Masturbate Fantasy #132

Story Info
Oh Daddy!
1.1k words
4.18
80.5k
23

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
317 Followers

Journal entry June 23rd.

Another warm day. Finished rewarding laps in the pool. Attempting to work but its Saturday. Fuck that. Holly is home on college break. Perhaps breakfast tomorrow? Quality time. Quiet in the house. Its 10:00 pm. Is that a car door slamming? I have secretly...sexually desired my daughter for quite some time now. How's that for honesty journal? So relieved that she's home and happy. Wish we could make love. Sigh.

Closing eyes. Come to me now Holly.

~~~

She enters through the front door, nonchalantly kicking off leather sandals. Holly looks stunning in tight denim shorts and halter top. Wavy black as night hair frames a pretty face. Large gold looped earrings shimmer daintily. Deep sparkling hazel eyes hold my look.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hey sweetie. You're home early."

"Yeah well. Greg always seems to have an excuse and run off." She shrugged. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." We've always been open and honest.

"Am I...you know...attractive?"

"Oh honey you're..." Sexy? Freaking gorgeous? Good-enough-to-eat? All the right words seemed inappropriate. "You're beautiful. I mean that."

Smiling, she sauntered closer and wedged tightly against me on the cushioned loveseat. Laying her head on my shoulder, Holly's left hand draped across the front of my blue summery robe. Her firm breasts pressed into my arm causing my penis to stir pleasurably.

"Didn't expect an impartial answer." She giggled.

"It's true." I brushed away a soft lock and kissed her forehead.

"Aww you are the best Daddy." Nuzzling my neck and ear. Her hair smells wonderful. Her soft face and extreme closeness arousing.

Holly turned and kissed her father full on the mouth. The kiss was sweetly spontaneous. My cock stirred again as Holly's lips writhed sensually, capturing my full attention. She pressed harder, then surprisingly inserted her long, wet tongue.

My prick stiffened and I groaned breathlessly into her mouth. Our tongues dueled lewdly, tasting each other's passion, kissing deeper. Holly broke the lip lock, her leg pressed against my bulging hardon.

"Mmm. Somebody's hard." She teased. I simply gazed into my daughter's lust filled eyes.

She slithered down, knelt between my legs and carefully untied the sash. I trembled, watching Holly slowly part the robe exposing my naked genitals. Her eyes grew wider.

"Oh Daddy. Your cock is...huge." Her slender, knowing fingers wrapped around my girth and stroked the silky skin up and down.

"Your cock is so warm. The skin so soft and yet...so hard!" My prick pulsed in her grip. Holly's finger traced along the large blue vein.

"Mmm Daddy. I love this. Love the shape of your big...hard...cock." Her sultry words and touch were exciting like I was under a spell. Her spell.

Holly efficiently shrugged out of the confining halter and sighed comfortably. Her cleavage is dotted with cute freckles. Her firm, pointy breasts capped with turgid, dark red nipples.

"Do you like my titties Daddy?"

"Oh yes. Yes. Very much sweetie." She smiles appreciatively.

Painted, glossy fingernails raked my inner thighs. I gasp as Holly kissed the bloated head of my erection. The tip of my daughter's tongue licked along my sensitive frenulum. She palmed my ball sack. I can't remember ever being this hard.

My girl's heavenly touch ceases. Holly stands to unbutton and unzip her shorts. They quickly puddle on the floor. My heart beats rapidly while ogling the nearly nude sight. Holly's pink, high-cut panties intimately snug like a second skin around wide, shapely hips and feminine charms beneath,

I sit forward to kiss her flat tummy and belly button. Palms lovingly caress Holly's satin encased derriere and the backs of smooth thighs. I feel her shiver slightly.

"Daddy," she whispers, "Take them off." A drop of pre-cum oozes, my thumbs hook under the frilly waistband and pull her undies down. She steps free of them. Holly's scent of arousal wafts up, assailing my nostrils. My hands return to her bare ass cheeks and massage the taut flesh. Her legs open slightly.

"Please Daddy. Please touch me now." Shaking hands travel along the delicate curve of her bottom, reaching past the crack of her ass. I brush against my daughter's syrupy cuntal folds. She sighs.

"Ahh. See what you do to me Daddy?" Her strong arms firmly push my shoulders, easing me back into the cushions. She removes the last vestige of my clothing and straddles over me, agile as a cat. Holly grasps my erection swabbing the mushroom head between slick lips. My cock enters, sliding easily into her warm, wet vagina. My head spins realizing my daughter has seduced me.

She slowly eases down, swallowing inch by sweet inch. Her cunt is tight and velvety. Holly hisses in delight and moans when firmly impaled on my sizable length. Our pubic hairs mashing, mingling.

"Nnn-n. Fuck Daddy you're big. Now...now I know..."

"Know what honey?"

"Why...M-momm-y moans...Nnn-n...so loud..." My wife, Karen is quite vocal. Hell yes loud when cumming I thought. So Holly listened. So what? Who's moaning now? Spearing my hardness up, eliciting sexual gasps from my new lover.

"Yes! Oh yes! Daddy...mmm...Daddy. So good!"

"You're awesome baby. Beautiful. I...I've wanted this. Us. For so long. Holly pistoned up and down, her spongy walls squelching bringing mutual pleasure. We soon found a delicious fucking rhythm. Pulses racing. Rutting like animals our pace quickened, flesh slapping noisily.

Our heated lips brushed. Holly wetly kissed my neck and huskily moaned, "Daddy. Nnn-n. I...I'm getting close. So horny for you. Fuck me. Yes bite my neck. Yeah like that Daddy. Ohh! Cock so big. Stretching me. Oh God. I'm there. Cum with me Daddy. Now!" I felt her torso stiffen. Grabbing Holly's ass, I rapidly fucked my daughter

"Aaa-hh-eeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Holly screamed. "Don't stop. Don't. Ohh!" Warm fluids splashed onto my balls and I lost it.

"Holly! Oh God! Argh-hhh." I yelped. A torrent of thick cum erupted painting Holly's juicy quim white. Her nails sadistically dug in my flesh and I loved that attention. She wailed through a long, intense orgasm. I delightfully emptied my balls. My essence. My soul inside her lovely person.

She rocked effortlessly on my lap. "Oh Daddy! Mmm." Holly gasped for air, breasts heaving. I hugged my sweet daughter tight. Her smooth back slick with perspiration. Our crotches a sticky mess. Every ounce of pleasure extracted, we glowed in the twilight of togetherness.

"I love you Daddy. More than ever now."

"I love you too sweetie. Always and all ways."

~Later that night~

Holly's soft palm caressed my face, awakening me. I am nude but not startled. She smiles down and is playing with my cock.

"Again Daddy?"

"Umm Holly. My sweetie. You know your Mom's coming home tomorrow, right? Umm what do we tell her about...you know..."

"Silly Daddy." My daughter smirks licking the head of my hardening prick, "Mom and I have made love before. She has the greatest clit but you know that of course."

My head spins from the potential variations.

writedoctor
writedoctor
317 Followers