Masturbating Thanks To Renu

Story Info
Sanjay shoots his load while watching his cousin.
885 words
3.28
30.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a young Indian man, Sanjay, who becomes infatuated with a beautiful cousin of his Renu, this is his story:-

A little after my twentieth birthday, my parents moved to Dubai. Since I was in the middle of my engineering course at a college in chennai, I began to live in my house, along with my grandma. Our house, is an ancient bungalow with three floors and creaky doors.

Grandma never came upstairs so the whole of the top two floors was consequently at my disposal for three whole years of my life. During that period, a lot of mischief happened at my place. My friends came over to drink, we watched porn, and with time, I even sneaked in the women that I dated. But back then, just after my twentieth birthday was when the most beautiful of all things happened.

Renu was my second cousin. Her parents lived in a nearby town, and she had moved to the town because she got a job here. She was three years older than me, and our parents deemed it fit that she move to our house, since we had no lack of space.

I was instantly attracted to Renu, who was mind-blowingly beautiful.

She had beautiful light skin, a slender waist, and her lips were full-blooded and juicy. She had silky dark hair, and a perfect figure. And her breasts seemed perfectly symmetric and by the looks of the clothes she wore, pretty well endowed!

For the first two months, I lusted after her. I masturbated several times, enchanted by her smell, after the several hours she lay next to me on my bed. I smelt her underwear when she left them near the bathroom..and masturbated yet again to that beautiful smell.

Sometimes, as I sat studying, she would pop into bed next to me..and lie facing down...her ass was always just a touch away, inviting, perfectly round...and yet, I was too scared to make the move. She was my cousin after all...and an older one!

But two months later, I had decided it was time to do something. My decision was made one evening, as I sat on my bed.. naked, as I masturbated. I had forgotten to lock the room, and suddenly it swung wide open! Renu stared at my cock. I stood up as a reflex. My cock was still upright and I was unable to hide it. There were no clothes in my vicinity, and all I could do was gave a helpless expression, as I asked her to leave. Renu had been on the phone when she unwittingly stepped into my room. She fumblingly apologized and attempted to close the door...But even as she closed it, I noticed, her eyes were still on my cock.

An hour later, when I joined her and grandma for dinner, she gave me knowing smile. And I realized it was time I did more. Easier said than done, because, though Renu lazed around in my room, showed ample cleavage sometimes, and consequently walked in several times into my room while I was changing, she invariably slept in her own room... Most nights she whispered and moaned into the phone.

I later found a letter hidden between her underwear. She had a boyfriend in Mumbai, who was desperately in love with her. And why not? She was very sexy girl. So I resorted to the next best thing.

I started wearing my pants half way up my ass, no underwear, so she could see my butt cleavage...And I noticed that she hung around me more, when I wore such pants.. I sometimes left the door open while I changed, or after a shower, or while I masturbated...And she walked in on me..several times! She always stared at my cock and such times..but made no direct moves. And I was still scared. One day, I came in unwittingly and saw her change in her room.She had just finished a shower and was towelling off..I backed off immediately, and peeped from behind the door. For the first time I saw her perfect tits. They were proportionate and almost mango shaped..and her nipples were hard and dark pink.

As I have already mentioned, she is fair girl, with the most slender hips ever...her buttocks were flawlessly pink, and I almost came in my pants as I watched. She dropped the towel and she rubbed body butter on her skin. I noticed her pubic hair for the first time. It was trimmed and concentrated in a triangle above her vagina. It was unbearable to look at, and I pulled out my cock and started to masturbate. I didnt care. If she came out and caught me, I'd still stand there and masturbate. If she came to me, I'd kiss her, lick her, fuck her! I didn't care. Ten minutes later, she began to dress, still not having noticed me. And I dropped a load of semen on the wall...Couldn't help it! Now I was scared she would spot me..and I ran, limp penis hanging, back into my room.

I never got to fuck Renu and she moved out of our house a few weeks later, but I have masturbated so many times since, just thinking about that day and imaging her watching me of course.