Masturbating My Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I flicked through the TV channels, I heard Ray outside the door fumbling with the door key. He was about to enter, so I held my breath. My heart was beating feverishly.

"Hi mom," he announced as he walked in the family room.

"Hi baby, did you have a good rehearsal?" I answered. I purposely avoided making eye contact. I wanted to know if he noticed my risqué attire. I wanted to see if he was affected by his mother's clothing. Almost immediately I head him gasp.

"Wow, mama, you ... you... look... so nice," he said. He was openly staring at me and just as I expected, his eyes were fixated on my deep cleavage. I pretended not to notice his gawking.

"Well thank you, darling. What a nice thing to say," I said finally looking at him. His face looked flushed. He had that confused look about him as if he had seen a ghost. I smiled at him, but my smile seemed to go unnoticed.

"Well, baby, did you have a nice rehearsal?" I asked trying to nudge him from starting at his big-titted mother. "Come here, Ray," I told him but he seemed immobilized. I got up and started to walk towards him. As I rose, my breasts bulged out and I heard him gasp.

"Sweetie, come here," I said again, a bit louder this time. He finally came towards me and into my open arms. My breasts pushed into his chest. I am sure he felt their size and warmth. How could he not?

"What's the matter baby, cat got your tongue"? I asked. "Or don't you love your mommy anymore?" I continued while I hugged my son. "Just the other day, you kept telling me how much you loved me, remember? Or were you just kidding me?" I pouted.

"Well... eh... mmm... I thought you might be still upset with me... you know... about the magazine," he said in a shy, hesitant tone.

"No sweetie. I am not upset anymore. I am sorry I over-reacted. I guess I forgot that you are not my little boy any more. You are all grown up and I have to give you privacy. I know how teenage boys are and how they are constantly looking at girls and how their hormones are very active... and... and... that they have strong urges," I told him.

I walked him over to the couch where we sat down holding hands and facing each other, my breasts pointing at him provocatively. The generous cleavage had the desired effect; again my son's eyes were drawn to my breasts and stiff nipples tenting the thin cami.

"Now tell me, why do you want to look at such magazines? Most teen boys look at magazines like Playboy or Penthouse. Why do you look at a magazine involving mothers and sons?" I wanted to know.

He reluctantly looked up at my face and said, "I don't know mom. I have always been turned on by thoughts of mothers and sons and boys touching their moms. I know I am not supposed to think about these things, but I guess I did not care. The more I thought about it, the more turned on I would get. When Bobby showed me the magazine, I realized I was not the only boy who thought about his mother in a sexual way," he confessed. "Then Bobby told me about his mom and all the things they did. I started imagining about you and wondered if we could be like Bobby and him mom. I hope you are not upset and think that I am some kind of freak or weirdo," he said looking into my eyes and seeking some reassurance.

"Oh, honey," I said, "mommy understands. I had no idea you had such deep feelings towards me. But you have to understand how wrong all this is. Mommies are supposed to love and protect their kids from such things. Not have sex them. Can you understand that?" I asked.

Ray seemed unmoved. He said, "But I get so turned on when I think about you and touching you. What am I supposed to do?"

"Well, what DO you do?" I inquired.

"I go to the bathroom or to my room and... and... mmm... you know... I touch my self," he said and looked down trying to avoid my gaze.

I wanted details, so I pressed him. "What do you do Ray, what do you touch?"

"I touch myself, you know, I touch my penis because it gets so stiff, so I touch it and jerk it and make it feel good till this goo comes out," he said as his eyes returned back to my breasts. It seems our conversation was affecting my son. I glanced down at his crotch and sure enough, his pants were sharply tented.

My son's words also made me shiver and my pussy became damp. I imagined my son jerking off with images of his mother. When I looked down at his crotch, I noticed the unmistakable bulge. It seemed like I was not the only one affected by this conversation.

"I understand, baby. Mommy understands. All boys do this and play with their cocks," I reassured him. I think my use of the word cock surprised him.

"But mom, Bobby and his mom are very close. Why can't we be close just like them?" he asked.

"I don't believe that. What exactly did Bobby tell you?" I asked even though I knew Bobby and his mom were having sex together.

"Bobby said he and his mom kiss and hug and then he touches her, you know, all over. His mom lets him play with her boobs and even lets him look at them when she is naked. She also touches his penis and plays with it till he shoots his goo," he said. "Bobby even takes a shower with his mom and then she kisses his penis and when he squirts his goo, he told me his mom swallows it."

I shivered hearing such graphic descriptions of Brenda and her son. My damp pussy was now soaking wet. The conversation was quickly spinning out of control. So in order to regain control, I told Ray that I loved him very much and wanted him to be happy. I told him I wanted to be close to him also -- like a mother and her son. The reality was that I could not resist my son and wanted him as much as he wanted his mother.

He did not know to interpret my words, so I leaned over and kissed him on his forehead. His arms went around me. I kissed him again on his lips. It started as a slow, tentative peck on his lips but soon grew in its intensity and passion. His tongue pushed past my lips and tried to enter my mouth. I clenched my teeth to deny him entry. He persisted. Eventually, I stopped resisting and his tongue entered my mouth.

I moaned as our tongues intertwined in a forbidden dance. The kiss seemed to go on and on till I pushed him back. I was breathless. This time it was my son who leaned towards me for another kiss. I could not resist. Another passionate, forbidden kiss ensued. After a few seconds my son buried his face into my shoulder and began to suck on my neck.

I remember Brenda telling me not to push my son away when he wanted to be close to his mother, so I allowed my son to do as he pleased. I ran my fingers through his hair as a silent gesture that he could continue to kiss his Mother, and even go further if he so wanted. With his face buried in my neck, he did not have to look at me or make eye contact, so he could continue fondling his mother any way he wanted.

I felt his right hand dip down and his fingers began to caress the top of my breasts. Then, ever so slowly, he moved his fingers lower until he felt my top. As he continued to kiss and suck on the side of my neck, his fingers slipped inside my top as he continued to feel the softness of my breast.

My heart beating wildly, my pussy gushing its nectar, I gasped as I felt his finger move down further, nearing the erect nipple. Just then, his fingers seemed to stop their movement and began to feel the areole and the ridges around my nipple; his fingers made small circles. I closed my eyes and gave in to the voluptuous feelings. Then, almost as if by its own accord, my right hand moved to his crotch. My son gasped as I felt his hardness. He jerked as if he had felt an electric shock. He pulled away to look into my eyes.

We stared at each other. The powerful emotions sweeping over us made words unnecessary. We both understood that we were crossing a line and our relationship was about to change forever. What we were about to do could not be undone. I closed the gap between us and kissed my son on his lips. Our kiss went on and on and soon his hands returned to my breast. He reached into my top to continue where he had left off, slipping his fingers further this time they scraped my areole and then advanced towards the nipple.

I, too, continued where I had left off and rubbed the front of his pants and was rewarded with more gasps. I increased pressure as I continued to rub his cock back and forth. I used my thumb to rub his cock back and forth while increasing pressure with each pass.

My son moaned into my mouth, or was that me?

As I rubbed my son's cock through his pants, images of another scene flashed into my head. I remember that movie scene where the late actress Jill Clayburgh rubbed her son's cock though his pants in the movie "La Luna". I was doing exactly the same thing.

I reached between his legs and cupped his balls and cock. With his cock and balls fully trapped in my hand, I began a slow massage. Even though his pants were separating my hand from his naked cock, I could feel its heat and its throbbing.

"Ah mama," he cried out in lust as he pulled away from my lips and buried his face once again into my shoulder. Once again, he began fondling my breasts. Then he withdrew his hand and moved it to my shoulder. Slowly and with some hesitation, he lowered the strap on my left shoulder. As he pulled it down, more and more of my breast came into view. I wanted my son to see my breast. Slowly, his hands came down and slipped inside the cami and captured my nipple. Then he pinched it.

"Oh Baby..." I moaned as I shivered with lust. He rubbed the nipple back and forth just like I was rubbing and fondling his cock. I undid his belt in the hope that I could feel his naked cock in my hands. I did manage to undo his belt and then lowered his zipper but it was not possible to lower his pants any further since he was sitting down. So I reached inside and this time I felt his cock through his underwear. I reached under and once again captured his cock and balls in my hand. His underwear was wet with pre-cum. His cock pulsed in my hand as if it were alive.

Only a thin layer of cloth separated me from my son! I savored the moment. I did not want to let go of my boy's cock.

While I was mesmerized by his cock, Ray lowered the other strap of my top and soon both of my breasts were on display. He began to maul and fondle both breasts. His long repressed desires and fantasies were coming to life. His desires to be "close" to his mother were finally becoming a reality.

I desperately wanted to feel my son's naked cock, so I snaked my hand inside his underwear. He shuddered and groaned as I made such intimate contact. My fingers curled around its length. Again, I closed my eyes allowing myself to savor this precious moment. I did not want this to end. I was holding my beautiful boy's cock in my hand. His cock was not particularly large, but had this delightful foreskin since he had not been circumcised. I felt every ridge, vain and contour as it pulsed in my hand.

Slowly, I began to jack him off: back and forth, slowly. I wanted to give my son the greatest amount of pleasure. He moaned, "Ahhhhh... Mama... Mama..." as his breathing became harsher and labored. He tried jerking his hip, trying to hump my hand but that was not possible given our sitting position.

As I continued to jerk his cock, I used my thumb to smear the pre-cum on the head of his glorious cock with each stroke. This made this cock drool even more pre-cum. His groans became louder as he continued to maul my breasts. I tightened my hold on his cock and resumed sliding my hand up and down. I could only imagine what was going on inside my son's head. Years of incestuous fantasies and unmet desires were surfacing. I wanted to prolong my son's pleasure and allow him to indulge in his incestuous fantasies.

For me, the sheer taboo nature of the act had set my pussy on fire. It was as if a dam had burst and now I could not get enough of my son. I arched my back and thrust my breasts into his hands encouraging him to do as he wished. He squeezed them together and watched the deep cleavage. I put my hand behind his head and he buried his face in my ample cleavage. I pushed his head lower hoping he would lick and suck my elongated nipples. He did as I expected and had latched on to my left nipple with his mouth. Immediately, his tongue began to wash over the nipple. I groaned and tightened my grip around his cock jerking him more urgently.

Ray groaned into my breasts and then his body shook and heaved like he was having a heart attack. He cried out, "Ahhhh yeeeea, mama, mama..." as his cock jerked in my hand and erupted. I desperately wanted to feel his warm cum, so I moved my hand over the head of his spewing cock. In this position, I felt jet after jet of my boy's precious cum as it flooded into my hand. Warm, thick cum from all the incestuous lust that built up in my son was finally coming out.

To further inflame his senses, I whispered, "Yes, baby, let it all come out. Let it all go. That's a good boy, yes, yes, mmmm... You're such a big boy... Yes, just like that." Then, to prolong his pleasure, I moved my cum-soaked hand to cup his balls. I slowly massaged them, coaxing them to give up their precious fluid.

Ray groaned even louder as another volley of cum shot out of this cock. He cried out in pleasure. The spurting began to slow and subside. I moved my hands to his cock, massaging him slowly. He slumped against my shoulder. The incredible orgasm had drained him of his lust and his energy.

While my son's lust had been satisfied, I was still on fire. My dripping pussy begged for relief. I thought about going to the bathroom and sitting on the toilet while I rubbed my cunt and gained relief. The idea seemed ludicrous. I did not want to break the warm embrace with my son. If I was going to cum then I would do so in his arms - just as he had cum in my arms.

I extracted my hand from his soaked underwear and moved my fingers to my thighs and then slipped my hand inside my panties. Ray's cum was still on my hands as it intermixed with my own juices. I was shaking as my fingers slid along the groove of my pussy, back and forth, stopping to tease and tweak my clit. After a few more sweeps I plunged 2 of my fingers deep into my cunt. I gasped at the intensity of my pleasure. I finger fucked myself as I held my son with the other arm. He seemed to be oblivious to my plunging fingers. Could he not feel my jerking hand?

I continued and soon it was I who moaned and convulsed as a wave of pleasure swept over me. I cried out in pleasure and bit my lip to avoid screaming. My pussy shuddered and squirted some of my feminine nectar.

I withdrew my fingers and brought them to my lips. I licked some of my juice and then moved them to my son's lips. I dragged my wet fingers across his lips and then kissed his lips. It was as if to seal our incestuous love. I don't believe I have ever felt closer to another person as I did with my son. Brenda was right. There is no better feeling than that of loving your son physically and emotionally.

Our relationship was now changed forever. Soon we would be traveling down a new and different road. A journey we would take together both as mother and son, and man and woman. I felt no guilt or shame by what happened between us.

12