Master's Jewels Ch. 01

Story Info
Complete submission shown through Ruby's eyes.
3.9k words
17.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lissy
lissy
9 Followers

Chapter 01: Ruby

I notice the dull ache in my calves starting to burn slowly, traveling up my entire leg. I had been strapped to this wall for hours now, my wrists tied so high above my head that my weight rested on my tiptoes. I could see through the small basement window that the afternoon sunlight had turned to an evening dusk. Master would be home soon.

He arrives the same time every evening, only a half hour before Tanya serves dinner. Normally, I would find myself beside His chair at this time, obediently kneeling until He returned to release me from my mental binds. But, my stubborn pride this morning earned me time on the wall today instead.

I like to think Master feels love for me, that I've somehow found my way into His heart. He's never actually told me so, but the look I sometimes catch in His dark eyes tells me I have. Even though He says nothing about it, I know I love Him and that is reason enough for me to crave His happiness.

My green eyes stare out into the near-darkness of the room, my heart heavy with penance. I yearned for His presence, whether it bring happiness or pain to me. I have lately despised every moment He is away.

Suddenly, light floods on the floor as the basement door is opened and I squint in pain. Tanya scurries down the steps and over to me, her face blushing furiously at the sight of my bare skin. I smile to myself as she looks away, fumbling with the fastens on my binds. She quickly frees me and I drop to my hands and knees before her, resting back on my heels immediately. A quick approving smile crosses her face as she grabs the hairbrush from her apron and presses the bristles against my long red hair.

My eyes close as she brushes my hair, pushing all the silk strands to my left shoulder gently, her soft fingertips rubbing across my neck. I sigh softly, instinctively curving my neck back. She is silent as she does her work, silent for she spends her time with me in fear of being seen talking to me. I belong to Master and I say nothing to no one without His permission.

At that moment, Master approaches and snaps His fingers. Tanya jumps up and spins around, scurrying back up the steps with her head bowed. I flip my hair back and my hands immediately lock themselves underneath the heavy mane and lift it obediently. I spread my thighs further apart to expose my hot sex to His appreciative gaze as I look down to the floor.

"Is my little girl hungry?" He questions in His deep voice. My eyes crave to search His face, my mind uncertain of whether that question meant hungry literally or craving sexual release. In either case, I was.

"Yes, Master," I reply softly, shutting my eyes for a moment before opening them again to stare at His feet. His fingers are placed beneath my chin and He lifts my face to Him slowly, permitting me to look into His eyes. We stare at each other for only a minute before He turns and walks to the steps. A quick snap of His fingers has me following Him on my hands and knees, staying exactly three paces behind.

The steps are cold on my bare knees, but I crawl up them anyway. He is my Sir. Cold steps wouldn't hold me back from Him and either would burning coals.

"Tanya, serve dinner now," He orders gently as He enters the dining room and takes His chair at the head of the table. Occasionally, I am told to join Him at the table, but there is only one place setting today and I know it's not mine. He snaps His fingers to the right of His chair and I obediently kneel beside it, my hands beneath my hair again. He is given the newspaper and I kneel silently as His eyes scan the pages while dinner is placed before Him.

"Was she good today?" Master questions Tanya while she sets a plate of food in front of Him.

"Yes, Sir, she was quiet all day," Tanya answers and steps back, waiting for another order. Master is quiet though and sets the paper on the table to concentrate on His food. My eyes are lowered, but I can smell the delicious aroma of Carne Asada Steak, one of Master's favorites. I can sense the movement of Him slicing a piece of the spicy meat and setting it in His mouth. My eyes pick up the low, approving groan of the flavor and He turns to Tanya in gratitude.

"Another delicious meal, Tanya," He compliments her. With a wave of His hand, she scurries off to enjoy her dinner in the kitchen. I sit silently, kneeling beside Him in the direction of His chair. When He is home, I face only Him, unless told to do otherwise. I never argue with that rule, since I enjoy the sight of Him. Whether I am permitted to look only at His strong feet or I am told I may look anywhere on Him, I am content.

A piece of steak is slowly lowered to my lips and I part them immediately. My tongue savors the delicious juices as I accept the food into my mouth with gratitude. I chew softly, quietly, and with my mouth shut and as still as possible. Most of the time I'm around Master, I like to stay quiet and obedient, so He hardly knows I'm there. I like to think my silent obedience is what keeps me around more often, as I've seen many slaves who aren't allowed to be near their Owners for very long. I am rarely sent away.

As I swallow my food, I am handed another piece and I am pleased. I enjoy the moments I'm permitted to sit at the table and eat like Him, but I prefer this. Eating only what He places in my mouth feels natural.

Dinner is quiet, as usual. It is the meal that gives me time to contemplate my position, who I belong to. I enjoy the silence more than I should perhaps, as I am comforted listening to the sounds of Master enjoying His meal. I can hear Him sip His scotch or chew His food. And, if I hold my breath and stay quiet enough, I believe I can even hear Him swallow.

He stands when His plate is empty and turns to head to the living room. My eyes flick to the clock on the wall and I notice it is time for the evening news, something I am not permitted to watch very often. It is too saddening and depressing for me, He says and I don't argue.

Moments later, Tanya is back to clear the dishes. I stay silent, kneeling in my position, waiting for her to finish.

Once she is done, she leads me upstairs to my bathroom. My bathroom is set up perfectly for my grooming. The shower head is hand-held so Emily, my groomer can cleanse me as I kneel. My oils and lotions are set up on the shelves and the cosmetics and creams that are used on me rest on the countertops in front of the mirror. On the wall, hangs a riding crop, the one Emily uses to make sure I obey her commands and the grooming runs smoothly.

Emily had already arrived and was waiting for me as usual. I never see her arrive, but she's always there when Master feels I should be cleaned.

She says nothing to me, as usual for she knows I will not respond without Master's permission. Instead, she helps me into the warm bath water that had been run for me and she pours a bit of vanilla oil into it, knowing that is Master's preferred scent. I stay silent as she washes my hair and scrubs my body with a soft sponge. She grabs her crop and snaps it against my thigh and instinctively, I stand before her and allow her to scrub my legs.

Her fingers part my sex and she starts to clean me thoroughly with a soft-bristled toothbrush. I don't fight, but I cannot stand the feeling as the bristles scratch across my clit. The crop lands on the back of my thigh so I turn around and face the wall of the tub, resting my hands against the warm tile. She separates my round cheeks and I feel the brush cleaning around the only virgin hole I have left.

The snap of the crop makes me turn to face her again and she grabs my right leg and lifts it, setting my foot on the edge of the tub. With a razor, she slides over my bare pussy, making sure everything is still smooth. She follows, running the razor up both my legs and under my arms, making sure everything is how He likes it.

The water is drained and Emily dries me with a soft towel. She reaches for my oil and drips some on my chest, rubbing the drops into my skin. Soon, I am oiled everywhere and glistening softly in the bathroom light.

Two nipple clamps are raised to my chest and Emily fastens them quickly. I whimper softly, finding the sharp pinches still dreadful. She snaps her neck and looks up at me with anger for making any kind of noise and suddenly, the crop is snapped at me, the tip kissing the inside of my thigh. That silences me immediately and I shut my eyes to endure the constant ache of my throbbing nipples.

I feel her fingers spread apart my lips again and I shut my eyes. I suddenly feel a sharp pinch on my clit as she snaps a clamp on that as well and attaches a chain to it. The chain is five feet long and meant as a leash, which I rarely endure but I find more degrading than any other form of serving Master. She grabs the leash and tugs on it, leading me out of the bathroom and down the hall to Master's chamber.

The handle of the leash is slipped over Master's doorknob and Emily gently taps my shoulders with the crop, causing me to kneel before the door. There is an extra foot or so of the chain so there is no strain on my clit, but I whimper silently anyhow as Emily turns to leave. I can already hear Master's footsteps on the stairs. I assume my correct kneeling position again.

Master removes my leash from the door and opens it slowly, stepping in front of me to enter. He tugs on the leash and I follow obediently, a soft smile on my face now that He's near again. The door is shut behind me.

"My little girl whimpered and protested the clamps again." His eyes bore down at me with disapproval. "Did she?"

"Yes, Master," I whispered, keeping my eyes lowered to the floor. I could sense Him glaring at me for a moment and then He turned to His desk. I heard the drawer open and knew He was grabbing my heart paddle. There is nothing that stings more than the polished red cedar of that thin little paddle on my oiled skin. I start to whimper in fear of Him and that paddle.

He sits on the side of His bed and tugs on the leash, pulling me near Him. I am told to stand, which I do slowly. I am relieved as He removes the clamp from my clit, but that relief is short ordered as I am pulled over His lap.

The paddle rises and slaps down on my oiled cheeks, causing me to cry out softly. I fight back the urge to kick as it rises again and follows the same path to the same area. He doesn't lecture for He knows I'm aware of my mistake and shall suffer my punishment in silence.

The paddle rains down on my bottom in rapid succession now, causing my hand to fly back and protect the tender flesh. Immediately, Master grabs both my hands and holds them above my head, starting my spanking over. I cry as the paddle lands on the same two spots repeatedly, knowing my cries are music to His ears, not anything that will make my punishment end. He releases my hands then, knowing the same mistake will not happen again so soon. I grab handfuls of the blankets on His bed so I can gain self control and not block my chastisement.

Master's hand grabs my outside leg and lifts it high in the air, causing me to turn on my side over His lap. My knee is then bent forward and the paddle attacks the sensitive area of where bottom meets thigh. My cries can be heard downstairs now, I'm sure.

The paddle is dropped to the floor and Master lifts me from His lap. I am flipped over to lie on my back on His bed now. He grabs my ankles and draws them up near my face, exposing my sex to Him.

"Such a pretty pussy," He growls at me as His fingers pet me softly. I squeal softly with excitement as His face lowers to my sex and His tongue flicks at my exposed clit. "Whose pretty pussy is this?"

"This pussy belongs to You, my Master," I whisper as His mouth covers my clit and I can feel Him sucking on it lovingly.

"Are you happy, my pet?" He asks as He pulls away and looks into my eyes. I nod and smile at Him sweetly.

"This girl couldn't be happier, Master," I comment. He smiles and stands up quickly. I watch as He stands straight in front of me and snaps His fingers again. Immediately, I jump up and run to Him, standing before Him obediently. My face leans in and I begin to unfasten His shirt buttons with my mouth, one by one. He grins and nods His head with satisfaction as I continue removing the white dress shirt from His broad chest.

When His shirt is off, I lay it over the chair and kneel before Him, my eyes lowered in respect. He walks around me and stops behind me. I can feel His bare foot on my back and He nudges me gently until my forehead is on the floor in front of me, my backside raised.

There is a soft knock on the door before it is opened. I can see from the corner of my eyes that Tanya is there with a tray of hot coffee and dessert. She sets it on the nightstand quickly before turning around to leave, closing the door behind her once again. Master moves to His bed and sits on it, leaning against the headboard. My raised bottom is facing Him and I know He has a view He enjoys.

I tease Him sweetly, clenching and unclenching my pussy, knowing my sex is now winking at Him. He growls at me to stop, but I catch the sexual agony within His words and I arch my back low, raising my glistening pussy lips in His direction.

"Such a naughty little slut," He growls as He sips the coffee and sets the cup back on the tray. "Are you a naughty slut?"

"Only if it pleases you, Master," I whisper as my response.

"Oh, it does," He confesses. I can hear Him unzip His pants and soon, I see them tossed across the room near the chair His shirt is over. His boxers soon follow. "Come here," He tells me.

I stand obediently and turn to Him, nearing the bed slowly with my eyes lowered in respect. He grabs my hand as soon as He can reach it and pulls me quicker, helping me to sit on His lap, my legs straddled around His tight stomach. His strong hands lift me and hovers me over His hard cock, and He lowers me until I am sitting comfortably with Him deep inside.

"Now, you can play with those muscles," He tells me, a wicked grin on His face. I risk looking into His eyes without permission and I see that His eyes are closed. He is enjoying my movements. I immediately begin clenching and unclenching the muscles again, moving my hips back and forth slightly to stimulate Him more. "Give me a bite of the cheesecake."

I reach over to the tray and I tear off a piece of the cheesecake, lowering it to His lips slowly. He shuts His lips and refuses to accept it.

"Give it to me properly," He orders.

I slip the cheesecake on my tongue, enjoying the flavor immensely. Bending forward, I bring my lips to His, transferring the delicious dessert over to His tasteful tongue. His lips are strong and He holds me to them tightly, kissing me deeply. I pull away and look into His strong face, suddenly feeling the urge to lean over and bite Him, knowing it will only bring me punishment. I hold back the urge and look at Him instead.

"Feed the grapes to me," He orders next as His hand lowers to my barely exposed pussy, "with this."

I flush as I look at the green grapes on the tray and immediately, I pull myself off of Him. I grab a couple grapes and I lean back onto His raised knees. Nervously, I push them deep inside of me, wondering why He hadn't ordered this before. He pushes Himself down and lays further on the mattress so I have better access to His face. Blushing furiously, I crawl across the mattress to His head and I lower myself to squat over His face. As I lower, His tongue reaches out and flicks across my pussy, nearly causing me to stumble and fall on Him. I rest on top His lips and He brilliantly sucks at my pussy until a grape drops into His mouth.

I cry out from the stimulation as He sucks deeply, stealing the other grape from my pocket easily. As the grapes were chewed and swallowed, He reached up and nibbled on my clit, running His teeth across the tip gently.

Master lifts me and turns me around, facing His legs instead. He bends me forward until my face rests between His thighs and He closes them quickly, trapping me. I bite my lip as His hands rain down on my still-sore bottom, slapping me hard enough to cause a sharp sting, but light enough for it to not be punishment.

"I am going to fuck this sweet little ass tonight," He comments as He stops spanking and presses His thumb against my hole. I cry out, instinctively pulling away, but His muscular thighs prevent this. "Show me you love me, slut," He orders.

I open my eyes and notice His cock is directly before my face. My lips part and I accept the velvety head into my mouth, flicking my tongue across His hole playfully. At this moment, I feel a bit of cold cream pressed against my tight hole and He presses His forefinger deeply inside me, slowly easing it in and out. I feel like screaming, but I don't. Instead, I put all my aggravation into sucking His cock hard, trying to drain Him of His cream. I craved His cream as I pulled back and lapped up the salty liquids that were beginning to accumulate near His hole before taking the entire length of His cock into my mouth again, relaxing my throat muscles as He had taught me to do.

He pulls His finger from my hole and replaces it with two, pressing against it firmly. I nearly choke on the thickness in my mouth, but hold back until His fingers are inside me, up to His top knuckles.

"You really were a hungry little slut, weren't you?" He growls, moaning from the constant sucking on His cock. I expertly massage Him with my tongue as I suck harder than I had ever before, feeling really pleased when He started twitching. As I realize He was ready to cum, I jam His cock deeply into my mouth, using my throat muscles to accept every drop of His fluids as I drained Him. He removes His fingers from my ass.

I grin with appreciation as He lifts me and sets me into a kneeling position on the floor in front of Him and removes my nipple clamps. They had stayed on longer than usual, since I had protested them but now my nipples felt free. He grins from my grimace as He flicks each one once and then sits back to enjoy the rest of His dessert.

"Does my little girl want to cum too?" He asks after His cheesecake is finished.

"Only if it pleases you, Master," I respond obediently, showing Him I really did with the hunger in my eyes. He smiles at me and orders me to rest on my hands and knees and to keep my back perfectly straight.

Suddenly, something very warm is set on my lower back and I almost panic. It was His cup of coffee.

"Now, I'm going to make you cum. But, you'd better hold still and endure it because I don't want my baby to get burned. If you spill any, you will be whipped." His voice is deep and demanding, but carries a playful twinge to it and I immediately feel like crying. I had never had to do this before.

I wait quietly as He presses my vibrator against my clit and turns it on the lowest setting. It starts to hum softly and I want to move against it, to make it go faster. I need the release. Master flicks it on a higher setting and rubs it back and forth across the tip of my clit, massaging my bottom as He does so. I want to scream.

An orgasm starts racking my body and I feel myself shudder from the excitement. He turns it on the highest setting and presses it roughly against my clit while I scream from the release.

"Cum for me, slave!" He shouts and I do. I cum harder than I had in months, tears dripping down my cheeks from the exhaustion. A few drops of coffee splashes onto my lower back and I feel Him remove the cup and set it on the tray. He keeps the vibrator pressed against my clit until I settle down.

"That's my good girl," He coos as He lifts me and holds me in His strong arms. My head falls against His chest and I know I can handle no more tonight. I had barely any energy left to enjoy Him any longer, but it was up to Him when we were done.

lissy
lissy
9 Followers
12