Master's View

Story Info
A slave tries to please her Master.
6.3k words
4.44
20.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story was produced as adult entertainment and should not be read by minors. This story contains sexually explicit topics. If you are not an adult you should not read this. If it is illegal in your area, you shouldn't either. This work is copyrighted 2005.

Please do not alter the story or remove the author information. Feel free to distribute this story, unchanged and properly credited, only on non-commercial media. Keep a copy for yourself and e-mail another to that special someone. This story may or may not have actually happened.

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

c) 2005 Emerald

*************

My Master is coming home soon. I can't wait. Just thinking about him makes me smile. If I think about his touch, my pants start getting wet as I tingle all over.

I move to his prop dresser, looking in the deep bottom drawer through the outfits he keeps there for me to wear. I know what I'm looking for. I pass over the outfits neatly folded on top: maid, nurse, secretary, chef, lounge dancer, gypsy, and police officer. I pass over them all. There it is – at the bottom of the drawer. The cowgirl outfit. I lay it out piece by piece, making sure it is all there before I close the drawer. The chaps, vest, kerchief, hat, and boots; yes, it's all here. I close the drawer and stand up, gathering the outfit in my arms. I walk over to the chair and lay it down.

After walking into the bathroom, I brush my hair into a pony tail, low enough to be able to wear the hat correctly, yet high enough to swing freely as I move my body. I tie it with a piece of ribbon.

I return to the chair and take off my clothes, slipping my feet out of my sandals and pushing them next to the wall. I slide my shirt off, folding it neatly and placing it on my sandals. Unhooking my bra and taking my arms out of the straps, I shiver in anticipation as the combination of the cool air hitting my skin and the thought of my Master coming home, makes my nipples hard. I fold my bra and lay it on my shirt. Slipping my thumbs into my shorts, I slide them down over my hips. I close my eyes, imagining Master removing them from my body. I touch my thighs lightly, trembling no time for this girl – get ready – Master's on his way home . I quickly step out of the shorts and fold them up, pushing thoughts of Master touching me from my mind. I put the shorts on top of my bra and shirt. As Master has a rule of no panties and clean shaven at all times, I am now standing naked with the cool air fingering my skin, no hair to protect my most sensitive parts from the light breeze caused by the A/C. My nipples stand out further and my crotch tingles.

Turning to the chair holding the cowgirl outfit, I pick up the chaps and slip my feet into them, sliding them up my legs, careful of the sore spot on my left hip. Once on my hips, I buckle the waist and smooth the chaps down my legs. The cool air on my now framed naked ass and crotch is making me think of Master's touch. STOP IT GIRL!! I run a hand across my nipples, they are so hard, they ache for Master's touch – his hand, his mouth, his breath.

I pinch my nipples and shiver, as I reach for the vest. Raising my hands and the vest over my head, I slip my hands into the vest, letting it fall onto my shoulders. As I lower my arms, the vest slides onto my body, fitting against my back. The contact of the leather front of the vest just barely brushing against my nipples is really making my crotch wet.

I rub my legs together, the tingling stops. I put the kerchief around my neck and knot it on the side of my neck. I grab the hat and put it on my head. I pull my chaps to the side and slip my feet into the boots.

I bend over and grab either side of one boot and pull up, making sure my foot is all the way inside. As I reach for the other boot, I catch sight of my chaps framed ass in the mirror Oh God! This is what Master sees? and freeze.

I don't like to be viewed while naked, not even by my own self. too bad girl – this is what Master likes – deal with it . I look at my reflection for a second longer, then gripping the short vest with my hands right by my breasts, I stomp my feet, making sure the hat is on right, the chaps are on securely, and the vest is pulled down in the back. Perfect.

I hear Master's truck. Quickly looking around the room to be sure I put everything back as it should be, I move to a spot on the floor to wait for him. I get down on my knees; legs spread, chest thrust out, eyes down, hands on my knees – palms up. I hear him at the door. I don't want to disappoint him. I look to make sure I'm where he can see me, from his chair, his bed, or the doorway – but not in his way.

I hear him enter the room. His keys are laid on the desk. The chairs familiar noise as he sits in it. He clears his throat; I raise my face, but not my eyes. I feel his gaze and wonder, 'Did I choose the right outfit? Does this please him?'

I see Master's foot move to my knee, he gently pushes my knee away from my body, spreading my legs further. I look up to apologize for not being in the proper position – but stop. Master is smiling at me. I lower my eyes, blinking away the tears that had started forming when I thought I had failed. He smiled. Why are you so afraid you'll disappoint him girl? He just wants you to know your place as his property and for you to obey. I smile a small smile and sit up straighter, thrusting out my chest. I glance down, my nipples could be harder. I think of Master's touch, my nipples tingle; I tweak them both, getting them hard. I lower my hands back down to my knees, palms up.

I think about why I am sitting here. Remembering yesterday, when Master had told me to keep my hands over my head as I lay on his bed blindfolded. He was touching me; my breasts, my stomach, my face, my neck. Softly, teasing me. Not knowing where he would touch me next, or even if he was going to use his hands or his mouth, was making me so excited. My nipples were staying hard and my pussy was soaked. He'd whisper to me, "Does my slave like this?" and then touch my breast with his tongue. "Does my slave like this?" and then slide his hand across my slit, pressing one finger against my clit.

Then he said, "Run your fingers through my hair." As I reached out to do what he said, I felt my body reacting to the impending sensation. I was not to cum, not without Master's permission. Before I even touched his hair, I knew this was going to push me past my limit and I moaned, "That's not fair. Your teasing me is not fair."

He moved his hand from my clit and pulled me onto my hip and smacked me on my ass. Raising his mouth from my breasts at the same time, he said, "Who are you?"

"Your slave, Master."

"Who owns you, slave?"

"You do Master."

"Then what does fair have to do with anything?"

"Nothing, Master. I'm sorry. I feared that just touching your hair was going to make me cum. Please forgive me."

"Your punishment will be masturbating for 30 minutes in front of me, do you understand slave? You will carry out the punishment later, another day. And you are not to cum for 3 days. Am I clear slave?"

He knows how I dread masturbating, but I must learn to do as he says. And I must learn not to be shy. "Yes Master. I understand."

"Then you will pleasure me, but you are not to make me cum. What is your punishment slave?"

"Yes Master. I am to masturbate for you for 30 minutes and then pleasure you, Master."

And that is why I am here on my knees now.

Master likes this outfit. He likes when I masturbate in front of him. And he likes when I strip. I am hopeful that adding the other elements in with my punishment will not displease him. It makes Master unhappy to discipline me, but I earned this punishment and I need to be disciplined. I was wrong to make that outburst, so I must be punished. He is Master, not I. I am for his pleasure, not he for mine. I am his to do with as he pleases. I am to obey him. I must be trained, disciplined, taught.

I watch Master walk to the refrigerator and get a Coke. He returns to his chair at the desk.

Once he is seated, I reach down beside me out of his line of vision, and pick up his paddle and crop. I lean closer to Master, and lay them on his desk near his hands.

As there is no spanking due for punishment, Master raises an eyebrow in question as he tilts his head and looks at me.

"Master?"

"Yes slave."

"May I complete my punishment now?" As he waves his hand at the crop and paddle questioningly, I continue, "I put those near you in case I move to slow, act timidly, or do anything that doesn't please you, as I carry out my punishment."

"You are planning to displease me slave?" He asks in surprise.

"NO MASTER!! Never! That is just in case I do Master. So you won't have to get them out, they are already there for you."

"Yes slave. You may carryout your punishment. What was it?"

"I am to masturbate for your pleasure, not mine, for 30 minutes and not cum, Master." "Is that all?"

"No Master. I am then to pleasure you, but not make you cum." I pause. "Master, I want to know if I may do whatever I want to carry out both parts of my punishment."

He touches the paddle and the crop with his hand, then he looks at me in the outfit at his feet. I watch him, he's thinking about it. Oh no! He's not liking that I acted on my own. I blew it!! Do not let him see me cry. It will only make the punishment worse. Stop it NOW!

Is that a smile? I see a smile starting to play across Master's handsome face. I breathe again. The tears that had started to form are now gone.

"If I don't like what you are doing, I will use the paddle or crop on your ass. Is that fair slave?"

"Of course Master. It is more than fair. Thank you Master."

I look at my Master. I want to make him happy. He sits there waiting for me to start. Master knows my weaknesses, and they far out number my strengths for now. He knows I fear eye contact and his seeing me touch myself – actually I fear touching myself. MOVE GIRL – NOW I look up into his eyes. don't cry – do NOT cry and promise myself I will not look away unless I have to. I smile a small smile, fear of crying stopping me from smiling seductively like I had wanted to.

Looking into Master's eyes, I run my fingertips lightly up my inner thighs where the chaps leave my skin bare. Sliding them toward my waist, I criss-cross them across my stomach under the vest toward my breasts, lightly brushing over my nipples Can he see? Can he see that I imagine it is his hands doing this? My nipples harden, my breasts tingle, I feel my pussy getting wet. I rub and tweak my nipples. The tingling in my lower body is very pleasant, and growing insistent in its desire for release. I want him so badly. I wonder if he knows that I can taste him? smell him? feel him? from here? I tilt my head back, running one hand up to my neck toward my face, while teasing my nipple – pulling, rubbing, twisting. It's standing straight out now, just like master likes.

I slide one finger into my mouth. I stare at his eyes. I suck the finger in and out of my mouth slowly, as my other hand trails off from my erect nipple and plays down my stomach. The lower my hand goes, the harder I suck and lick my finger. As I reach my slit, I pull the finger from my mouth, rubbing it's wetness onto my nipples, imagining that it is Master's tongue, and press my other hand down onto my slit Oh God I wish it was him, I want to feel him against my skin , the pressure is tantalizing. I press my palm harder and keep sliding my hand down, slipping a finger between the lips, touching my clit. I tremble slightly, his eyes are locked on mine, watching me watch him watching me. I want to lower my eyes. I can't. I won't.

I rub my nipple harder, imagining Master's mouth moving on me. His tongue on my nipple - sucking, teasing, licking. I raise my ass up off my feet. I'm so wet I can feel the moisture on my thighs, slowly spreading toward the chaps Does he see? Does he realize I'm thinking of him, not of myself? I slide my hand down and put one finger inside my pussy while still pressing my palm on my clit, grinding it slowly. My hips involuntarily push into my hand Oh how I want my Master, to feel him inside me and I slide my finger back up my slit and across my clit careful girl! . I rub the wetness from my pussy into my clit, in circles just like Master does. My hips are moving, I'm getting too close, God it feels good so I lift the finger from my clit and move it toward my face. Watching Master's eyes – he watches my hand.

I slip that finger into my mouth, tasting myself for the first time. I'm surprised; I thought it would taste horrible, it doesn't. Master smiles, apparently my surprise was showing. I blush, but start licking my finger as if it were Master's cock. I lick the tip of my finger, sucking it into my mouth. I lick down both sides of my finger, and then slide it into my mouth, sucking my finger while tickling my tongue across it and pressing the finger into the roof of my mouth.

I drop my other hand from my nipples, down to my pussy. Rubbing my clit in slow circles again. Sliding my fingers down either side of my slit and getting them wet. I slide them back up to my clit. Oh Lord I have to stop I quickly raise my hand up and pinch my nipple while locking my lips around my finger and biting down on it so Master can't see. The pain distraction brings tears to my eyes and successfully stops the feeling building inside me. As I keep looking at Master's eyes, I lower my hand back down to my slit, rubbing slower this time. Slipping two fingers into my soaked pussy NO! The throbbing is coming back! Stop pretending it's Master! sliding them back up to my clit I want him, can he tell? I want HIM, not just his body or just to be fucked. and continue rubbing in slow circles.

I slide the finger in my mouth down toward my breasts, grazing my nipples lightly, the hand continues down toward my other hand. I rub one hand up one side of my slit and rub the other hand down the other side of my slit. I can hear the wetness in my pussy.

I press one palm firmly against my clit, rocking that hand slowly; the other hand tickles my thighs and moves up – slipping one finger inside my pussy. I slowly move that finger in and out while rubbing my clit with the rocking motion I want him, I'm so close to begging him to let me have him. I find myself pretending it's Master touching me, his finger inside me. I slip in another finger. As I start to feel like I need to lie down to enjoy this, I start to lower my ass back to my feet. The throbbing feelings ebb God no! , I quickly raise back up and spread my knees further apart. I start to lean forward, toward Master's knee Stop now or you will disappoint him girl for support.

The clock on the computer catches my eye; it has been more than 30 minutes. I stop. I have to, or I will disobey Master and cum. I keep looking at Master, I lick each finger clean. He has an odd smile on his face as he watches me. My eyes never leave his face. I lean forward, putting my hands on the floor. As I slide my feet flush to the floor to stand, I untie Master's shoes. He looks at me, kicking off his shoes as I slide my hands up is legs and over his knees, stopping mid-thigh. I press down with my hands and stand up in front of him.

Taking a few steps back, I slide my hands up my thighs to my hips and slip the strap out of the chaps buckle, but don't unbuckle it. I slide my hands up between my breasts, pulling the vest back off my shoulders slightly.

Slowly moving my hands up the kerchief ends, I undo the knot and pull it from around my neck. Tipping the front of the cowboy hat forward over my eyes Yeah Yeah I know – what happened to eye contact – forget it for now , I reach out and slip the kerchief into Master's lap, letting it lie there.

I turn my back to Master slowly, keeping my face toward the desk, watching the crop and paddle out of the corner of my eye. Letting one shoulder drop, I twitch my back and shoulders to get the vest to slide off. Once it slides to my elbow, I let the other shoulder drop. The vest easily slides off that shoulder. Dropping both arms down behind my back, I let the vest fall off my arms and into my hands.

It briefly covers my bare, but chaps framed, ass. I slide the vest back and forth across my ass with it lightly gripped in my fingers, then let it go with one hand and toss it onto my folded clothes next to the wall.

With my back to Master, I unbuckle the chaps. I keep them snug on my hips by slipping my thumbs into the opening in the front at the waist. I smile a secret smile. Master hasn't seen my ass yet – not all of it anyway. I wonder if he will be surprised when he does. I rock back on my boot heels, gyrating my hips slightly. I'm just out of Master's reach and still eying the paddle and crop. With the hat low on my eyes, my pony tail swings down my back even more than it had been. I shift my weight from my heels onto my feet and start sliding the chaps off my hips. I lean forward as the chaps get half way down my ass, turning my left hip away from Master as I don't want him to see that side of my ass closely just yet. Wiggling my hips, I let the chaps slowly slide of my body. I turn to face Master as they fall. As the chaps slip out of my fingers, I run my hands up my smooth legs as I stand back up.

I shiver lightly as my once covered legs adjust to the cool room temperature and my mind adjusts to my standing here nude, nothing but boots and a hat on. Don't freeze now – keep going I look at the crop and paddle, then toward Master. With the hat still low on my eyes, I move toward him a step or so.

"Master, may I pleasure you now?"

Master answers by standing up in front of me. The kerchief falls to the floor.

I reach out and touch his shirt, unbuttoning it. As his chest starts to appear, I lean in and kiss it. As more of his chest is exposed, I push the shirt out of my way and lick his nipples.

I gently bite his nipples with my teeth while running my hands up onto his shoulders and sliding the shirt off. Down his arms I pull the shirt. I lower my face from his chest to his stomach. Once I pull the shirt off his arms and toss it onto the chair, I put my hands on his belt and unbuckle it as I settle onto my knees.

I lean forward as I unsnap Master's jeans and stick my tongue on the zipper, catching it with my lips and sucking it between my teeth. I lean back and pull my head down, unzipping Master's pants the way he likes – with my mouth. Slipping my hands into his open jeans and around his hips, I press down on his jeans, pushing them off his hips and down to his ankles. He steps out of them.

I usually put my hands behind my back or onto Master's thighs at this point; but I want to try something new to please him. Watching his hand near the crop and paddle for signs of movement, I raise up on my knees and slip one hand down onto my clit and start rubbing it while quickly leaning forward with my mouth and grasping Master's boxer waistband with my tongue and lips.

I lean into Master's stomach, pushing my hat down lower on my face as I tug on his boxers with my lips, pulling them down to uncover Master's cock. I lick the tip and suck gently on the head as I move to lick the shaft. When I run into the boxer fabric again, I pull them down off Master's hips with my free hand. When they touch the top of his feet, Master steps out of them. I move that hand to my breasts and start rubbing my nipples as I continue to rub my clit – circling, touching, rubbing. I suck Master's cock carefully into my mouth, circling my tongue around the tip and moving my mouth back and forth steadily. I move my hand from my hard nipples and tickle Master's thighs as I raise my hand to cup his balls.

12