Master's Plan

Story Info
Her Master introduces a new toy.
2.5k words
4.39
28.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened the door I was surprised to see him standing there with another woman. He smiled and pushing past me grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees, the woman following him inside.

"Hello slut. Kiss my boots, and say hello to another toy of mine."

A stunned silence fills the room as I struggle with the surprise guest appearance of a woman he calls Amanda.

He leans down to me, pulling my face up to his. "I know you are excited when I command you, and today I will command both of you to put on a little show for your Master. At the same time, you will both be made very aware of just how far you will go to please me. After all," he pauses, his eyes holding my gaze, "you are my sluts, and I know it doesn't really matter who touches you, my toys. You are always hungry for touch, aren't you?"

I moan, then I see him glare at Amanda, a silent yet stern admonition. She immediately drops to her knees, lips to his boots, kissing, worshiping.

My heart is pounding, and I am wondering just what he has up his sleeve. He has mentioned bringing another woman with him in the past, although I thought perhaps I would be warned before he ever actually made good on threats of having several sluts serve him at once.

I remember the night he articulated the idea.

"Willing women, like you, women who like to be used and made to beg, - you love serving me because of how I control you -its this very thing that will have you, and somebody else" he softly laughed "pleasing me with your slutty service."

His very manner of domination was my downfall.

I notice the woman next to me is still worshipping his boots, then he steps away and sits on my couch.

"Stand up, both of you." We slowly rise, looking only at him. I notice he already has a bulge in his jeans as he watches the two of us.

"Face each other, and undress each other, and…make it interesting for me, understand?"

I turn toward the other woman, who is about my height, but her honey blonde hair is cut short and wispy, her body tiny, and girl like, I feel big and overdeveloped all of a sudden, and a wave of self consciousness sweeps over me.

Her brown eyes are watching mine, and she reaches over to pull me close to her. She whispers into my ear "Don't worry, this will be fun." She then pulls my top off and I reach over to unbutton her blouse.

She is braless beneath, her small breasts needing no support. I notice her nipples contracting in the air, and smile as she reaches into my bra, pulling my milky white breasts free. She leans over and begins to lick and kiss one, her fingers softly pulling on my other nipple, and then rolling it between her fingers, she begins an earnest suck on the nipple in her mouth.

I hear the zipper, and see him reaching into his pants to pull out his hard cock, already thickening in his hand. "Get out of your clothes NOW!" and she pulls off my hardened nipple, the cold air hitting it as my breast suddenly is released.

Both of us wiggle out of our tight jeans and she pulls my panties off, while I in turn slide hers off her slim legs, both of us now naked and facing each other.

He tells me to spread my legs, and then tells her to do the same. He zips back up, and gets up, taking quick strides to our sides. He reaches over and begins to caress her pussy, then starts kissing her mouth.

I hear her gasping and see her moving her hips, trying to fuck his fingers as they explore her wetness.

He pushes in two fingers and I watch with fascination as he then begins to ease in a third, moving his hand in a small circle as it caresses her cunt.

He pulls them out wet and shiny and turns to me. He puts his fingers on my lips and tells me to see what a slut tastes like. While I start to lick his pussy-flavored fingers, his other hand teases my slit, already wet with excitement.

"That's right slut. Lick my fingers clean." I moan, sucking his fingers, licking the cunt flavor from each digit, and hoping he doesn't stop fingering me.

"Amanda." He looks over at the other woman. "Yes Master?" "See where my fingers are? That is where I want your tongue."

She kneels in front of me, her mouth placing little kisses on my belly and then I feel her tongue reaching the top of my slit. Her tongue is soft and wet, and gently tickles the top of my slit where my clit is hidden deep in the folds of hood.

He removes his fingers from my cunt, reaching down to open the folds of pinkness causing my clit to jut out. "Amanda, lick that clit right there!" and she moves her tongue softly but rapidly around my most sensitive spot.

I moan, and my hips buck spasmodically as her soft wet tongue pushes in a caress along the side of my clit shaft. Her tongue explores me in a way that has a subtle nuance of caress. Her mouth drips into my juices and I feel my cunt and thighs wet and slippery.

I feel another set of fingers rubbing the wetness between my legs, suddenly digits sliding into me, pumping and circling into my wet softness. The sensations are intense and I feel the building up of what may be the most intense orgasm of my life and I wonder is it more because I have a woman licking my pussy while a man fingers me and all my upbringing has taught me that to enjoy these kinds of things in this kind of way is wrong. Is it the thrill of this forbidden liberty that is more exciting than what I am actually experiencing?

At that moment his fingers are withdrawn and I want to cry out but he places his mouth upon mine and tongues me deeply as Amanda continues her relentless exploration of my pussy folds.

I feel all my senses becoming engaged in those moments of submission to the desires of the moment. I can feel him sitting behind me, his hand moving up my thigh and caressing the juices into my skin. His fingers tease higher, and Amanda also has ideas as she peels back my lips to push my clit out into the air.

At that moment he pulls me back onto his body, his lap. I don't remember him removing his clothes, yet he is naked and I can feel the hardness of his cock pressing against my back.

His mouth close to my ear he begins speaking to me, as Amanda continues to lick my pussy, her eagerness more evident as the sounds of juicy cunt become louder and squishier sounding. "Slut, do you realize what you have allowed me to do to you?"

I moan, unable to answer, thinking the answer is only too obvious. I think about how exquisitely hot this whole situation is and yes, I allowed it. I allowed it because I have never felt more sexual or more satisfied than when I am being dominated by him. At the same time I can feel my face flush and know I am turning red, I wish I could hide but know I am all too revealed in more ways than one.

"Amanda, stop!" and she looks up from my puffy, dusky lips, her face shiny and her eyes dark with desire. I see her breathing is rapid, and her nipples are red and hard.

He reaches under me, pulling me open with my thighs, all of my cunt and ass now exposed. He looks at her, "I want to show my slut something special, and I want you to do some thing special for me." Amanda kneels and begins tonguing my pussy again, this time, pushing her tongue into me several times, then running her tongue lower, lower, lower…as I squirm in my Masters hands, holding me open and exposed.

"Slut, take it." and Amanda's sweet tongue begins caressing the rim of my ass, as I am held open and exposed for the cum slut I am.

Moaning I close my eyes and her tongue begins to softly caress my ass, each time moving in a bit more, teasing me in a way I have never felt before.

He slowly moves his fingers to my cunt while Amanda uses her tongue more and more on my ass. I am hot and wet and open and the fingers slid in easy. He adds another and pumps slow and at the same time Amanda has her soft tongue pushing inside and I want to feel more and I open and open and more of his hand moves deeper, I feel him fold in his thumb and begin the steady push, the big push, the full push, the feel of a giant huge cock inside of me, but it is really his hand and the awareness scares me and I tighten, but want to remain so open, so invaded, so full and fully dominated.

And then Amanda, she moves to the wrist that juts from my stretched hole and begins to lick it, coming closer and closer to my cunt, her tongue softly lapping up and down at my clit while his hand moves real slow inside of me.

I am practically transcendent with the sensation. His hand ever invading me, spreading me, owning me, marking me and making me crave only what it can do…her lips, the balm of softness, the wetness and soft insistence.

All at once he shifts, and I feel his hard cock at my back. He moves it up and down my slit, the wetness coating him, all my holes open to him…but I never doubted he would slid into my ass, and that indeed is where he began his slow grind. My cunt already filled with his hand, my clit assaulted by a hot willing slave of his, and now my ass, full of his hard cock, and I could feel him then, with his fingers inside my cunt begin to caress his own cock thru the membrane.

"I own you slut. You always crave how I take you. You always will."

I knew it was true as I felt myself give into the waves of sensation coming from my holes, all filled and wet and full of pulsing feelings, wave upon wave of a hot clenching cum, a toe curling spasm, making me groan and clench and gasp as if I was without air.

I hear him breathing in my hair, a soft groan escaping his lips as he feels my ass contracting around his hardness, the rhythm of my cum a hard caress around him as he holds himself deep inside of me.

I feel myself begin to go limp, my body wet and shiny with sweat and the juices of sex. He slowly begins pumping his hand in and out again, and I twitch on him begging "No, no…not yet! Please!!"

I see him looking down and I note that Amanda has left my wet opening to lick his balls and tease his inner thighs with her tongue. I hear the catch in his breath as his hand begins to leave my cunt and his hips move ever so slightly, legs spreading. His hands upon my waist, he lifts me and the invading cock begins to ease from my ass. As it pops out he smacks my ass. "Get something to clean my cock because I am far from done with you sluts."

Putting his feet up, his ass open and exposed for the busy tongue of Amanda, exploring the tender ring, his hand wraps around his cock, pulling on it, slow and deliberate as she tongues him more and more deeply.

When I return with a warm, wet cloth his eyes are closed, his hips moving slowly in a soft fucking motion, Amanda's tongue is inside him fucking his ass like a small cock. I watch in fascination for a moment, and then kneel next to her, my hand reaching out to let Master know I am there to wipe his cock, and his hands fall away as I softly caress his shaft and thoroughly clean his cock head.

I note the throb of the vein along the shaft and see his balls tight and round "Yes, slut, lick my ass!" I hear his voice directed at Amanda.

She moans in reply, her mouth noisy as she continues to tongue him. I lean down and begin a long soft lick, wetting a trail from balls to prick head. I hear him groan as his hand wraps itself into my hair, softly sliding along the base of my skull, his thumb softly stroking my neck before a savage grab in my hair as he yanks my mouth down further on his cock, pushing in slowly and deliberately as I am held in place.

I glance up, eyes pleading and he just stares into my eyes whispering "Please your Master, please your Master…" a command that only compels compliance from a willing slave. And as I struggle to let him fuck my face, his voice hypnotic, and with his other hand I see he has Amanda's hair in a similar grip, her face still flush against him as her tongue worships his ass and he speaks to us both, eager to serve him, hungry to please.

"Please your Master" with each phrase his hips moving slowly up and down. His cock continued widening my mouth and I feel him nudge in a bit more. "Mmmmmphhhhhh!" I pushed back against his steady grip.

"What's the matter my little beggar? Not hungry anymore?" and he pulls Amanda away from his wet, dusky pink ass. "Or is it variety you crave?" and with that he pulls my face down.

I knew I was about to switch places with Amanda, and at that moment his voice once more began its hypnotic chant: "Please your Master." and I want nothing more than to be commanded to do what I already am craving to do. Please my Master.

I lick around softly, breathing on his tender wet skin, my tongue dancing around the entrance to his ass in a tease. He holds perfectly still, as if my actions have no effect, yet I see the flesh on his thighs quiver as he struggles to make me work harder at pleasing him. "Slave, please your Master! The afternoon is young and I have no where to be but right here being pleased by my sweet sluts." I moaned, in what I hoped he knew was my appreciation for such an opportunity, wondering at the same time what delicious wickedness would be up and coming.