Master's Interrogation

Story Info
Master set her up for a great interrogation.
2.6k words
3.33
32.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain was crashing down on our building in sheets while the sky was lite in flashes of white. I was dreaming of being at home in bed instead of at work when the ringing of my phone gave me a start. “Hello?” I said as my voice was still shaking from the startling of the ring. Crackling noise came through the line in my ear, the storm was getting worse. I could make out him on the line but only caught some of what he said. I heard, “off work”, “waffle house”, “my house”, “dress”, “6 pm” before the line went dead. I tried to call him back, but all I got was a bust signal. Well we had met several times at the waffle house by where he lived for dinner, so I assumed he wanted to do the same tonight. I just couldn’t figure out why on a night like tonight. The storm was getting worse by the minute and my stomach was beginning to tie in knots.

I arrived about 5:45 PM to the restaurant and didn’t see his car, so I decided to let the rain slack off a bit before I would dash in and get us a table. I smoked a cigarette and waited and just as I had decided it wasn’t going to let up and dash in anyway, a truck pulled up beside me. A tall man got out and looked down at me, and motioned for me to roll down my window. I wondered if he was nuts, it was raining way to hard for me to roll down my window; but before I had time to react, he opened my car door and pulled me out. Startled and shocked, I screamed at him “What are you doing?” and he just laughed. As he pulled me out of mar car, his truck door opened and I was pushed inside. I was screaming and kicking all I could to get away with. Both men where wearing masks and jackets and I thought it were odd for that time of year. The man on the passenger side, was holding me as best he could, but I was almost free of his grips when a cloth came over my mouth. That foul smelled rag was the last thing I smelled before my world darkened and I saw my last flash of lighting.

I woke naked, cold, gagged, blindfolded, and tied spread eagle. I yanked and tugged on when bound me, but nothing would give. I tried screaming, but the cotton of the cloth had dried my mouth and no sound I could make would go past the gag. Pure terror rose from the tips of my feet to the top of my head in a wave I could feel inch across my body. I was going to die, and I knew it; could feel it in my stomach. Tears started leaking down the corners of my eyes and the blindfold became wet very soon. After what seemed like an hour, but I am sure was only ten minutes, a blanket covered my nakedness and I found some relief in that. The tears didn’t stop, but they eased a little bit.

Until then, I hadn’t noticed the noises around me, but now I tried very hard to hear all I could. I made out two separate sets of footsteps, but I felt as if there were other people in the room but they were being quite. But the two people that were moving around were doing things. I could hear things being unzipped, like gym bags, but that was about it. Then someone turned on music and blared it. I jumped so hard, I was sure the whole bed had moved and I froze. Now I knew what was happening, they needed loud music to muffle what ever sounds they would make in killing me. And upon this thought I screamed as much as I could through the gag and started flailing my body around to try to break the binds. And tears once again streamed down the already soaked blindfold.

Someone pulled the blanket down and touched my chest and I almost went into shock. Again I froze, scared to move and inch or do anything. But the hand just caressed my breast, one at a time. And that’s when the smell came over me, the smell of Drakkar Noir colon. I knew then that this was all a set up by him, and that I was not going to die. And the fear washed away as quickly as it had come. But who was with him? The hand on my chest was not his; I knew his touch too well. And the footsteps were not his, I knew that too. So maybe this wasn’t his doing? Maybe I was going to die? The terror returned and again I flailed trying to get the hand away from me; but it would not move.

Now another person with ice cold hands pulled the blanket all the way off and started rubbing my whole body. The feel of his hands made me shiver all over. He started at my feet and rubbed them lightly then up my calves to the knees and then the thighs, where he traced his fingers across my pussy lips. Then up my stomach and grabbed my breast hard and squished them like they were oranges over and over and over until I thought that he was going to kneed them off. Finally he traced back down to my pussy again and tried to insert something. I screamed into my gag again and writhed against him. A slap across the face that left me dazed is all I got for my efforts. What ever he inserted was cold, like metal and it make me flinch and my inner thigh got slapped hard. I tried moving again and the other thigh got slapped.

I tried screaming again and choked. I had cried so much, and the gag had taken all the moisture from my mouth, I started coughing and knew that was how I was going to die. And I welcomed it over being raped like this. And in a few seconds I remembered all the times I had begged him to do a rape scene with me and now I was glad he never had. But before I could think of anything else, my hands were released, I was set up and my arms put behind my back and the gag taken off. The sudden thrust up movement was enough to make me dizzy even. Someone held a straw to my lips and I drank. It could have been poison for all I knew, I just drank. During all of this, no one said a word, and as I drank, my wrists where clipped tighter behind me. That’s when I knew I had leather cuffs on. Maybe this was him? But after I regained my breath, I was unclipped and held down again, with a new gag in place and I knew it wasn’t him. He would never have regagged me after that.

The metal was inserted again, but this time it seemed warmer than before. I was glad of that small fact. Then I heard a vibrator and knew what was coming next. It was put on my clit and held there. My mind went wild, racing with what to do and how to get out of this. I knew I could scream again, they might not be as nice if I choke again and I couldn’t just lie there and let them do that to me. But then I thought that maybe if I did, and since they had blindfolded me so I couldn’t identify them, maybe they would let me live. And that small amount of hope is what kept me sane.

The vibrator started working and as much as I tried to control it, I was getting turned on. Then the warm hands started gently licking and suckling on my tits as his hands caressed my body. Then, someone started licking and sucking on my toes and I came. I heard a slight laugh and felt ashamed. I was being raped and I was enjoying it. The metal that had been inside of me started vibrating along with the one on my clit and I almost went into shock again. The licking didn’t stop and the vibrating sent me into orgasm after orgasm. Finally when I didn’t think I could take anymore, it stopped.

I lay there gasping for breath and wondering what would they do next. Then, my arms were released again and I was sat up, only to have my wrists clipped behind me again. Then my feet were undone and I was drug off the table and onto the floor. I fell to my knees at first, and was then dragged a few feet before I regained standing. Suddenly a hand halted me with a knife to my throat. Fear leaked from my drained body with a smell all its own and I was forced down to sit in a chair.

The blindfold was torn off my face, only to be replaced with a bright light in my eyes. I tried to jerk away from the blinding light, but the knife at my throat tore at my skin and kept me straight and blinking wildly. The light hurt my eyes and the tears from the ache streamed once again. My ankles where cuffed to the legs of the chair and my wrists where unclipped only to be reclipped behind the chair, making it impossible for me to stand.

Still blinking and trying to shield from the bright light, I suddenly felt my nakedness and vulnerability to this situation. I felt the flush run from my toes to my head as a booming voice came across some loud speaker, crackling and hissing. “Karen!” I jumped, startled at the loudness of the voice. “Do you know why you are here?” I couldn’t answer. He had called me Karen, I didn’t recognize the voice, and so it couldn’t be Master. Nausea washed over me in waves, I really was going to die, was all I could think.

“Answer me!” came from the speaker.

I managed a faint “no” from my quivering lips.

“What did you burn girl? I know you did it. We all know you did it. What was it? Tell me.”

Now the terror set it. I closed my eyes and saw it all go through my head in slow motion. How can they know? No one knows. How can they know? It isn’t possible for any one to know.

“Open your eyes bitch and tell me!”

“NO” I screamed at the top of my lungs. “NO” I shook my head, not believing after all of these years, someone has found out. But how? I am the only possible person to know this. And I just kept screaming no, over and over again.

“I said open your eyes and tell me now. You really don’t want to know what is going to happen if you don’t.” The voice said, frighteningly calmer.

My head bent forward and tears poured from me. “Why are you doing this to me, I have done nothing!” I tried to block the images from my head, but they kept flashing by as if they wanted to jump from my brain to the floor. I tried to push them back, but they kept on. “No, I won’t tell. I won’t and you can’t make me tell something I didn’t do”.

I felt a rush of air, just as a flash of electricity soured through my body from a tazer to my side. The pain made me feel light headed and like I couldn’t breath; but I managed to scream all the same. It zapped me again and again, and just when I thought I was passing out, cold water was poured over me.

“No, these hurt really bad when you are wet. Want to rethink your answers?” the voice said again so very calm.

I couldn’t speak this time, I could only cry and wait. Nothing would make me tell them. Nothing could ever make me tell them and I just waited and cried.

It seemed like a hour had passed and I had pulled myself together a little bit. I had heard no sounds in this time and wondered if they had left me alone. Now I was beginning to get very uncomfortable, I was cold, and I had to go to the bathroom. I couldn’t take the waiting. “Well, fucking kill me if you are going to. Get it over with! I shouted into the bright light. The light went out, and the contrast made me just as blind.

A gag was placed back in my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes again. I was unclipped briefly to be pulled to standing, and reclipped behind my back again. The wetness on my wrists I wondered if it was just water or blood. My fingers had long gone numb. I was lead for about 50 feet and thrown down to the floor, where I hit my head on a wall as I went down, unable to catch myself with my hands. I heard laughs from this obviously funny sight. And I curled myself up as much as possible, just waiting.

The floor was hard and cold, but I welcomed it as apposed to the bright light and the chair. At least here I could cover some of my nakedness if I rolled just right. But that thought was soon taken from me when I was rolled over and made to spread my legs. Again something cold was inserted into my pussy and made my stomach cramp with pain from the coldness of it.

“Now, before I turn on the electricity to this steel vibrator, do you want to tell me what it is you need to tell me? Or do we have to do this the hard way. Makes no difference to me, because you will tell me before it is all over and one with!” A woman’s voice said.

I hadn’t known there was a woman there. “Just fucking kill me if that is what you are going to do. I don’t know what you are talking about and I didn’t do anything anyway.” I screamed at her.

I felt the first small jolt run from the outer pussy to the inner and then through my body like a wave and I came as it was turned off. Master had used something like this on me once before. But it hadn’t felt like this. I hadn’t made my body shudder and cum this hard, this fast. Again it was turned on and again my body writhed on the ground cumming and cumming. I couldn’t take any more; I didn’t have even one more orgasm left inside me.

“STOP this!” I screamed from beneath the tears. “I can’t take any more!”

Laughingly the woman said, “So, now you going to tell me what it is you so desperately need to tell me?”

“Yes, anything, just no more. Please!” Hysteria had set it and I was crying and shaking uncontrollably. I felt the steel being removed from my body and the cuffs on my hands where taken off. And I sat up and curled into a ball, still crying and took the blindfold off. A blanket was placed around my shoulders, and someone sat down beside me. When I looked up, Master was there and held me tight as I cried.

When I had released all the tears, he held me tighter and I came again in his loving arms.