Master's Request

Story Info
They had never been called to serve at the same time.
2k words
4.14
14.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki and I arrive at the appointed place at almost the same time. We look at each other, puzzled. Master has never called us to serve him at the same time. I shake my head. I am at a loss. She shrugs her shoulders. We walk toward the apartment together.

She and I have become friends recently. She is very supportive of me as I try to serve our Master to the best of my ability. Regardless of that fact, I am humbled by her beauty. I have often wondered how our Master could possibly want me when he has this beautiful creature to serve him.

As we enter the apartment, we see you are sitting in your favorite chair, waiting. You tell us to strip, and I moan in my head. Oh God, I think to myself. I have to be naked beside Nikki? I know that I have a fairly nice body, but beside Nikki, I don't stand a chance. This is a day that I have been dreading. But the slave in me will only let me obey. I strip and kneel beside Nikki.

"I understand that the two of you have become close," you state matter-of-factly. We both nod. "Well today you will prove that your friendship will not interfere with serving me. You will prove your dedication and love for your Master." I feel trepidation come over me. The thought " what do you have in mind for us Master?" quickly runs through my mind.

"Kayngel, rise and come to me," you order. I rise and walk over and kneel in front of you in position 1. I am unsure of what to expect and I am still feeling self-conscious about being nude in the same room with Nikki. "kayngel you will take this crop and whip Nikki's breasts. Do not go easy on her. If I feel that you are, I will whip her severely." I can tell that Nikki is as shocked as I am. How do I hurt my friend? But I do not want her whipped my Master either.

I rise, take the crop, and walk over to Nikki. I hope that Nikki can read in my eyes how much I hate the idea of whipping her. I bring the crop down across her firm proud breasts firmly- three licks on the left side of each breast. She holds firm. I am so very proud of her. I see in her eyes that she understands.

"Again," is your one word command that you give me. I look at you with anguish in my eyes, but my answer is "yes Sir." I turn and look at Nikki with tears in my eyes and strike the opposite side of each breasts with three sharp blows. I am amazed at her. I flinch with each blow, but yet she holds her position, unflinching. "enough," you state firmly. My arm drops to my side.

I hand the crop back to you and kneel once again. I feel so bad. I hated having to hurt someone that has helped me. I know to a lot of people, Nikki appears to be a brat. But I see the person underneath. She has a right to be proud and self-assured. She has overcome pain. She has men drooling at her feet. Yes, she has every right to be the woman she is.

"Very well done Kayngel, but the job is not complete. You two are going to wrestle for the privilege of me fucking you. You will not go easy on each other, so do not even think about it. I have rope, ball gags, hand cuffs, blindfolds, and a flogger lain out for your use. Kayngel, I know you do not feel comfortable doing this. But remember, if you do not give it your all, Nikki will be severely punished while you watch. Then you will sleep tonight in the small dog cage that I have. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master" is my soft reply.

I do not want to do this. Even though Nikki is a wild child and a bit of a scatter-brain, I like her. These traits are part of what makes her so lovable. If she was predictable, what would be the fascination? I know she tries your patience when she disappears without a word. But I also think that is part of the reason she is so special to you Master. She keeps you guessing. It does bother me sometimes that I give you everything that I have, yet she is still your favorite. But I cannot find it in me to hold that against her.

I use these thoughts to prepare my mind. I use my insecurities to fuel me. I have to use my ability to block out emotions, feelings to do this task properly. I know that I am stronger than she is. My job has given me strength that she does not possess. However, she has the drive to be the best and will put up a good fight. This will be interesting.

I waste no time getting her to the floor, grabbing her around the waist and flipping her off of her feet. God, she can squirm. It takes me a few minutes to get her pinned to the floor, using my knees to pin her to the floor. My ass is resting on her breasts. I can feel her breath on my pussy and it hits me at that moment how much I would love to feel her mouth on my body. I shake my head. Concentrate kayngel. I reach over and grab the ball gag and put it in her beautiful mouth. Her eyes flash at that point with anger.

Grabbing her hands with mine, I pin them over her head. I want to have control of them while I decide my next move. I am also enjoying the thought of my pussy being right in her face, and I feel embarrassed for thinking these thoughts. I have to focus because I do so want to have your attention tonight. I know I will have to earn it. Otherwise she will be your choice. She is always your choice.

I decide I am going to hog-tie her. I pull her hands back down and use my strength to flip her over onto her stomach. Using my skill with knots I quickly tie her wrists together. Then it gets a bit tricky. Her wiggling and squirming is making it difficult but I bring up one leg and then the other, tying them to her wrists. It was a struggle; the girl has some fight in her. Luckily I came away with only a few scratches and a few developing bruises from her kicking.

I flip her onto her side and sit beside her on the floor, exhausted physically and mentally. This was more than what I thought it would be. It took a lot out of me to do this to a friend. All I know is that I have no strength left in me. If she manages to get loose from the knots, I will be defeated. She will be able to easily overtake me.

Before I can catch my breath, you grab me and flip me over onto my stomach. Grabbing my hips you pull me up onto my knees and slam your cock into my ass. I fight not to scream in pain. We are right at Nikki's face and she is watching everything. As you fuck me harder and faster, I feel the pleasure begin to build. The feeling of you moving in me, the fact that there is someone watching us is driving me to the edge. You grab a handful of my hair, using it to pull me back onto your cock. I moan in pleasure. "Please Master, may I cum?"

"Not now, don't you dare cum," you order me. I fight to maintain control.

I look over at Nikki and it is almost my undoing. Passion flairs in her eyes and her nipples are hard. The thought runs through my mind that I would love to be licking and sucking her nipples right now. Stop it! I yell at myself. You cannot be thinking like that. You have to concentrate on not cumming.

I feel your hand on my shoulder and you pull me harder back onto your cock as you order "CUM NOW!' I feel your cock pulse as you cum deep in my ass. I almost collapse with the force of my orgasm. You wrap an arm around my body holding me in place as wave after wave of pleasure sweeps over me. When you release me I collapse onto the floor.

You move over to Nikki and remove her ball gag and kiss her on the lips. "You will clean every drop of my cum from Kayngel. And remember I will be watching to make sure that you do a good job." You remove the ropes from her and she rubs her wrists and ankles. I look at you, uncertain of what you want me to do. "Position 3" is your simple command.

I feel her lips and tongue move across me, removing the cum I feel running from my body. She licks my pussy and I almost cry out in pleasure. The sensation is unbelievable. Never have I felt something so sensual, so wonderful, as a woman's mouth on my body. Nikki works diligently and gently to clean me of your cum. She is also doing her best to make me this complete torture for me. I cry out at the feeling of her mouth on me. You put the ball gag in my mouth.

Nikki uses her hands to spread my cheeks, making it easier for her to tongue my ravished hole. I moan around the ball gag. As her tongue slides into me, she has to grab me by the hips to hold me in place. If she didn't I would not be able to stay in this position. I feel the waves of an orgasm beginning to hit me and I have to focus. I cannot cum because you have not given me permission.

"Enough Nikki, stop. Move in front of Kayngel and both of you get into position 4, your hands touching." At this point I feel the blindfold go over my eyes, and then the handcuffs being placed on me. We wait in this position unsure of what is going to happen next. The wait is almost unbearable. Your silence is deafening.

I hear the smack of the flogger against flesh. "Nikki, this is for your headstrong and wild, willful ways." Smack! I feel the flogger against my ass. "Kayngel this is for your feelings of jealousy of Nikki's position in my life. Both of you will take your punishment for the flaws that I cannot allow to continue."

Oh Master, I think, it is not jealousy that I feel of Nikki, but inferiority. I wish I knew that I had some of your affection. That is all I need. I know she has your love, but I just want to know that you do care for me. No jealousy is not what I feel.

It is almost double punishment hearing the blows against Nikki's flesh before feeling them across mine. Over and over the blows come. My ass is on fire. My pussy is dripping wet, aching to cum. The blows finally stop and you remove my gag and then the blindfold.

"Think on why you were punished. Consider your behavior and feelings that put you in this position. You will remain here on the floor. I will see you sluts in the morning."

We watch you walk away and hear the shower. We do not speak, but move as best we can to get into a position of some comfort. Then we hear you leave the bathroom and get into bed. Oddly enough, even though I am left naked on the floor, I am happy. I know that each of us pleased you tonight in our actions. I know you went to sleep satisfied with your slaves. And with that thought, I drift off to sleep, happy and at peace.

~kayngel Hatcher~