Master's Time

Story Info
He uses His slut just because He wants to.
2k words
4.27
33.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teasel
teasel
3 Followers

"Put My collar on."

i was curled on the floor of my Master's house reading a novel. He was lying on His bed, working on the computer, though it was late evening. Outside, the city was balmy and still busy, the warm summer air blowing in through translucent curtains, the sounds of cars and people filtering in with the breeze. i put my book down and took His collar, wide white leather and a silver buckle, from the windowsill, tilting my chin up to wind its length around my neck.

"Good boy. Come here," He said, pointing to the tidy pile of pillows and blankets on the floor that formed my bed. i kneeled amid the blankets, next to His bed. He caressed my hair and fingered the collar around my neck. "Take your clothes off. I want to play with you."

Trying to be graceful, knowing that He liked to see my body revealed bit by bit, i removed my shirt slowly, unbuttoning each button and sliding the thin cotton down my arms. my dark pink nipples hardened with the sudden exposure to the air, and my hands traveled to the top button of my jeans. Coyly, i unfastened the waistband, and turned to show Him my ass as i bent over and stepped out of my pants. i folded the garments and stood before Him in red underwear, my flat stomach and the curve of my ass available for Him to see.

"I said all of them, boy."

i slid out of the last remaining scrap of clothing, revealing my soft, shaved cunt. Master sighed; i kneeled beside Him once again.

"I've had a hard day, boy; what can you do to make your Master feel better?"

"Anything You like, Sir," i responded softly, eyes averted.

He reached down and quickly twisted one of my nipples. Though i bit my lip, the sudden twinge of pain made me draw a sharp breath. "I know you'll do anything, slut. Bring me a glass of wine."

"Yes, Sir." i padded, barefoot, across the thick carpet to the kitchen. i found a bottle of dry red wine, His favorite, and poured a glass. Holding it carefully in two hands, i paused in the doorway of His bedroom.

"Come in, boy," He said. i kissed the rim of the glass and offered it to Him. He sipped it; i dared not look at His face, knowing that would mean sure punishment, but imagined the dark liquid meeting His fine, full mouth. He touched two fingers, moist with wine, to my lips. "Drink."

i took the tips of His fingers onto my tongue, letting the taste of wine fill my mouth. i sucked His fingertips, and He laughed softly and took His hand away. "Eager to please, aren't you, My little slut. Are you nervous?"

"A little, Sir," i said.

"Down," He commanded suddenly, His voice sharp. The air seemed colder as i folded my body in half, my forehead and palms on the floor, a position of supplication. my heart beat quickly. He got off the bed and circled my prone body, standing quietly beside me. i imagined how this man i served looked as He stood over me, His strong arms relaxed at His sides, short bleached hair framing His pale brown skin and abyss-dark eyes. i knew He could do anything to me, break me in half if He wanted to, tear my slight frame to pieces; but He loved His pet, and He would never hurt me more than i could handle.

"At My feet, boy." i crawled to face Him and returned to my position. He leaned down and ran His hand along my spine, the warmth reassuring me. When His palm reached my ass, He cupped it for a second, and slapped me, quickly and hard. i cried out in surprise.

When He spoke, it was nearly at a whisper. i realized i had been holding my breath, and i forced my lungs to expand again. "You're a good boy, My slut. Sometimes, though, it doesn't matter how good you are. I'm going to hurt you, boy, and you're going to beg Me to stop. Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes, Sir," i said, trying to keep my voice steady. He grabbed His collar by the ring and pulled me upright. He slapped my face sharply.

"You speak to your Master louder than that, boy," He admonished.

"Yes, Sir. This boy is sorry, Sir," at a more reasonable volume.

"That's better, slut. Now, get back down."

i heard Him click open the latches on a trunk that sat in a corner across the room. i bit my lip, trying not to tremble. That trunk held the wide array of pain- and pleasure-inducing toys that He had lovingly assembled. Of all the implements at His disposal, there were two that i truly feared: a beautiful, delicate silver pair of nipple clamps, among the most painful i believed had ever been made, and a thin, sturdy rattan cane that left welts on my ass with the slightest flick of Master's wrist. i tried not to move a muscle, hoping to gain His favor by following all His commands perfectly.

His soft footsteps warned me that He had chosen a toy.

"Boy," He said.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Count the strokes, slut; do it how I like it."

Still unsure of what He planned to do to His slave, i knew, at least, how to respond. His hand stroked my lower back and moved reassuringly down to my ass, slipping for a second between my legs, fingering the ring in my labia, chuckling softly to Himself. He straightened up, and a second later i felt the solid sting of His flogger. i cried out, but then recovered my composure.

"Un, Monsieur; merci, Monsieur," i said quickly.

"Good, slut," the words coinciding with the second blow.

"Deux, Monsieur; merci, Monsieur," my voice still strong. He was treating His boy gently, warming me up.

Each stroke was harder than the last. i tried to breathe, to remember that He meant to use me hard, that i had to stay calm for now. By the end, it was difficult. my voice trembled as i counted number fifteen. "That's all, boy," He said.

"Merci de former Votre esclave avec le fouet, Monsieur," i heard myself say. i felt His hand again, between my shoulderblades, on my back, running down my side. my body relaxed a bit, and i was reassured, ready for more.

"Don't move, slave." He moved across the room again; small rustles from the direction of the trunk, and He was back. "Look at you, slut, on your knees for me… you'd do anything, wouldn't you?" A rhetorical question.

"Answer me, boy," He said angrily, and i felt the warning tap of the cane on my already-tender flesh.

Afraid, i quickly responded, "Yes, Master, Your boy would do anything for You, Sir… Please, Sir, this boy has disobeyed by not answering You quickly, Sir, and requests punishment." i knew the pain would be less if i asked for it; despite my fear, i could feel my cunt getting wetter.

"Good boy. Ten strokes. Count them, slut." The slim rattan landed hard on my ass, stinging in a sharply defined line, the pain soaking into my body in a wave.

"One, Sir; thank You, Sir," i gasped out. When He struck me again, i moaned softly, but remembered to count. His cane was like an extension of His body, each stroke hitting a slightly different spot than the one before, washes of feeling reaching my nipples, reaching all the way to my fingers, pressed into the floor. i counted seven almost in tears, my head swimming, unsure of anything except the presence of my beautiful Master. Then i felt the tip of the cane stroke my forearms softly. Instinctively, i had drawn my arms closer to my body, and i stretched them back out. "This boy is sorry, Sir," i cringed.

"Three more, boy. Count them."

i counted the exquisitely painful blows, not hearing my own voice. "Thank You for training this boy with Your cane, Sir."

Not finished with me yet, He snapped his fingers. i rose weakly to my knees and looked where He was pointing: at the floor in front of His feet. i crawled to that spot and kneeled before Him, waiting.

"My little slut," He said soothingly. "Do you know how many more toys I have? Do you know how much I could hurt you?"

"Please, Master, please," i said, desperate to make Him happy, but overwhelmed with pain. "This boy will do anything for You, Sir, but i don't know how much more i can take…"

"Do you want to satisfy your Master, slut?"

"Of course, Sir," a pleading tone entering my voice.

"Then kneel, slave," He said. i turned and dropped to all fours, showing Him my round ass and a hint of my dripping cunt. He knelt behind me, and i heard Him unzip his pants. He sighed sharply and began stroking His cock; i writhed without meaning to, willing to do anything to feel His cock inside me.

"What do you want, little slut?" He teased. i was exhausted, and i wanted Him so badly. He slapped my ass.

"Please fuck Your slut, Sir," i said, tentatively.

He slapped me again, grabbed my hips roughly, grinding His cock against my ass. "You're a brave boy, thinking you can ask for that; why do you deserve My cock, you little whore?"

"i don't, Sir, but please...please use Your boy, Sir...Master, i'll do anything, but please…." i sounded desperate, pathetic. i felt His hand on the small of my back, steadying me.

All at once, i felt His cock slide into my tight cunt. He was huge, thick; all the air left my lungs. He grabbed my hips and fucked me fast and hard, teasing me by taking His cock out all the way to the head, then ramming it back inside. i couldn't think; my body was a web of nerve endings, more energy than matter, colors swirling behind my eyes. His voice was urgent when He spoke: "You like that, slut? Do you want to feel your Master come inside you? You want Me to use that tight little hole? I fucking own you, My favorite whore."

"Please, Master…Please come inside Your boy, Sir…"

He reached around to touch my clit. "Then come for me, slut. Do what I tell you."

Within a few seconds, i was about to come. i clenched my fists as He fucked me harder and harder, His fingers tracing circles over my clit.

"Merci, Monsieur," i managed to gasp as i began to come. The walls of my cunt contracted around His cock, gripping even tighter. He moaned and thrust all the way into me, His fingers digging into my hips once again. i felt His come inside my cunt, hitting my cervix, mixing wet with wet. His cock got even harder as He came, thrusting over and over, until, finally, He let me go and slipped out.

"Lick it clean, boy," He said. i turned eagerly and took His cock into my mouth, sucking off the sticky fluids, grateful to taste at least a bit of His come.

"Good boy. Lie down," He said gently, and i curled into the little bed on the floor as He laid himself down in His bed. i breathed slowly, completely exhausted, but elated at the words of praise, knowing how lucky i was to be able to serve Him. Immediately, i began to drift to sleep.

He picked up the glass of wine from His bedside table; in the haze of half-sleep, i could feel His eyes on me, watching His slave's naked sides expand and contract with breath. He got out of bed and knelt beside me, sliding His arms beneath my shoulder and thigh to cradle my body. He picked me up and placed me in His own bed, stretched out beside me, and curled His arm around me, my face on His smooth, strong chest. He kissed my forehead as i fell asleep, still wearing His collar.

teasel
teasel
3 Followers