Mastuh Jimmy

Story Info
Confederate is back home for convalescence.
2.2k words
4.05
79.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The setting Sun's penetration through the window cast shadows throughout the heavily furnished room; they were welcomed by a weakened man who from his sick bed, in a state of invalidity caused by a wound, faced the evening Sun without pause and was quite sweaty and uncomfortable. Already relieving himself of the quilt by casting it away with his uninjured leg, he continued to sweat under the hot North Carolina sun. The tobacco in the vast nearby fields surely would have felt different on the matter and would cheer uproariously if the great orb moved to its zenith twice in one day. The man thought on this briefly but soon brushed it off as nonsense since, after all, the Sun did not move—only the planets.

The man attempted to sleep with the Sun still upon his lids but his eyes cooked underneath them as if they were in a Franklin stove. He turned his body as much as he could manage with his injury but it only awakened aching bed sores and exposed his drenched night clothes to a seemingly chilly air. With the Sun setting behind a row of tall conifers on the far side of the nearby road, the man unbuttoned his night shirt and cast it to the wooden floor. He likewise removed his pants but with considerably more caution as he slipped them past his bandaged calf and large feet until he lied completely naked.

Several minutes passed yet he remained sweaty upon his bed; he contemplated a number of solutions as he habitually reached for a cigarette he rolled earlier from a nearby bronze case. He normally preferred cigars but he knew his weariness could get a hold of him and his father's house may burn to the ground; and if the house did not burn before the fire was put out, at least he would be punished justly through providence by being the only one to die. As he reached for matches atop his bedside table, delicate creaks from the nearby staircase sounded of a woman stepping quite delicately. Over a month of physical atrophy whetted his ears to such simple noises. The whining Cicadas, seemingly from indeterminate perches before, now screamed their mating call and location to him. The noises coming up the Stairs belonged to Cherry; she was his father's faithful house servant.

Without knocking, a fairly light skinned Negress awkwardly opened the man's sick room door as she held from underneath a silver plated serving tray. On it were slices of bread, a thin slice of meat drenched in an even thinner gravy, and an abundance of greens which he hated. The man made no gesture to cover his naked body and from Cherry's continuance without a start, he figured she did not mind either. After all, this was the woman who emptied his metal chamber pot thrice a day.

"Evenin' Mastuh Jimmy" she began with eye contact and a polite nod. She wore a plain house Negress dress of white which only gave contrast to skin which, though dark, clearly had a mix of white one or two generations previous. Unlike most of her kind, she found herself servant in a home and thus possessed a healthy girth which at her age, James guessed her to be roughly thirty, showed she did not remain idle but was still susceptible to time like all Jesus' children. Placing the tray upon the bedside table, she sneaked a glance at her master's son's body.

Master James Robert Fitzpatrick was nearing his forties but his lifetime laboring with his father and starvation wrought in the Old Dominion from the Yankees removed what little fat his muscle had to cling on. Lying down he looked as if his skin were stretched from pregnancy but without the scars; once proud muscles were sagging like thick molasses. Cherry just as quickly eyed his penis which laid flaccid on his left leg. It was not as large as many of the Negro men she knew to have but it was her experience that a littler one grew lengthier almost as if it had more to prove.

"Is yo pot ready to be emptied suh?" she casually asked.

"Yes I reckon it's about time fer it. But why don't ya hold on a minute—until after I eat."

Somewhat embarrassed, Cherry raised her free hand to her mouth.

"I's sorry Mastuh. I dunno what I's sayin' sometimes."

"It's all right darlin'" he added affectionately. Cherry was always his favorite Negress so he avoided the diminutive words for Niggers and instead chose ones of appreciation. She helped him sit up to receive his food.

Cherry handed the tray to James as she glanced, quickly once again, at the cigarette still pressed between his fingers. Despite the heat the tray was cold as it was set upon his lap. He handed the cigarette in his hand to her and gestured her to remove another already rolled one from the bronze case.

"Take care of the lamp too. It's gettin' awful dark." Cherry mumbled her response as she struck a match and lighted both cigarettes placed between her thick lips. Before shaking the flame out, she did as her master requested and soon a dim light shined around them. She handed one cigarette to her master but soon left his bedside to check upon the room's condition. She was trained well to keep herself occupied even when solely her company was requested.

As James smoked and stared at Cherry's complexion, he wondered just what men had asked for her different kind of company but more importantly what men asked for her mother's. As he watched her butt when she bent over to recover a fallen book, he thought back to how they acquired her. His father purchasing her from a man in Delaware who feared her escape into Yankee New Jersey and would rather see her sold than ignored by Yankee nullificationist courts. Whether this man was of any relation to the Fitzpatrick family was his only concern at the moment. He continued to eye her as her attentions remained upon other objects on the floor as well. By the time all had been returned to its proper place and she turned around, James had an erection hard enough to support itself.

Blushing as much as a Negro can, Cherry averted her gaze and walked once again to his bedside to help feed him. She fetched a nearby stool and began to cut the meat which would likely cause James discomfort in his delicate condition. James eyed her lecherously as she handled the knife and fork while slightly sticking her pink tongue out from her large brown lips. His erection grew more and his patience (whatever there was) could hold out for no longer. Cherry was his to do with as he pleased and nothing more.

"Cherry?" he started calmly.

"Yes suh?" she said without removing her eyes from the meat in front of her. James wished her eyes to be on another piece of meat instead.

"Cherry...I need you to place the tray somewhere else for me." Confused at first, but utterly obedient at second, she laid the tray on the bedside table. She stood uneasily feet away from his bed as she gently clutched her hands together and gently bit her lip in a dumb expression.

"Strip" he commanded without force. Cherry Knew she did not have a choice. Though she had not experienced this with Master James, it had happened a score of times with other men including James' father which bore for one man another son and the other man another half brother.

Removing the clothes was done momentarily under Cherry's experienced hands. Minutes later, Cherry stood naked before her master and the single lamp witness. Her breasts sagged but considering their girth, James thought it not unpleasing. Her hips extended well beyond those of the few women he had seen without clothing but considering the size of her shapely buttocks, James did not determine that to be a bad thing either.

"Come to the foot of my bed and fellate me" he commanded without aggression. Cherry looked at the floor and the ceiling as she stepped to the bed and crawled upon it.

"But suh...." she looked at his penis with pleading eyes before looking at him to continue. "Dis is fo sporting house wimmin and sailors."

"I aint hard enough yet to get it in you. It needs more persuasion besides your perty behind." he reasoned with the most assuring tone. Cherry meekly smiled before she gently guided the semi hard cock into her mouth.

Cherry's large black lips accentuated every venture into her mouth as she took in more and more of his cock so to wet it with her mucus and saliva but also to prepare her throat for its finished size. Up and down she continued until James was harder than a nail; she did not stop because she was not yet directed to. Satisfied she reached the limits her throat could comfortably handle, James closed his eyes and focused his ears instead. Cherry took deep breaths that were muffled by his cock as she came down and quick exhales along with slurps to recover the pooling spit lubricant inside her mouth as she came back up. So she continued this until his penis shone brighter than glass on the sunniest day of the Summer. Wrapping her black fingers around his prick, she gently pumped it as she sloppily slurped and sucked his head. Unexpectedly she slipped her pink tongue under James' foreskin and swirled it around with great gesture. Every irregular interval she did this, he gripped the bed and moaned as if in great pain.

After two minutes of this, James weakly clung to Cherry's long curly hair and looked into her eyes as she let his cock fall out of her mouth. Understanding him, she cautiously maneuvered above him and guided his cock into her surprisingly wet pussy. After adjusting herself carefully, she began to gently grind into him. It had been so long since James had been inside a woman that he wondered if he even remembered it correctly. This was also the first time a woman had been on top and he felt a bit inferior but his pleasure and injury quickly dispelled such thoughts. With each thrust she released more white juices which clung to her bush and curled them. Thrust after thrust, minute after minute she impaled herself upon his prick. During his blowjob, Cherry only made occupational noises like slurping and heavy breathing—but now—as her bush became one wet curly patch of black and white, she began to moan with pleasure despite the act she was forced to commit.

James loved watching his cock go into her. His pale white pole seemed, and indeed it was, naturally out of place inside this dark servant's snatch. Sensing his time was nearing, James gave Cherry one final instruction.

"Cherry..." he panted "...I need you to turn 'round but keep my dick in you..."

She immediately complied and soon her glorious ass and his thick cock dominated his view. Unlike when she faced him sitting up on top before, she laid modestly between his legs on her heavy chest and bounced her ass up and down rather than grinding. James had never seen this before but he loved how he could see her cunt and the skin between her pussy and her asshole seem to stretch with each thrust. In this state and in no time at all, James felt the release coming and reached out with great strength to hold Cherry's ass as torrents of his seed entered her belly.

James held Cherry there for some time until he slipped out. Some of his seed seeped out onto his thighs but he thought it all well and good since it minimized the chances of her getting pregnant. He reached for a discarded pajama article and wiped off his cum but he did not hear the gentle sobbing coming from his servant.

"Get dressed. I need to eat and get some sleep" he said with a distant grin on his face as he lied back. Cherry delicately got up, more seed spilling from her pussy and dripping down her leg, and walked not to her discarded clothes but instead to a large dresser in the corner. She opened its drawers and removed a red thong from one, jeans from another, and a multicolored blouse and put them on. The jeans fitted nicely around her sizable ass and the blouse was not short nor tight enough to reveal her curves.

With no more tears down her face, she turned to James and sat beside him on the bed.

"Are you feeling better today James honey?" she asked him.

"Much, thanks Sherrie." She smiled.

"You be a good boy and get some sleep now. Dr. Sobel said you should get plenty of sleep after a surgery as extensive as yours. The migrant workers we hired are doing well with the crop and I hooked our Suzanne's old baby monitor to this room so you can give me a holler if you need anything."

"You're too good for me..." he said with a wide smile.

With that she began to leave but stopped when James called out to her.

"Yes dear?" she looked with question.

"Um...this wasn't actually...um...a part of the...um...."

"Yes?"

"Um...my bed pan actually is full."