Master's Love

Story Info
Slave relishes in the love of her Master.
1.5k words
4.14
15.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house is clean, the kitchen is spotless and I wait naked, kneeling by the door. Master will be home any minute and he expects me to be right here, waiting, naked.

I have been with Master for 6 years. He found me dancing at the Lounge. The first time I saw him, I had no idea that he would completely change my life.

He always sat close to the stage, alone, like most of the guys in the Lounge, but, there was something different about him. His dark green eyes bore a hole right through me as he watched me dance...as if he could see my soul. He tipped well so I danced for him as often as I could.

One night, he asked me to sit down and have a drink with him. He said that he knew me better than I knew myself. Normally, I would have laughed in his face but somehow, I just knew that what he said was true. I'd always felt that something was missing but I didn't know what it was. He said he could help me; help me to understand what I was meant to be. He said it wouldn't be easy, that it would even be painful at times. But, I would also know incredible joy, passion and pleasure. All I had to do was to turn my life over to him. He gave me a week to think it over.

All week I kept thinking I was crazy to even give the idea one iota of consideration but I couldn't help myself. I knew nothing about him...he hadn't even told me his name. Yet, I trusted him. By the end of the week, I had changed my mind more often than my underwear.

I saw him enter the Lounge and take his usual spot. He looked at me with his piercing eyes and my decision was made in that moment. Tonight, I would leave my existing life and begin my journey to discover my inner soul.

Master's keys are turning in the lock...he's home. Everyday it is the same...I feel a giddy elation that tingles throughout my body. My nipples harden on my taut breasts and my pussy burns in anticipation.

He walks in and caresses my head and face; he gives me his things and sits heavily in his chair. It has been a long day. I carefully hang up his coat and put his briefcase in its place. Master insists on order. I kneel by his side, waiting.

After a while, he looks at me and smiles. He pinches my nipples extracting a moan from my throat. He tugs at the chain that runs from my collar down through the rings in my nipples and navel to my clit. My pussy begins to throb and I groan. He gives a small chuckle and tells me to get him a drink. Single malt scotch on the rocks...his favorite.

When I return with his drink, I see his cock is out. I know what Master wants and kneel in front of him. His flaccid cock is soft and warm as I caress it lovingly. I put the whole thing in my mouth and feel it begin to grow. He takes a long drink and sighs away the stresses of the day.

His cock reaches its full 9 inch length; its girth stretches my lips grossly. My cheeks hollow as I suck and bob up and down its length. I take as much of it as I can, the head of his prick hitting the back of my throat each time. He grabs my head and starts to fuck my mouth, using it like a cunt. I'm gagging. Tears roll down my face. The clenching of my body each time I gag makes me leak urine. He doesn't care...I don't care. All that matters is his pleasure...his pleasure at using me.

Suddenly, he pulls his cock from my mouth and slaps me, hard. He cums all over my burning face and breasts, spurt after spurt of long thick white cream. Oh, so lovely! So warm! The joy and the pleasure I feel is heavenly! I cum just from the sensation, never having even touched my pussy. I rub his sticky cream all over the rising welt on my face and into my breasts. What remains on my fingers I lick off. Master's cock must be cleaned with my tongue. I work my way around and in the folds of his foreskin making sure to lick every drop of cum from his beautiful prick.

It's time for Master's dinner. I prepare his meal and ready the table. I kneel by his side as he eats. He tells me how wonderful it tastes and caresses my head. When he's done, he puts his plate with his leftovers on the floor in front of me. I may now eat. I clean the table and kitchen while he relaxes in front of the TV then return to kneel once more at his feet.

Master is very absorbed in his show tonight. He takes out his cock and says he needs to piss. He rarely uses me for this but he doesn't want to miss anything. I obediently open my mouth wide and accept his golden urine. I swallow quickly not letting any overflow. Master would not be happy if there was a mess. My belly is warm from the tangy liquid and my heart is warm knowing that only I can fulfill Master's wishes. Anything from him I will gladly accept.

His show is over and he gets up. He pulls me along by my chain. It's time. My cunt begins to secrete its juices as I anticipate what's to come. He leads me to the Playroom.

The Playroom is full of the toys and tools of my pain and pleasure. Master bends me over the pommel and binds my wrists to the metal base. He spreads my legs wide and ties each ankle to the legs of this contraption. He sees the dew of my juices on my hairless pussy lips and laughs. Master knows that I can't hide my true soul.

He lovingly caresses my ass and runs the lashes of the flogger along my crack. I shudder and moan. Master swiftly brings the paddle in his other had down on my right cheek. Ah, the sweet pain! I cry out as he smacks my ass again and again. I know how my butt must look, glowing beautifully red from his ministrations.

He comes around to look at my face. Master sees my joy and gently wipes away my tears. He tells me my pleasure is far from over as he places the clamps on my nipples. Three full turns and my nipples are on fire. The tips protrude from the clamps looking like pencil erasers.

My cunt is sopping wet and my juices run down my legs. I feel Master's fingers probing me roughly. He sticks a large rippled plug into my pussy lubricating it with my wetness, readying it for its true purpose. He slowly eases it into my tight asshole. Each ripple popping in past the sphincter, burning me to my gut. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. The last and largest ripple extracts a scream from my belly. I can't bear it, yet, I must, for my Master. Anything for him.

He shoves three fingers my pussy and begins to pump. I feel the beginnings of an orgasm as he flicks my clit with his thumb. He knows my clenching will only further the pain in my abused shithole and quickens his finger fucking. He pushes me toward the inevitable. I cum screaming loudly from both pain and pleasure, the sensations alternating. It hurts so good!

Before I can recover, Master reaches for my nipples and repeatedly flicks the tips sticking out from the clamps causing me more exquisite pain. He laughs at my tears and shoves his cock in my mouth. I suck hungrily. If I could only get more of him into me! He pulls out as suddenly as he rips the clamps from my nipples. I scream. He yanks the plug from my asshole. I feel so empty!

He releases my bindings and pushes my roughly onto the bed. He ties me to the posts, spread eagle. Master straddles my chest and shoves his cock back in my mouth. He leans forward and fucks my mouth with long deep strokes. His cock slides down my throat, each penetrating thrust gagging me. His pubic bone mashes my nose...I can't breathe! Oh God, don't let this end!

As I think I'm about to pass out, he eases up to let me catch some air. Then he fucks my mouth some more. This goes on for what seems like excruciatingly wonderful hours. Finally, I feel him tense as his cock erupts in my throat. With one final thrust, he spurts his seed straight into my belly. He rolls off me and collapses, spent and content.

My belly full of my Master's seed and piss, I too am content. My Master loves me.