Master's Orders

Story Info
What Master would want on a first meeting.
1.6k words
3.52
27.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissyQ
MissyQ
2 Followers

My Master ordered me to write what I think he would want to do on a meeting. This is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.

* * * * *

Dear Sir,

I really do not know what it is you are asking of me Sir but I will write what I think it is you want to do when we meet.

I think you would want me totally in your mercy so when we meet you will bound my arms first and then blindfold me. You will strip my clothes off and explore every inch of my body closely and criticize what you see, making comment as you go which would embarrass me or humiliate me. You will use a flashlight to get a better view, especially of my pussy. When you have done you will put my breasts into bondage, really tight, making them bulge and throb.

Still blindfolded I wont be able to see what you are doing but will feel your hands on my body pinching at my breasts and slapping my bottom opening my pussy to your view.

Before you came you instructed me to drink as much water as I possible could but forbid me to go pee. So when you arrive I am bursting for the toilet. You lift my legs up above my head holding them there exposing my pussy and bottom wide you then order me to start to pee so it goes over my body and head, some into my mouth and some over my breasts and hair. You go down between my legs while I am peeing and lick your tonge over my clit and pussy. As my pee dies down you then stand up and I feel your piss moving its way up my body from my pussy over my breasts and you order me to keep my mouth open wide or you will severely punish me. I do what you say and I feel your piss going into my mouth and filling me with your piss. You order me to swallow what there is and I do.

When you are done I am totally covered in yours and my piss.

Then you cover me in a big dress with my hands still tied behind my back and my breasts still in bondage. I am also blindfolded and you lead me outside to your car. You make me get into the boot of the car and once in you take my dress from my body. You tell me that there is a baby monitor in the back and that you have the other end in the front of the car with you and that if I am in any trouble I should just speak up but you also warn me that if I speak up and you have to stop and check on me and it was not important then I would be in severe trouble.

You then close the boot door and I hear and feel the car start. We seem to drive for ages and I am bumped around and around in the back. I try to wedge myself in with my feet but am not able to easily. Finally the car comes to a stop and I can hear voices. I dont know where I am but I know that we are not alone. I feel the cold air as you open the boot and you get me out, this time without putting my dress back on. I am now totally naked and exposed, in bondage and blindfolded and I dont know where I am or who else is there.

You urge me to walk forward. I am really scared at this time knowing that I must totally trust you to keep me safe. You lie me down on a surface and open my legs wide and I feel the fold air on my open stretched pussy. I hear you say "Lets begin".

Then I feel more piss being directed over my body, you tell me to open my mouth and to swallow as often as possible. I feel the hot piss going all over my body, in my hair, on my breasts and pussy. One even shoves his cock inside my pussy and pisses in there. There feels like at least 10 streams of piss but I cannot be sure.

You then say that I am to give your friends a little show to thank them for all their piss. You then untie my hands but you leave my breasts in bondage and my blindfold in place. You hand me a dildo and I can feel that it is huge. You tell me to masterbate with the dildo and my hands. Pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit. I push the dildo into my soaking wet pussy. I rub my hands over my breasts and nipples, pinching them and rubbing them. My other hand is fucking my pussy with the dildo. I then move my hand down and rub my clit pressing hard and rubbing faster and faster. I feel my orgasm growing and know that I need to cum in front of all these people who I dont even know.

My orgasm come hard and fast lifting my bottom up off the table. It is such a great orgasm that during the orgasm I pee and I am so humiliated peeing in front of all these people.

When done you make me lie there on the table and the next thing I feel is all the people shooting their cum all over my body. Some on my breasts and some in my hair and some on my pussy and some into my mouth. All this is done without once touching me.

You then lead me back to the car and put me back into the boot. I feel you have put a plastic sheet down now and I know that I must look a complete mess. You then shot the lid and drive somewhere. The next time you open the boot you cover me with a big blanket and wrap it completely around me and you lead me into a building. You tell me that we are back at my home and I try to tell where we are by the feel of the floor and carpet but I cant completely be sure where I am. I trust you though and so I believe you.

Then you lead me upstairs up to the bathroom and put me in the bath and you turn on the shower head and spray me down with water. I feel your hand slowly gently caressing my body and you release the ties on my breasts. You gently caress my legs and feet and my body and breasts. You spray my head and gently wash my hair for me. When done in the bath you get me up and wrap me in a towel. You lead me into the bedroom and then lie me on the bed.

Once on the bed you tell me that I did well today and you are going to reward me. I then feel you drip something cold on my body and sort of twitch away but you hold me back and start to rub it in. I realise that it is baby oil and you continue to massage my body head to toe front and back, neck and breasts and shoulders, bottom and legs and feet, up my thighs and around my pussy. I wonder why you are not touching that part but I do not speak. I am relaxed and enjoying this feeling.

Then I feel your mouth on my pussy, licking and sucking, pressing your tongue inside licking my clit and around the lips. Sucking long and hard on my clit, you press your fingers inside my pussy and I can feel my orgasm building. I start wriggling and you tell me to stop or you will have to tie me down again. I stop but it is worse, my whole body is shaking and throbing. I feel your hand on my breasts pulling at my nipple and pinching it gently. All of a sudden my orgasm bursts forth and my body spasms again and again, still you continue your suction on my clit and licking down my pussy. As the convulsions slow down you gently stroke my tummy.

I want to please you so I beg you to allow me to suck your cock and swallow your cum. You agree and I feel your cock pressing against my mouth. I reach up with my hands and caress your balls. Licking at the end of your cock and down the shaft. Licking around your balls, sucking one and then the other into my mouth, licking the skin at the back of your balls and back up to the tip of your cock, taking your cock into my mouth. Your balls are so tight I can feel you are ready to cum. I start to really service your cock, sucking you deep into my mouth and then out again. Suddenly I feel your cock start to throb and feel your hot cum fill into my mouth. Not wanting to spill any I swallow it all. Licking all around to make sure not to miss any. You keep your cock in my mouth until it is soft and only then do you take it out.

You then tell me again I have done well and you tell me to stay where I am. I do as you say and stay there for ages. After a while I realise that you have gone and that I had better get up and clean myself up. This I do and I eagerly await the next time that we may be together.

I hope this is what you had in mind Sir.

Yours
tonislutslave

MissyQ
MissyQ
2 Followers