Masturbating for Alex's Friends

Story Info
A fun night with wife's sisters and friends.
7.3k words
4.62
297.7k
95
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canary2
Canary2
29 Followers

My wife Alex and I have a pretty good time in bed, although she is usually quite conservative. I often masturbate for her which sometimes ends in me just coming and sometimes leads to other things. A lot of that depends on how much time she has in the morning since it usually starts with me watching her in the shower. One morning a couple of months ago when I was shaving, she commented that I was a real exhibitionist and would probably jack off for anybody. I said there was probably no one else that would like to watch me since I am a fifty year old that is about 30 pounds too heavy with a pretty small penis.

"Don't be so sure," she said, "it's a turn on for me to watch you play with yourself, so other women might like it too. Their husbands probably do it in secret like you used to. So would you let someone else watch you?"

"I guess I never thought about. I probably would if you were there so I wouldn't feel like I was cheating on you."

"By the looks of your hard-on this kind of excites you. I don't have time this morning so you better take care of that yourself." With that she sat on the ledge surrounding the whirlpool to put on her lotion. She made sure she took plenty of time putting lotion on her nipples and seemed to pinch them a bit while lingering there. She also gave me a very good view of her pussy as she lifted one leg at a time to spread her lotion. I wasted no time in starting to masturbate myself while taking in the view. Alex is 48 and just recently went on a vacation to her sisters. She tanned before she left, so she has that all-over tan. She is a few pounds on the heavy side, but looks very good for her age. Her 34B boobs have very sensitive nipples that were standing at attention. Her pussy hairs are black with some wisps of grey. She doesn't trim at all which is fine with me. She held out the bottle of lotion to give me a squirt to help me along.

"You'd better finish before I blow my hair dry or you will be late for work," she said as she moved to the sink and started drying her hair. I started stroking in earnest as she went about getting ready for work. It didn't take long before I reached for the Kleenex and started coming. When I was finished, Alex leaned into me and gave me a passionate kiss. "You had better be ready when I get home tonight, because I know what I'll be thinking about all day. Now get in the shower." When I got out of the shower she was dressed and ready to head off to work.

Sunday afternoon a couple of months later:

My wife comes from a large family with five boys and five girls. This past week her sister Jane flew in for a visit with the family. Another sister, Tara made the 4 hour drive to be here for the week as well. Her husband and two of her grown children had been here but left this morning. Being a teacher, the midsummer vacation left her in no rush to get home. Jane was flying out Monday afternoon. Since our kids are grown and away from home, we have the most room to house the visiting relatives so they stayed with us. My wife had taken the week off and wasn't returning until Tuesday either so there had been plenty of partying all week. With all the company, sex had not been part of the celebrations. The weekend before all the relatives arrived, Alex had her visit from her monthly friend so it had been three weeks since my last orgasm and I was getting rather horny. It was going to be nice to get the house to ourselves again.

I was catching up on some yard work on a rather warm afternoon, while the gals were in the house working on some kind of bead bracelets that a friend of my wife's (Stephanie) did for a hobby. Another friend of my wife's (Bev) had also joined them. Steph and Bev did not know each other or my wife's sisters before today, so they were getting acquainted over several bottles of wine while making their bracelets.

I grabbed a bottle of beer when I was finished mowing and headed for the shower. I had just finished my shower when my wife came in to pee. After wiping, she stood up but stepped out of her shorts and panties as she leaned into me looking for a kiss.

"You got any plans for the rest of the afternoon?" she said as she guided my hand to her pussy, which was very wet.

"Just bending you over the counter for an afternoon quickie," I said as I started finger fucking her.

She scooted up on the counter and said, "Eat me." I quickly dove into her pussy since she normally isn't that wild about oral sex. I tasted her juices before moving to her clit and resumed my attack with my fingers on her G-spot.

"I am going to come right away," Alex moaned as I continued my assault. "Faster, faster," she groaned as she started climaxing on my lips and fingers. Her juices were leaking onto the counter as she pushed my head away from her pussy and removed my fingers.

"I needed that. The conversation was getting a little steamy out there."

"Bend over the counter so I can fuck you."

"I have another idea," she said as she hopped off the counter, trapping my cock between her legs right up against her wet pussy. "Why don't you just jack off for the gals in the kitchen?" she said as she moved her hips back and forth on my prick. "I bet they would enjoy that. That's what we've been talking about."

"You're serious?"

"I want you to and they want you to. The only question is if you want to?"

"Will they get naked for me?"

"We didn't discuss that, but do you need that?"

"I don't need it, but it would only be fair."

"Let's go ask them, but is it a deal breaker?"

I looked down at my hard cock. "Does it look like I'm going to turn this down?"

"Why don't you wash up and use some Listerine them slip on some running shorts. I'll meet you in the kitchen and we can talk about your proposal."

I cleaned myself up and rinsed the pussy taste from my mouth. I was actually shaking in anticipation or nervousness; I'm not sure which. My cock was actually softening so I think it was nervousness. I slipped on a t-shirt and some running shorts and thought about what I was about to do. I was sure I would have a great time performing for the girls once I got started. The thing I was thinking about was interacting with them in the future with their husbands around. Would they share the experience with their spouse? I headed to the kitchen.

They were gathered around the island drinking their wine when I walked into the kitchen. There was some obvious nervous tension as I approached the group. Alex walked up to me and gave me a nice long kiss which got me going again. Luckily I could move up against the kitchen counter.

Let me tell you a little about each of the gals.

Jane is Alex's oldest sister at 53. She is about 5'9" tall and carries a little extra weight but I wouldn't even call her chubby. Her boobs are probably in that 36B area and she has a few extra pounds on her butt. I think she had a little wildness in her when she first left high school and moved from a small farm area to a large city. She has short brown hair and is a lot of fun.

My wife's other sister is 51 and a couple of inches shorter. She has medium length brown hair and is built a lot like my wife. She is usually pretty fun to be around but can be a little bitchy at times.

Bev's husband can be a real pain in the butt, but Alex and Bev have become good friends over the years. Our kids went to school together and we met through school activities. She is pretty short at around 5'3" and a little chunky but not fat. She has nice tits that are probably 38C. She has medium length brown hair and is my age at 50.

Steph is the youngster of the crowd at about 35. She is a very petite blond haired sweetheart. My wife works with her husband and they have become very close friends. She has almost no boobs. They have to be A cups and she is very skinny so I can't guess her bust size.

"Show time?" Alex asked.

"I think it's only fair that I get a little show too."

"What are you suggesting?" asked Jane, the oldest sister.

"I'll do my thing if you guys are willing to get naked for me."

"I don't think so," said Bev.

"I may flash you a little if we were alone, but not with everyone around," quipped Steph.

"So do you want a private show?"

"That would be more comfortable," said Tara.

"So you go down stairs and get yourself comfortable. We will decide how we are going to do the rest," Alex said. "Make sure you take some lube with you."

I went to our room and grabbed my bottle of lubricant that I sometimes use for the occasion and went down stairs. I sat on the couch waiting for further instructions. Alex came down a few minutes later with her glass of wine, some envelopes and a baking timer in her hands. She set that stuff on the end table and went to the bathroom to get a couple of towels. She put one on the recliner and threw me the other one.

"Move the recliner in front of the couch so we will have a good view. Here is how this is going to work. Each of the girls has on shorts, a shirt, a bra, and panties. They drew numbers to determine what order they will come down here. One envelope has shirt; one has shirt and shorts; one has shirt, shorts, and bra; and the other has everything. That is what they have to take off. They will choose the envelope when they get down here. We can not tell anyone about this episode and they promised they would not tell anyone, including their spouse. When they are finished taking off the required clothes, they will set the timer for 15 minutes. At the end of the 15 minutes, they will get dressed and come up stairs. You can cover yourself with the towel until your next show is ready. When the last one is finished we will all come down here to watch you finish it off. Can you make it last for over an hour?"

"I will probably have to stop on occasion, but I'll make it last. When I do come, it may hit the ceiling."

"It's going to be a long hour for me up there thinking about what you are doing and getting horny." With that she started stripping as I stood and watched. "Get undressed and start the timer. You have 15 minutes to make me come as many times as you can."

She turned on the stereo, grabbed the towel and put it on the couch, then lay down with her legs spread. I quickly stripped and knelt beside the couch and kissed her passionately. I pinched her nipples as her tongue jammed down my throat. I could smell her arousal as I moved my mouth to her tits and my hand to her pussy. She was absolutely soaking. I jammed two fingers to the hilt and she started coming right away. I continued my assault on her nipples and pussy as I rubbed her clit with my thumb causing her to come again. Normally I like to tease her to her orgasm, but time was limited. I attempted to move down to eat her pussy, but she grabbed my head and said, "Can you fuck me hard for a couple of minutes without coming?"

She didn't have to ask twice. I crawled between her legs and rammed myself to the hilt. I had never felt her this wet before. I pumped hard and fast until she came two times, before I withdrew as I felt myself getting close. From there I moved to her sopping pussy where I sucked on her clit until she came again. I moved up her body, kissing her nipples before giving her a passionate kiss. This is something she had never let me do after eating her. I could tell that the taste of her was arousing to her as well. The timer started going off just when she seemed to be heating up again.

"We'll continue this later if you are up to it. You are OK with this aren't you?"

"I am so horny, I would do anything right now. Are you sure it's OK with you?"

"I don't think I have ever come so often in 15 minutes. This is really exciting, so let's just enjoy the moment and see where it takes us. I love you," she said as she kissed me before starting to get dressed. She slipped her shirt on without bothering to put her bra back on. "You better clean up a little and get ready for contestant number one. I'll put my bra on the pool table. See if you can get any of the others to leave theirs."

I sat in the recliner and draped the towel across my crotch, waiting for my first voyeur. The first one down the stairs was Bev. I'm not sure who was the most nervous, but she was at least dressed for now. She sat down on the couch across from me.

"It sounded like you got a little warm up from your wife," she laughed breaking the tension.

"She almost ruined the whole show for everyone else, but I stopped just in time. So are you ready to choose your envelope?"

"Ready or not," she said as she took one of the middle envelopes and handed it to me. "You can open it, but I may need to verify it."

I tore the envelope open and pulled out the slip of paper and read it, "Everything."

There was this look of fear in her eyes as she said, "No way. You're lying to me." I reached to her handing her the slip of paper. "Shit. The first one to pick and I get this."

"Here, you can sit on this when you finish undressing," I said as I handed her the towel covering my crotch. Her eyes went right to my stiff cock as I reached for the lube and squirted some into my hand and gently stroked myself. This seemed to put her at ease a little bit and she pulled her sleeveless shirt over her head. Next she undid her shorts and let them slide down her legs. She turned her back to me and slipped off her bra before stepping out of her panties. "I guess you can start the timer now," I said. This forced her to turn towards me for the first time. Her nice tits swayed as she reached down to start the timer. The nipples were extended revealing her horniness.

She was beet red as she sat on the couch crossing her legs and arms.

"If you are going to cover up so am I, and that's not why we're here."

She moved her arms away from her breasts and uncrossed her legs, keeping them close together. I could see her brown pussy hair at the V of her thighs. She was staring at my hand as I gently stroked myself. I realized this was going to be a long enjoyable hour of exhibitionism. I also realized this was probably going to be my only opportunity to ever see Bev's pussy.

"Spread your legs a little for me." She moved her legs apart a little but I couldn't really see much. I scooted forward on the couch, moving closer to her.

"Put your feet up on the couch and spread your lips apart for me." She did as I asked almost as if she was in a trance. I had to quit stroking for fear of coming as she exposed herself to me. Her clit poked out and it was the biggest I had seen in person. It was the size of my pointer finger about a half inch long.

"That is a lovely clit," I said as I leaned closer. Rub it for me. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back as she flicked her finger over her button.

"This is supposed to be you masturbating not me," she said as she withdrew her finger.

"But doesn't it feel good?"

"Yes, but this is about you. I'll jump Gary when I get home."

She put her feet back on the floor, but kept her legs spread for my gaze. I stood up and moved to the couch as I continued to masturbate. This put my prick at eye level with her.

"Take a good look," I said as I withdrew my hand giving her a full view of my prick. I shook it up and down then sideways a few tomes as she stared openly at it.

"We are almost out of time," I said as I resumed my seat in the recliner. "Why don't you stand up and turn around for me?" She did as I asked and I got a good view of her ass. "Come stand beside my chair." Again she did as I asked. "I can smell your pussy. Put a finger in and give me a taste." Just then the timer went off.

"Times up," She said as she moved away. She bent over to pick up her clothes before coming back over to me putting one leg up on the arm of the recliner. She reached down and slipped a finger into her pussy. As she withdrew her finger her juice made a web like string from her finger to her pussy. I quickly leaned over, taking her finger in my mouth and sucked it clean.

"Mmm that is sweet."

"Thanks for the show. As you can see, I enjoyed myself." With that she reached down and slipped on her panties followed by her shorts.

"Leave your bra on the pool table by Alex's. I want to see how many I can collect.

"I guess you've seen more than my covered boobs anyway," she said as she smiled and pulled on her shirt. "I'll go get the next one," she smiled as she handed me the towel she had been sitting on.

I covered myself up as I waited for the next woman to come down the stairs. I knew I probably wasn't going to see any more pussy but this was fun.

My sister-in-law, Tara, was the next one down the stairs. She looked at the two bras lying on the pool table as she passed it. "Are you taking up a collection?"

"Yep, my goal is five."

"We'll have to see about that. So, how do we start things off? Are you moving that towel or am I?

"Go ahead."

She grabbed one end of the towel and slowly slid it off my lap. The friction on my dick head brought back all of the erection that had started to fade with the break in the action. As the end of the towel reached my cock, it sprang forward.

"I see you're ready to go."

"You just need to pick an envelope and get some clothes off."

"Here goes," she said as she handed me an envelope.

"Shirt and shorts," I read and handed the slip of paper to her for verification.

She quickly removed her t-shirt and unbuttoned her shorts before dropping them to her feet. She sat on the couch and I applied some more lubrication and started masturbating. She watched intently as I slowly stroked my dick. Her nipples hardened and poked against the confines of her bra.

"It looks like your nipples are a little excited. Is your pussy getting wet too."

"It started getting wet when we started talking about this a couple of hours ago."

"Spread your legs for me so I can look at your panties to see if they are wet." She opened her legs and lifted one of her feet to the couch. There was a definite wet spot on her white panties. A few strands of her auburn pubic hair poked out the side of her panties.

"Pinch your nipples for me," I said. She didn't move her hands, but continued to stare at my hand moving up and down slowly.

I slid to the floor onto my knees right in front of the couch. I inhaled deeply about a foot away from her pussy.

"That smells lovely," I said as I got to my feet with my dick just inches from her face. I moved my hand away, bouncing my cock in front of her eyes.

"Now pinch your nipples for me."

She moved her hand to her left tit and gently stroked her nipple.

"Flick it hard."

"Mmm," she murmured as she kind of snapped her nipple a couple of times. "That feels good. Stroke your cock for me," She said as she continued to manipulate her nipples.

I slowly stroked myself as I watched her play with her nipples through her bra.

"Take it off," I said.

"Sorry this is as far as I go. Now sit down and play with yourself. You only have a couple of minutes left."

"Come over and stand beside the chair," I said as I gently stroked myself.

She stood beside the chair and I reached my arm around her and gave her butt a pat. She reached behind her and removed my hand.

"You smell so hot. Put a finger in your pussy and give me a taste." She reached down her panties and played with herself for a couple of seconds before teasing me with her wet finger.

"Say please."

"Please, please, pretty please," I uttered before she slipped her finger into my mouth. The timer sounded, and I was through half of my show leading up to the grand finale.

Tara picked up her shorts and slipped them on. She then picked up the towel and placed it on my lap, giving my prick a little squeeze. She picked up her shirt and started walking towards the stairs. She stopped at the pool table and reached behind her to undo her bra. She threw it on the table and put on her shirt.

Canary2
Canary2
29 Followers
12