Master's New Slave

Story Info
She discovers the pleasure of a new Master.
2.8k words
4.48
22.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are alone in a room, dressed in a short white flowing dress; it has a tight bodice and a fuller skirt made of soft chiffon, which stops just below your thighs. You are a slave girl, waiting to see if you are to be bought today. A virgin, you are nervous, you don't know what to expect. The door opens, and I walk in. You look to the ground, avoiding eye contact. I amble over to you, gazing intently at your body.

I walk slowly around you, my gaze never falters. I am deciding whether to buy. I cup your breast with my hand, and your inexperienced body responds immediately: your nipples begin to tighten as you shiver involuntarily. I note that you are not wearing any undergarments, and I pull the top of your dress down to expose both of your breasts. You are not used to such exposure and cower away in shame. I lean down and circle a tongue around each nipple until they are both very hard.

I take your chin in my hand and raise your head to make you look at me. Your eyes open wide as I turn your head to each side, then lean in to kiss you hard on the lips. You don't know what to do, but your lips instinctively part, and you feel my probing tongue. My other hand slides up your thigh. Covered only by the dress, your body is free for me to explore. My hand moves higher and higher.

I turn you around and bend you over until your hands are on the ground and your dress is no longer covering you. Although you are beyond mortified, you feel a strange fluttering in your stomach and lower down that you cannot understand. I move closer to you and push my hardness against you, one hand on your hip, and the other hand fondling your still exposed breasts. You push your ass into me, and you immediately bite your lip in regret. A slave girl is not permitted to show any desire, and you realize then that it is desire you are feeling -- hot, urgent desire for me.

You feel the palm of my hand smack your bare ass as a lesson for showing desire, and you yell out in shock -- not just from the smack but from the strange fluttering feeling in your stomach that intensifies between your legs. You close your eyes tightly; you have never felt so warm down there before, you don't know what it means or how to control it. You feel my hands glide over your buttocks, fingers sliding down the crack of your ass, spreading you apart. My fingers continue down to your inner thigh and within millimeters from your swelling labia. Pushing firmly against the soft skin of your inner thigh, I rotate my fingers outward, causing your labia to separate. You feel your virgin parts cooling, as the air touches your wetness. My hands continue down your legs all the way to your feet, and you feel your heart sink when my touch leaves your body. You open your eyes to see me turn and walk out of the room.

Falling to your knees, you assume the slave position that you have been taught -- forehead on the floor, arms stretched out above your head. You hear a soft weeping sound, and think to lift your head to see where the sound is coming from, but stop when you realize it is you who is weeping. Never before have you felt such intense feelings, such wanting to be taken. But you showed desire, a cardinal sin for a slave, and that one slight move displeased me -- you are certain of it. Instead of feeling my touch and pleasing me, you fear you will never see me again.

You steel yourself, knowing that soon the next prospective customer will be let into the room to examine you. You know better than to hope that the next person will touch you like I did, will make you feel such intense yearning. You want to weep again when you hear the door open.

"It's your lucky day, Girl, you have a new Master today," your current owner tells you.

You stand up and turn around, your eyes again staring down at the ground, afraid to look, afraid to hope. You see a hand cup your chin and lift your head up. When your eyes meet mine, you can't keep your lips from forming a smile.

"Beautiful!" I whisper as I take you by the hand and lead you out of the room.

We walk out of the viewing room and down a hallway into another room, which looks like a five-star hotel suite. You notice it is divided into a couple of rooms; the first is a small lounge with a couple of couches and a small powder room off to the side.

The lounge opens into a bedroom with a king size bed, dresser, closet, and a master bath. I lead you into the master bath and turn you to face me. You are looking down again, and I cup your chin and lift your head so you look me in the eyes. "Don't make me do that again," I tell you. You nod affirmatively.

As you hold my gaze, you feel your dress slip off your shoulders, down your arms, and over your breasts, which wiggle as they pop free of the fabric. Part of you is horrified and mortified, making you want to look away, but you are also full of desire and want. While you concentrate all your mental energy on maintaining eye contact, your body begins to tremble as your dress slides down past your hips and falls to the floor. I take your hand and pull you towards me. You step out of your dress, completely naked in front of me. "Shhhh," I soothe, as I place my hands on your arms to stop your trembling.

When you begin to regain some composure, I tell you to undress me. You reach up with shaking hands to unbutton my shirt. I grab your hands and hold them tight, and tell you to breathe. After several deep breaths, your hands tremble less and I let go. Emboldened, you hold my gaze while you unbutton my shirt. When you unbutton the last one, I take you by the wrists, place the palms of your hands on my chest and then slide them up to my shoulders. You like the feel of my skin and firm muscles.

All feelings of embarrassment are replaced with desire, and you feel an ache in your stomach and in your groin like you have never felt before. Your tremble returns, but this time from excitement and hunger. You run your hands down my shoulders and arms, taking my shirt with it. "It's OK to look," I say, and your eyes devour my naked torso. Further down, you see a bulge in my pants. You know what it is, but you have never seen "it" in person. Your lips curve into a smile as your hands greedily reach for my belt. I grab your wrists again. "Slow down!" I command, firmly.

"Sorry," you whisper as you look down at the floor.

"I told you NOT to make me do that again!" I scold, as I grab a handful of your hair and jerk your face up.

"I am sorry, Master," you whimper, again surprised both by my forcefulness and by how much warmer your body becomes. This time, when you look into my eyes, you feel a trickle of wetness begin to run down your inner thigh. You blush, not understanding what is happening.

"Let me show you how I want you to undress me," I tell you. Making sure you hold eye contact, you nod. "Kneel in front of me, with your hands behind your back," I instruct. You obey. "Now, watch," I say.

I kick off my shoes, then slowly unbuckle my belt and slide it through the loops of my pants. Taking my time, I coil the belt and set it on the counter. Then I unbutton my pants and slowly pull my zipper down. I push my pants over my hips, letting them fall to the floor. You realize you are staring at the bulge in my boxers.

"Open your mouth," I say, and you comply. When I pull my boxers down, my cock springs out. It is so hard that it is pointing up, and you can see the veins bulging along the shaft. The swollen head is slight shade of purple, and it bobs up and down slightly. You notice the tip of my cock is glistening wet with a small bead of fluid leaking out of the tip.

"Stick out your tongue," I command, and you do as you are told. I milk my cock from the base to the head, and a stream of liquid oozes out onto your tongue. "Taste it," I instruct. You pull your tongue into your mouth, and taste my slick, salty pre-cum. It makes you even hotter between your legs, and you feel another trickle of wetness form on your thigh. "Do you like the taste?" I ask. You smile and nod, while holding my gaze.

"May I ask a question, Master?" you inquire.

"You may," I respond.

"Do girls have pre-cum too?" you ask.

When I ask why, you spread your knees apart, revealing your wet thighs.

"Oh baby, you are going to be such a good little slave!" I praise you.

You smile at me, then open your mouth and stick out your tongue, like a little bird begging for more.

"There is plenty of time for that my sexy girl, but now it's time to get you cleaned up," I say. "Go relieve yourself."

You stand, holding my gaze, and turn and walk into the smaller room and sit down. I tell you it's okay to close the door; you smile and do so. When you come out, the shower is running and the hot water has already steamed up the glass doors. I extend my hand. You take it, and I lead you into the shower.

"I am going to show you how to wash yourself properly," I tell you.

Looking around, you see several bars in the shower that look like small towel holders. You wonder what they are for. As if I can read your mind, I turn you around so you are facing away from me. I take one of your hands and put it on one of the bars, and then I repeat with the other, so you are standing with your arms extended over your head. I adjust your feet so they are slightly wider than shoulder distance apart. The hot water cascades down your back; it feels wonderful. You close your eyes and wonder what you have done to deserve such a kind Master. You feel a warm soapy loofah on your back, moving in a circular motion down over your hips and ass and then down the outside of your thighs. I lift one leg and scrub your feet and toes, then the other foot. As the loofah makes its way up your inner thigh, your heart begins to beat a little harder.

The higher up I move, the more you tingle, and you have this instinctive urge to push your ass out and spread your legs further. Afraid of displeasing me, you hold your position.

When I finish washing your legs, I release your wrists from the bars and tell you to stand up. Then I bend you over at the waist and guide your hands to your buttocks. "Spread yourself so I can wash you," I say. This mortifies you, but you comply. You feel my soapy hand slide down between your buttocks and over your tight virgin anus. Never have you been touched there by another human, and you are surprised by how good it feels. I move my fingers up and down the length of your butt crack from the small of your back down over your perineum. The tingling that you now recognize as lust, want, need continues to grow stronger to the point where you are starting to ache, and you want to be touched. Down there!

Thinking about it makes it worse, and your legs begin to quiver a bit. Water rinses the soap from your body, as I tell you to stand up and put your hands back on the handles. Now you feel the loofah on your neck, running up each arm and down your torso. Then across your tummy, circling again, up your abdomen just under your breasts. When the loofah grazes the underside of your breasts, your nipples swell and become very hard. The tingling intensifies; you involuntarily let out a very soft whimper. I drop the loofah, and you are afraid that you displeased me your heart races, and you wait for a reprimand.

Instead you feel me press against you; my hard manhood slides between your buttocks, and my soapy hands cup the underside of your breasts. You sigh as I begin to gently massage your breasts with my soapy hands. You feel my cock throbbing with my heartbeat and you smile, realizing that you are pleasing me. I continue to "wash" your breasts, rolling your hard nipples between my fingers and thumb and pinching them, sometimes so hard it sends a shiver down your spine all the way down between your legs.

You think about how much wetness must be running down your leg right now, and how you want me to see it, the look on my face when you showed me last time made you feel so special and beautiful, you want to see that look on my face over and over.

You are brought back to the present when you feel my soapy hands slide over your tummy and down the front of your legs. My foot presses against the inside of yours, and you move your feet apart, just as my hands roll over the outside of your thighs and slowly upward. My fingers press against your inner thigh and slide firmly up your leg to your crotch; you feel my fingertips graze your swollen pussy lips as they slide upwards over your pubic mound.

My hands circle around again up your tummy and down over your legs, inward and upward. This time there is more pressure against your swollen lips, pushing them together slightly, and you let out a gasp as my fingers move up around your clit. I continue this route a few more times, each time exerting more pressure on your pussy and clit. You grip the handles with your hands to hold yourself up as your legs begin to tremble again and seem to become weaker. When I see your arm muscles tense, I slide one hand between your legs and place a single finger at your opening. Your wetness makes my cock jerk involuntarily. I place my left hand on your tummy and pull you against me tight as my right finger slides between your pussy lips.

I rest my chin on your shoulder, and whisper in your ear, "Have you ever had an orgasm?" You shake your head no.

"I'm going to make you cum now, so you know what to expect," I whisper. "You have my permission to make sounds this time. Don't hold back. In the future you will need my permission to orgasm."

I re-position my cock between your legs so the shaft presses against your pussy. When you look down, you notice pre-cum dripping off the head, and it makes you want to taste it again. You wonder what it would feel like to have me in your mouth. The tingling feeling changes to a building, mounting pressure as my fingers slide up your pussy on either side your clit.

"Hang on tight," I say. When I rub the cord that is just above your hood, a guttural sound escapes your throat...I thrust my shaft back and forth across your pussy as I massage your clit. The pressure increases, and you start to feel light headed. You can't comprehend what is happening, never imagined that you could feel such pleasure.

My fingers slide down lower, my thumb lifts your hood and two fingers find your clit. You cry out as you feel the pressure dramatically increase. Suddenly, the pressure is released, and pleasure floods your entire body. You yell as your legs give out completely. I wrap my arm around your tummy to support you as your pussy contracts uncontrollably.

You are grateful I gave you permission to make sounds because you can't stop groaning. As your orgasm starts to subside, you feel my fingers gently massage your labia, my arm still supporting you. Breathless, you are in utter amazement that something could feel so wonderful. You try to stand on your legs, but they are still trembling.

You feel the water turn off just before I pick you up and carry you to the bed, dripping wet.