Master's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Morning.
2k words
4.54
29.9k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FluteMaster
FluteMaster
307 Followers

His was tired after the long flight in, and following a quick meal, he insisted that they went to bed.

"There will be plenty of time for more play tomorrow, after I have rested. Believe me, you don't want a grouchy Master within spanking range."

He smiled as he said that, but she knew better than to push to the issue. He had been playing when he spanked and paddled her earlier, and she didn't doubt that he could apply a lot more force to his swing if pushed. But He was finally here, with her, and she was so happy for that.

Still, she woke several times in the night, conscious of this new man in her bed. Most of the time he slept curled into her, the two of then nesting like spoons. She adored the intimacy of this and the feeling of owned protection she felt from it. His hand cupped a breast, and she could feel her nipple harden even from this gentle touch.

In the early morning she had awoken to feel his hardness pressing against her. The thought of him taking her now sparkled between her legs, and she pushed back against him, tentatively, loving the feel of his erect cock rubbing in the crease of her bottom. She contemplated turning round and descending onto him with her mouth – eager to taste him and welcome him into her throat. Even the prospect was making her wet.

But he was obviously still asleep, and she knew how tired he had been when he finally fell into bed with her.

So it was that she dozed fitfully, more and more aware of her growing need to be fucked by her Master, in any way he wanted. Being his collared submissive seemed to have flicked a switch inside her. All she wanted now was for this man to push his prick into her body and find his release in her and for him to grant her the joy of her own climax. She imagined him being slow and gentle, opening her up like a delicate orchid. She imagined him taking her suddenly, ramming his length into her unprepared body. She imagined herself willingly on her knees pleasuring him with her soft mouth. She imagined herself bound and restrained as he plundered her body, abusing her fuck holes as she shuddered with joy at his unrestrained use of her. And with all the myriad images her cunt wept with longing until she thought she would die from frustration.

Just when she believed she could stand this now more, and she was readying herself to slide him into her tender pussy whatever punishment might follow, he stirred and held her tightly.

He murmured sleepily into her hair.

"Good morning my sweet pet, I was afraid that I might wake up and find last night had all been a dream. How wonderful to find you here in my arms."

"Oh Sir, I could hardly sleep, knowing that you were finally here. Is there any way that this submissive can please her Master this morning?"

He gave a low chuckle.

"There are plenty of ways that you can do that my darling, and I intend to try some of them out very soon. But first, I need to use the bathroom. While I am there, I want you to fetch the small leather case on the couch."

As she padded out, he watched her naked bottom with its heart stopping curves sway with every step she took. There were no marks left over from the previous night. By the end of the second, that would be remedied, he thought to himself.

When he climbed back into the warm sleep scented bed, she passed him the case, rewarded for her obedience with a kiss.

Opening it up, he retrieved four black leather fur lined cuffs. These wrist and ankle cuffs had bright silver buckles. The wrists cuffs had one D ring each, the ankle ones had two. Through each D ring hung a silver carabineer similar to those used by mountaineers. He made her sit facing him while be carefully buckled each cuff onto her.

To her amazement, the look and feel of these restraints on her limbs served to arouse her even more deeply. She felt herself become even more submissive, even more anxious to be held open and used by her Master, even more eager to serve as his slut toy. Along with the leather collar still around her neck, these devices made her his complete possession, hungry for his pleasure.

He leaned forward and kissed her again, this time more deeply, winding her pony tail around his hand. With the fierceness of his grip and the mild pain of the pulling on her hair, she felt herself fall swiftly into her subspace again. Her body and mind relaxed and opened themselves to him with utter abandon.

He was gratified to see her relax so quickly, and pleased that he had judged her response so well.

Still holding her hair, he pulled back and spoke to her.

"Come my perfect slut, it's time you rode your Master's cock and showed him what a good little cunt you are."

The words burned through her like fire, and her thoughts echoed and assented to everything he said.

He continued.

"I am going to lie back here. I want you to use your mouth on me so that I am nice and hard, and then you are going to fuck yourself on me until I cum. Bur first.."

And here, he took each of her wrists, and using the carabineers, he linked them to her neck collar,

"..I don't want you using your hands. You are going to show me how good a cock sucker you are."

His words shamed her, and inflamed her. She hated these descriptions of herself, but even as she blushed, she felt her sex ache for more.

With her arms up by her head, she had to shuffle up the bed into a position where she was able to bend down to take his already stiff cock into her mouth. He made her lie down at that point, and once he was in her mouth, she discovered that she was now unable to lift herself off him unaided.

She was trapped here, his thickness lodged in her mouth, her arms useless to protect her, and she whimpered with her arousal. She bobbed her head up and down, swirling her tongue around the swollen mushroom. Whenever she relaxed her neck, his shaft pushed to the back of her throat, and she knew she could not stop him pushing her down on to him. Deep down, she knew that this is just what she wanted at the moment, to be his deep throated plaything.

So it was, when she felt his hand on her head, she almost pushed herself on to him, swallowing him into her gullet. Several times he held himself in her, his hips pushed up to increase his depths as she swallowed to increase his pleasure, and she hoped that he would cum now and bless her with his morning seed.

To her disappointment he didn't, instead pulling her off him and getting her to sit upright.

"Fuck, you are so amazing. You really wanted that didn't you?"

She smiled and his appreciation of her, and hoped that he would be returning to her throat many more times this weekend.

"But now, I want you to kneel over me. Take me into your cunt, and let me see you move on me."

Awkwardly she knelt over him. Unaided it was impossible for her to push onto his manhood, so he held himself to her slick entrance and watched as she pushed herself onto him. So swollen were her lips that she felt as if he was tearing her apart, and she groaned at the feeling of fullness inside. Without her arms to push up on, she was totally reliant on her thighs to push her up and let her down gently onto the piston plugging her sex.

She felt his hands on her waist as he helped her set a rhythm that pleased him and gave him the best length of thrusting.

But his hands didn't stay there.

During some of their internet conversations, she had remarked on how sensitive her breasts were, and how much she enjoyed pleasure and pain in that area of her body.

So, as she moved up and down, fucking his cock, he transferred his attention to her tits hanging free within easy reach.

At first he contented himself with playing and moulding the fleshly weight of them. Harder he squeezed, and then harder. She felt the increasing pressure, and was aware of how these new sensations were adding to her sense of falling out of control. She gave little cries and pants of pleasure.

And then she cried out even louder. Her nipples were trapped in his fingers and he was squeezing them tightly. The shock tore into her cunt, and she ground her hips down to place added pressure on her clit.

"Oh fuck yes" she cried out. "Like that Master, like that."

She pounded herself harder onto him as he began to twist and pull her swollen points. She arched her back into his mauling fingers and wailed with the pain/pleasure of his sweet torture.

And then, like a sudden earthquake, she began to rock and shudder as her orgasm ripped through her. He squeezed tightly, holding her nipples in his grip as the first waves pounded her. And then, just as suddenly, he let go, and the rush of blood to the tender flesh triggered a fresh round of cunt tightening spasms and more cries of ecstasy.

He waited until she was calm again, not moving his cock in her. At last she was still and breathing normally.

"Are you all right?"

"Shit, yes. That was fucking amazing. I thought my head was going to explode."

Her voice was breathless, but obviously satisfied.

He lightly caressed her now acutely sensitive tits and smiled.

"Well, my darling, I think after that I need to have my own pleasure."

He reached up and undid the cuffs holding her arms to her neck.

Then, swiftly, he kissed her and rolled her over so that he lay over her, his cock twitching with the anticipated pleasure of fucking this sweet young submissive.

She placed her arms over her head, her wrists crossed, and arched her hips up to him.

"As always, Master, I am entirely yours. I give you my mouth, my cunt, my arse for your use."

He grinned down at her.

"As I would expect from my delightful submissive, and I intend to make full use of you over the next few days. But for now, I will be content with this tight little cunt holding me so lovingly."

And with that, he began to thrust in and out of her sex, watching her eyes roll up in pleasure and feeling her body respond so quickly to his use of her.

Her earlier oral attentions followed by her very noisy climax had brought him to the point where he was already close to shedding his load into her. Watching her young body move in sweet rhythm to his was the final edge he was looking for. He drove in one final time, arching his back up and cried out in joy as he climaxed, feeling his cum shoot into her cunt.

As he lost himself in the pleasure of this, she held him tightly, loving his freedom to take her like this, loving the sense of being so wonderfully possessed by her Master, giving him such happiness with her body.

Long after he had finished, she held him. To her wonder, tears ran down her cheeks. She wasn't sad, she was happy She was so happy to be here with Him; happy to be His; happy to serve him in any way he desired.

FluteMaster
FluteMaster
307 Followers