum's in her. Mistress pulls her finger out of my ass as she feels the cum go by and I am left shooting Kathleen full to the brim. As I pull out of her I look with great satisfaction at my handiwork there is a steady stream of my cum running out of her still gaping pussy. Mistress asked me if she may lick and I grant her permission to lick all she likes.

By the time we have all gotten our breath, the hour is late and all my women have had all they want from myself and each other, But I am getting ahead of myself that is another story.

pooch88
pooch88
9 Followers